Faro Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She forced her eyes to Quinn's face, gathering all her courage as she looked into the hard eyes. "I'm getting ready to leave for school," she said. Her mouth was dry. Her tongue was sticking to the roof of her mouth. She swallowed with difficulty.

"Ike told me you were leaving," Quinn replied, turning away from the door. She opened a bottle of water and downed half of it at once. Emily tried not to stare at the woman's profile or linger on the woman's throat as she swallowed the water. "What can I do for you, Emily?"

"I just wanted to say thank you."

"For what?" Quinn demanded, turning her attention back to the girl framed by the doorway.

"For letting me work this summer. For teaching me about Walkers. For . . ." Emily stopped talking and dropping her eyes. She couldn't form the words to thank Quinn for the experience in the training room. "For showing me something different."

Quinn had to lean forward to hear Emily's soft words but she relaxed a little when she did. "Come in," she whispered, extending her hand toward Emily. Emily hesitated a moment before walking tentatively into the kitchen and taking Quinn's outstretched hand. Quinn tugged Emily against her, her intense eyes looking down into the girl's upturned face. "I've hoped you would come to me."

Emily's eyes moved over Quinn's face, her voice breathless. "I tried. I was afraid."

"Are you afraid now?"

"Yes, but there are things worse than fear." She stretched up and their lips touched. The first kiss was soft and brief. They pulled apart, only a slight breath of air separating them, before Emily threw herself against Quinn. She wrapped her arms around the woman's strong shoulders and pressed her lips firmly against the rancher's. Quinn's hands snaked around Emily's waist, lifting the girl off her feet as they deepened the kiss.

As Emily's tongue pushed between her lips, Quinn's hand moved to the small woman's shoulders to push the flannel shirt away. Her rough hands moved over smooth shoulders. Without breaking the kiss, they both began walking toward the door. Emily's hands tugged Quinn's tank top up, her nails scratching against the muscled back. They broke the kiss long enough for Emily to remove the tank top, but resumed it immediately.

Quinn stopped at the foot of the steps and gripped the shoulder straps of Emily's top. They both were breathing laboriously as they looked at each other. Quinn yanked and the material of the top ripped open. Emily sought Quinn's mouth again and Quinn sat down on the steps, unable to move any farther. Emily straddled Quinn's knees and pushed her lover back against the steps.

The rancher's hands closed over Emily's breasts as their tongues dueled and tasted. She massaged and squeezed the firm globes, feeling the hard nipples push against the center of her palm. Emily moaned into her mouth and Quinn's hips thrust upward. She rubbed the shaft against the girl's mound. The layers of cotton and denim created extra friction that fired both of them.

Quinn began inching up the stairs, pulling Emily with her she used her legs to move toward the landing step by step. By the time they reached the second level, Quinn's sweat pants had disappeared and the shaft of the strap on was poking against Emily's stomach. Quinn grabbed Emily's bottom and stood. Emily wrapped her legs and arms around her lover, nipping on the flesh of Quinn's neck.

Quinn did not set the girl down until she reached the bedroom. Emily's legs slid down until her feet touched the floor. She stepped back to take in the room. The rustic furniture and country feel mixed with Quinn's smell. Emily tried to memorize the feeling, but her eyes were distracted by the naked woman in front of her.

Quinn's chest was small but her whole body rippled with muscles. The dildo hanging from the harness at her waist was flesh colored. It was lined with raised veins and had a fat head. Emily shivered with pleasure as the memory of the cock thrusting in and out of her flashed across her eyes.

The rancher was not paying attention to Emily's eyes. She closed the distance and bent to take one of the large breasts into her mouth. She sucked softly, her tongue massaging the nipple as her fingers went to the buttons on Emily's jeans. Emily's hips wiggled, helping her lover remove the denim. Quinn kissed her way down Emily's belly, parting her swollen lips with her talented tongue. She licked against Emily's clit, lifting the hood. Emily's fingers tugged against the short strands of hair tickling her belly as she pushed against the invading tongue.

When Emily started quivering, Quinn pulled back. She took Emily's hands and walked to the bed. "Come on, filly, give me a ride," she growled as she sat on the edge of the bed. She leaned back on her elbows. The shaft stood up in the air, an invitation to Emily. Emily took the invitation. She straddled Quinn's hips, positioned the fat head against her lips, and drove down against her lover's mound. Quinn's hands squeezed Emily's breasts again, tugging the hard nipples as the girl started moving.

Emily's hips rocked back and forth as she settled on the shaft. She felt her pussy stretch around it and she gasped softly as it rubbed against her inner walls. She placed her hands on Quinn's hips as she began moving up and down, rising until the rod was nearly free before driving down again. Quinn grunted through clenched teeth as Emily's pace quickened.

She threw her head back as she rode against Quinn, her long hair brushing against her back and Quinn's legs. Quinn bucked upwards, making it difficult for Emily to control the ride but not allowing the girl to lose balance. They were both panting as their bodies slammed against each other.

Quinn grabbed Emily's hips and rolled them over. Quinn used her new position to gain leverage and push harder and faster and deeper into Emily's hot, wet canal. Emily moaned and cried out, her hips arching up to meet Quinn's every thrust and maneuver. Quinn clenched her jaw, her face red and a vein rising against her temple as she tried to hold her orgasm until Emily screamed with pleasure. As soon as Emily released her primal yell, Quinn's body followed.

The lovers did not release each other as they descended from the mountaintop. Quinn stroked Emily's hair, gazing down into the girl's face. She was smiling when Emily opened her eyes and Emily became aware of how few times she had seen her boss smile over the summer. Emily returned the grin, her hand coming up to touch Quinn's face. Quinn turned her head and kissed Emily's wrist.

Still buried inside Emily, Quinn began moving her hips again, slowly sliding the phallus in and out. There was no frenzy to the pace. There was infinite tenderness in the movement. Emily's arms slid around Quinn's neck, pulling her lover close. Quinn nuzzled Emily's neck, breathing deeply of the girl's scent as she flexed in a smooth rhythm.

Emily sighed softly, lifting her hips to meet Quinn's gentle thrusts. After the cataclysmic explosion only moments before, Emily was surprised when her body began to respond. It trembled in anticipation and pleasure. "Yes," she whispered in Quinn's ear, her breath hot against her lover's face.

Together, they began rocking, avoiding the frantic fury that had accompanied their previous sexual exchanges. Emily's body tightened as she realized that they were engaged in lovemaking. Their ease with each other and the compassion in the movement was even more erotic that the frenetic pace.

Emily's hands slid to the side of Quinn's breasts, her thumbs teasing the small, hard nipples protruding forward as Quinn groaned a low word of encouragement. Their lips met and locked as they continued moving, pushing each other slowly toward climax.

Had their bodies not already been sensitive from the rough and hurried experience, they could have maintained the current pace longer. Quinn's long strokes teased Emily, filling her and brushing against her clit. Her breath came short and she sucked in a long breath as she reached the next level.

Quinn's mouth dipped to Emily's breast. Her tongue licked the globe and swirled around the nipples. Her hips did not change pace despite Emily's whispered urging.

The friction was just enough to build Emily's desire but not enough to push her over the edge. She tried to shift beneath Quinn, hoping a change of position would increase the contact of the veined shaft with her throbbing clit. Quinn grunted as the girl moved. It pushed the base of the shaft firmer against her mound. Every thrust radiated from her swollen nub. It lodged in her stomach and breasts. The counter of the base against Emily's teasing thumbs sent every nerve in the rancher sky rocketing. She could no longer control her release. She opened her mouth as a tremor raced through her body. She stiffened, her hips locked in a steady tempo.

Emily matched the cadence. Her hips slapped upward to meet Quinn. Their harsh breathing and the pulse of their lovemaking were the only sounds in the room. Emily arched up to accept as much of Quinn's shaft as she could as they fell over the top again.


They laid side-by-side for a long time, the ceiling fan drying their sweat. They both dozed in their exhaustion. The sun reached the zenith of the sky and began dipping toward the western horizon.

"I need to go," Emily finally whispered.

"I know," Quinn answered reluctantly. She hesitantly released Emily, allowing her lover to stand. They both dressed as they followed the trail of clothes back to the kitchen.

"Would I ruin things if I asked what happens now?" Emily asked as they stood at the door. Her arms were around Quinn's neck. Quinn held Emily's hips. Less than a breath of air separated them.

"I don't know the answer to that question."

Emily looked into her lover's face with earnestness. "I don't want to be your property, Charley Quinn. I refuse to be just another girl in your stable."

"I know," Quinn responded in a hushed voice. Emily could see the battle waging in the woman's eyes. They revealed the internal conflict Quinn felt. Her hand reached up to caress Emily's cheek. As she did, Emily saw the tremor in Quinn's fingers. Her eyes betrayed her knowledge that both of their worlds were on the brink of changing forever.

They shared a long, bittersweet kiss at the door and Quinn stood in the doorway until Emily's car disappeared from site. They were both already counting the days until Emily's first break from school. As the dust faded, Quinn thought she might need to make a buying trip to East Tennessee.

The new owner of Faro Ranch was unlike anyone that Emily Wilder had ever met before.