Fart Class

Story Info
The Birth of a Fart Dominatrix.
3.3k words
4.5
8.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My stomach grumbled as the professor droned on, lecturing the Computer Science 201 classroom as he did every Tuesday and Thursday morning. I fidgeted in my seat, the wooden desk far too small and rigid for my large frame. Most of me overflowed uncomfortably, as the contraption clearly wasn't built for a woman of nearly three hundred pounds. Another gurgle as my cheeks reflexively clenched. Passing gas in a crowded lecture room wasn't exactly good for one's reputation.

I looked around the room of similarly bored and uncomfortable classmates. My head was still pounding from the party last night, and the bright fluorescent lights weren't helping. I wasn't alone in my suffering, I saw others fidgeting and grasping their temples as the professor talked about something he referred to as 'the Pumping Lemma'. I just couldn't bring myself to care today.

As I scammed the room, my eyes made contact with Mike. He smiled awkwardly, and I did my best not to cringe. Like many students in the Computer Science department, Mike wasn't exactly a looker. He was thin, wore thick glasses, and likely didn't have a pound of muscle on his body. He wore an ill-fitting t-shirt and cargo shorts, and his hair was always just slightly disheveled. Everything about him screamed awkward nerd.

I did my best to break eye contact as my mind wandered to last night. As I often did, I found a party with a few of my friends. It was easy to get into anything as a woman in a tech school like this, the male to female ratio was 5:1 on a good day. We partied most of the night, and as my girlfriends went home with their respective conquests, I met Mike sitting awkwardly at the bar. Normally I'd go home with someone much hotter, but I had struck out and was feeling particularly horny, so I figured he'd be good for a quick fuck.

Boy was I wrong. Before long we were back at my dorm room with me lying in bed on my back while Mike desperately tried to push my stomach back and part my legs. Everything about his attempts was awkward, his foreplay was garbage, and when he finally slid into me he lasted maybe four pumps before he pulled out and made a mess on my stomach. He didn't even have the chivalry to towel me off, and before long I had gently ushered him out of the room. I was left horny, unsatisfied, and sticky thanks to him.

I focused back on the lecture and Mike's repeated attempts to get my attention. My head throbbed and my stomach roiled. Perhaps twelve or so beers was just too much for it. Mike's constant glances weren't helping my stomach either, constantly bringing me mentally back to the mess he made and how pathetic he was in general.

The lecture eventually ended, and I managed to pry myself out of the trap of a desk I had been sitting in. I waddled quickly down the stairs to the exit, hoping to make my way back to my dorm quickly to lay down and wait for this hangover to end. I rounded the corner into the hallway when I was suddenly stopped by Mike's pathetic nasal voice.

"H-hi Nicole", he choked out, unable to make eye contact with me. "I had fun last night..."

I rolled my eyes and looked down at him. I was a good six or seven inches taller than Mike, and probably nearly thrice his weight. My chest heaved as I took a breath and steeled myself.

"Hi there," I replied, hiding my exasperation. "I was just heading back to my room. Good seeing you."

I tried to walk around him, but he stepped towards me and I nearly bowled him over.

"I, I was thinking..." he stammered. "We didn't get to properly introduce ourselves to each other last night. Would you want to go on a date with me?"

I sighed. Of course I didn't. My stomach gurgled again.

Mike likely sensed my hesitation.

"P-please," he begged. "I know we'll get along really well, especially after the great night we had together."

It took all of my willpower to not just push this pathetic wretch aside. How could he have possibly thought that was a good time? He didn't even have the courtesy to go down on me, he just got off and left me a mess.

My stomach gurgled again and I felt a bubble forming. A sinister thought entered my head. Perhaps it was the hangover masking my empathy, or maybe I was just so sick of guys like Mike. I was going to teach this sweaty, pathetic nerd a lesson.

"You know what," I started, trying to sound pleasant. "I actually really enjoyed last night. I don't have time for another date, but would you want to come back to my dorm with me for a quick re-hash of our previous experience?"

The poor creature's eyes lit up. He had clearly never expected his pathetic pickup attempt to go this well.

"S-sure," he replied, trying to make his excitement. "Lead the way!"

We walked the mile or so to the dorms. It was hot, humid, and the hangover wasn't helping my body's ability to regulate at all. I could feel the gas in me building up, and my crotch grew swampier with each step. As we approached the building, I badged in and Mike held the door for me awkwardly. I rolled my eyes again and we made our way to my room.

The room was tiny, mostly just a bed, desk, and a small attached bathroom. This was the price I paid to have a private room, and in my mind it was worth it. I locked the door behind us for privacy and went to sit on my bed.

"Why don't you freshen up for a moment," I suggested. "That was a long walk and I'm sure you could use it."

Mike nodded meekly and went into the bathroom to clean up. I had no intention of giving him the same courtesy, and actually wanted to remain swampy. While he cleaned up, I set up my phone as a camera and hit it on my singular bookshelf, hoping Mike wouldn't notice it. I then stripped entirely and returned to the bed, which sank a bit as I sat down.

Mike soon returned from the bathroom, his eyes wide as he beheld my fat naked form. A lot of these nerdy guys were into large women like me, maybe because they thought we were easier. I was going to show him the cost of making such a foolish assumption today. I did my best not to look at him as he undressed, his lean frame doing little for me. His small cock was already fully erect, the poor thing couldn't control himself at all.

Mike awkwardly sat next to me, his tiny form completely dwarfed by my massive body. He tried to wrap his arm around me and go in for a kiss, but I stopped him.

"No need for that," I said. "I had something more fun in mind."

Mike laughed awkwardly. "What were you thinking?"

I glanced over to the camera to make sure it was still working. I wanted to make sure to capture this. I turned to face Mike and pushed him flat onto the bed and crawled on top of him, my sweaty stomach dragging over his body as I did so.

"Last night was all about you," I whispered into his ear. "Today I'm going to teach you how to please a real woman."

Mike's eyes went wide, and I felt his pathetic cock press against my massive thigh.

He tried to respond, but I put a finger over his lips and shushed him. I then rose to my knees and turned around, placing my fat sweaty ass just above his face.

"I've caught you staring at my wonderful, divine ass before," I spoke, unable to mask the sinister tone in my voice any longer. "Let's see how much you like it up close."

I reached back and spread my cheeks. They stuck for a moment due to the hair and sweat. The smell must have hit Mike at this point, because he started to cry out for a moment before I enveloped him.

I laughed as I did so. "Not quite like the pristine asses you see in the terabytes of porn you must watch every day," I said. "This is what a real woman of my size's ass is like. Sweaty, hairy, and grimy."

Mike struggled under me. His arms and legs flailed, and he tried to move his core back and forth to wiggle free. There was absolutely no escape however, and I responded by pressing the rest of my weight onto his face. The bed sagged beneath me as he was pressed right up into my asshole.

"You were so selfish last night," I continued. "It's time for you to pay me back. Clean my dirty asshole."

Mike cried out something that sounded like a 'no', but he was so enveloped at this point that it was almost impossible to be sure.

"I can sit like this all day, but eventually you'll smother under there," I stated. "If you do as you're told, I'll let you out."

Mike thrashed more. He had no intent of obeying. I had never done anything like this before, but my pussy was starting to throb. I had just intended to punish this loser, but it seemed like I was now getting off on it. I reached down with my left hand, lifted my stomach a bit, and started to play with myself. I was already wet, and I let out a soft moan as my index finger slid into my warm pussy. This was already so much more pleasurable than letting this loser fuck me.

My fingering grew more intense, and I began to rub my clit with my thumb as I started to rock back and forth. Mike's nose pressed against my asshole, and the sensation was delightful. I lost myself in the pleasure of the moment, entirely forgetting that another human being was stuck beneath three hundred pounds of flesh.

Mike began to trash as he ran out of air, interrupting my self-pleasure. I genuinely laughed, my belly jiggling with mirth as he cried out beneath me. The movement led to another gurgle in my stomach, and a large cramp-inducing bubble formed in my butt. I was briefly annoyed, but my eyes lit up as an incredibly hot idea came to me.

"Aw, are you struggling to breathe underneath my fat ass?" I asked, clearly feigning concern.

Mike cried out again, and I laughed.

"I'll take that as a yes," I continued. "We wouldn't want you to pass out under there, you'd be of no use to me then. Let me get you some fresh air!"

I had lied. Nothing about the air Mike was about to be served was going to be even remotely fresh. I bore down like I would on the toilet, coaxing the bubble from my colon into my anus. I felt my asshole balloon, and with another push an entire day's worth of hangover beer fart blasted out of my little pink hole right into Mike's face.

The fart was incredibly loud, letting loose an echoing 'braaapp' noise that thundered against the walls of my tiny room. Some girls in the hall laughed as they walked by. Normally I would have been humiliated, but something about that made this fart torture all the hotter. Mike cried out in surprise and fear beneath me, I could only have imagined how loud the sound must have been for him, stuck between my fleshy cheeks.

I continued to bear down. The initial rippling blast soon gave way to a hot, silent, and damp stream of air. Mike started to choke and gag under me as he tried to kick himself free. I heard him stifle a retch or two as well. This one must have been particularly foul.

Eventually the bubble subsided and I released the last bit of air into a soft 'poot', finalizing the first phase of Mike's humiliation. He continued to cry, beg, and thrash.

"Is the smell trapped in there with you?" I asked. "That must be so unpleasant!"

I laughed and began playing with myself again. Clearly the foul air had some oxygen, as Mike still hadn't passed out. He could withstand it for a while so I could enjoy myself. A second finger slid in easily, and I leaned back to make things easier on myself while crushing Mike further. I turned to the camera and smiled as I made sure it could see me enjoying this. I'd want to watch this later, it was just so hot at this point.

Mike gagged and continued to cry out as I got closer to climax, but I just couldn't quite get there.

"Mike, dear," I said, a tone of formality in my voice. "If you're still conscious in that stench prison, would you do me a favor and start tonguing my asshole? It feels gross and sticky from that fart, and I'm having a tough time getting off as a result."

Mike shook his head 'no' and I shrugged.

"If that's what you want," I continued. "You're not getting out until I cum. If you start to run out of air again I'll do my best to supply you with some more, though. Maybe I'll order a pizza too, that'll help keep the gas flowing..."

That threat spurred Mike into action. His thrashing stopped, and I felt his tongue lightly touch my hairy asshole. I hadn't showered yet today, I usually did so after class, so it must have been particularly foul.

"Come on now, it's nothing to be afraid of," I cooed. "Get cleaning."

I felt my tight, slippery hole part a bit as Mike's tongue slid in. For him it must have been horrific, he let out another gag as the taste hit him. For me however, it was heavenly. Men usually aren't willing to eat the ass of a girl my size for hygienic reasons, but today Mike was no man. I could see why the women on social media raved about this feeling, it was truly incredible.

I leaned further back and began to go to town on myself as Mike did his unpleasant duty. His tongue slid deeper into my asshole as I rubbed my clit and fingered my pussy. As waves of pleasure began to spread throughout my pelvic region, I started to ride Mike's servant tongue like a sex toy. My sweaty ass cheeks rubbed up and down on his face as he slid in and out of my dirty anus, and my self-pleasuring attempts grew more intense. I started to moan and writhe, and Mike's body was forcibly taken along for the ride. He groaned in pain and general defiance as I began to give myself the orgasm he had so selfishly denied me the night before.

My thighs started to convulse as I reached heights of pleasure I had never known before. Maybe it was just the asshole tonguing, but I suspected it was also the act of using someone in such a filthy manner that was turning me on like this. At the end of the day though, I was finally going to cum after that pathetic showing last night, and Mike was going to suffer for it.

My vision blurred as waves of pleasure undulated through my massive body. I groaned and let out a cry as my thighs began to convulse, the rest of my body following. Mike was shaken and crushed beneath me, his tongue still in my quivering asshole, as I reached orgasm. The force of the climax shook loose another bubble, and I farted straight into Mike's unsuspecting mouth. The heat of it combined with his tongue was delightfully pleasant for me, but very much not so for him. He flailed, thrashed, and let out a long deep wretch as the taste of my colon overwhelmed his senses. The sheer dominance of this brought me to a second, smaller climax as I let out another loud moan.

The pleasure began to subside, and I collapsed onto my back, sweaty and panting. Mike was crushed beneath me, unable to move a muscle as I recuperated.

"Whew," I gasped. "Now that's more like it. I bet you've never experienced a woman orgasming before."

Mike tried to shake his head beneath me. The poor thing was sobbing at this point. I rolled my eyes and slowly lifted myself off him. I wanted the camera to get a view of the aftermath anyways.

I looked down at Mike, tears streaming down his cheeks. His face was bright red, and his eyes were wide and bloodshot. He was covered in ass sweat, tears, and some of my cum that had gotten smeared all over him during the climax. I grinned as he came to his senses.

Mike slowly sat up as I reached for the phone and quickly uploaded the video to the cloud before he could notice.

"W..why?" he managed to stammer out.

I shrugged. "You didn't please me at all last night, and your pathetic confidence over it was really pissing me off," I replied. "I was also horny, gassy, and hungover."

Mike's head dropped.

"I, I don't understand," he continued.

"What don't you understand?" I asked. "You're pathetic, tiny, nerdy, and have a small dick. You're a perfect fart slave, as it turns out. I didn't even realize I needed one until today."

Mike looked at me, his eyes wide and confused.

"No," he continued. "I mean...I mean I don't understand why part of me...enjoyed being used like that."

I threw my head back and laughed.

"Because this is who you were meant to be, and your body knows it," I replied. "Now get the hell out of here, I want to take a nap."

Mike gulped. "I...I stink, I can't possibly..."

I rolled my eyes and stood up before grabbing him and dragging him off the bed. I reached down for his left leg, and walked towards the bathroom, dragging him behind me. I threw him onto his back on the cold tile floor before squatting above him.

I bore down again, but this time no farts came out. Instead, a stream of hot steaming liquid emerged from my crotch and straight onto Mike's unsuspecting face.

"I'll clean you up then," I laughed. "This is more than you deserve, but you've had a tough morning."

Mike sputtered, coughed, and the tears returned as the hot stream pelted his face, making a mess all over the floor. To his credit, he didn't try to escape, and took it like the freshly-minted toilet slave I had transformed him into today. Unfortunately I was still hungover and dehydrated, so the hilarious pissing didn't last too long.

Before Mike could react, I grabbed him and used his hair and face to mop up my pussy before forcing him back to the floor. I put my foot on his chest and began to mop up the piss on the bathroom floor using his body while laughing uproariously.

Once I was satisfied that the floor was clean, I threw Mike's clothes at him and ushered him towards the door.

"Oh, by the way," I said. "Before you leave, I did record the entire fart and ass cleaning session. If you don't stop by every morning to clean up my asshole after my morning shit, I'll send it to the entire class."

Mike gulped. "Y-yes Ma'am," he replied. "It's an honor to worship your ass. I'll be here tomorrow at 8."

I laughed, kicked him out the while he was still naked and holding his clothes, and locked it behind him.