Fascinated by Bernie Ch. 02

Story Info
Another fascinating encounter with Bernie.
2.4k words
4.61
5.8k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2023
Created 12/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

Matt and I remained friends with Bernie who shared many friends with us. She seemed to have short flirtations with some of our friends, mainly females, and many others we did not know. As usual we were drinking on Sunday lunchtime with the group that included a girl (Sadie) we did not know, who was clearly with Bernie. Sadie was stunning, petite, pretty and had a wonderful fit body. While making it quite clear that she was with Bernie, Sadie paid me plenty of attention and I even felt flirted a little with me. I was surprised at how disturbing I found my reaction to her. I had always been fascinated by Bernie but had not been attracted to her or any other female in the way I was to the gorgeous Sadie. As we walked back to our rooms I was surprised and very disappointed that Sadie was not with us. I asked why and Bernie said.

"Sadie loves playing games and setting challenges. Well she has set me a challenge and I insisted that she was not there to witness my attempt to achieve it. I was rather hoping that the two of you could help me with the challenge. I will understand if you refuse."

It was Matt who sounded very excited as he asked what the challenge was and how could we help. The always confident and loud Bernie quietly considered her answer and replied with a worried expression.

"I said that I could bring a man to orgasm without touching his cock and Sadie challenged me to prove it. She said that if Matt would agree to let me try she would take your word for whether I succeeded or not."

If she had a worried expression before, saying this it now turned to a nervous excitement. Matt and I looked at each other in amazement before we both broke into laughter.

"Well?"

"You are surely teasing us. Is it some kind of joke with your lovely girlfriend?"

I had never seen Bernie short of a reply and apprehensive.

"I shouldn't have asked you. It isn't a joke I am sorry."

It was Matt who rather too quickly for my liking replied.

"We haven't said no but we weren't sure you were serious. Mary, I am up for it if you are? It could be a bit of fun."

Bernie has always fascinated me and I had been looking forward to some action with Matt and I just thought why not. I had never been involved with any other female other than Bernie but the memories of being with her were very exciting. I decided I did not want to miss out on this chance, so I just nodded my agreement. Bernie led us into her room that was the mirror image of mine. She busied herself getting lube and some toys out of her bedside unit. As she did this I wondered why I had agreed to the situation before I realized it was because I was very aroused by it.

"Shall we all get naked I am sure Matt will be far more easily aroused if us two ladies are naked too. Oh that is lovely Matt I had nearly forgotten what an erect cock looks like."

It occurred to me that if Bernie used a vibrator or other toy to bring Matt to orgasm it would seem to be cheating a bit. Bernie had no such intention as she laid him down on his back and lubed up her fingers. I should have guessed as she had always admitted to having a bit of a things for asses. Matt and I enjoyed a little anal play but it had never been more than a little fingering as part of penetration. Not being allowed to touch his erection Bernie was quickly into preparing his sphincter for penetration. She was gentle almost loving in the way she lubricated the area before slipping a single finger into his rectum. As she did so I noticed that is cock twitched and lifted away from his stomach.

"Somebody told me that a man's prostate is similar to a girl's g-spot. If that is true I am sure I can have you exploding in no time at all. If not I am sure we can all have fun trying to find and stimulate your prostate."

It looked like she was preaching to the converted as Matt's eyes glazed over and he moaned loudly.

"I know you love having me trying to find your g-spot but if it feels anything like this then I will keep trying to find it and drive you mad. That is fucking amazing. I am not sure it will make me orgasm by itself but I could take this pleasure for hours and hours. I am sure if either of you blew on my prick right now I would cum immediately."

"Just lie back and enjoy it. No rush to orgasm."

With this Bernie gave me a huge smile and added a second lubricated finger. Nothing needed saying as Matt's hips lifted off the bed and I thought he might cum right then. I don't know if Bernie changed what she was doing but Matt soon settled back down. I had a strong urge to take Matt's diamond-hard cock in my mouth and receive his cum but knew that this would have to wait. I was loving watching Bernie, who I didn't feel threatened by, stimulate my boyfriend but I wanted to get involved. I had been masturbating and knew that I could not touch Matt but Bernie was fair game. She was kneeling as she administered to my very excited boyfriend. Her bottom looked even larger than usual as I knelt behind her and slid my hand between her legs. Her pussy felt warm and moist and when I reached her clit it was clearly interested but not fully erect. I wondered whether playing with Matt particularly aroused her. She always amused me by describing herself as hetero-curious.

I knew I had a female body to play with for my pleasure. The idea excited me and I felt no guilt. She made it clear that she welcomed my attentions. She pushed her backside towards me making access to her pussy and clit easier. I didn't realize immediately but actually what she was trying to ask for was for me to play with her bottom. When I did realize, I decided to oblige. I lubricated the two fingers that I inserted into her bottom. I copied, as much as I was able to, her fingering of Matts bottom.

Matt did exactly as Bernie had told him to. His whole body looked relaxed with the exception of his erection that was so hard it did not rest against his stomach as usual. Every few seconds or so the head reacted to Bernie's fingers by lifting even further away from his stomach. I had seen his erection dozens of times but I had never seen it harder or the head as deep purple. It looked beautiful and my pussy tightened in the misguided hope that his prick would be visiting it soon. The one thing I knew was that things couldn't carry on as they were. If Matt's prick stayed rock-hard much longer he would certainly cum. By now Bernie was kind of riding my fingers. She was not just pushing backwards and forwards in a fucking action but was also moving to ensure I was hitting all the right spots.

