Fascinated by Bernie

Story Info
After encounter with Bernie is she still "straight"?
1.4k words
4.56
7.5k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2023
Created 12/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was frightened and fascinated by Bernie in equal measure when I first met her. She was very attractive, statuesque and very confident. It was our first year at Uni and I was living in halls next door to Bernie. By the third week I was sleeping with Matt who I had met the first week at Uni.

We were in the bar in the evening after about a month or so at Uni. The group was about four guys and four girls. Suddenly Bernie stood up, downed the remainder of her pint and said.

"Do any of you guys want a fuck I am really in need of a big hard cock?"

There was a stunned silence and we all looked at each other. Was she joking, it was outrageous?

"Well don't all volunteer at once? The first to say yes has me."

Dennis seemed a little cautious as he said yes please. Bernie was out the door looking back just enough to let Dennis know he was to follow. The group left with me at the table was dazed but we got on with our drinks. It was about 30 minutes later that Bernie reappeared at the table.

"Boy I needed that. I much prefer the ladies but there are times that there is no substitute for a hard cock."

That sentence summed Bernie's sexuality up to a tee. I had always wondered before that day but now it all fell into place. Bernie kind of flirted with me but I never felt threatened. She sometimes teased me about Matt saying that he must have a huge cock to attract someone like me. I think it was her way of paying me a compliment.

It was a Saturday afternoon and Matt and I had the opportunity to take our time and make love at our leisure. Matt was on top and fucking me deeply and slowly when the door opened and Bernie breezed in. Matt withdrew and said.

"What the fuck are you doing Bernie we are having a bit of fun please get out."

"Don't stop having your fun on my behalf. It just sounded so much fun from next door and I haven't had sex in days. Matt, Mary clearly was enjoying your cock please put it back in her pussy right now."

I was surprised when he did just what she said. It was extra exciting now as he fucked me with her smiling down looking me straight in the eyes. She then picked up the lube from the bedside table and applied some to her thumb and fingers. She walked round the bed and behind Matt.

"Matt she looks like she is really enjoying your cock but I would like to see whether she could enjoy my tongue even more. I think what I am going to do to you will speed you up nicely."

I felt him tense but did not realize until later that she had put her thumb into his bottom. He started to protest but it stuck in his throat and he simply sighed deeply.

"There, Matt tell Mary how good that feels. It will encourage you to cum even harder than usual. Now I am going to feel your balls. Oh they feel beautiful and full. Mary have you ever held his balls as he cums?"

Bernie was clearly going to help bring Matt to orgasm very quickly but her words and her voice were exciting me beyond believe. Matts thrusting changed and it was clear to me that Bernie had complete control of the speed and depth he could fuck me at. I watched Matt's face changed from a look of bliss to a look of agony or was it ecstasy? He roared as he exploded deep inside me.

"Ok stud move aside I think the lady is very ready to experience my tongue for the first time."

I knew I should protest. I had never been interested in any other female but Bernie simply mesmerized me and I did not raise any protest at all. Having been sexually aroused for the last hour and penetrated for the last 15 minutes my body was buzzing.

"Your pussy looks delightful and so ready to be played with. Tell Bernie how much you would like her to play with your swollen wet pussy there's a good girl."

"Please Bernie play with my pussy it is so ready."

I expected her to be aggressive but having slipped off her clothes she knelt over me facing my feet and very gently ran her tongue from my clit right past my anus. I had lifted my bottom off the bed to give her access. She repeated this time and time again with a very wet tongue. She clearly has a thing about bottoms as her tongue probed my anus harder and harder each time. I had never been in this position with any man, and certainly no woman. The view of her full sized bottom and clearly aroused pussy was fascinating and exciting. I was loving it and tried to lift my head to get my mouth on her pussy.

"Not yet Mary I will tell you when to eat me. Lay back and relax it is my turn right now. Your pussy is sweet and there is never a better time than when a pussy has just been fucked. I don't mind when a pussy is full of spunk but the condom has left yours just perfect."

She pushed my hips back down onto the bed a buried her mouth in my pussy. Her hands found my bottom and fingers found my anus. The whole area was slick with natural lubrication and she tickled my starfish before sinking a finger deep inside. She now focused her mouth on my clit. She sucked it, she licked it and she strummed it with her tongue. I didn't know what to expect next but every change was perfect. It seemed like she knew my body better than I did.

I had never been particularly big on receiving oral but this was something quite beautiful. The finger gently fucking my bottom found an area that felt like my g-spot. It felt like I was going to pee but I held it in. I was primed like never before to explode in orgasm. Bernie had read this before I had and lowered herself onto my mouth.

"Now you can eat me Mary. Remember what was good for you and don't forget my bottom."

I thought she would stop playing with my pussy but she didn't. Somehow she just managed to slow my arousal enough to enable me to concentrate on her bald pussy and huge clit. My first boyfriend had had a prick only twice the size of her clit. I remembered what she had done to my clit and tried to replicate it. Her bottom was muscular but my finger found it's heart and her rectum seemed to suck my finger in. I have no idea how long I played but her voice shook me out of my daze.

"I would think you might be ready again stud. If you are Mary has done a great job preparing my pussy for your cock. If you don't mind fucking a dyke this dyke is more than ready."

I had forgotten Matt completely but now he removed my hand from her ass and as she raised herself up. His cock that looked huge in this position missed the target first time but hit gold the second time and sunk half way into her warm pussy. I wanted to have maximum involvement so lifted my head, wrapped my arms around her waist and trapped her clit with my teeth.

She fucked me with her finger up my ass, he fucked her with his cock in her pussy, and I sucked and bit her clit with my teeth copying every one of her movements. Things were frenzied but I did copy her completely.

I have no idea who started to cum first but as I started something was spraying out of her pussy all over me. I came like never before but have no idea what triggered it and there are no words I know that can start to describe it. At some point I thought if I die now I will die happy.

Nobody moved for minutes until Bernie wriggled free, slipped a pair of pants on and holding the rest of her clothes walked to the door.

"Hope I didn't spoil your afternoon. Hope it was as good for you as it was for me. Mary if you ever need some pussy, you are the best straight girl ever, just let me know. Nice cock Matt thanks."

It was the last day that I would ever use the expression 'straight girl' to describe myself. I was no longer frightened only fascinated by Bernie.