Fart in Her Face

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See, there is no reason to be shy, we are all friends here."

Megan plucked up her courage, and undid her bra, baring her pert breasts to the couple's gazes, and then slid off her knickers. She put her underwear with her other clothes on the floor, and sat back on the bed next to Katie, who was also naked. Katie was looking over Megan, admiring the smoothness of her skin and the gentle curves of her nude body.

Katie led back on the bed and encouraged Megan to lie down next to her. Sean stood up from the bed, his eyes fixed on the two women, his nude wife and this young tart they had picked up in the bar. He unbuckled his belt and pulled down his trousers and boxer shorts, and felt a wave of relief as he felt his growing erection freed from the tight confines of his clothing.

The two women did not seem to notice Sean stripping off, they were gazing into each others' eyes and Katie was running her fingers through Megan's hair.

"You have such beautiful hair, so long and blond," said Katie.

"Oh, thank you," said Megan. "You have very beautiful hair too, long and auburn."

Katie ran her fingers through her dyed orange hair, then pointed to the sparse ginger hair that grew on her mons pubis. "The collar and cuffs match, as well you'll notice."

Katie led back on the bed with her legs spread, proudly displaying her fanny to the younger woman.

"Megan, have you ever been with another woman before?"

"No, not really."

Katie guided Megan's head down toward her own crotch.

"There's nothing to be nervous about, you'll enjoy it, I'm sure. Come and lick me, there's a good girl."

Megan leaned in closer and nervously stuck out her tongue, aware that Katie and Sean were both watching her closely. She flicked her tongue across the swollen pink lips of Katie's pussy. It tasted sweet. Katie let out a little sigh of pleasure, and this encouraged Megan to lick more enthusiastically. It felt so strange to her to be doing something so intimate with another woman, especially a glamorous, beautiful lady like Katie. Megan felt a thrilling feeling of butterflies in her stomach as she lapped her tongue against the juicy, soft lips of Katie's vulva. Then she burrowed the tip of her tongue in between those sweet tasting flaps, searching for the engorged nodule of Katie's throbbing clitoris. Megan was enraptured, she had never felt so close to another human being before.

As Megan was licking her pussy, Katie lifted one foot up into the air, bending her knee and leaning to on side to force out a loud, moist-sounding fart. Megan recoiled with horror when she heard Katie farting so close to her head, Sean snorted and Katie giggled.

"Ew," whined Megan quietly, as the nasty scent of Katie's wind wafted up her nostrils.

"Did you like that?" asked Katie.

"Ugh, no. It was gross," complained Megan.

"Part of unlocking your entrepreneurial abilities is learning to face your fears," said Katie. "What are you scared of right now?"

"I'm a bit worried you're going to fart on me again."

Katie giggled. "Oh OK, but apart from that?"

"Um, to be honest, I'm a bit scared of that thing," said Megan, pointing at Sean's erection. "It's bloody massive!"

"There's nothing to be scared of," said Katie.

Sean led on the bed next to his wife. Megan crouched on the bed in between Sean and Katie, they were both led on their backs. Katie took Megan's hand and guided it to her husband's swollen penis. Katie grasped it, marvelling at its thickness and hardness. Megan was rubbing the top of Katie's pussy with the fingers of one hand while grasping Sean's thick prick with her other. She tugged on Sean and rubbed Katie, manipulating both of their organs with the same steady rhythm. Megan looked up at the supine couple, a look of concentration and excitement on her pretty face.

"Suck him too," breathed Katie. "I want to see you suck it."

Megan nervously leant forward so her face was again close to Sean's crotch. His penis looked big and was twitching in front of her face. It looked enormous to her, much longer and thicker than her boyfriend's. Katie watched as Megan pulled her husband's foreskin all the way down, and the meaty purple crown of his erection glistened in front of the young girl's eyes. She could smell its warm, musky scent. Megan put her mouth on Sean's cock, taking it in between her lips. It felt very big in her mouth, and tasted salty against her tongue. Sean grunted. Whereas licking Katie's pussy had felt intensely intimate to Megan, sucking Sean's cock felt invasive to her.

"Lick his balls, too" Katie whispered to her. Looking up at Sean, Megan took his erect cock out of her mouth and held it in her hand, then licked his stubbly scrotum.

Sean rolled back, lifting his thighs up to his chest and pulling his balls out of the way to bare his bumhole to the young lady. She marvelled at it, never having seen a man's asshole before.

She licked it, and it tasted sweaty. She licked it some more, running her tongue over the rough skin of his anus. Her nose was rubbing against his balls. He groaned his appreciation, and then Sean tensed his body, and let out a sudden, rasping fart directly on Megan's tongue. The hot, rancid air that blew out of his bumhole tasted foul on the unfortunate girl's tongue.

Megan recoiled in horror, and Katie laughed.

"Oh, that wasn't very nice!" squawked Katie. "Right in her mouth."

"Oh, gross!" gasped Megan. "Oh why did you do that? Is this how you unlock people's abilities?"

"Sometimes, if they're special like you," he chortled, enjoying the look of disgust on Megan's cute face. He put his legs back down.

"Come on," said Katie, taking hold of her husband's veiny phallus. "Come and put it in your mouth."

Megan leant in closer, and wrapped her lips around the throbbing tip of his prick. Sean grunted again, and Megan looked up into his eyes. Katie grinned wickedly as she watched the younger woman sucking her husband's big, fat dick. She put her hand on the back of Megan's neck and guided her head forward and downwards, making her take the pulsating shaft further into her mouth.

Megan closed her eyes so she would not have to look at Sean. His penis felt very big in her mouth, she had to gape her jaw open to accommodate its girth. It tasted tangy and unclean against her tongue. She could feel her mouth watering, producing a lot of saliva. She sucked harder on Sean's throbbing shaft, making him growl his approval. Megan thought back to the other three men she had given blow-jobs to. One of them was her current boyfriend, one was her previous boyfriend and the first had been a one night stand she had on a night out in Cardiff. None of them had been as well endowed as Sean. She did not recall her jaw aching this much when she had sucked cocks in the past. Megan realised she was dribbling as she bobbed her head up and down, her spit running down the sides of the thick cock she was sucking.

Katie was enjoying watching the young girl sucking Sean, and enjoying seeing his reactions. She looked at him and he smiled at her happily, she leant closer to him and they kissed passionately.

"I feel so naughty to be doing this," Megan said, taking the prick out of her mouth for a moment.

"No one cares what you feel," said Sean. "Less chirping and more slurping."

Megan continued to suck and slurp on his cock, and rub Katie's pussy with the fingers of one hand. Sean looked down at the girl, then over at his wife led next to him. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" he asked.

Katie grinned wickedly and said, "Dutch oven?"

They laughed together and Sean pulled the duvet up to his chest, so Megan was completely covered by it. He felt a rumbling deep within his bowels, he tensed the muscles in his abdomen, and forced out a long, groaning fart that Megan felt blowing against her chin while she sucked his cock.

Katie giggled at her husband, and then blew off loudly herself, a wet flapping sound right next to Megan's head. Not to be outdone, Sean forced out a booming, reverberating fart that Megan could feel blowing out from between his legs as she sucked him.

Sean and Katie were laughing together as they took turns farting, each trying to fart the loudest, straining to force more gas from their guts. Katie was giggling hysterically as she farted again and again, and Sean sniggered at his wife's flatulence

Megan groaned in the warm darkness under the duvet. The air was thick and smelly, filled with the disgusting cocktail of smells that came from Katie and Sean's bottoms and made her head swim. She excitedly played with Katie's pussy and sucked Sean's cock, thrilled to be doing something so naughty but also disgusted that they kept so cruelly farting on her. The cloying, humid air under the duvet made it difficult for the young waitress to breathe. The smell was more appalling than anything she had smelt before.

Sean reflected on the irony of the fact that his flatulence was caused by the food and drink Megan had served to him earlier in the evening. The poor girl was being forced to smell the by-products of the digestion of the meals she had served to her two tormentors. It pleased Sean immensely that he was able to talk people, specifically young women, into almost anything, no matter how absurd or disgusting. He chuckled at the thought that this girl was so keen to please him that she was willing to suck his cock while inhaling his farts. He patted his belly and blew off loudly in the young woman's face.

The terrible stench of Katie and Sean's farts under the duvet and the wine which she had drank too quickly both combined to make Megan feel rather queasy. This feeling was made worse by the tip of Sean's prick poking into the back of her mouth. Megan made a distressed moaning sound.

"Are you having fun in there?" asked Sean sarcastically.

Megan took the cock out of her mouth. "No, I feel a bit sick," she wailed.

Sean laughed, and said to Katie, "What do you think, has she had enough?"

Katie snorted, then sighed, "I'm so close though, she fingers it so nicely."

"You hear that?" said Sean. "Once you make her cum, we'll let you out."

Megan redoubled her efforts, rubbing and prodding Katie's cunt vigorously, and playing with Sean's erect penis with her other hand.

Katie panted faster and faster and let out a shriek, crying out loudly as the young woman's nimble fingers brought her to orgasm.

Sean pulled back the duvet, and Megan gratefully gasped at the fresh air. Sean had the girl lie on her back on the bed, her head propped up on a pillow. Katie, looking rather flushed, watched with interest as her husband straddled the young lady's face, his engorged prick being forced into her cute mouth. He began fucking her mouth, steadily thrusting in between her soft lips. It felt like he was raping her in the face. Megan imagined a cartoonish scene of her being force fed the world's largest sausage. He pushed forward with his manhood, driving it further into her throat until his dangling balls rested on her chin.

The long, hard prick was being forced further and further into the back of her mouth with each thrust. Katie had one hand on the back of Megan's head and one hand on Sean's bum, and she was bringing the two together, driving her husband's engorged bell-end into the poor girl's throat. Megan was gagging as the thick organ invaded her, she felt herself trying to expel it, involuntarily retching on his turgid meat. The girl's evident discomfort made Sean feel powerful, and he bucked his hips harder, wanting to drive his avenging erection deeper into the girl's throat. The sound of her choking on his cock brought him immense pleasure, as did the sight of the spit freely flowing from her mouth and dripping down onto his balls.

Katie took an empty wine bottle from the bedside table. She rubbed the top of the bottle against the soft pink bud of Megan's pussy lips, then inserted the neck of the bottle in between them. Megan felt the cold, hard, glass bottle penetrating into her intimate part. She felt violated, but powerless to stop what was happening. Sean was using her mouth roughly, and Katie was probing her pussy with the wine bottle. Poor Megan.

She felt like she was going to choke, and she panicked and bit down on his dick, not too hard, but hard enough to make him howl and pull out of her mouth. He slapped her across the face, an open palmed slap that made her ear ring.

"No biting, you little whore!" he snapped. He examined his prick, there were clear indentations of teeth marks but she had not drawn blood. "Now open up."

Megan gaped her jaw open and looked up at him. He grimaced and put his hard cock back into her mouth. Katie, meanwhile, was pushing the neck of the wine bottle into Megan's cunt.

She felt the meaty tip of his prick banging into the top of her throat. He was fucking her hard in the mouth. She could still smell the stench of their farts in her nostrils. She felt the wine she had been made to drink and the mac and cheese she had bolted down for dinner moving uncomfortably in her stomach. Again and again the hard, thick dick thrust into her mouth. She felt it grow harder, and stiffer, and even bigger. Sean snarled angrily, his body tensed, his cock strained against her tongue. Megan felt a sudden gout of thick, warm semen pump into her mouth and dribble down her throat. It tasted astringent and brackish.

Sean pulled out of Megan's mouth, and smacked her across her pretty face with it his wet dick.

She was retching, her body was convulsing and she was making a terrible gagging sound in her throat. Sean got up from the bed and looked at the girl in astonishment. All of a sudden, she sat bolt upright on the bed and vomited. The puke leapt forth from her guts and sprayed out of her open mouth and spattered across her legs, the empty wine bottle and the bed sheets. Katie quickly leapt up from the bed, wanting to get away from the girl while she vomited. Megan was left sat on the bed in a puddle of her own sick. The room was filled with the stench of the mixture of half digested mac and cheese and stomach acid.

Katie called reception and asked if they could have some fresh bedding.

"Hi, this is Katie in room 278. I'm really sorry but our bedding has become soiled. Would you be able to send someone up to change the sheets?"

"Of course, madam," a young man's voice said from the other end of the line. "Someone will be up right away."

Sean went into the bathroom and started the shower running. He urinated loudly into the toilet bowl, admiring his reflection in the mirror. He pulled the flush and got into the shower cubicle, and started to soap himself up with a small bar of hotel soap.

In the bedroom, Megan was sat on the side of the bed, still naked, and Katie had stood up and put on her bathrobe and was pouring them both another glass of wine.

"That was so much fun," she said. "It's a pity you got ill. Are you feeling any better now?"

"A little bit," said Megan sadly.

"Drink the wine, it will help."

