Fat Guys Can Fuck 01

Story Info
Fat Guy Doug Daddy Proves Fat Guys Can Fuck.
2.7k words
9.3k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,136 Followers

Totally Fake In Every Way Possible... Pure Fat, Sleazy Fantasy

Doug Daddy Dazzles Mom Part 01

"DOUG! DOUG! DOUG! DOUG! DOUG!... YEAHHHHH! WOO-HOO!"

The bar's rockin' tonight. Doug Daddy is doing his thing... with his thing.

Doug's a cool guy. A regular at the bar. Everybody likes him. Huge, old, and fun to have a beer... or a dozen beers... with. He's really nice and likeable. Easy to talk to. Easy going. Fun loving in a quiet way... mostly. Except when he gets a few drinks in him, and his many fans want him to do his funky thing with his extra-large thing.

What is his funky thing? Well...

The fat old dude has an ability to get this... suck his own dick while he's dancing... mostly nude. Yep... I said the huge, obesely-fat, 68 year-old dude can suck his own dick while he's dancing. Gettin' down by going down... on himself. That always gets a huge, happy roar from the crowd. It's quite a sight for sure.

Mom (Porn Goddess Kelly Madison) stands behind the bar, shaking her head in crazy disbelief, laughing, and finally cheering Doug on herself. You can't help but cheer for the big ol' guy.

"WOO-HOO!" Mom whistles for Doug. Cheering him on with the rest of the fired-up bar crowd.

Mom adds to the rowdy fun by pulling her 34FFs out of her black, Kelly's Bar sports bra and shaking them around for everyone to enjoy. That gets another massive roar of thankful joy from the buzzed crowd.

They start alternating cheers... "KELLY! KELLY! KELLY! WE LOVE YOU! WE LOVE YOUR TITS! And... "DOUG DADDY ROCKS! DOUG DADDY ROCKS! SUCK THAT DICK! SUCK THAT DICK!"

The joint is definitely on fire!

A little later...

Things have calmed down. Doug's sitting at the bar, relaxing, getting pats on the back, hugs and kisses, and free beers from his fans.

"I gotta hand it to you, Doug. You really know how to out on a show. Hahaha. WOO! YEAH!" Mom laughs. She blows Doug a kiss from behind the bar and shakes her bra-covered titties for him. Grinning wide. She's rolling in tips... as usual.

"Thank, doll. Whew!" Doug takes a deep breath, sitting there in his tighty whiteys. Yeah... a 400 pound, gray-haired, almost 70 year-old man with a very-massive beer belly sitting at the bar, nursing a beer, in nothing but a pair of tighty whiteys and his socks. Quite a sight. Ha.

He takes his clothes off when he comes in the bar. It's become am expected thing. Everybody wants to see Doug Daddy in his tighty whiteys. Ha. Hey, it's a thing. Haha.

"You're tired already? Geez, I was hoping we could have a dance. Hahaha."

"For you, gorgeous... anytime. I'll never be too tired for that." Doug raises his beer in salute to my uber-hot mom. The tall, perfect blonde milf with the huge natural knockers always gets everyone all heated-up and begging for more.

Mom raises her own beer to Doug, and blows him another sexy kiss, and winks, then downs the rest of her beer.

Mom the flirt and Doug the flirt. Sparks are flying... sort of. The problem for Doug is two-fold though. He's not really mom's type, and... everyone flirts with mom, so she's definitely used to it.

"Can I touch it, Doug? Pretty please." A hot young lady walks up and asks Doug. She saw his massive meat earlier, so she's anxious to get a close-up look... and feel... of it herself.

"Sure." Doug turns to face her and pulls his huge, totally soft dong out of his tighty whiteys... where it's been entrapped all night long... or when it hasn't been out and flopping around, or in his mouth. Ha.

Mom looks over the bar herself. Eyebrows raised. Slyly grinning.

"Oh... my... god! That's the biggest dick I've ever seen. WOW!" The hot brunette in her 20's...with the gorgeous body... stares in complete awe at that massive meat pipe. Soft, but still massive.

She reaches out and grabs it. Shaking it around and laughing. Marveling at how fat and how hefty it is in her hand. Smiling her immense approval as she shakes it some more.

"Can I suck it? I've never sucked a cock like this before." She's still in awe of it.

"Sure... as long as it's OK with Kelly. It's her bar." George is definitely ready.

Mom gives the chick the, go right ahead signal, and away the chick goes. Dropping to her knees, then licking all the way up Doug's old dick from the fat, hairy balls.

"Can you be quick? My boyfriend's gonna pick me up in like fifteen minutes, so we need to be quick. I don't want to hear his shit about me sucking some guy off in a bar." The young beauty gives Doug a wickedly-horny grin.

"Sure thing. I'll jizz in a flash." He laughs. Mom does too.

The chick starts sucking him off. Slurping that huge, soft rod nice and loud and slutty. Growling as she drools spit all over it as she sucks it. Bobbing her dark-haired head as she sucks. Playing with those huge, hairy balls as well.

Dude's got very-hairy nuts. Gray hair everywhere. His crotch. His balls. Tons of it.

Doug puts his right hand on top of the chick's head as she sucks further down his growing rod. It's so fucking fat and long already. Pale and veiny. A bright pink head too.

She gags and coughs at all of that old meat ramming her mouth and throat repeatedly, and she sucks it even harder and more jizz-craving to get what she wants.

The chick sucks Doug faster and faster, so fucking ravenously, desperately wanting to taste his jizz before her boyfriend gets there.

Mom watches closely. Loving how massive Doug's old dick is. It's hard as hell now and it's got to be 13 inches long and really-fat. Mom's a big cock hound. Doug may not be her type otherwise, but... his dick certainly is.

About eight minutes into the loud and messy... spit and gray public hair everywhere... blowjob, Doug grunts deep and loud, holding the chick's head, and cums. Deep into her mouth.

The chick swallows the thick and slimy cum. All of it. Moaning happily as it all races down her throat. She sucks it clean for a minute, then pull off of it and smiles. Picking a couple of gray pubes from her teeth. She kisses that bright pink crown, then licks the piss slit, catching the last drop of sperm on her tongue and quickly gulping it down.

"Good... you were quick. Thanks. Great cock, and great cum too. Yummy... Bye." She gets up, smiles, and waves at Doug and mom as she walks away.

Mom looks at Doug and smirks. "Well, stud. Great job. She seems satisfied." Mom wickedly winks at ol' Doug.

"Thanks, gorgeous. Don't tell her, but... I was thinking about you. That's why I came so fast. I got too excited." Doug laughs, and mom joins in.

"Well thanks. Hehe." She blows Doug another sexy kiss and winks at him again too. "Glad I could help." Mom playfully grins at ol' Doug Daddy.

"So... how about that dance?" Doug gets up from his stool and puts his monster away. Grinning at mom. She thinks about it for a second.

"Sure... Why not." She walks around the bar, smiling that gorgeous smile of hers, and they move over to the dance floor, and get to dancing. The huge old guy can dance. He's got skills... and not just blowing himself.

Mom and Doug dance for awhile. Having a great time. Laughing and chatting while Doug shows off his dancing prowess. Impressing mom greatly with his smooth moves.

A little later...

"Need a lift home, doll?"

Doug... now dressed... asks.

Mom again thinks about it.

"Ok. That would be sweet of you, Doug. I was just gonna call Christy to come pick me up."

Doug opens the door for mom and she nods. Smiling at his chivalry. They walk out, and mom locks up the bar, then they head over to Doug's van. He opens the door for mom there too.

"Thank you, sweet Doug."

Doug surprises mom by having a dozen, long-stem red roses in his van already. He was waiting to give them to her when... and if... they had some alone time. He hands her the roses after he gets in. Mom loves red roses.

"Oh my god..." She takes a whiff of them. "Thank you, Doug. That's so sweet. They smell amazing. I love roses so much."

"You're welcome beautiful. I know you love them. I asked Christy... (mom's best friend)... and she told me that you loved red roses and chocolate hearts. So..." Doug reaches back behind his seat and grabs a box of chocolates. All hearts. Specially made too. Really expensive.

"Oh my god... thank you again. You shouldn't have. These are so expensive. God, I love them though. Thank you so much, Doug." Mom opens them and takes one out. Devouring it in a flash. Smiling so happy. Loving that sweet chocolate and caramel all in her mouth. "Thank you again, Doug. You're so sweet."

Mom leans over and hugs Doug tight. Giving him a big kiss on the cheek. She's really happy. And, so is Doug. He's got a massive crush on mom, so he's really pleased that she loves his gifts.

They have a nice chat on the way home. Mom eating her specialty chocolates and smiling so bright and happy. Doug laying on the charm and making her laugh too. They're vibing really, really-well.

It's been a helluva night for ol' Doug. He was the toast of the party at the bar, and, he got a great blowjob from a hot young chick... and, he's charming the panties off of his crush as he gives her a ride home. Quite a night so far.

When they pull in the driveway, mom thanks Doug again for the roses and chocolates. Hugging him again, and kissing his cheek again too.

She starts to get out of the van, but pauses when she looks over at him. She knows how big of a crush Doug has on her, and mom also really appreciates how sweet he is to her all of the time, always tipping good, even though she never agrees to go out with him. She feels a little guilty, especially after Doug bought her the really nice flowers and the expensive chocolates that she loves so much.

"Would you like to come in from some coffee?" Mom grins. The offer pleasantly surprising Doug.

"Sure. That would be lovely." Doug smiles back. Mom keeps grinning and nods for him to follow her inside.

A little later... A few more fancy chocolates, some nice chit chat, and some coffee with a kick later...

"Wow. You're a really good kisser, Doug. You're full of surprises."

