Farmhouse Series Ch. 03 - Morning

Story Info
The morning after.
1.9k words
4.57
1.5k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm going back through several stories that I had written back in 2001,2002 & 2003 and cleaning them up. This one was one of my favorite series, based on two friends who spend a few days in an old family farmhouse. It is in 14 parts and simply a story, with adult content.

I hope you enjoy it. ~ MI

--------------------------------------

Opening one eye, it takes a few minutes to get her bearings ... but the warm chest stirring under her cheek brings back the night before. He begins to stretch, his arm tightens, pressing her against his side and she tilts her head back to smile up at him.

"Morning."

"Good morning. Think we have electricity?"

She shrugs. "Doubtful, but I can check."

Shifting to rise, he pulls her downward onto his chest with a smile. "Let's assume it's not for now and I'm sure we can find something to do to fill our time while we wait."

"Hmmm ..." She grins, mischievously. "Looking for something to fill, are you?"

"Insatiable minx," he laughs at her twist on his words, hugging her tight as she raises her eyebrows at him.

"Would you have me any other way?"

Shaking his head in amusement, pulls her up his body to hold her close. "This way and everyway. Good morning, baby."

Smiling this time at his endearment, she responds to his kiss and slips her arms up around his neck as he turns them both over, laying partially atop of her and continuing the kiss ... slow, leisurely kissing ...

Reaching down, she pulls the covers up over his shoulders to keep them both warm ... hands slipping down his back as the kiss continues, not hurrying, gentle and sweet before lifting his head and smiling at her.

"I have to admit, I enjoyed camping out down here last night." He bends his head, nuzzling her neck. "Warm, fairly comfortable ... good company."

Giggling as he purposefully tickles her with his lips, she squirms a little and tries to shift as he nibbles along the edge of her ear. "With the power off, we can stay here for at least the morning... lounging around, enjoying the fire."

"I like that," he whispers. "Just us, exploring, playing ... until we're both covered in sweat and sex, wrapped up in each other exhausted and sated ..."

A gasp from her lips, then the way her body stiffens and trembles under his ... telling him her mind is already heading in the same direction his is ... whispering into her ear before beginning to kiss down her neck. "I love how you can see and respond to what I suggest ..."

Slipping an arm under her neck to tilt her head back, he nudges her legs apart with his own and begins sucking along her collar bone ... feeling her own fingers tightening on his shoulders as he crosses over to her other shoulder, then begins moving back down to her breast bone ...

Oblivious to the sound of the car door shutting but the slamming of the kitchen door echoes through the rooms as does the male voice shouting hello ... causing them both to jump and he just barely shifts away from her and covers her up before an oversized bearlike man stomps into the room.

"Couldn't even make it to the bedroom, eh?"

She laughs, squeezing Kevin's hand and dramatically rolls her eyes. "Hi Jack."

Something akin to a grin forms as teeth become visible in all that facial hair. "Ah, that's my Ella. Who's the boy?"

Though reassured by her hand in his, he's not as amused as she seems to be, judging by her laughter and nods to the man who walks over to kneel by them.

"This is Jack, Kevin. He is an uncle three or four times removed ... the one I told you about who watches over the property." She smiles at him and turns back to the man. "And Jack ... this is Kevin. He isn't family and can hold his own against you ... but you be nice or I'm telling aunt Junie."

Jack eyes the two of them and scowls. "Considering yer both nekkid under those covers, betta not be family young'uns. Good to meet you Kevin, judging by the tousled look on Ella, you've taken right care of her."

The scowl was temporary, gone immediately with the extending of his hand and his next teasing words ... and Jack seems satisfied with Beth's laughter and turning bright red in response. Kevin hesitates, then at Beth's grin realizes she's taken no offence at the teasing and smiles himself, grabbing the other man's hand and shaking it.

"And he calls you Ella because?"

"Because she always wanted to sleep in front of the fireplace, like a little Cinderella." Jack answers for her, rising up. "Always convinced us to let them sleep down here. Though ... thinking about it ... she never brought anyone else up to share this spot ..."

Beth's moan is barely audible, but her cheeks and upper chest are becoming beet red. Kevin smiles a little at her embarrassment and attempts to change the subject.

"The power. Do you know when it'll be back on?"

"Nope. Could be days up here." Jack's turned, tossing a few more logs on the fire and begins to build it back up.

"How about a generator. Beth mentioned that the property had one."

"Ah-yup. That's why I'm here. Disconnected the transfer switch when no one is here, forgot to set it up before you arrived." Jack turns around and nods. "Get dressed fella, you come with me to the barn so you can see how it's set up. Ella can put everything away and make us some coffee."

Kevin nods, leaning over and kissing a still embarrassed but grinning Beth on the forehead before reaching for the robe and rising to get his clothes from the bathroom. "Shouldn't take too long."

Jack is already on his way into the kitchen, talking to himself about Ella and the fella ... Beth laughing softly. Kevin's dressed and comes back out to see her fastening the robe and grinning is teasingly and he pulls on his shirt, smiling back at her before following Jack out.

Shaking her head in semi-amusement, she pulls the two top sleeping bags off to be washed and has everything else packed up and stashed away in the storage area in short order. Picking up the other two bags, she can't help but smile at the mixed scent of the two of them, a little disappointed that they wouldn't be spending the morning as he had suggested. But then there is plenty more time over the next few days.

Putting the sleeping bags in the laundry area, she heads out to the car to retrieve their suitcases. The grass is still soaked on her bare feet ... but the air is warming up nicely with the sunshine and she draws in a deep breath. Taking two trips, she has the luggage placed by the bottom of the stairs and then placing the cooler by the refrigerator when it suddenly starts humming. Giving a silent cheer that the power is back on, she moves to the coffee maker on the counter. Wants her to make some coffee, eh? Members of the family should know better. It takes a couple tries, but she thinks she has it figured out ... frowning and cursing the infernal machine silently ... no idea if the brew will be ready for them when they get back.

Lost in her thoughts, Kevin's arm around her waist causes her to jump slightly and he laughs as she looks up at him.

"Everything is back on. Simple to do."

"Yer fella is right handy with things, Ella. Got the power back, pump primed ... gave him the five cent tour ... looks like you two will be all set." Jack takes the carafe from the maker and pours two cups of coffee, handing one to Kevin. Kevin eyes the concoction, tentatively sipping before lifting one eyebrow and dumping the contents of the mug down the sink before turning to do the same with the rest of the coffee and starting again. Jack isn't as kind, spitting his mouthful out into the sink and sputtering something about it being impossible to mess up coffee.

" 'fraid so Jack." Kevin turns to see her grinning ear to ear and winks, knowing that as much as she is capable of, coffee is not on the list. "Hold on a minute, I'll have a fresh pot made."

"Nah ... have to head back to the farm and work." Jack wraps Beth up in a hug, telling her to be sure to come down that morning with the Fella to see her aunt and puts her down, turning to Kevin. "Good thing you're not interested in her coffee making abilities, that'd be a deal breaker."

Kevin laughs, walking Jack to the door and watches as he gets into the truck and drives away. Hearing cabinet doors open and close, he turns back to see her taking out a frying pan, a grin still on her face as she turns to the stove. "Course, it's not coffee I want to drink from you."

The grin is gone as she turns to look back at him. "Excuse me?"

"I know the moment is gone ... but I want to make sure you remember what I told you." He's crossed the kitchen, arm around her waist and opening her robe ... the back of his fingers graze her cheek as his arm pulls her closer to allow her to feel the semi-arousal through the jeans on his lower body. His kiss is soft and deliberate, feeling her body respond ... and quickly shifting to get her to sit up on the counter next to the sink.

Moving between her legs, he pulls her against him ... slipping the robe off her shoulders and down before lifting her arms up around his neck as his mouth plays havoc with hers. The kiss breaks momentarily as he pulls back, smiling wickedly at her dazed bemusement ... then his hand is slipping down between them over her stomach ... fingers sliding into her slit, spreading her open ... wet sounds already there ... his smile almost triumphant as he looks down at her.

"Goodness, you're wet."

She gasps as his fingers tickle around the soft skin ... the sensation a mini torture as his eyes hold hers, whispering for her to stay still and watch him. Slowly his fingers build her up, the ache slowly building inside of her and she begins to move her hips to his touch only to have him then pull away ...leaving wet trails on her stomach as he brings his hand up between them.

Slowly he licks his fingers, smiling as her lips part. "You want to cum, baby?"

"Please."

Her eyes are darker, a little wriggle of excitement and he chuckles. The look on his face in amused and he shakes his head no.

"We're heading down to your aunt and uncle's this morning for a visit, remember? And I think I like the idea of you just on that edge, hungry for more. And at the moment I am hungry ..." He grins, moving back from her and picking up the pan she had taken from the cabinet. "We should get some food into us."