Fat Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He jerked and growled. As he exploded inside me there was simply no more room. His cock filled me up completely and as I throbbed around his huge volume, my juices and his, squirted out of me. He jerked again and his seed drowned my pussy. Again and again he flushed my insides with his huge load and then he simply collapsed onto the floor as I flopped onto the sofa. <G8-B4>

We were both a wreck and I was sore for days. The rest of the day was spent chatting and we watched a movie cuddle up on the sofa before going to bed early. I had had 8 tremendous orgasms in under 24 hours, not to mention all the little, baby orgasms I could not count. I slept like a log.

Tomorrow

When we woke up on Sunday he informed me it was about time he reminded himself what his flat looked like. I reluctantly agreed but only after I made him cum once more. I had still not had him cum in mouth. His cock was glorious and I did not know when I would get this chance again. I took advantage of his amazing morning glory and gobbled it up. I used both hands to help me out and expertly brought him closer to orgasm. Them would pause and wrap my tits around his cock. This gave him a chance to calm. I admired his japs-eye, dilated and huge, I was quite scared it would blast me in my face.

But I used copious amounts of saliva and teased him with, what I thought were, my fairly big tits. But they struggled to properly wrap around his cock. It was magnificent and look on his face was all the reward I needed. I switched back to pumping his cock with both hands and flicking my tongue all over his helmet. Occasionally I would alter technique and sometimes I would let go completely and play with his heavy nutsack.

When I was satisfied, I calmed myself and angled my throat to take as much as possible. Then I furiously pumped with both hands and I was soon rewarded with a huge splurt all the way down my throat. As he thrashed and I gagged more poured out of his glorious cock and I carried on stroking and admiring. I ate it all up and savoured every second of it. <G8-B5>

Then he was free to go. I spent most of Sunday sleeping and recuperating and dreaming of my glorious Fat Boy and his amazing fat boy. I dreamt of my g/f faces and what they would think when I told them. I also dreamt of the next time I have the chance to indulge in such a crazy night. On Monday he text me: "Would like to wake up next to you but I'd never get to work"

5 years later Tom and I live together, in our own house and are thinking of children! What makes it even better is how jealous all my girlfriends are. He has lost over 2st and feels and looks amazing. Fortunately, his cock is still the same size and he regularly uses it to brutalise my lucky, little pussy. He gets a bit demanding on my throat and I do try my best but I don't think I'll ever manage to deep-throat that thing. He doesn't mind though and neither do I.

I impressed myself the other day with taking most of it up my bum, finally. It took plenty of alcohol, lubrication, poppers, a holiday and a new diamond necklace but we managed it -- first of many, no doubt!

12