Farmgirl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'They're fine' she replied. 'Hard work but worth it. Save me a drink when the display's over and we can catch up?' I nodded and she rode off. It would be nice to chat with her, although I was really on the make tonight and she would only be distracting me especially with her looking so gorgeous. Ah well, social niceties an' all that.

I had been looking around at some of the other girls that swung my way but they all seemed to be looking elsewhere or moving away now. Strange, was it something I said or the way I looked or perhaps I had a piece of cucumber stuck between my teeth...

...'Hi!' Oh shit, I jumped out of my skin.

'Sorry carol, did I make you jump?' Rose was standing in front of me with two tankards of cider, holding one out to me, which I gladly took as I was still quite warm ofter my exersions.

'Hi Rose, no my fault, I was miles away.' I quickly recovered my composure. 'You were marvellous during your ride, you really are a superb horsewoman.'

'Aw, thanks sweetie. Rather out of practice, I'm afraid, but it was nice to get some riding in after ten weeks of sitting behind a desk and working from books. Do you ride still Carol?' Rose was very friendly and easy to talk to, I'd forgotten how much she made me feel comfortable and relaxed. Maybe it was just her age and experience but I found myself warming to her already.

'Oh I still ride when I can, but nowhere near up to your standard. Have you ever thought about taking it up professionally?' I asked, genuinely interested in Rose and her life and plans.

Rose smiled: 'No, certainly not. Only few riders make it professionally, I just enjoy it while I can. But thanks for the compliment sweetie.' She gave me a little kiss of thanks and I was so touched again by her warmth and friendliness.

So we spent the next couple of hours chatting and strolling round the displays and exhibits, trying various new concoctions (banana flavoured mead, good idea but...)

Someone decided it was time to dance so the music started and Rose grabbed me by the hand and we spent another two hours hopping and bopping to just about every type of music you could imagine. Not what I had planned for this evening but I was having such a good time and enjoying her company so much I really didn't mind the absence of what would probably have turned out to be an embarrassing fumble behind a bale of hay.

The music quietened and the slowies started. I was about to return to my seat for a well earned rest when Rose stood directly in front of me and put her arms round my waist. Automatically my arms went round her neck, my hands crossing each other. I looked into her face with surprise: 'I've been waiting for this all evening Carol' she said with an intensity that made me gasp. I finally caught on, oh what a silly girly brained slowcoach I am. The girl I had been looking for this evening was right in front of my eyes all along.

I smiled, she squeezed my waist, I gently ran my fingers behind her ears and we spent the next half hour gazing into each others eyes as the singers serenaded us with tales of love and romance. We didn't really need any because we were making our own, but it added the magical touch to a wonderful evening.

Rose was a few inches taller than me, as I'm 5'4" and she was about 5'8". Not exactly slim she had a trim but curvy figure and medium boobs and hips. Her medium length brown hair was parted on the left, rather like a guy's, was this a giveaway? The point is I could look up to her, literally. Made my neck a bit stiff but I enjoyed having someone take the lead and I shook slightly as I began to sense where that lead might...lead...

Jennifer Rush was singing about the Power of Love when Rose let go my waist and took my hand, leading me out the makeshift arena, through the hay bales and toward the barn. It was locked but Rose had the key. We were safely inside and she took my face in my hands: 'I'm going to make love to you Carol, is that what you want?' She was so assertive yet so considerate and giving me the choice. I would gladly have gone with her anyways but that made her even more special and wonderful...oh my, it's a girly crush thing...I don't care...just want the girl who's holding me...Rose...

She sensed I was shaking so hard I couldn't speak so I responded with the only language I knew at the moment. Putting my arms round her neck once more I pulled her to me and kissed her, managing a little girly mewling sound as a verbal token of my assent.

All I could do was hold on to her, look at her beautiful face, as she slowly removed my clothes while I stood shaking, then watched her as she removed her own clothes. When you're a girl in love, the one you love becomes everything to you, they are beautiful, everything about them is beautiful and wonderful, they can do no wrong and your whole focus is on them and no one and nothing else. That was how it was with me and Rose at that moment.

We both stood naked in front of each other. She placed her arms round my waist again and pulled me to her. The feel of her body against mine was like heaven distilled into this barn, this moment in time where everything was perfect and which made the rest of the universe disappear and become irrelevant.

We kissed for a while, her boobs pressing into mine, her tummy against mine, her thighs aginst mine, I felt our souls were melting into each other's. She put her hands on my boobs, stroking my nipples and I moaned loudly. All I could do really, almost paralysed I did not know what to do, this stage having only been reached in my fantasies and imagination.

She took me to the hay strewn on the floor and lay me down. I know a roll in the hay sounds corny but this was the country and there's plenty of it and it really is very comfy, especially in summer when its warm. Her hands played over my body, her eyes never leaving mine. I looked into hers and got lost in another universe, the world of Rose.

She took my hands and placed them on her boobs, I began to explore them, caress them then instinctively kissed each nipple and sucked them gently between my lips. I know I did something right as she gave her own moan. A sort of apology, all I could manage: 'I've never done this before...'

She reassured me: 'It's alright darling (the word made me shudder with joy) just follow me and we'll love each other.'

I let my hands wander over her, enjoying every inch of her smooth but muscular body. Each caress of mine brought a response of delight from her. Then she lay me down again and moved my legs slightly apart. Her fingers played a little dance as they wandered up the inside of my thighs and the first touch on my pussy lips. Another loud moan and then another as she stroked my lips softly and gently and continuously.

Crying out as Rose placed her finger inside me, I held on to her back as I looked up into her eyes, just wanting this girl, wanting all of her, wanting her to take me, making me hers. She touched my clitty and I cried out, she stroked my clitty and I panted with pleasure, she gently squeezed my clitty and I almost fainted.

Then she stopped and guided my hand once more. My fingers replayed the same melody on her as hers had done on me. When we were both as aroused as possible she lay me on my side and moved her head between my legs. I did the same and we kissed each others pussy simultaneously. Then it was just abandonment to each other, kissing and licking and making love to each other with our tongues. She came first, holding me back I think so she could concentrate on me to give me my first climax from another girl.

Roses moaned softly when she came, like a long drawn out sigh that came from a distant land, squeezing my head between her thighs. I stopped when she stroked my hair, then gasped when she flicked my clitty rapidly with her tongue. I really don't know what happened after that exactly as I think I must have passed out, opening my eyes to see Rose's face smiling at me as I lay on the hay.

We just lay together for the next thousand years and after a while I could speak again quietly: 'I love you' was all I could say, and I meant it. She responded with a kiss and I tasted my own juice on her lips. Fortunately I like my own juice having licked it off my own fingers many times. I died and went to heaven a little bit more when she replied; 'I love you too.'

Then we started talking, for another thousand years or at least until the crowd from the gala had dispersed, cleared everything away and gone home to their beds. We covered just about every subject under the sun, or at least that's the way it seemed. It just poured out, all the stuff inside me, till I could think of nothing more to say and I lay back in the hay once more.

Rose stood up, unlocked the barn door, and checked outside. Motioning me to her I walked oustide and stood naked under the starlit sky. Rose stood behind me and held me round my waist, pressing her body against my back. My legs buckled as she blew into my ear but she held me up and I held her arms that held me so tightly and so lovingly.

The stars shone for us and a song came into my head. An old song but it was me singing it: 'What a Wonderful World...'

12