"Thanks, doll. I'm trying to impress you." George grins right before he goes back in for a second kiss on mom. They're on the living room sofa, making-out. George's Hawaiian sort is open. For as much hair as he has on his crotch and balls, he's totally hairless on his big chest and massive stomach.

"Mmmmmmm." Mom rubs all over his big, stocky chest as they swap spit and lip fuck. She squeezes his man-titty. Giggling as she plays with it. Doug keeps kissing her. His tongue sliding down mom's throat.

Mom grabs Doug's large nipple and pinches it. Shaking it hard as they get more intense with their kiss.

Doug's happy growl of glee makes mom laugh playfully into his mouth. He's having a blast and mom's having fun too. It's definitely been a helluva night for ol' Doug Daddy so far.

After mom squeezes Doug's man-boob once more, she runs her hand down his chest, tickling it as she goes. Then, it makes it's way south. Rubbing and tickling all over his massive, bulging belly.

Finally, mom's naughty hand finds its way onto it's intended target.. that giant old cock. It has already made it's way out of Doug's tighty whitey's and it's trying to tear through his baggy gray sweatpants.

Mom expertly fishes it out of them as they keep kissing. Doug's big old hands firmly fondling mom's magnificent boobs. Pulling her black sports bra down so they can spill out of it. He pulls back and grins from ear to ear at the sight of them.

"My god, dear. You've got the most gorgeous breasts I've ever seen. They're absolutely incredible." Doug dives right into them. Sucking the right one as he plays with the left.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm. Thank you, stud. I'm glad you like them. And my god... I love this huge cock of yours. Wow!" Mom grips it and pumps it as Doug greedily devours her boob. Doug's giant belly bumping all over mom's hand the whole time she's jerking it.

Mom's right hand jerking fast on that 13 inch mature monster. Her hand being lubed by all of the slimy precum shooting out of it. There's tons of precum... and a ton of cock to go along with it.

"Ahhhhhhh. Mmmmmmmmmm." Mom smiles. Licking around her full, incredibly-succulent, cherry-red lips. They're so wet and creamy. Shiny in the light. Fucking perfect lips.

A few minutes later...

Mom's nude, and she's riding Doug's massive member. Facing him. Hugging his gray-haired head tight to her heaving breasts as he sucks the soul from them. Pulling hard on each one with his mouth and sucking each with deep, intensely-fierce desire. Mom screaming out from the decadent power of that giant cock in her stretched-out pussy and the intensity of Doug Daddy's titty sucking display. She cums. Bathing that old dick with tons of milky sex honey. Breathing heavy and bouncing hard on his fat, throbbing meat pipe. Pumping it with heatedly-furious, pure sexual wizardry.

Mom and Doug fuck for over three hours in the living room. Mom riding him. Facing him. Mom riding Doug, facing away from him. Doug pussy pounding her from behind. Slapping her sweet ass repeatedly, til it turns red, yanking on her long blonde hair as he fucks her senseless, doggy-style on the sofa. Almost breaking it with the power and intensity of the fucking, and his immense weight.

They fuck on the floor. Doug's massive body on top of mom, completely covering her. Mom's long legs trying wrap around his waist, barely being able to.

"OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD!" Mom's squirting again. Doug pulls out of her so he can feverishly suck down her sweet sex honey. Slurping it all down as fast as he possibly can so he can get right back to fucking her some more.

Doug's incredible stamina very-pleasantly surprising mom. She cheers him on. Heatedly biting his fat neck as he keeps on pounding her magical milf pussy over and over and over. His giant mature dick throbbing so insanely-hard the whole damn time.

Doug cums in mom's pussy the first time. Flooding it with so much creamy and slimy ball cream it starts pouring out of her stretched-out snatch before he even finishes cumming in her.

"OH FUCK YEAH! WOO-HOO! DO IT DOUGIE! DO IT, BABY! YEAH!" Mom cheers Doug on as he keeps on fucking her brutally-fucked-out snatch after he finishes cum-dumping in it. They just keep on going. The fat old guy showing off his skills that thrill. Ha.

Mom fucks Doug's dick with her titties on the floor. He's leaning back against the sofa, breathing deep as mom laughs and licks all over that slimy cock head, pumping it furiously with her 34FFs. He paints them jizzy-white when he cums. Spraying them with another thick load of sperm.

Mom pumps it all out with her heavenly tits, and deepthroats him clean. That makes ol' Doug Daddy howl like the happiest/horniest wolf ever. Mom laughing around his dick as she happily licks all over those hairy-ass balls.

It's a great freaking night for ol' Doug. The best night of his life. And hey, he certainly proved one thing. Fat dude's sure can fuck. Ha.

By: DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,136 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
Anton79Anton7910 months ago

I feel like I know Doug Daddy

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Busty Sarah vs. Pervert's Big Cock Busty teen tries to satiate a horny, hung pervert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
The Dirty Old Neighbour Dirty old man wants his neighbours.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories