Fat Man, Oil Refinery, and Big Tits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They're all so beautiful. They're all so sexy. They're all so shapely. Most importantly and high on my sexually preferred list, they're all so busty. All three of the women have big tits. With me interviewing them before hiring them, and my co-workers joking with me about it, one would think that one of the job requirements were to have big breasts.

Even though I work long and sometimes, crazy hours, having learned my lesson after hearing about an old friend dying, I now watch what I eat and make time for exercise. Something that I never did before, I make use of the exercise equipment that they have in their employee gym. Because I never exercised before, the weight is literally falling away. I'm seeing muscle where flab used to be.

It's not really a gym. It's just a room with mirrors, a stationary bike, a treadmill, a heavy bag, a speed bag, tension resistance bands, and dumbbells lined up along the wall. With everyone working, there's seldom anyone in there exercising. That's fine by me. I really didn't want anyone watching me, a fat man, exercising.

Now, instead of making excuses that I don't have the time, the energy, or the inclination to exercise, and that a gym membership is too expensive, I no longer have any excuses. I have all that I need to help myself lose weight and keep it off right here and right now at work. Only, if I have an excuse not to exercise, it would be that I'm too tired.

With everyone working long hours and with our jobs so physical, few have the motivation and the extra energy to exercise. Just walking around this huge facility, as far as the eye can see, multiple times a day is tiring, if not exhausting. Whenever they're available and not parked while being charged, I'm glad we have electric carts to take us where we need to go. Although walking is good exercise, sometimes, I need to go where I need to be in a hurry.

More than just losing weight, instead of making me tired, it's hard for me to believe that exercise gives me more energy but it does. Exercise improves my mood, my appetite, and my digestive system. A bonus, working out gives me the stamina to work the long hours that I must work without becoming a disgruntled employee. Rather, saving up to buy and a new car, and hoping to pay cash for the car instead of credit, I look forward to earning the extra money with my overtime.

# # #

Some days while waiting around to be assigned by management as to what to do and where to go, we talk, joke around, and/or play cards. To be honest, a sexual fantasy of mine, albeit something that will never happen, I'd love to play strip poker with Jodi, Charlene, and/or Taylor. I'd love to see their big, naked tits, their round, naked asses, and their trimmed, naked pussies. Nothing other than giving me fodder to masturbate over them later, yet, if I suggested something as inappropriate as playing strip poker, they might report me to human resources.

Still, it's fun to imagine that they'd play strip poker with me. Hard to wrap my head around, even with my weight loss, I still think of myself as a 400-pound, fat man. It's funny how we are more critical when perceiving ourselves than how others perceive us. When I look in the mirror, especially when naked, I'm still not happy with my body. I still see a fat man. I still see room for improvement. I still see that I need to lose more weight.

Now, that I lost so much weight, instead of thinking of the women that I talk to and joke around with every day as co-workers, I think of them as potential girlfriends and/or as potential lovers. I think of them as fuck buddies or even as potential wives. Horny enough and ready to have a mutually, rewarding, long-term, sexual relationship, Jodi is one such woman. I can't count how many times I've masturbated over her in my motel room while imagining her topless and/or naked and having sex with me.

Jodi is a petite, 5'1" tall, attractive and sexy redhead with big, blue eyes. As pretty and as petite as Kay Adams on Good Morning Football or Ariana Grande, but unlike Kay and Ariana, she has huge breasts. She weighs a shapely 120 pounds. Some of her extra weight can be attributed to her huge, double D, cup breasts.

Sign me up, ready to propose, I'm a sucker for a woman with big tits. I love big breasted women, especially women who have really, big tits and, indeed, Jodi has really, big tits. After being married to a small breasted woman and a prude of a woman, for me to marry a woman, she must have big tits and be willing to allow me to see her without her clothes. Something that I didn't have with my ex-wife, she must be willing to have sex with me.

A bit older than me at 51-years-old to my 43-year-old age, Jodi certainly doesn't look her age. She looks good for her age, even without her makeup. I was floored when she told me how old she was. Thinking that she was younger than me, I thought she was 10-years younger. Once they put on their faces, I can never tell how old women are.

