Fast Times in Chacahua

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt his abdomen and chest pressed comfortably into her back; the stubble on his jaw round the back of her ear, and something dauntingly large expanding upwards into her thigh gap. All three of these sensations were buzzing through her brain, and each of them was enough to stifle the part of her brain that was looking for positive, moral action.

Her husband, blah blah blah, it said, not quite piecing together a full string of logic before the slippery rod twitched higher, pushing its way into her tender inner thighs. Already short on every breath, her quavering worsened as a pleasurable something began to enlarge and rub ever so slightly between her labia. Her own body responded without her consent, arching her back to deepen the grind, and quiet rumbles of pleasure growled up through her throat and vibrated in her clenched teeth. A pair of soft lips, bordered by stubble, kissed and grazed sensitively on her neck, and she couldn't help but expose her flesh to his carnivorous play. She bit into her lip, helpless to the slippery bulb pushing its entry into her vagina. The feeling was overwhelming, and all she wanted was for him to thrust it deep into her hot, wet—

"No!" Cassie spun around in his grasp, facing him—denying his fantasies as well as her own, breaking free from the brainless trance she had fallen into. She glared up at him, shocked—more at herself than at him.

He didn't say anything, but looked like he wanted to—if he could find the right words. Instead, he seemed to be waiting for her. Perhaps an explanation or something to defend or apologise for. His face was that much of a mixture that it conveyed to her a sense of confusion and hesitance for something that seemed so clear-cut a second ago—and probably reflected her own.

"I have a husband," she said outright, the words escaping out of sheer panic. She didn't know if it was the best way to communicate her rejection of him, and less sure that she wanted to reject him at all, but it gave her a sense of empowering staunchness from demonstrating to them both that she was back in her right, logical, moral mind—even if she didn't completely feel that way.

She held her mouth firm, and tried to do the same with her eyes looking up at him. In response, he gazed back in a kind of confused puppy-dog look, maybe with a hint of hurt, seeking calmly in her face what he ought to say, ought to do. Then, to her surprise, his expression broke down into a warm smile, like her adamant display was the cutest thing he'd ever seen.

"He's a lucky man," he said finally, then his smile fell away and his eyes stayed serious, shining into hers like magic once again as the distance between them seemed to close so effortlessly. "I haven't gotten around to marriage myself just yet, but I think someone like you would be a rare find."

Her mouth opened involuntarily in a half smile, so ready to punish him for his insolent tenacity, but still undeniably turned on by his confident persistence. He stood over her in the water once more, glistening with ocean drops, all six-foot-something of pure muscle and tan. She felt her face redden, catching his cheeky smile as they locked eyes through her fringe. Her breath began to grow shallow once again, and neither of them broke the stare as his hands found her waist. He moved in close, pulling her in to meet his body halfway. Her hands automatically found his waist, trim and oily in the water, and her eyes began to glaze over as she let them explore the taut curve of his butt, around to the definitions of his six-pack, and up over the broad area of his chest to run back down his muscular arms to his butt again. Her hands were in a playground, revolving between each toy and not knowing which she liked best. She leaned into him, letting herself be lost in the aesthetics of his perfect body.

Jason's hands, given her cue, had started doing some exploring of their own. From the concave of her waist they had travelled downwards, taking their time raking gently back up her smooth outer thighs. They'd taken both sides of her torso in one—his thumbs stealing a taste of her abdomen, while on the other side his huge fingers reached right around her slender waist to climb the well-oiled border of her back, daring to explore further towards her spine as they climbed higher. Without a single thought, the two of them found themselves embraced in the warm ocean water, rubbing and massaging each other's oily skin in the waves. It was almost unrealised that Cassie again had something large twitching up into the warmth of her crotch, right up until she found herself moaning quietly into Jason's neck. With the timing of the waves pushing her into him, she gyrated her hips forward, sliding back and forth over his huge member like it were the saddle of a mechanical bull. The electricity took over once again, and her mind went quiet to the sensation of pure pleasure. Her lips found themselves pushing into his neck, nibbling gently on the taut skin. His hands once more found a hold on her waist, and their cheeks passed in a gentle graze until they found themselves nose to nose. It only took a second and a half of longing eye contact before they collided in a passionate kiss.

His lips were firm but gentle on hers, full and wet on contact. His bottom lip slipped between hers, and their mouths closed on each other's, pushing into each other's faces like they wanted to combine. He pulled her tightly close, maximising every inch of surface area contact, moving just enough to feel their naked bodies slide over one another. His dick was fully hard now, and the tip was poking through to the other side of her legs so her wet labial lips were hotdogging his girthy cock. The slow grinding motion in the waves was pushing her over the edge, and she kissed him harder, gnawing at his lips with her own. Her tongue had found entrance, and began to play with his. Like rabbits from burrows they darted in and out, colliding, frolicking, circling and sucking. Her hands washed salty water over his chest, moaning as he teased entry with the tip of his member.

