Fat Bottomed Girl Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,692 Followers

I knew Sir was enjoying the attention I was paying Him when he bent a little to permit me better access to His most private area.

I tongued Sir's ass for a few more minutes as He pushed back wanting more of the pleasure I was giving. When Sir was ready, and only then, did He turn and allow me the privilege of taking His Masculinity into my open mouth.

I couldn't tell which Woman was jacking Him to the same beat as I was sucking but there was a Woman's hand on His cock helping me please it.

Sir was ready to feed me His seed. He grabbed the back of my head and rammed His cock down my throat pumping his sperm directly into my belly. I nearly choked as He stretched my throat with His throbbing cock. Breathing through my nose I could feel Him soften and he pulled out. A string of cum connected my mouth to the head of His cock and I moved forward to clean Him.

I heard Him tell Sheila that She was right. I gave the best blow job and rimming He'd ever experienced. I nursed the last dregs of His cum and glowed in the praise.

I was glad to get off my knees to refresh their drinks. My knee caps were almost raw from kneeling before these Real Men.

I hesitated to drink my Shirley Temple still relishing the taste if Sir's cum. But as I took a sip it cooled my abused cock channel and I felt content.

I knew in my heart that I was becoming a pansy. I now had two wonderful cocks to serve and Sheila's big ass to worship. My own manhood was gone. I knew it and accepted that fact. My own boner, still throbbing in my panties after sucking cocks was evidence that I was made for Real Men and Women to use for their pleasure.

I began to weep at the final acceptance. I wept not because I was ashamed but because I was happy. I was free to be me, to be appreciated for what Sheila allowed me to become. I understood my Lady. She knew what I really was and showed me the way I was to act. Sheila freed me from the mistaken assumption that I was a Real Man.

I was Her plaything, Her sissy faggot and I grateful for having Her to lead me through the process of becoming what God and nature had intended me to be.

I sat watching Carole and Sheila undress. Bev and Mike were making out and I knew that there would be some good fucking going on tonight. I would not be permitted that pleasure. I now knew I shouldn't be allowed the honor that Real Men Deserve. My dick was never going to feel the inside of a Woman again. But I didn't want that anymore. I learned my place in the hands of my Lady and at the feet of Real Men.

Sheila fucked both Men that night. I lay under them and lapped at Mike's and Sir's balls as they pumped their cum into my Lady. Sheila deserved the attention Mike and Sir gave Her. Sir also fucked Bev and Carole. Bev told Mike in earshot of us all that He was not permitted to fuck Carole but could eat Sir's cum from Her pussy if He wanted. Mike declined and I was given the honor of cleaning Sir's cum from Her freshly fucked cunt.

It was only after the Women were satisfied and the Real Men had satiated themselves that I was allowed to masturbate for my Princess and Her guests.

My panty waist pulled down under my balls I beat my meat looking from cocks to pussies and back to cocks. Thankful for my release I ate my cum from my hand as the others engaged in their own private conversations, ignoring me completely. Whether a sissy cums or not is determined by his Mistress or Master or whomever They may have given domain over their sissy. Sheila is a kind Mistress. She always allows me release after I have serviced Her and Her guests.

I cleaned Sheila's apartment as She and the Others slept together in Her bed the following morning. I mused that Carole has the same ass as Sheila and hoped that someday Sheila and Miss Carole would let me pay homage to it's beauty.

Sheila lent me a pair of Her thigh highs that I wore with my tube top as I cleaned up. Later in the morning They awoke to the smell of the coffee I had made for Her and Her guests. Sheila told me She liked my outfit but for James' sake I should also wear panties.

Fortunately I had in my man purse a pair of clean dry panties. I brought the bleu French cut bikini I had worn for She and Bev before.

After applying my make-up and brushing my hair, Sheila tied a pink ribbon in the back giving me a ponytail. I was allowed to serve Her guests coffee.

Sir mentioned to Sheila that I looked pretty that morning. My heart fluttered that the big handsome Man found me attractive. After everyone had their coffee and smoked a joint, it was Sir's turn to kneel.

