Farty Cumming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he fell, he grabbed onto me to catch himself. His hand slid down the front of my brace, and his fingers latched onto my waist. I shrieked as my panties and skirt were pulled down to my ankles! I quickly tried to cover up out of instinct, but my hands were secured behind the pole!

The group was a mixture of laughing in disbelief and wanting to make sure that Ted was OK. I tried squatting down to pick up my skirt for some cover, but with my hands cuffed and the brace so rigid, I just couldn't! My failed attempts brought more laughter. I bowed my head and looked down at the panties. They were so close! They were sitting right at my feet, yet I couldn't reach them! I was so embarrassed, yet kind of excited too! How was this going to wind up?

While the game started up again, it was so apparent that the guys were staring at my bare crotch and smirking as they checking out my pink panties laying on the ground.

Only a few minutes later, one of the adults called from upstairs "Barbeque is ready!"

As people ran by, I called out "Hey! I got to be let out!" I halfheartedly pulled at the handcuffs as if in explanation.

Ted stopped as he passed. He stammered "Uh...Alice has the keys...and she already went up..."

"C'mon and let me out!"

I could see Ted's realization wash over his face. He was drunk, and a woman was trapped on display in his basement, and calling out. He was SO going to get busted. He muttered "Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit." He panicked and picked up my panties and grabbed a roll of clear packing tape off of a shelf. I looked at him utterly bewildered.

"How are you going to...?" Ted cut off my speech by stuffing my own panties into my mouth. "mmpphhg!" Yuck! They tasted like me!

Ted peeled back some of the tape off the roll, smoothing it against my cheek. He quickly ran the tape over my mouth, holding my panties firmly inside. He wound the tape around my head, behind the pole, and back around my head. A few more times around, and all that I could do was utter a muffled "mmff".

Ted looked at his work. "There! That should keep you quiet!" He quickly scampered up the stairs, leaving me alone down in the basement.

As I waited for the others to return. I tried twisting and manipulating the bent paperclip to pick the handcuff lock. As the minutes went by, I was no closer than when I started.

Finally the door to upstairs opened, and someone started coming down. Oh good! I so hoped it was Alice coming with the keys!

As the legs walked into view, I saw it wasn't Alice, but someone I didn't know! As he kept coming, I saw the guy was maybe 20, carrying a plate of hot dogs. His dumpy T-shirt barely covered his gut. His greasy hair was in desperate need of a trim. He looked totally skanky!

He smiled broadly as he saw me. He smoothed back the hair that kept falling into his eyes. He tried to be slick and smooth, but came off as a creep who gets slapped in the face a lot. He blatantly stared at my boobs as he said "Well, hi there! I'm Sal."

I could tell he thought it was the best pick up line ever, but I wanted to leave and get away from this creep! I tugged helplessly on my wrists, but the cuffs held them firmly. All that my struggles did was jingle the handcuffs against the metal pole, highlighting my helplessness all the more.

Sal smiled a goofy grin as he reached out and boldly ran his hand right across my breasts. He gasped "oh yessss..." I could only cringe and whimper into my panties as he shamelessly groped me. I wanted to run, I wanted to hide, but instead I was forced to stand with my chest thrust out, almost begging for his touch. Why did this turn me on? Oh crap! Now I can smell myself! If I can, doubtless he can too. How humiliating? Why does my body respond so quickly like this?

My eyes went wide as I felt him start touching my pussy. I whimpered a "mmmff' in protest. A moment later, I changed my tune. I'd never been touched down there before, and it was feeling really good! He twiddled up and down with one hand as he kept squeezing my boobs with the other. My nostrils flared as I started to pant faster and faster through my nose. I stared at him, mentally torn. He was SO skanky! But this felt SO good!

He rubbed up and down. When he started to push into my pussy, I realized that he wasn't using a finger to rub. It was too smooth and wiggly. My mind exploded as I realized that he wasn't going into my virgin hole with a finger. He was using a freaking hot dog! I whimpered into my panties as the humiliation of being fucked by food sank in. But it felt so good! I started going up and down on the meaty pole, moaning in pleasure as I writhed in rhythm with Sal's thrusts. I wanted to stop, but my body kept going! I mmpphhed into my panties stuffed into my mouth as these new feelings of desire built higher and higher. The world started to disappear, there was only the groping hand on my breasts at the wonderful thrusting down in my crotch. Oh yes!

I was ripped from my reverie by the sound of Alice on the stairs, calling out "Oh my god! Guys! Guys! Come here! You got to see this!

Sal instantly stopped his thrusting of the hot dog. No! I want more! That felt so good!

As the group came down the stairs, I could hear their comments.

"Sal is fucking Farty with a hot dog! And she loves it!"

"It took cuffing a woman to a post for Sal to touch someone!"

"Look! Farty is still humping that dog!"

I whimpered and cringed, but my body just wouldn't stop shamelessly thrusting as much as I could onto the hotdog. Sal started to jiggle the hotdog again, and my body started to shudder. Everyone watching, the teasing and the embarrassment came at me like a flood. I squealed a muffled "mmmfff" into the panty gag. My eyes rolled back in my head as I came for the first time.

Someone called out "Damn! Farty REALLY loves hotdogs!" Everyone bust out laughing as I stood panting in my post-orgasmic bliss.

Almost an hour later, Sal slowly unwrapped the tape that was wrapped around my head. He pulled out the soaking wet wad that was my panties. As they came out of my mouth, he held them up, clearly not knowing what to do with them. They were full of my spit! He looked around and spread them over my head. He made sure to position the crotch over my nose such that my eyes were looking out the leg holes.

I stretched my jaw to take out some of the ache. I said "Um...Can I have something to eat?"

Ted's eyes got wide as he realized what happened. "Oh! You were cuffed to the pole!" He stammered "Um...the grill has been off for a while..."

Sal picked up the lone hot dog, the one that he used to fuck me with. He held it in front of my face and lifted up the panties over my mouth. "Here. Suck on this for a while." He slid it into my mouth.

I tasted the hotdog. It had the taste of my crotch all over it! Sal pulled it in and out of my mouth. Sal chuckled and cooed "Oh yes...Oh yes... Just savor the taste." He was clearly enjoying doing this. My eyes went a bit wide as I realized how I looked. It looked like a penis coming out of my mouth! I whimpered, but that only made Sal smile all the more. He looked down at me as he shamelessly rubbed his hand across my boobs. "Damn! You are one sexy bitch...I think we are going to be great together!"

My eyes went a bit wide as I looked through my soaked panties. Oh no. Sal is such a creep, and he really wants to be with me!

Chapter 3:

A few weeks after I was humiliated in the basement, I fell and broke my arm. I got a cheery yellow cast from my palm almost up to my shoulder.

I woke up the next morning, and looked down at my crippled arm. I blinked in surprise as I saw big bold black writing all over it. Holy crap! It says "BROKE IT MASTURBATING" on the front! That's what everyone will see! Alice must have written this with a thick sharpie when I was sleeping!

I got up, and my mouth dropped open in surprise. She wrote "I ♥ BUTT PLUGS" on the other side of the cast! If I try to hide one side, the other side will show! I twisted my head to see the bottom, and it said "CAN I PLEASE SUCK YOUR COCK?" down the length of it! What was I going to do?

I heard Alice talking with Mrs. Carter downstairs. I stormed down the stairs. Alice was going to get it for this one!

As soon as I was within sight, Alice called out "Mom! Did you see what Farty wrote on her cast?"

Mrs. Carter turned to me and read what was written. Her face turned into a scowl. "Oh Farty! You shouldn't write things like that! Your mom should have taught you better!" She turned away with a disapproving huff.

My jaw hung open as I stammered "But...but..." Not only would I have to boldly proclaim to anyone who saw me that I'm a masturbator, but I got blamed for it! I trudged upstairs, feeling utterly defeated by dumpy Alice again.

I looked down at my cast, and thought about it. I realized that I could wear my sling for the whole six weeks that I would be in the cast, and hopefully nobody would notice the writing enough to read it.

The first day of school with the cast, everyone just STARED at my sling as if I had grown a third arm. A lot of people laughed. From time to time in my previous school, I considered being a model when I grew up. With the rigid corset keeping my torso rigidly proper and the cast on my arm, now I felt that the only place I would be modeling would be the catalog of an orthopedic company.

The second day, Alice cinched me into the brace with my shoulders extra-tight, forcing me to really thrust out my chest all day. Lest anyone miss my forced obscene posture, she wrote "BOOBS" underneath them. It was so humiliating, but I couldn't do anything about it!

We were walking together and saw Darren, the practical joker who did the Farty Cumming impersonation one day and pulled down my skirt another. He looked at me and smirked.

"So Farty got a boo boo? Poor Farty! Did you get it Cumming? You should practice safe sex!"

Alice started giggling. "Show him your cast Farty."

My eyes went wide. "What? Here?"

Alice smirked. "I have to hook your bras every morning. Show him the decoration on your cast, or you'll be bra-less until you can do it yourself."

The talk of bras got all of the guy's heads looking our way. With my chest thrust out so much, a lot of guys were shamelessly staring at my boobs to see if I was wearing a bra now. What was I going to do? I couldn't go bra-less! I knew that with all of the cruel things that I said to Alice over the years that she would make good on her threat. I bowed my head and whimpered, but the situation didn't change. I slowly took off the sling, and slid it down my arm.

All of the guys started to howl in laughter as they read the terrifyingly bold writing on the front of my cast. "She broke her arm masturbating! Oh my god!" All I could do was stand there and freaking broadcast to everyone that my broken arm was due to trying to get sexual relief! I was mortified!

Darren pulled my arm away from my body and nearly doubled over, laughing. "Oh! And she loves butt plugs! It says she loves butt plugs!"

I bowed my head, I winced and I whimpered, but the laughter continued. Everyone around had to take a look, and all too many of the guys copped a feel of my boobs while they were looking. I was forced to obscenely offer them! Alice literally beamed with pride at her handiwork. Revenge was sweet for her.

Darren called out "What her cast really needs is a picture of my dick between those honking huge tits!"

Alice perked up all the more. "You're quite right! Here! Hold her sling!" My eyes went wide as Alice handed him the sling as she dug out the marker that she used to write "BOOBS" under my bustling.

Once he for the dreaded marker, Darren went behind me. He started drawing on the back of my cast. I was so humiliated, yet I stood still for his artwork. I knew that I would be forced to display his rude and obnoxious handiwork wherever I went for the next six freaking weeks!

Everyone was staring and laughing, taking pictures of Alice's handiwork. I think someone was videoing Darren drawing on my cast. I was utterly ruined, yet why was I so turned on? Everyone staring at me felt so right!

Darren called out "There! Much better!" Just then, the bell rang, we were all late for class in the hallway. Darren tossed the marker back to Alice, and as we all scurried for our next class, a dreadful realization washed over me - Darren still had my sling. Everything was very visible, and I couldn't hide it. The entire school would get to see the whole thing in its humiliating glory...

About three weeks later, I was sitting at home, and Alice came in, all excited. "Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! You have GOT to see this!" I came over, and Alice brought up a website. It was a picture of me that Darren took at school. I remembered how proud I was that day, the sun was shining, and my makeup looked impeccable. I was smiling happily, and flashing a thumbs up sign.

Then I looked closer at the picture. I was leaning over a table, with my boobs thrust out. The cast writing of "I ♥ BUTT PLUGS" just drew in the viewer's eye like a magnet. My jaw dropped open as I saw the caption that Darren added -"I give anal sex a big thumbs up!"

Alice wrapped her arm around me. "11,000 re-blogs in the last 2 days! Congratulations Farty! You're going viral!"

Chapter 5 -

It was finally summer! We were invited to spend a long weekend camping in tents. It sounded like a great time! The second day after breakfast we were just kind of milling around the campsite. Camping sounds like fun, but after only a few hours, the boredom set in. I was considering watching the truck bumper rust as the highlight of my day.

Alice strolled up to me. "Want to try something fun?"

I was ready for anything at this point. "Sure!"

Alice picked up a backpack, clung it over her shoulder and playfully called out "C'mon and follow me!" She started hiking along the rocky trail into the woods and up the first hill. I eagerly followed, and we started up a conversation.

After a 15 minute walk, Alice stopped at a tree. A large piece of the trunk of another tree was standing at the base of this one. Alice explained. "OK. I want you to stand on that block of wood, and I will duct tape you to the tree. I'll roll the block away, and the tape will hold you up to the tree. I'll call the others, and they will wonder how you got there! Doesn't that sound like fun?"

It did sound like fun, like knowing the secret of a magic trick! I would be in the inside of the joke this time! Besides, there is nothing around here but a forest. I started climbing up on the wood.

Alice stopped me. "Well, the YouTube videos say it doesn't work well with clothing. I will first wrap you in saran wrap to make sure the tape doesn't stick all over your skin, then I will tape you to the tree."

I nervously looked side to side. We were in the middle of a forest. There was nothing here but trees.

