Farty Cumming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my eyes could finally focus again, I saw Sal looking at me and grinning. "Damn that was fun!" I could only pant through my nose as I tried to recover. Finally Sal unwrapped the rest of my head and pulled my panties out of my mouth. I stretched my jaw for the first time in what seemed like hours.

He carefully untied my wrists, and I was free! I stretched my shoulders, enjoying the feeling of movement. I started to take a step toward one of the seats to get off of these sky high heels. The dildo inside of my kept me in place. I looked down. The pole inside of me was buried into the ground with some height adjustment thing around my ankles. Sal smiled again. "It's the one-bar prison. You can't move off of it. You are already on your tip toes due to the heels, you can't bend your legs to jump. You're stuck until I release you."

Just then I saw Darren walk out with Alice crawling behind him. As I looked closer, I saw that Darren had her on a long rope leash! Alice's head was still covered, and the corn cob was still jutting out of her ass. Her arms and legs were doubled over, heels up to her ass and hands up at her shoulders. Her limbs were wrapped in duct tape to keep them in that position, forcing her to crawl blindly on her elbows and knees.

Darren led her to a post in the middle of an open field. He wrapped the leash around the post again and again and again until Alice's neck was right up again the post. "As a penalty of losing, you need to crawl. Your leash is wound clockwise around a post. As you crawl, it will unwind. Keep crawling, and the leash will wind clockwise. When you are up against the post again, we can let you go loser bitch. Now get going!" With a smack on her ass, Darren sent Alice crawling.

As I stood, watching Alice blindly crawl around with a corn cob up her ass, I realized that this whole camping thing is pretty fun!

The end.