All Comments on 'Fat Bottomed Girl Pt. 05'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The power of suggestion

They say there is one born every minute. What a fool. He got played like fool and paid with his balls...Dick head.

That part about he was crying because he was happy, Bullshit. She didn't even consider him anything more than a free slave. He was MUCH better off before he met the user fat ass slut..

He continued to try to hold up his relationship as something special even when she was openly Laughing at him..not with him AT HIM for being a Half Witt.

If this was a real relationship and he were a friend of mine I would give him the news on her and tell him to get out and go back to the MAN he was before he listened to that emotional Vampire that fucked his Brain because she had a big ass that he had way too much time for.

She Needed a really good KICKING up that Fat Ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I wanna be a faggot slave

I would love to serve another cock and have my wife watch me. Maybe two with one in m mouth and another pounding my ass. I know she would love to fuck a big cock as well so we gotta just find the right willing man to serve both of us. She fucks me with a big strap on and we both love it and it makes me cum really hard. And I love to fuck her and while I have a nice 7 inch cock, she wants more. Searching for that perfect guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This series was great. I love the progression from cfnm to femdom to sissy play. It all seemed natural, and the time jumps allowed for things to get to the good parts fast enough to keep things interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was a very interesting series. I have to say though, it was such a shameful & humiliating experience for this sissy. I can’t understand a normal man allowing a fat ass to convince him of degrading himself in such a manner. That being said, I was stiff in my panties as I read all five parts.

Also a little food for thought pertaining to real men like Sir/James. Real men don’t allow anyone to touch, lick or finger their asshole regardless of their reasoning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story leading up to an exciting end. Will definitely read again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved your story, I hope to read more chapters. I would love to find a loving woman like yours, who could make me be the sissy faggot cuckold that I think I am.

rtistrtistover 2 years ago

another 5 star story

perfect in every way

waiting for the continuation

sissy's mom will hopefully take an active part

your stories are both erotic and informative

learned a lot about the duties of a sissy crossdressing cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding ... Johnnie is a fearless writer who never shies away from taking the story to its logical conclusion, giving us all such powerful vicarious thrills on the way. Really great. I wouldn't want to end up in our hero's situation but I cannot deny that these stories resonate with the submissive, cock-sucking faggot that clearly lurks within this reader. Five stars from me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm glad Johnny got to enjoy gay sex as the end. His cocksucking , ass worshiping & pussy eating is more than most guys get. I can see his point being a submissive!

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 1 year ago

What an Amazing story!!!!! Well done πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

liv2srvliv2srv12 months ago

Hands down, one of my favorite stories on Lit, ever.

Some of us just aren't REAL MEN. Period. We may struggle against this fact for much of our lives. But, eventually, most of succumb to the truth. And the reason we do: it feels AMAZING. NOTHING will ever give you as much of a sexual rush when you find your proper place, often on your knees, serving those dominant to you.

But what makes johnny so truly lucky is that he found a Woman who not only could see him for what he was, but also was willing to lovingly take him through the natural progression that so many of us negotiate as we discover our true selves.

Powerful story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
1699 Followers
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES