Fat Man, Oil Refinery, and Big Tits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm on the road at least 10 months of the year. I was in North Dakota for almost 2 months, and my last day there, I was told that they needed me to go to Shreveport, Louisiana as soon as I could get there. Only a 4-hour drive from where we were in west Texas, normally they supply us with a company car or have us rent one. In the middle of summer, it was so hot with biting mosquitoes the size of dragon flies, I would never live near a swamp. Then when I got there, they told me to stand by and wait for my instructions.

Paying me to sit around and wait, they paid for my room, my food, and other related expenses before I even started back working. I don't know anyone else who's here right now, but this could be a great time to have some hot, sexy fun with my three co-workers. I drove back to Texas from Louisiana the other night and went to a strip club. I went there, because it was all nude, and the ones in Louisiana are only topless. Even though I love seeing naked tits, I love seeing naked women more.

# # #

Oil refineries are one of the most dangerous places to work. Using your instincts and taking extra safety precautions can help avoid being involved in a life altering on-the-job, industrial accident. It's my job, as well as Jodi, Charlene, and Taylor's jobs to not only keep everyone safe by adhering to OSHA's strict rules and regulations but to the keep the refinery working without the work being halted and/or the refinery closed for a safety violation.

Refineries are very interesting places to work. With many processes to learn, there are lots of mechanical things to do. There are a wide variety of jobs within an oil refinery, from blue collar workers and operators to pipefitters, boilermakers, machinists, and electricians. Then, there's the engineering/technical workers that include chemical engineers, mechanical engineers, electrical engineers, civil engineers, draftspersons, control system technicians, and fire fighters. The three women and I are part of the refinery's safety team hired and put in place to keep everyone safe and the work from stopping.

Refineries are a 24/7 proposition. Nearly in the way of nuclear reactors, once shut down, plants take days to fully, start up again. The company's highest priority, and profitability is on a scale of continually making product. There is always pressure to keep plants running, and immediately get them started up after planned and unplanned shutdowns.

This means working nights, rotating shifts for operators, and unexpected call outs at all times of day or night, holidays included. Refineries don't shut down for holidays. Much like hospitals, police stations, fire departments, airports, train stations, electric, water, and gas companies, telecommunications, and the military, are all required to work during the holidays. Oil refineries, chemical plants, and nuclear plants are no different.

Especially with the potential for high impact injuries and fatalities, it's interesting to note that refineries have very good safety statistics for OSHA recordable injuries. So, people working at the refinery are taught to do everything the right way and the safe way. Employees understand, sometimes a life and death issue, that it's in their own best interest to follow the rules of safety.

Working at a refinery is full of on-the-job hazards that can maim and kill if adherence to safety regulations is not properly respected. Safety awareness if a full-time job. Yet, even with a close adherence to the safety rules. Every year, people are injured or die from oil refinery accidents. All that it sometimes takes is a slip, a fall, or a lack of concentration.

# # #

Yet, the advantages of working in the refining industry far outweigh the negatives. Because a refinery operates 24/7 a workforce is needed on-site at all times of the day and night. Because operations personnel spend half of their work schedule on the night shift, normal sleep schedules are disrupted. Unless someone is used to working odd hours, most never adjust to it. Even employees who normally work day jobs will find themselves working nights during unusual situations.

Unless one has an office job, all employees are required to work some holidays and rotating shifts. Even though they may not like it, families are forced to understand that many oil refinery employees, much like the other companies mentioned above, must work on Christmas. Not fair and not right, tensions rise when your shift ends but employees must remain after their replacement called in sick to spend the holiday with their family.

Refinery employees can expect to be outside a lot of the time, no matter what the weather conditions are. Refineries have a rough working environment. An operating plant is not for people who are intimidated or offended easily. Crude language and rude and bad behavior are commonplace, and because of that, sometimes, tensions run high. New employees either grow a thick skin or don't last very long.

Then, there's the financial uncertainty of working for an oil refinery. The refinery business can often be a boom or a bust of an economic proposition. During lean times, companies might reduce operations, lay off or furlough employees, and occasionally, temporarily close down altogether.