It was the smallest variation in Matt's breathing that signaled the change that made me watch his cock. It pulsed time and time again and then cum started to dribble slowly out of the end. Matt always exploded shooting cum feet into the air but this was different. The volume was considerable but there was no force until his stomach was swimming in cum. Two powerful ropes then exploded onto his chest before his softening cock started to dribble again. Bernie was still fingering actively and the flow just kept coming. Matt's body was now relaxed even as his orgasm rumbled on and his cock kept dribbling. I had never seen Matt produce half the volume that now covered his stomach and chest.

"Well I do believe I have won the challenge. Matt that was spectacular but almost disappointing for me for once in my life, right now I would welcome a stiff cock fucking me."

I laughed at this but stepped up my fingering of her bottom and brought my other hand round to find her clit. I was surprised that it was now at full attention and I certainly had Bernie's. Although her body was clearly reacting positively to what I was doing something in her manner suggested she wanted more. I didn't have to wait long to get my suspicions confirmed.

"In the bottom draw by the bed is a strapon. Right now if I can't have a real cock I will have to make do with an artificial one."

As always Bernie was compelling and I never questioned what she had instructed me to do. Although I had never seen a strapon it was instinctive to step into the straps and I was soon presenting it to her pussy as she knelt in front of me.

"No not there I need it up my ass. Your fingers felt so good please just fuck me."

Matt had left the room to clean up as I rather gingerly worked the significant strapon into her well lubricated bottom. The view of her large bottom I had was unlike anything I had seen before and when I took hold of her hips I understood why so many men enjoy fucking a woman from behind. The strapon rubbed nicely against my clit as I thrust harder and harder into Bernie in compliance with her orders. I paused briefly with the strapon buried deep and reached round to find Bernie's clit. It had grown and was now rock hard. This was how Matt found us as he returned to the room. With a laugh he was soon behind me and trying to find my pussy. The strapon made this awkward and very quickly he turned his attentions to my bottom. Lubricated fingers were soon deep in my bum and it was clear that he was preparing me to be penetrated by something larger. I was able to play with Bernie's clit as Matt did this but I left the strapon buried deep but unmoving in her ass. Matt took great care and some time to lubricate my bottom before offering up his cock to my sphincter. Not surprisingly although he was hard he was not rock solid and the first attempt failed as his cock bent. The second time was successful and he pushed well into me. Not surprisingly the first cock up my ass hurt but not enough for me to say anything and be a party pooper.

He worked slowly before he was fully buried in my rectum and I was comfortable. I started to fuck the bottom in front of me while still playing with Bernie's clit. Bernie had been surprisingly patient but now demanded that I fucked her harder. Somehow she managed to demand that I took total control of her. I got the message and was delighted to dominate the usually strong dominant Bernie even if it was only for a few minutes. It was difficult to find a rhythm where both bottoms were being serviced as required but eventually we did find it. I began to find Matt's cock not only comfortable but also very arousing as it found places never found before. Even more arousing was the view and sounds of Bernie. I now took a firm grip on the full hips in front of me and started to fuck Bernie hard. I loved the feeling of power particularly as Bernie was seemed to be dissolving into a state of total arousal.

She was calling me names but they sounded more like encouragement and appreciation than criticism. I was clearer with Matt who I told what I wanted and said when he got it right. He was getting a lot right and I was moving quickly towards the inevitability of orgasm. As much as I welcomed my arousal I was even more desperate to force the temporarily submissive Bernie to cum all over the strapon I was controlling. I was able to relax, as the strapon was not going to run out of gas or go limp. I started to taunt the excited Bernie that I had her where I wanted her and that she would cum hard when I let her. This only encouraged her swearing and name calling, but I knew that this was arousing her even more.

I now took a bit of a chance and taking an even firmer grip of her wide hips started fucking her much more forcibly. Matt was not able to match what I was doing but did manage to stay deep in my bottom as Bernie exploded both verbally and physically in a noisy violent orgasm. What I saw and heard from in front of me triggered my orgasm, which seemed to owe little to the cock in my bottom but everything to the domination of Bernie. I am ashamed to say that it was not until Matt's limp dick slipped out of me that I realized he had cum.

Bernie's eyes were alight as she turned and loosened the strapon before sliding it down my legs. There was now only one dominant character and it was not me. I was quickly on my back and Bernie was smiling as she spread my legs wide and brought her mouth down on my pussy. My response slightly surprised me as I said.

"No stop, you can't, not now, it's not right, please it's too much, too much....... oh fuck."

The last two words were the only ones that conveyed the fact that I was already loving what she was doing. I had only once enjoyed receiving oral sex so much and that was the last time Bernie had been between my legs. It was with excited reluctance that I accept my fate. Matt lay next to me as Bernie took total control of my pussy and with that my total existence. Much of the time I did not know exactly what she was doing to my pussy and clit with her mouth and tongue. I didn't need to know anything other than it was wonderful, disturbingly wonderful.

Chapter 3 - involves meeting the gorgeous Sadie again.