Fart in Her Face

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spanked, face-fucked, farted on and humiliated, Megan was then made to kneel on all fours on the bed and present her pussy to Sean. His dick had grown hard again while watching his wife spank the girl with the shoehorn, and he wanted to fuck her. But, before he did, Katie switched on the reading lamp and angled it so the light shone on the girl, and carefully examined her vulva, scrutinising it for signs of herpes, crab lice and genital warts. It looked a little puffy and pink from being prodded and fucked with the wine bottle, but apart from that Megan's twat was pristine. Once Katie was satisfied that the girl was clean and free from sexually transmitted infections, she asked her if she used any birth control.

"I'm on the pill," mumbled Megan.

"Good," Katie said, and nodded to her husband to indicate he was free to continue.

He stood behind the girl, admiring how her glowing pink bum cheeks framed her little twat. He pointed his meaty erection between the girl's flaps, then slid it into her. His penis was too big for her tiny twat to comfortably accommodate, and it felt painful as he thrust it into her. Sean slapped her arse cheeks in turn while he drove his dick into the sore hole of her pussy.

Katie looked over her husband's shoulder, admiring the sight of his thick penis plundering Megan's stretched pussy.

"It's too big!" gasped Megan. "It hurts."

"Stop whining," hissed Sean as he continued to push his swollen organ into her.

Katie pursed her lips and groaned enthusiastically as she watched. Megan was making small, anguished gasps with each painful thrust of Sean's fat phallus into her, her pussy lips stretched tight around his girth.

Katie led on the bed in front of Megan, and told her to kiss her ass. Megan kissed Katie's wobbly bum cheeks all over as Sean continued to fuck her. He enjoyed the sight of the girl kissing his wife's fat arse and it made him fuck her harder. Sean growled at his wife to hold her bum cheeks apart and show the girl her asshole, which she happily did, pulling her crevice open in front of Megan's face. Sean put his hand on the back of Megan's head and forced her face into Katie's cleft, growling at her to lick it. Megan obeyed, running her tongue over Katie's big, brown bumhole.

Katie said "Let's turn her over, I want to sit on her face instead."

Sean pulled out of Megan making her pussy squelch loudly, then rolled the young lady onto her back on the bed. Sean laughed at the look of confusion and worry on Megan's pretty face. Katie squatted over the girl and lowered her big, fat arse onto her, sitting on her face. Sean knelt on the bed and took Megan's ankles in his hands, and lifted them up until they were resting on Katie's shoulders, spreading Megan's legs and making her cunt yawn open. He lined-up his swollen purple member with Megan's sore entrance, then rammed it into her as hard as he could, trying to make it hurt her.

Katie ground her flabby behind against the girl's face, until she felt a tongue licking her asshole.

"That's good," she panted. "Now put your tongue right inside it."

Megan obeyed, probing her tongue into the warm tightness of the other woman's anus.

Katie groaned as she felt Megan licking her, and grinned naughtily at her husband. He smiled back at her as he continued to thrust fiercely into Megan's battered twat. Katie screwed up her face, and Sean laughed as he heard a deep, rumbling as Katie farted into Megan's mouth. Megan's cry of horror was muffled underneath Katie's fat buttocks.

"Again," gasped Sean. "Fart in her face again."

Katie farted again on Megan's face. She had eaten very well at the hotel that weekend, and all the food and wine had made her quite flatulent.

Poor Megan had no choice but to lie there and take it. Smothered under Katie's large behind, and forcefully fucked by Sean's hard cock, she was helpless to resist, and when she felt herself starting to cum, Megan was unable to stop herself. She came so hard she actually fainted and lost consciousness for a few moments. Sean was unaware of this and continued to fuck her as hard as he could. Megan slowly became aware again of the feeling of her pussy being violated by a large prick, and the weight of a large lady sat on her face.

Sean continued to fuck her and Katie continued to fart on her. Having cum once already that evening, Sean took a long time to cum again. Finally, the sight and sound of Katie doing a long, squelchy, wet fart while she sat on Megan's face was enough to bring Sean to climax. He shuddered and groaned as he emptied his cum into Megan's cunt, the crown of his spasming penis banging painfully into her cervix as he instinctively forced it deeper into her. Sean collapsed onto the bed, and Katie lifted herself up from Megan's face. Megan lay there for a few moments, completely ravished, sighing and sobbing gently.

Katie told Megan to have a shower, but Megan wanted to leave in a hurry as she knew the morning shift would be starting soon, so instead she quickly washed her face in the bathroom sink and dried herself with a hand towel. She was scared that one of her colleagues would see her leaving a guest's room. Megan looked around the room for her clothes, but she could not find them. Katie said they were probably taken away along with the bedsheets. Megan begged Katie to let her borrow a dress, but she flatly refused, and offered her a towel to wrap around herself instead. Megan put on her shoes and wrapped herself in the towel. Sean showed her to the door.

"Listen here," he said to the girl as he ushered her out of the room. "Make sure you don't tell anyone about this, I'm sure the management of the hotel would take a very dim view of you coming up to our room like this. We promise not to say anything to them if you don't."

Megan nodded, and muttered in agreement.

"Good girl," said Sean.

"What was the point of all this?" said Megan shakily. "You said you were going to help unlock my potential as an entrepreneur, but it seems you've just abused me for fun."

"Not everything has to happen for a reason," said Sean dismissively. "Sometimes our stories don't have any deeper meaning, Megan. Sometimes they are just stuff that happens. Shit happens and you move on. Here's your glasses," he said, handing her the spectacles. She put them on. "Now, go and get dressed and get out of here as soon as possible."

She stepped out out into the corridor. With a cruel grin on his face, Sean reached forward and grasped the towel, and yanked it away from her, making her spin around, and slammed the door shut. Megan was left out in the corridor almost naked, wearing just her shoes and glasses.

Sean went back into the bedroom, chuckling and holding the towel. "That should motivate her to move a bit faster," he said to Katie with a grin.

"Oh, Sean," sighed Katie. "You can be really mean at times."

Megan hurried along the hotel corridor, frantically trying to get to the changing room before anyone spotted her nude body. She desperately hoped to see something she could cover her nakedness with, a robe or another towel or some item of clothing, but sadly she saw nothing of the sort as she sprinted along the corridor towards the lift. An elderly couple who were coming out of their room to go for an early morning walk spotted the naked young lady, who came hurrying around the corner of the corridor just as the old man and woman stepped out of their door. They both caught a glimpse of her boobs and bush before she turned and ran away, giving them a view of her little pink ass instead. The old lady tutted with disapproval and the old man felt a flutter in his loins that he had not experienced since the previous century.

As she reached the door of the staff changing room, Megan felt Sean's sperm trickling out of her pussy and running down her legs. Fortunately, the changing room was deserted when she went in. First, she wiped her pussy with a paper towel, and then she quickly got her street clothes from her locker, and sobbing, she dressed in her jeans and hoodie, with no knickers or bra. She put her shoes back on, grabbed her bag and left the hotel in a hurry.

Katie and Sean both agreed that the weekend had been a great success. The hotel had been the perfect location, and the staff were so polite and friendly. So, when it was time to plan next year's Entrepreneurs Empowering Each Other seminar, Katie and Sean decided to hold it at the Embassy again. They also decided to rebrand it as simply the Empowerment Conference, as they thought this was a snappier name. Also, there had been a few negative press articles mentioning the previous name, including interviews with embittered ex-employees and disgruntled customers who were all responsible for their own failures but sought to blame Sean and Katie.

On the first evening, they were sat at the same table in the restaurant, enjoying a bottle of wine and talking about the weekend ahead. The waiter, a tall, thin man in an ill-fitting suit, named Gregor, came over to take their orders for food, Katie asked for the Nicoise salad and Sean ordered a rare sirloin steak and triple-cooked chips.

"Excellent choices," said the waiter in his strong Eastern European accent, as he wrote in his notebook.

Katie was filled with curiosity, and she said to the waiter: "When we were here last year, there was a waitress working here, a sweet little thing with blond hair and glasses. Does she still work here?"

"Oh, you must mean Megan," said the waiter, smiling as he thought of his pretty colleague.

"That's right. Megan," said Katie.

"Yes, she is still with us," replied the waiter. "But she is currently on maternity leave. Her little boy was born just after Christmas, he must be three months now."

As the waiter gathered up the menus, Sean looked at Katie and she looked back at him, but neither of them said a word.