Yet, now that I'm older, age isn't as important to me as it once was. As long as we have a connection, age no longer matters. It's the connection that matters more. I'm not looking for a young woman to have my child. I'm looking for love, romance, and companionship to carry me through the rest of my life. Besides, I have a thing for older women that I never knew that I had.

Something that I haven't had a chance to act on but I will, one night, after work, when we were out drinking, Jodi whisper in my ear that if I wanted sex with no strings attached, she was okay with that. Something that hasn't happened to me in years, I was floored that she came onto me. As if waving a red flag in front of my eyes, I'd love to see, finger, lick, and fuck Jodi's bright, red pussy. Only, waiting for my next day off, not wanting to rush the sex, presently, I don't even have the time for sex.

Now, imagining that she does, something my ex-wife wouldn't do, I wonder if she sucks cock. And if she does suck cock, imagining that she would, again, something that my ex-wife wouldn't do, I wonder if she'd allow me to cum in her mouth and watch her swallow. I'd not only love to cum in her mouth but also, I'd love to cum in her pussy, too. Yet, even more than her blowing me, I'd love to see, touch, feel, fondle, and grope her big tits while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples.

Another thing that I haven't had the chance to act on, again, waiting for my day off, Jodi, Charlene, and Taylor confessed that they'd like me to take them to a strip club. Now, that would be fun. Instead of going to a strip club in Louisiana, where the women are only topless, they want me to take them to a strip club in Texas where the women are naked, totally naked, with not even a G-string. With Jodi just coming along for the ride, no doubt, with Charlene and Taylor bi-sexual, they'd love to see naked women as much as they'd love seeing naked men.

Only, like a pack of wolves attacking their prey, I can only imagine the reaction of the men at the strip club seeing three, sexy, and beautiful women walk in unescorted, but for me. No doubt, with them so busty and shapely, they'd mistake them for strippers. No one would ever think that they work at the oil refinery as part of my safety team instead of dancing around a pole as strippers while removing their clothes at a strip club.

# # #

A bit foreign to me, I'm surprised they'd want to see women strippers. If they were going to a strip club, I would have thought that they'd want to go to a CFNM, clothe female, naked male strip club. Barred from accompanying them, men aren't allowed in a male, strip club but women are not only welcome in a female strip club, they're encouraged to attend. Yet, with Charlene and Taylor bi-sexual, they seem more interested in seeing naked women than in seeing naked men.

Maybe, if they were horny enough from watching the strippers undress while dancing, they'd want me to give them sex. I'd love to get lucky with one, two, or all three of them. In the way that the strippers stripped for them, maybe Jodi, Charlene, and/or Taylor will strip for me, too. With them both having big tits, as big as Jodi's big tits, I'd love to see them topless. I'm love to see them naked. Yet, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, I'd love to have sex with all three of them.

Starting out slow, as if we're teenagers playing spin the bottle, I'd love nothing more than to play strip poker with all three of them. I'd love to watch them slowly undress while dancing to music. Even if I lost, with us all naked, I'd still win. As much as I'd like to see their big, naked tits, their shapely naked asses, and their trimmed pussies, I'd love to show them my erect, naked prick. With them all much more sexual than my wife, I think that I have a good chance of getting lucky with at least one of them if not all of them.

More importantly, with Jodi having a sense of humor that matches mine, we connect well when together. Where others don't see the humor in ordinary things, we talk about everything and laugh over nothing. Always having a good time, we laugh every time we're together. Knowing that going to a strip club to see naked women would, hopefully, make them horny. I'm looking forward to going to a strip club with them. Maybe, when we return back to the motel, after a few drinks, they'll ask me to strip for them.

Who knows? Maybe, when we return to our motel room, the women will be drunk enough and horny enough that they'll allow me to watch them strip naked and masturbate themselves. Maybe, they'll allow me to masturbate them. I'd love to masturbate them. Maybe, they'll even masturbate me, too. I'd love them to masturbate me. Maybe, if they're drunk enough and horny enough, something my ex-wife would never allow me to do, they'll suck my cock and allow me to cum in their mouths.

Wouldn't that be something if they were so horny that they'll willingly and consensually have sex with me. I'm sexually excited just imagining Jodi, Charlene, and Taylor in their bra and panties, topless, and/or naked. I'm sexually excited imagining Jodi, Charlene, and/or Taylor stroking my cock while sucking my cock while I fondle their big, naked tits and they allow me to cum in their mouths after I made love to them and fucked them.

# # #

After hooking up with Jodi, I'd love to hook up with Charlene. She's a 35-year-old black woman with a smoking, hot body. She's a flirt, but I don't think she's ever been with a white guy. I told her when we were out drinking that as a white man, I'd have her walking funny after I got through with having sex with her.

Walking as if she's a dancer, flaunting her round, firm ass, her muscular calves, and her long, shapely legs, she wears tight overalls that seem to be a size too small. Whenever she's not in the field working, as soon as she hits the cafeteria for a coffee break or for lunch, she unzips her overalls to expose her long, line of sexy cleavage and the sides of her big, round breasts. I'd definitely do her if I could. As if she's been riding bareback on a horse all day, I'd love to prove to her that I could make her walk funny.

With me always staring at all that I can see of her big tits, clearly, she knows that I'm enamored with her big tits. Having mentioned that I love big breasted women before in passing conversation, mesmerized by them and as if hypnotized by them, she's well aware that I love big tits. With me always staring at them, especially when her big, erect nipples make their presence known, and especially when she's showing off the size and shape of her breasts by unzipping her overalls, she's well aware that I love her big boobs.

I can't count how many times I've masturbated over imagining Charlene in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked and me having hot sex with her, smoking hot, black body. I can't count how many times I've masturbated over imagining seeing her naked tits, feeling her naked tits, fondling her naked tits, and sucking her big nipples. She's a beautiful, proud black woman with a beautiful body.

One day, when I was as horny as I was tired, Charlene caught me daydreaming while staring at all the I could see of her big tits from her partially, unzipped overalls. Daydreaming over having sex with her, I imagined touching her tits, feeling her tits, squeezing her tits, fondling her tits, groping her tits, and sucking her tits while pulling, turning, and twisting her big, black nipples. I imagined her stroking my cock while sucking my cock, before fucking my cock. I imagined my prick in her beautiful, black mouth while she blew me.

'Suck my cock, Charlene. I need to cum in your beautiful, black mouth. I need to watch you swallow all the cum that I have to give you before ejaculating a second load all over your face and across your naked breasts. I need to give you a cum bath, Charlene,' I imagined saying to her.

She looked down at where I was mindlessly staring before looking up at me. She gave me a sexy smile and a naughty look. Clearly, she knew that I was staring at all that I could see of her big tits. She knew that I wondered what her naked breasts looked like and what they felt like in my horny hands. Obviously, proud of her big breasts, she knew that she had spectacular breasts. She inherently knew that I'd love to have my wicked, sexual way with her big, naked knockers, who wouldn't?

"Do you like what you see, Rob," she asked while staring down at her partially exposed breasts? "I bet you'd love to feel my tits while fingering my nipples," she said sexually teasing me. "I bet you'd like to suck my tits."

Sexually teasing me, she cupped her breasts in both of her hands and lifted her bra clad breasts as if offering them to me to touch and feel. I watched her spellbound as she slowly slid her hands over her breasts while fingering her nipples through her overalls and her bra. In the way that she was feeling her fully clothe breasts, I wished I could feel her fully clothe breasts while making out with her. I wished I could see her naked tits.

"I bet you'd love me to suck your cock while you have your sexual way with my naked breasts," she said with a dirty laugh. "No matter what color they are, black, brown, yellow, red, or white, all men are the same," she said with another laugh. "Even though they say they prefer small breasts, especially when their wives or girlfriends have small breasts, all men love big tits."

# # #

The last friend that I'd love to hook up with is Taylor. A bit too young for me, she's a 28-year-old, black woman that's kind of thick in the hips, but not overly big. She's very pretty with beautiful skin and big, dark, haunting eyes. We've flirted before when we went out drinking.