Alice assured me "There's nobody here. I don't want them to see how we do it. I'll call people up here once you are up on the tree!"

After one last look around, I quickly turned my back to Alice. She unfastened the straps on my rigid corset. I quickly pulled it off, thankful to be free of its grip. I slid off my top, and put it to the side of the tree. I hurriedly pulled my shorts down, stepped out of it, and tossed it on top of my top. Alice waved with her hands for me to continue, so I quickly reached behind me to unhook my bra, slipped out of it, and tossed that on the shorts. I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my panties, and pulled down. A moment later, I was only wearing sandals.

Alice smiled and said "OK! Hop on up!" I looked nervously at the wood log. It was wide but it was about knee height! Alice offered her hand to steady me as I got up there, and put my back to the tree. Alice guided me away from the tree a bit, explaining "We still need to wrap you up. I'll get you taped as soon as I can. This should be so fun!" I felt very self-conscious as I stood naked in the middle of the forest. I was on a pedestal, like my naked body was on display!

"OK! Let's get started! Alice folded my hand into a fist, and wrapped it in saran wrap. It felt funny, as if she was going to put it in the fridge or something. She kept spiraling the saran wrap up my arm up to my shoulder, and ripped the sheet off there.

She then went to the other hand, and started wrapping it up. As she spiraled the thin plastic up my arm I mused. I liked that Alice thought ahead for my comfort, that she actually didn't want the tape to be stuck all over my body. Hopefully this was the start of something fresh and friendly! I nervously looked around, scanning the trees for any watching faces. Thankfully all that I saw was forest.

She then started at my head. She wrapped a loop around the top of my head, smoothing it out over my head like a hat. I joked "You know, its tin foil that keeps out the mind-control lasers, not saran wrap!"

Alice laughed as she started to wrap my shoulders, passing the wrap between me and the tree, then around the front and then between me and the tree. I felt like she was making me into a toilet paper mummy like I did with a friend when I was much younger. Fun times!

As I came out of my reverie, Alice was spiraling the wrap down my legs. She stopped at my ankles and said "OK. Skootch back to the tree, arms down at your sides."

I quickly complied. I heard the distinctive peeling of tape, and Alice smoothed a strip of duct tape to my forehead, and started wrapping it around the tree. Once, twice, three times, and then she ripped it off, smoothing the end.

I was forced to look straight ahead into the trees. I hoped that Alice would cover me in the silver duct tape quickly! I was naked!

Alice started taping at my shoulders, slowly working her way down. She explained "This has to be a bit snug to hold you to the tree, but it will be SO worth it."

I smiled. "OK!" I was taking a chance, but this was looking like a great bonding experience, a time to be a real sister for Alice. Is this what she is like camping?

She spiraled the tape around and around the tree, cocooning me in its grasp. True to her word, it was snug, but not crushingly tight. I relaxed a bit as the tape went over my boobs. I mentally felt better knowing that I was covered. Alice positioned my arms at my sides, my fists were down at my hips. As she wound her way down, the roll ran out of tape. I looked down my nose at Alice, and she cheerfully responded to re-assure me "Oh, no worries, I have more!"

In moments, she had pulled another one out of her backpack and kept spiraling her way down. I felt the snugness work its way down my arms. When it reached my hips, I tentatively pulled on my arms. They wouldn't budge a bit. I got a tingle of excitement knowing that I was held helplessly here. I kind of liked that people would be coming for Alice's magic trick, and that I would know the details of how it actually worked.

Once Alice got down to my ankles, she looked up at me. "Ready?"

I tried to nod, by my head didn't move a bit. I got a jolt of excitement from being this way. I eagerly called out "Yep!"

Alice tugged the log out from under my feet, and I fell down just a tiny bit. The tape stopped my fall! I was hanging up on a tree! This was going to be so funny!

I watched Alice roll the log that I had been standing on a short distance, and stopped when she hit a downed tree. It blended right in. I chuckled.

Alice slipped off my sandals, and wrapped my feet in saran wrap. She carefully taped over the saran wrap, holding my feet firmly together. She called up to me. "You look great up there! I'm going to get the others!"

I eagerly responded "OK!" I heard her start scampering off.

It seemed like less than half an hour when I heard an ATV approaching. Sal was driving, and Darren was on the back. I didn't know that these two were friends! And I didn't know they were camping here! Sal was blatantly staring at my tape-covered chest as he greeted me. "Well Hi there! What's a nice lady like you doing in a forest like this?"