Fat Farm Counselor Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And still, her thighs were touching almost all of the way to her knees.

I stopped to think for a second. There was biology and leverage and physics to work out here. Her legs were SO big, the soft rolls of fat and cellulite filling any space, that I knew it would require quite a bit of strength to get to what I wanted.

And I wanted it, very badly by then.

I climbed up onto the bed then, my knees touching where the sheer size of her thighs kept her sex hidden.

I reached down, got both hands where her chub rub lay, touching, and pushed and lifted, spreading her.

And STILL the last few inches of her big thighs hid her sex.

I was getting to her. I could feel her hips moving, her legs sort of scissoring slowly. Most of all, though, her womanscent, that pheromone-laden perfume of a woman in full need, along with another faint scent, something sort of sweet, demonstrated her desire more than anything how much she wanted this.

The skin under my hands was VERY thick, very leathery, almost callused, as I moved my hands around to improve my grip.

My next push, and I was working hard with my arms now, finally exposed her sex.

And she was tiny. For all of her size, those big thighs and that magnificent ass, her pussy was a tiny slit. She was smooth where I finally could see her, her labia not prominent at all, just smooth skin, the only place smooth among the surrounding dimpled soft fat. Her excitement was pretty obvious, though. Her love honey, an aroused woman's natural lubricant, thick and white was running from the bottom of that tiny entrance to be lost in the dimpled folds of her ass.

I slid my hand down those callused chub rubs to touch her sex, her core, and she trembled a little. She was slick and when I gently parted those delicate outer lips I could see a hint of the pink folds of her inner lips.

"Help me," I said and she reached down and grabbed a handful of that thick chub rub skin in each hand hard enough that I could see it squeeze out around her fingers, and pulled.

She was pulling hard enough that she opened her labia a little. I knee-walked forward, reached down, guided myself, and slipped inside of her.

Jesus, she was tight. For all of her size, she was tiny where I was inside of her and then, when she squeezed, my control almost failed.

"Fuck me," she said, "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," over and over.

I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to see her face. I wanted to tell her she was beautiful.

But I couldn't. The size of her, her belly and her ass and those immense thighs, meant the best I could do was grab a double handful of bellyfat and squeeze hard enough that the tone of her voice changed.

But the words didn't change. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she kept saying, almost a chant, until she came, explosively.

I was suddenly soaked with her nectar, and she squeezed even harder, strong vaginal muscles clamping down.

"FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" the last almost screamed.

And she collapsed.

It was like all of the tension went out of her body. I thought she fainted.

And the weight of her belly and her thighs pushed me out.

"Oh God," she sort of whispered, "thank you."

I pushed myself up and swung my leg over hers. I damn near came when my erection sank into the softness of her thigh, but I got beside her and kissed her.

Christ, she was a mess. She had been crying and her nose had been running and her hair was wet with sweat.

I kissed her again.

"Thank you," she said and then pushed me away, her eyes meeting mine and an odd little smile on her face.

"What about you?" she asked, her hand finding where I was still hard, "how would you like me to finish you?"

"What would you like?" I asked.

"Nuh-uh," she said, her thing face girlish and, well, coquettish is the word, "you gave me what I needed, now what do you want?"

When I didn't say anything she flashed a cute grin and said, "you could have my hand," and she gave a little squeeze, "or my mouth," and she ran her tongue around her lips, "my boobs," and she reached up and squeezed those nice breasts together, "my belly button," and she gave her belly roll a shake.

When I still didn't say anything she did the one eyebrow thing, rocked back, and then suddenly rocked the other way, away from me, so she was laying on her belly.

"You want my big ass?" she asked.

And that did it.

"Yes," I said, and rolled up, onto my knees quickly before moving, lifting one leg over her big thigh to get it between her legs and then the other. Those huge thighs were pressing against mine as I laid my palms flat on those big globes of her ass and pushed them apart.

I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised, but I was, when I saw that her gluteal crease, the crack of her ass, was lined with a dark chub rub, and when I touched that skin, something I always thought of as tender and delicate, was like the skin of her inner thighs, thick and leathery.

Deep in that crease, unlike her pussy, her asshole was big. There was a big circle of smooth shiny skin surrounding the puckered bulge of her anus, those powerful sphincter muscles. She was darkly stained, something I had found on other fat girls of my acquaintance. Once you get past a certain size, it's hard to get really clean when you wipe.

"You like what you see?" she asked over her shoulder and as I watched she worked her muscles and the big bulging sphincter muscle contracted and then relaxed, almost blowing me a kiss.

I reached between her legs where she was slick, dragged my finger up, and used her own natural lubricant to ease my finger penetrating her. I did that a half dozen more times. Lubricating her, before I moved forward, guided myself, and took her anally. And she was loose back there.

"That's right, honey," she said, " take what you want."

I loved watching those big dimpled cheeks bouncing around and those big thighs wobbling. But mostly I liked watching where her hips and ass spread so dramatically from her small torso.

She grunted a little with each of my thrusts, but she was chanting again, "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

And I was.

I lasted. It had been a busy day and although the pills kept me erect, my glands were having trouble keeping up.

She kept chanting and I kept thrusting, hard, enjoying watching the way my hips made ripples when they hit her ass.

This was something between making love and plain old fucking. It was too rough to be called making love with the, well, the tenderness that phrase suggests. But there was love there, or at least some level of tenderness.

She came, her body wetting us both, while she kept up that chant, "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

Finally, I finished, the spasm of my ejaculation a combination of pain and pleasure. It had been a busy day.

12