"You can't hang out with me," she said with a laugh. "I'm bi-sexual. I enjoy having sex with women. I do love having threesomes, though. I enjoy having sex with a woman and a man at the same time," she said as if she was trying to shock me and/or sexually entice me.

Not shocked by much, I laughed.

"I share the sexual sentiment of Jerry Springer," I said with a laugh. "I love bi-sexual women. I love lesbians, especially if I can watch," I said with another laugh.

Not thinking me funny, Taylor shrugged and made a face.

"I don't want to give you a heart attack if ever we were to hook up, old man," she said. "Too hot to handle, I'd be too much woman for you," she said with a dirty laugh.

I'm not opposed to much. I'll try any sexual thing, once. I love eating pussy and ass. My ex-wife would barely let me go down on her, and freaked out when I touched her ass. She cringed when I stuck my finger and/or my tongue in her ass.

One of my favorite sexual things to do with a woman is tossing her salad while watching her having a sexual orgasm from my skilled tongue lapping her in between her ass cheeks. I love making my partner cum with my mouth, fingers, and tongue. I have an average size dick, but I've never had any complaints about it or about my tongue.

# # #

While working permanent, full-time at the oil refinery, I usually work 12-hour days, 7 days a week, and sometimes without a day off. If I get a day off, it's one day for every 13 days I work. Because I'm in safety, it's my responsibility to make sure that nobody catches anything on fire when they are welding and/or that nobody is exposed to toxic gasses in the area that they're working. The last thing that we want is an explosion. It's a big responsibility to keep everyone safe and one that I take very seriously.

Even though my work is important, and sometimes, with my job being the difference between life and death, believe it or not, sometimes, my work gets really boring. Whenever I'm on a job with the three, hot women, usually, we sit around talking, playing cards, and doing nothing while waiting for our instructions what to do and where to go. Literally, sometimes, we only work, maybe, 12 hours in the month we're there. The rest of the time, we sit in the office playing cards or just talking while waiting for something to happen and/or waiting for instructions from management.

A necessary expense rather than a production moneymaker, the company employs us to adhere to OSHA requirements and to make sure that all employees follow safety regulations. Leaving all safety issues up to us, the company doesn't' seem that serious about safety until a bad enough accident happens to close the plant. Then, with production stopped, it's all Hell fire and pointing fingers at who's to blame. I sometimes feel that we're nothing but window dressing to show OSHA that they're serious enough about safety to have a safety department and scapegoats should they need someone to blame for a plant shutdown.

On call to travel anywhere throughout the United States at a moment's notice, unless we're traveling out of state to another oil refinery where there's been an incident, we're rarely busy. It's a good job with lots of overtime and benefits that include employer paid, health insurance, life insurance, and disability. Yet, the job can quickly turn to Hell if there's a serious safety issue that, God forbid, suspends plant operation and/or closes the plant. The worst on-the-job things that may happen are an explosion and/or a fire with employees seriously injured or losses of life.

We work the graveyard shift, 6pm to 6am, other than the other employees working the graveyard shift, too, there aren't many people around where we are and when we are there. The good thing about working the graveyard shift, management is never around. We usually sit around talking, joking, and playing cards. That's how we got to know one another so well.

Saving time from traveling back and forth, we usually stay at a motel close to where we work. Whether we're working or waiting around doing nothing, with us a necessary evil that the company must pay to have in place, they own us. With us at their beckon call, at least they're paying us overtime to do nothing but wait.

This particular job was just outside of Houston, but we travel all over the United States. I just left a job in North Dakota where I didn't have a day off for 7 weeks. If I'm busy on a job, most of what I do is sit around, watch other people work, instructing them, and tell them if they're doing something wrong and/or if they're doing something that isn't safe. It's a rough lifestyle for anyone who is in a relationship or has younger children. The three ladies that I work with are all single with no children.

We're drug tested regularly because it can be a very dangerous job and we need to be alert at all times. When we do get some down time, we usually go out and have a few drinks to help decompress. Looking forward to going there, we've all talked about going to a strip club together, but it hasn't happened yet. Having never been to a strip club with women before, I'm looking forward to it. It should be fun. After drinking a little too much, I'm hoping they return to the motel horny. I'm hoping we have an orgy of sex.