Fart in Her Face

Story Info
A pretty hotel waitress is tormented by a married couple.
8.9k words
3.78
2.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan first noticed the couple while she was working her shift in the hotel restaurant. The man was strong and bullish-looking, with stubble and a shaved head. His wife was a large but glamorous lady with an enormous bust and dyed orange hair. They were both well dressed in expensive clothes. They sat at a table for two in the corner of the dining room and ordered a bottle of Prosecco and a large scotch on the rocks. When Megan went over to take their food orders, she noticed that the woman was staring at her intently. The lady ordered from the menu, then asked Megan her name.

"Megan," said Megan nervously. The lady complimented Megan on her hair, which was blonde and wavy. Megan blushed and thanked her, then scurried away to the kitchen. Katie admired how the girl's long ponytail swung from side to side as she walked.

Katie and Sean were staying in the hotel that Sunday night. Their seminar had officially come to a close after lunch, when Sean had delivered his final address to the delegates, quoting extensively from such disparate thinkers as Friedrich Nietzsche, Lao Tzu, Ronald Reagan and Ted Dibiase. Most of the attendees had left the hotel soon after, feeling energised and enlightened after the seminar, but a few had stayed on. Sean and Katie, like confident criminals in no hurry to flee the scene of the crime, stayed another night.

They asked to be seated away from the other remaining delegates in the restaurant, having taken their money they saw no need to socialise with them further. Sean acknowledged the suckers with a cheerful wave as he and Katie came into the dining room, then ignored them for the rest of the evening. They had a romantic dinner, the two of them sat together at a table by a window overlooking the bay, watching the lights of the ships out at sea.

Sean and Katie ran a multi-level marketing company, or alternatively a pyramid selling scam, depending on which way you want to look at it. The company had gone through several changes of name, but it was currently known as Triple E, which stood for Entrepreneurs Empowering Each Other. The company was described in its marketing literature as a motivational forum for entrepreneurs, and in a report by the Trading Standards Office as a serious cause for concern. Each year, they held a seminar, and this year they had rented the ballroom in the Embassy Hotel to hold their seminar in. The entrepreneurs from their company met together, Sean and Katie both gave motivational talks, new members of the scheme were inducted and paid their fees, and the top sellers for the last year were rewarded by being allowed to pay Sean and Katie large commissions. A lot of money changed hands, and most of it ended up in Sean and Katie's private bank account. But that was all quite correct. They both had voracious appetites, for food, wealth, alcohol and sex, and they needed a lot of money to feed their cravings. There was nothing wrong with that. They made people feel good about themselves, and as a result, they were given the money they deserved. That was supply and demand. They had married ten years earlier, their matching diamond encrusted wedding bands both inscribed inside with one of their favourite sayings: "Greed is Good." It was a rock-solid marriage, one built on a shared faith in the power of money.

Megan brought Sean a plate of prawn linguine and Katie a bowl of bouillabaisse and a side order of garlic bread. Katie thanked the girl warmly before she hurried away to take another table's orders. Katie and Sean ate their food together, enjoying each others' company and basking in the warm afterglow of endorphins that they always felt after a successful seminar.

Megan had worked in the Embassy Hotel for two years now. It had started off as a summer job, but she had gone full-time when she finished college. She still lived at home with her parents and there were few other employment opportunities in this small seaside town. She was a bright girl but she lacked motivation. That's what one of her teachers at school had told her, and it had stuck with her. And now, five years later, here she was waiting tables in the restaurant of a once magnificent but now crumbling hotel. She dreamed of meeting a rich man and having his baby so she could be a kept woman, but that had not happened so far. Sunday nights were slow in the restaurant of the Embassy. Megan daydreamed a lot.

When Megan had finished waiting on tables in the restaurant, the head waiter, a Romanian man who was called Greg, asked her to go and help out in the bar. Megan noticed that the couple had come through into the bar room after finishing their meal. They sat at a table in the corner of the room, and ordered another bottle of Prosecco and another large scotch on the rocks. Megan thought they looked like a married couple on holiday, possibly to mark a wedding anniversary or one of their birthdays. She had not been in work all weekend and had not seen the Entrepreneurs Empowering Each Other seminar that had taken place.