This time, however, Sir was kneeling over my face, looking at Carole, Sheila, Bev and Mike as He tea bagged me and lowered His ass for me to savor. The Man had stamina. I lay there for 30-40 minutes tonguing His ass and balls before He lay on His back and beckoned me to suck His cock.

I knelt between His legs and lapped at the object of my desire when I felt someone pull my panties down. Sheila came beside me and told me it was time. She said not to worry because bois like me quickly learn to please Real Men with their boi pussies. She said it was my turn to enjoy the feeling of a cock making a woman out of me. Mike was fingering my anus, loosening me up for final assault on my manhood and me becoming a total sissy.

Sheila held Sir's cock up and told me to take Him in my mouth and I'd better not bite it when Mike deflowered me.

Tears streamed down my face as Mike, none too gently, grabbed my hips and stuck His cock in my bottom. I squinted through teary eyes with Sir's cock in my mouth as Sheila smiled at me and stroked my face. Uttering words of encouragement to me Sheila assured me that soon the pain would subside. "Soon you'll crave a big cock in your pussy like the slut you are."

Mistress was right and I was beginning to like the feeling of being totally filled. I worked on Sir's cock as Mike took my virginity.

Thankfully Sir came quickly which allowed me to concentrate on being fucked. Sheila had told me this was coming and although I resisted a little back then, I didn't know what I was missing.

I grunted through gritted teeth and begged Mike to fuck me. I moaned for all to hear and pleaded with Him to fuck me harder, to make me His bitch.

Mike did that and more. He spanked my ass and called me vile and nasty names. He cursed me for being a sexy cock sucking faggot and told me that He would fuck me any time He wanted, Sheila and Bev permitting. Mike had not completely forget His position in the hierarchy of His relationship with Bev.

The fucking became more passionate and Mike thrust Himself harder and deeper and came with a growl humping my ass. I could feel His cock expand and pulse His seed into His new fuck toy. Without touching myself I came too spurting my load on the floor in front of me. Mike had fucked me to orgasm and I loved it.

As He pulled free I sprawled out lying in my own cum breathing hard, trying to catch my breath. It must have been the long night of servitude and the morning chores but I fell asleep. I awoke to an empty apartment and hastened to the bathroom to push out Mikes cum so it wouldn't leak onto Sheila's floors.

My Lady had anticipated this and left me a note on the mirror. Sheila addressed me as Her sweet cock sucking faggot. She instructed me to clean myself up, do the dishes, change the bed and let myself out. She, Miss Carole, Bev, and their Men were going to the beach for the week and for me to go home. She'd call me when She wanted me.

I retrieved my pinafore and hummed a tune from "A Chorus Line" as I moved about the apartment cleaning and bed making. My ass was a little sore but I knew that with time and Mike's help I'd get used to taking big cocks in my boi pussy.

I was still humming as I drove home happy in the knowledge that I had gone the distance for my big ass Woman and looked forward to my next fucking.

A month later Sheila had me sell my condo which I did. She insisted that She take the money from the sale. I moved in with Her as Her live-in lover and sissy. Sheila either kept me nude or had me completely in Women's under garments. I had no complaints with either.

"Johnnie", Sheila smiled down at me as I gave her a pedicure. "I think it's time you and I get married. You can't really be a true cuckold unless you have a wife who fucks other Men."

Sheila's logic was flawless and we made plans. Carole was Her only living relative and I'd already met Her in ways that some might think incestuous. Sheila wanted to meet my mother.

My parents had split early on when I was in high school. Dad was a mean drunk whom I wished never to see again.

Mom, on the other hand, was out going and personable. She had a string of relationships with Men but vowed never again to wed.

"I want you to show your mother what you've become johnnie."

Sheila's words shocked me. "You mean you want me in my girls clothes?"

"No silly boy. You know our rules. You are to be nude unless there's a Real Man present."

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,692 Followers
12