There was a knock on the door, Katie made Megan get up from the bed and hustled her out of the French windows onto the balcony and closed them behind her. Katie opened the door. Stood in the corridor was the night porter, a young, strong-looking lad in his early twenties. He had brought clean bedding. Katie admired this young stud's bum in his tight black trousers while she watched him change the bed. Outside on the balcony, poor Megan's teeth had started to chatter because she was so cold. Katie tried to flirt with the night porter, but he was very shy and tried to ignore her advances, not even looking at the cleavage she proudly displayed to him by loosening her dressing gown. He finished making up the bed, gathered up the vomit spattered bedsheets and left.

Sean came back into the bedroom, drying himself with a towel.

"Where is she?" he asked his wife.

"Out on the balcony," said Katie, sipping her wine. "I didn't want the porter to see her in here."

"Yes, good thinking," said Sean. "Get her back in, I haven't finished with her yet."

"I just want to do one thing first," said Katie. She gathered up Megan's clothes and hid them in a drawer, then went to open the French windows and allow Megan back in.

Megan was very grateful to be let back into the hotel room, she was freezing cold on the balcony and shivering. However, her relief at getting in from the cold soon turned to trepidation, as Sean said to her in a gruff voice, "That was a very naughty thing you did there, puking on the bedspread. I think you need to be punished."

"Oh yes, good idea," purred Katie.

"Punished how?" said Megan, a look of fear on her face.

Sean tossed his damp towel onto a chair and strode across the room, his hefty penis swinging in front of him. He winked at his wife then sat down on the side of the freshly made bed.

"Have you ever been spanked before?" he asked.

"N-no," stammered Megan.

"Come and get over my lap."

Not knowing why she was unable to resist his demands, but helpless to stop herself, Megan lay across Sean's lap, her arms and head on the bed, her feet touching the floor, and her little round arse facing up at him.

Megan felt Sean's big hand deliver a stinging smack to her bare buttocks. It hurt more than she had expected and she yelped loudly with pain. His hand hit her again, and she yelped even louder. He spanked her with a steady, firm rhythm. The pain in her bum cheeks grew worse until it felt like her whole bottom was throbbing. Sean smiled with satisfaction as he turned Megan's pale skin from white to pink.

Seeing her husband spank the girl made Katie want to try too. She stood in front of Sean, lent forward and slapped Megan's already stinging arse. Megan grunted, but it was Katie who cried out with pain. "Ouch! That really hurt my hand!" Katie whined.

Sean laughed loudly. "Your hand must be too delicate, use the hairbrush instead."

"I'm not touching her smelly bum with something I brush my hair with! I know, there's something over here I can use." Katie went to the wardrobe and opened it. Hanging on a coat hook on the back of the door was a long handled wooden shoehorn. Megan was made to crouch on all fours on the bed, and Katie stood by the bed and spanked her behind with the shoehorn.

The shoehorn made a wooshing noise as it was swung through the air, and a terrible crack as it connected with Megan's bare flesh. Megan shrieked with agony. She had never felt anything like it before. It really smarted. Sadistic Katie hit the defenceless girl's bare bum again and again with the cruel implement, leaving purple welts on her pink flesh. Megan was reduced to tears by this merciless thrashing, giving Sean an erection.

After she had finished flogging her, and Megan was sobbing pitifully, Katie said to her, "Stop crying, you little bitch. Pull your bum cheeks apart and show me the hole!"

Megan dutifully did, spreading her pink buttocks to show the little puckered hole in between them to the villainous couple.

"Oh, look at that cute little asshole," cooed Katie, looking in between Megan's bum cheeks. "When I see a little hole like that, I can't resist putting my finger in it." Katie pressed her finger tip against Megan's anus, and squeezed it into her, feeling the girl's muscles give way and relax to allow her finger inside. As Katie probed around in Megan's back passage, she felt her finger pressing against something solid, and realised it was a turd. She pulled her finger out, and saw it was stained brown with Megan's shit. She rubbed her dirty finger under Megan's nose, leaving a smear of stinky shit across her top lip like a moustache. The smell of her own filth filled Megan's nostrils. Sean laughed at Megan when he saw the poo-moustache his wife had drawn on her. He would not let her wipe it off.

Katie said she wanted to draw a pair of shitty spectacles on her as well, but there was not enough poo left on her finger, so she just put her finger in Megan's mouth and made her suck it clean instead.