Farmer's Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready for this cock of mine again," Jesse said as he leaned down and kissed from Danielle's shoulder blade up to her neck.

"Just shut up and stick your cock back inside me," Danielle moaned beneath him. Not to keep his lovely girl waiting Jesse quickly positioned his cock against Danielle's pussy and pushed inside of her. His cocks easily slide inside her very wet pussy.

"Oh fuck yeah so fucking deep. Damn Jesse you feel so fucking good!" Danielle moaned as Jesse grabbed her hips and started fucking her really hard.

"Oh I love feeling your hands on my hips while your cock is deep inside of me," Danielle moaned. Jesse was enjoying the view of Danielle's fantastic ass bouncing with each thrust of his cock, but he knew with how turned on he was he wouldn't last much longer without cumming. He reached down and grabbed a hold of Danielle's large breasts. Her big tits filled his large hands as he rubbed his rough palms against Danielle's hard nipples.

"Oh yeah Jesse! I love feeling your strong rough hands on my body. Keep grabbing my big breasts," Danielle moaned enjoying all of the pleasure that Jesse was giving her.

"Good baby causing I'm getting really close to cumming," Jesse moaned as he continued to palm Danielle's large chest.

"Oh yeah Jesse I want to feel you cumming inside of me. Drain all of your big balls inside of me," Danielle moaned as she reached back and cupped and massaged Jesse's large swinging testicles. Jesse moaned even louder as he had always had very sensitive testicles and feeling Danielle fondle his balls immediately sent him over the edge. He moved his hands back to Danielle's hips, grabbed them and pushed his cock all the way inside of her and started cumming hard.

"Oh Fuck Danielle!! I'm cumming so hard!!!" Jesse moaned loudly as he grabbed and squeezed Danielle's ass.

"Oh fuck I can feel you shooting inside of me. I'm going to cum tooooo!!!" Danielle moaned loudly as she gripped the blanket she was resting on as her legs started shaking again from another earth shattering orgasm. Feeling Danielle cumming on his cock again only intensified Jesse's orgasm and he grabbed her hips and ass even harder. Both of them continued to enjoy their mutual intense orgasms. Finally they both came down from their mutual orgasms and collapsed against the hay bale. They both turned around and rested against the hay bale as Danielle rested her head on Jesse's broad shoulder as they both tried to catch their breath.

Finally Danielle looked back up at Jesse and said, "Well I guess we should both head to bed now before my parents wake up and find us in here."

"Yeah we definitely don't need that, but for the record this is not going to be the last time this happens Danielle," Jesse said as he leaned down to kiss Danielle again. He cupped her face as he continued to passionately make out with Danielle. Danielle reached both of her hands up and cupped Jesse's face again as they continued there make out session. Finally Danielle pushed Jesse away from her and stood up.

"I better head out before we start something that we can't finish," Danielle said as she stood up and then knelt down to pick up her discarded dress.

Jesse smiled to himself before he said; "Also you might want to make sure you wear some thick jeans and a long shirt tomorrow."

Danielle looked around confused for a moment before saying, "What are you talking about?" Jesse chuckled before gesturing to Danielle's ass. Danielle then turned her body around so she could see what Jesse was talking about. Once she finally saw what Jesse was talking about she couldn't help but laugh, as there were two very large handprints on her ass where Jesse had grabbed her butt so hard.

"Well I guess you officially marked me as yours," Danielle said with a chuckle.

"Yeah sorry about that. I didn't realize that I was grabbing your butt so hard," Jesse said with a sly grin.

"Don't worry about it. I kinda like knowing that you marked me cause I only belong to you now baby," Danielle said with a big smile as she leaned down and kissed Jesse one last time before she headed back to the house while holding her dress. Jesse took some time to admire Danielle's still naked body and especially watched the sway of her ass as she walked away. Jesse rested against the hay bale for a moment longer as he rested the bliss of what just happened before he too grabbed his discarded clothes and headed to bed.