Fat Farm Counselor Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was like being inside of a soft, warm waterbed and as she bent forward to kiss me the sensation was an odd mixture. Her weight didn't so much press me into the mattress as slowly flow around me. It felt like I was being engulfed into her.

"Oh Jesus," she hissed, almost a sigh, and I felt her tighten around me, warm and wet and, suddenly, very liquid.

I reached as far around her as I could and pulled her down to me.

"Oh Jesus," she hissed a second time, this time soaking us both with the release of her pleasure.

"Don't stop," I said, nuzzling her neck, enjoying the wetness and salt taste of her sweat.

"OH JESUS," she cried and this time her weight was oppressive as she relaxed in post-coital bliss.

I couldn't inhale and I couldn't tell her I couldn't breathe.

My body started to panic, and she seemed oblivious.

I slapped at her back but she was so big I couldn't get leverage to make it more than a pat.

She suddenly pushed up and I whooped in a breath.

"Oh, God, I'm sorry," she said, her eyes big, "are you okay?"

"I am now," I said.

She started to rock, to get off of me but I said, "No, Maxine, stay here, please."

Her eyes got big.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yes," I said, "if you'll kiss me too."

She started covering my face with kisses, sloppy, salty kisses if I'm being honest, but sweet kisses too.

Finally, after about a thousand of those kisses, she said, "I can't hold myself up anymore, honey."

She rocked a couple of times and rolled free.

"What about you?" she asked, reaching down and finding me still hard.

I brushed her lips with my finger.

"Well," I said, giving my best Groucho Marx eyebrow waggle, "you DO enjoy having things in your mouth."

She giggled and began the slow, ponderous process of wriggling around to take me into her mouth.

The blowjob was truly world-class. Her tongue was a separate thing, massaging my shaft. Her lips sucked with just the perfect amount of pressure and vacuum. And she knew how to make it last. She took me to the edge and held me there until my hips were thrusting and bucking without my mind being involved. When I came I was surprised not at all that she was a swallower, nursing at my cock as it softened and staying latched on like a hungry baby far beyond when I was done.

Finally, she squirmed back around and laid the big pad of fat of her upper arm across mine, her belly shaping itself to my body, kissed me, and went to sleep.

It was just that quick. She drew three breaths, sighed, and started snoring very lightly.

I held still for a few minutes. I thought maybe she was joking. But she continued her soft snoring and seemed to be truly asleep.

I squirmed out from under her arm, no easy task, grabbed my clothes, and found my way back to my own cabin.

After all, I had a breakfast date with the lovely Brenda at 9 and I did need to get some rest.

12