His hands slipped round to cradle her ass, spreading her cheeks an inch as he lifted her clean off the sand. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he pulled her deeper into the water so that her large breasts rode just above the sea. He tucked his head down, giving each of them a lick in turn, holding her up with one strong hand as he fondled a breast with the other. He squeezed it, massaging it up and down, then put his whole mouth over the nipple. She gasped as his tongue tip flicked over it, already hard from the sea breeze. His lips clamped over the teat, grinding side to side and pulling on it from the base as his tongue continued to twiddle it from the top. His big dick was still at her entrance, and her moans escalated, heard by no other in the loud washing sounds of the sea. She pulled his head between her breasts, pushing them into his stubbled face as he turned animalistic on them. Over his shoulder the beach was still empty for miles each way. No one could see them.

Jason pulled his head out, gazing into her eyes as she held onto him by the side of the neck. His eyes stayed strong, predatorial, while hers weakened at the feeling of his bulbous dick squeezing into her tight little pussy. Her lips were quavering slightly, open, and when his eyes dropped onto them they launched at his in full force. No sooner did their lips collide again than did his meaty rod begin to slip inside her. Her face stayed pressed against his, moaning into his open mouth as inch by inch he entered her.

"Oh fuck," she cried, almost in a sob. The girth of his dick was something she wasn't used to after fucking her husband for so long, and it slipped in so deep that her eyes rolled back in her head. Her mouth was no longer hers to control, and every inch of dick that tunnelled into her gave her new levels of brain-scrunching pleasure. She dug her nails into his back as he pushed into her up to the hilt, and there they stayed for a moment. Her breath wouldn't draw, and it wouldn't leave either. It stayed in her, tight and clenched for release. She winced at him, trembling at the legs, her eyes begging him for answers. 'What are you doing to me?'

But his eyes stayed firm, caveman-ish under his brow, and his large hands groped at her butt, using it to slide his dick back out of her. His tip was at full inflation inside of her, and she whimpered as it dragged all those long inches on its way out. Just as the tip was about to pop out of her tight little cave, he gripped her firmly and squeezed it back inside her. This time her voice came clear, and she released a sound of sexual desperation as he filled her past capacity.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," she repeated, her brain not knowing how else to respond. His own grunts were soft but genuine in her ear, and the primal sound added more to her burning arousal. The whole sensation was making her squirm, and his thick rod was stretching her in all directions inside.

In a passion she hadn't felt for years, she ravished him with another kiss, long and fiery as he grinded his dick in and out. Their bodies were slippery with water and oil, and their hands grasped at each other feverishly as they fucked slowly in the waves. Within mere seconds the feeling all through her body was building to a climax, and she threw her head back, crying out.

"Oh my God... Don't stop. Please don't stop."

Deeper and faster he obliged her. Her big, slippery ass spreading itself so he could fill her with every thick inch. Her body tightened, her fingers clenched, her pussy throbbed, and next moment she was kissing him fiercely again as wave after wave of orgasm pulsed through her, washing his boner with hot squirts of pussy juice. Still he didn't stop, and neither did she. The orgasm kept coming, and their mouths worked together in harmony until every last drop of her cum lathered his hard dick.

She pulled away from him, gasping and out of breath. Both her hands pressed against his chest as his one-sided smirk was stuck on his face, obviously relishing the aftereffects of her violent orgasm.

She hit him on the chest, like he wasn't allowed to be happy at what they'd just done. He laughed in response, pulling her head into a slow kiss. His dick was still at full strength inside her, and it took all of her willpower to fight against acting on her indelible arousal.

He made a point of casting a glance down the beach.

"I'm thinking you should come back to my place with me." He locked eyes with her again; intense, and full of intention. "Right now."

Her first response was one of excitement, but she reined in her animal brain as she considered her husband.

What had she just done?

The realisation was beginning to set in that she had just fucked a complete stranger she'd met on the beach barely ten minutes ago. Was she that weak that she couldn't resist the charms of some surfer Chad? For shame.

"I... I shouldn't," she began to say, her head bowed despondently. "I—"

He lifted her face, penetrating her eyes with a stare so impossible to refuse, and kissed her. Her mouth responded automatically, and she slipped away into a world without husband nor worry.

"Come with me," he told her gently.

She considered her options. Where else would she go? She couldn't go back to Carlos right now, and sunbathing right now would certainly be a restless exercise. She could, perhaps, stay in the sea until the salt had washed away some of the smell and the guilt... but it would be a lonely swim, and she didn't want to be alone right now. Maybe she could just go back to Jason's for a little while. Just to wash up...

------

Does Cassie go with him? What would they do alone in his casita?

Get the full story from Amazon. Search for 'Fast Times in Chacahua' and please leave a review.

Thanks for reading!

12