She took the drinks to their table. Katie thanked her warmly again but Sean ignored her, staring at the candle on the table. Katie watched the girl walk back to the bar, she whispered in her husband's ear, and he nodded slowly. They drank their drinks, talking to each other quietly, Katie glancing across the room at Megan.

When the lady came up to the bar to order another whisky for her husband, Megan noticed she was staring at her intently again.

"Hello again, Megan," said the lady.

"Hi," squeaked Megan, and felt her face reddening with embarrassment as the lady ogled her.

Megan's face looked even prettier when she was blushing. She was very attractive, Katie thought. Slender and petite, long blond hair, healthy looking. Her eyes were a lovely shade of hazel, behind the glasses she wore. Her nose a cute little upturned snub. Katie felt a warm tingling in her pussy lips as she looked at the young waitress and tried to imagine what she looked like naked.

"Would you like a drink yourself?" the lady asked.

"Oh, thank you, I'll have a half." Megan pulled herself a half pint of lager.

"Do you like working here, Megan?"

"It's OK, I guess."

"What would you like to be doing five years from now?"

It was an odd question. Megan wanted to answer honestly and say that she wanted to meet a rich man and have his babies, but she thought this would not impress the lady, so instead she said, "I don't know."

"Do you ever see yourself doing something else? Working for yourself, maybe?"

"You mean having my own business? I've thought about it before. I think I could run a nail salon or something." Megan painted her friends' nails as a hobby. She was quite good at it.

"We can help you achieve your dreams, Megan," purred Katie. "That's what we do. We are all about helping people tap into their entrepreneurial spirit."

Megan was enthralled, and flattered that this glamorous looking lady was showing so much of an interest in her. She had heard her colleagues talking about the seminar that had taken place in the hotel, about how positive and wealthy all of the attendees had seemed, and she found it intriguing. She wanted to know more, but before she could ask, Katie took the glass of whisky and went back to the table to sit by Sean.

At the end of the evening, after Greg had called time in the bar, Megan was clearing away empty glasses from the tables, and the lady and her husband were getting ready to leave. The lady came up to Megan, and said, "It was nice to meet you Megan," and handed her a napkin. Megan noticed there was something written on the napkin, but she did not read it straight away, she put it in the pocket of her apron. She said, "It was nice to meet you too, have a good evening," and continued clearing the empty glasses from the tables. The couple left the bar.

Megan took the napkin out of her pocket and read it by the bar. The note was brief, but there were a few nice compliments about her appearance and her demeanour that made her blush as she read them, and an invitation to come for a drink once she had finished her shift. It was signed Katie and Sean and there was a room number written after the names, 278.

Megan felt conflicted. She knew she could get into trouble for fraternising with patrons, and for going to a guest's room without a good reason. But the lady, Katie, had seemed so alluring and mysterious that Megan felt inescapably drawn to her.

She went into the hotel kitchen, and helped herself to a bowl of leftover macaroni cheese from a giant pot that was cooling on the range and ate it quickly while standing by the sink. She remembered that she needed to take her pill and went and fetched it from her handbag that was hung up on the coat hooks outside the kitchen. While she ate, she thought about the napkin and Katie's offer. She knew it was a bad idea to go to Katie and Sean's room, but she was intrigued. Most of all, she was desperate to know what had attracted Katie to her in the first place. What was it she saw in me that was so special, Megan wondered. No one ever seemed to think she was special.

As she finished her macaroni, Megan decided against her better judgment that she would go up to the room,

"You off home now?" asked Greg, who had come into the kitchen as Megan had finished her food and was putting the dirty bowl into the dishwasher.

"Yes, I just need to get something from my locker." She closed the dishwasher door, straightened up and smiled at Greg.

"Oh, OK. I'll see you tomorrow." Greg watched as Megan left, puzzled that she headed for the stairs by the fire escape rather than taking the shorter route down the corridor to the changing room.

Megan knocked on the door of room 278. She had taken her apron off but she was still dressed in her white shirt and black skirt and work shoes. Katie opened the door, she was dressed in a hotel bathrobe that was open at the front to show her plunging cleavage. Katie felt a pleasant warmth in her pussy when she saw the young lady stood at the door. Katie invited Megan into the room. Sean was lounging in an armchair, he had taken his shoes and jacket off and was drinking from a tumbler. There was a bottle of whisky on the table next to him. Just before Megan had arrived, Sean had been watching Katie strip off. She was wearing only her knickers and bra underneath the robe which she had put on when she heard the knock at the door.

Katie offered Megan a drink, and she accepted, taking the glass of wine that Katie handed to her.

Katie sat down on the bed and patted the covers next to her, indicating that Megan should sit there. Megan perched on the edge of the mattress, Katie shuffled along so she was sat on the bed next to the younger woman. Sean stayed slumped in the armchair, sipping his tumbler of scotch and looking at the two women.

"So, Megan, you want to become an entrepreneur?" said Sean in a warm friendly tone. His voice was deep and he slurred a little.

"Um, I think so?" squeaked Megan nervously. "I know I don't want to work in a hotel for the rest of my life." She took a sip of wine.

"I'll let you in on a secret, Megan," said Sean, his voice becoming hushed. "Anyone can be an entrepreneur, I can train anyone to be an entrepreneur. And if you want to be a entrepreneur badly enough, then guess what? You are one already."

"That's right," said Katie brightly. "You should listen to him Megan. Do you know how much some people would pay to get one-on-one teaching from Sean like this? And you're getting it for free."

Megan was surprised and flattered, but she did not say anything. Her facial expression said it all. Sean sat up in his chair.

"You have the power to be the author of your own story. And you have the ability to give your story whatever meaning you want. Did you know that, Megan?"

"No," she said hesitantly, not understanding what he meant.

"Let me explain, I've developed a system, a system that never fails, as long as it is correctly applied. Thousands of people have tried it, and all of them are earning much more now than they did when they started. Do you know how many millionaires I have made using this system? It's a lot, I can tell you. So many I've lost count."

"That's amazing," gasped Megan, her eyes wide and shining as she stared at Sean, hypnotised by his deep, mellow voice.

"Each one of those millionaires made a decision, they decided they were going to take a risk. The first thing that you need to learn to do, the key that unlocks the door to entrepreneurship, is to take risks. Learning how to take risks is essential. Let me ask you Megan, when was the last time you took a risk?"

Megan thought for a moment. "I don't know really," she said.

"OK, let me ask you something else," Sean sat forward in the chair and slurped from his whisky. "When was the last time you tried something new and you weren't sure how it would turn out?"

"I'm sorry, I cant think. My mind has gone blank." Megan sounded disappointed.

"That's OK," cooed Katie, patting Megan's thigh. "You mustn't be afraid to try new things, though, Megan. Taking risks is how we get rewards. And sometimes, if you take a risk and it doesn't work out how you hoped, what you learn from it is a reward in itself."

"Very true," said Sean, finishing his drink in a gulp and making the ice cubes rattle as he banged the tumbler down on the table. "Sometimes, even suffering can be rewarding."

Megan noticed that Katie's hand was still on her thigh. She was almost fondling her.

"Are you ready to take a risk?" asked Sean.

"Are you ready to try something new?" said Katie with a smile, her hand squeezing Megan's thigh, staring into her eyes.

"Yes," squeaked Megan, staring back at Katie. Katie took Megan's wine glass from her and put it on the bedside table.

"Take your glasses off," Katie ordered Megan in a friendly manner.

Megan did as she was told, taking off her spectacles and putting them on the bed.

Katie leaned in closer, and pressed her lips to Megan's, planting a long, tender kiss on her mouth. Megan could feel that Katie's lips were open, she could feel the wetness of her mouth on her lips. She opened her mouth too, and she could taste the wine and spices on Katie's breath. Katie had her eyes closed, Megan's were open wide with surprise, she stared at the makeup caked on the other woman's face as they kissed.

Sean poured another large measure of scotch into his tumbler while he watched the two women kissing.

Katie put her arms around Megan and pulled her closer, embracing her, pressing the the younger lady to her large, soft bosom. Katie's robe had fallen open at the front so her bra pressed against the front of Megan's white blouse. Megan was astonished when she realised she could feel the bumps of the other woman's large, hard nipples pressing into her.

Katie pulled her mouth away from Megan's, opened her eyes and smiled at her. Megan looked shocked, her breath was coming in little shaky gasps as if she was about to hyperventilate.

"How was that?" asked Katie.

"Oh, I've never been kissed like that before," gasped Megan.

"Did you like it?" asked Katie.

"Um, yes? I think so," Megan sounded unsure.

"You don't sound too sure, we had better do it again to find out for certain." Katie hugged the girl close to her breast again, and kissed her on the mouth once more, a passionate, wet kiss. She kissed Megan's cheeks and throat too, and suddenly Megan kissed her back.

The two women cuddled each other, looking into each others' eyes, Megan's deep hazel eyes staring into Katie's icy blue eyes. Megan pressed her open lips to Katie's mouth, and Katie held the back of Megan's head, pulling the hairband from her ponytail and letting the younger woman's long golden locks fall free.

Katie continued to hold Megan's head, the two women's wet mouths locked together, their soft warm tongues swirling against each other. Megan thought she had never been kissed so tenderly, so passionately, and so lovingly. Suddenly, Katie let out an enormous, loud burp. Megan felt her mouth filled with a rush of stale air that poured out of Katie's gullet. She could hear the rattling, rasping eructation from the other woman's oesophagus echoing in her own open mouth. Megan could taste the bouillabaisse, garlic bread, and ice cream she had served to Katie earlier on her unclean breath. This was particularly upsetting for Megan as the smell of the bouillabaisse cooking in the kitchen had been bothering her all evening during her shift, and now she was being forced to taste and smell it once more.

Katie held Megan's head in place a moment longer after she had finished burping, their lips still pressed together, then she let her go. Megan recoiled away, disgusted by the other woman's belch.

"Oh, excuse me!" giggled Katie. "I suppose that was always going to be a risk when you kiss someone who has drank two bottles of Prosecco."

"Honey, that was disgusting," said Sean with a snort. "Right in the poor girl's mouth as well."

"It was an accident!" said Katie sweetly. "I did say sorry."

Megan was staring at Katie, horrified at her bad manners but enthralled by her beauty.

"Let me make it up to you, Megan," said Katie. Katie unhooked her bra at the back and peeled it away from her skin, making her large, heavy bosoms bounce out into the open air. "Come here and suck mummy's titties," she whispered to Megan. "That will make you feel better."

Megan stared in wonder at Katie's enormous breasts. She had seen other women topless before, of course, in the changing rooms at the gym and when her friends had stayed over in her little one bedroom flat and needed to shower and change, but she had never seen such a big pair of tits so up close before. The sight of these sizeable udders distracted Megan from the unpleasant experience she had just had.

Katie's bosoms were exceedingly large, and rounded, each one as big as Megan's head. Megan marvelled at them, jealous of how much bigger they were than her own. They were juicy, ripe watermelons in comparison to Megan's perky little mangoes.

"Would you like to feel them?" asked Katie. Megan didn't reply, but she put her hands on the other woman's breasts to touch and fondle them. "Squeeze them," whispered Katie, and Megan did, putting her fingers around those weighty knockers and grasping them.

Sean took pleasure in seeing the young woman groping his wife's uncovered bust, but he showed no flicker of emotion on his stony face, he sipped his whisky and watched the two women with a look of grim determination. He put the tumbler down then got up from his chair to sit on the bed next to Megan.

Katie cuddled Megan again, guiding the young woman's face to her breasts until her mouth came into contact with a large, brown nipple. Megan sucked on the protruding nubs at the end of Katie's buxom breasts. First one nip, then the other, feeling them grow larger and stiffer as she caressed them with her lips, nibbling them with her teeth, enjoying Katie's reaction as she sucked her tits.

As she leant over to suck Katie's tits, Megan felt Sean's hand slide up her skirt to feel her ass and rub it through the material of her knickers. Megan was startled by the feeling of his hand exploring her, but after the initial shock it felt nice. She was leant on her side, sucking and licking Katie's boobs, and Sean was touching and squeezing Megan's cheeks, enjoying the feeling of her taut, young bottom.

Sean stopped fondling Megan's bum and pulled his shirt off and tossed it on the floor.

Katie encouraged Megan to undress, and she shyly agreed, kicking off her shoes, unbuttoning her blouse and unzipping her skirt and putting them on the floor next to the bed. Her underwear was white and functional. Katie invited her to take this off too. Megan was shy, she did not like being seen naked, but she wanted to make Katie happy. Katie took off her own knickers and sat naked next to the girl.