With maintaining a full staff is their priority, plant management will limit the freedom of scheduling entitled vacations. Vacation selection are done by seniority with new employees selecting their vacation time from the weeks of the year that no one else wanted. For factories to remain operational year-round, vacation times must be planned far in advance.

Frequent, random drug testing is part of the job. Those who used and/or abuse drugs, even recreationally, should stop taking drugs or should seek employment elsewhere. Too dangerous of a job to be high at work, oil refineries have a zero tolerance for employees who use drugs.

# # #

On one, typical night, we were sitting around doing nothing while waiting for management to dispatch us by telling us where to go and what to do for the rest of the week. Bored and horny, tired of watching TV, talking, and playing cards, Charlene shocked us by suggesting something that we could do to pass the time. With sexual lust in her eyes, she looked from me to look at Taylor. Then, as if she wanted to have sex with her, too, she looked at Jodi before looking back at me with face full of sexual arousal.

Having seen that look on her face before, I knew she was horny. Unfortunately, she wasn't horny for me. She was horny for Taylor. Clearly, she wanted to masturbate Taylor while eating her. Clearly, she wanted Taylor to masturbate her while eating her.

"Let's play strip poker, shall we," she asked with a dirty laugh while shuffling the deck of cards?

She shocked us that she wanted to play strip poker. She wanted to expose her naked self to everyone. Not dropping it when Jodi and Taylor balked at playing, she dared us to play.

"C'mon, I dare you to play strip poker. Don't be so modest. We already have a buzz on. It will be fun," she said with a sexy smile and a naughty look.

This is it. This is really it. I'm finally was going to see Jodi, Taylor, and Charlene topless and naked.

My sexual fantasy come true, something that I'd never dare to suggest for fear of being shot down and/or reported to human resources, I couldn't believe that Charlene suggested that we play strip poker. As if we were on the same sexual page, I couldn't believe that she wanted to play strip poker as much as I wanted to play strip poker. It's much different for a woman to suggest playing strip poker to a man than it is for a man to suggest playing strip poker with a woman.

When men suggest playing strip poker with female co-workers, he's guilty of inappropriate, sexual behavior. When women suggest playing strip poker with male co-workers, she's thought to be sexy. She's thought to be naughty. She's thought to be hot.

While staring at Charlene's, Taylor's, and Jodi's big, fully clothed breasts, having just thought about playing strip poker, she must have read my mind. Even though Jodi and Taylor didn't want to strip off their clothes in front of me, seemingly, Charlene wanted to strip herself naked for Taylor's sexual benefit. Literally, she dared them to play strip poker. Making them feel like wusses, she double dared them to play strip poker. Clearly, Charlene was eager to strip herself naked in front of all of us. Clearly, she was eager to watch Taylor strip herself naked, too.

"Oh, c'mon. I'm horny. Chicken! Chicken," she said with a laugh. "I double dare you to play strip poker. It will be fun," she said.

She looked from me to look at Jodi and Taylor before looking back at me.

"We don't have to do anything else but remove our clothes, that is," she said with a pause while laughing and looking at each of us. "Unless we wanted to do more than just remove our clothes," she said with a sexy laugh while looking over at Taylor. "We don't have to do anything sexual but undress," she said again but this time with a dirty laugh.

With me having a king-sized bed, we were sitting on my bed in my room talking. Whether deliberate or unintentional, with Jodi leaning forward while wearing a low-cut blouse, she was giving me a continual down blouse of her long, sexy line of cleavage and her sexy, low-cut bra. With me seeing the tops of her bra clad breasts, her long, sexy line of cleavage, and much of her low-cut bra, a room with a view doesn't get any better than that.

Something I've masturbated over since I hired her, I'd love to watch Jodi strip herself topless. I'd love to see her big, naked breasts. I'd love to watch Jodi strip herself naked. I love to see her round, shapely ass and her red, trimmed pussy.

"I'll play," I said raising my hand as if I was back in high school even though I had graduated college years ago.

With me already sexually excited, I could stare at all that I could see of Jodi's big tits all day, every day. With the tops of her bra cups overflowing with her huge breasts, looking as if they were going to fall out of her top, Jodi knew how to fill out her big brassiere. She had incredible breasts. Hoping that she'd lose at strip poker, I couldn't wait to see her big, naked tits. Even if she didn't allow me to touch and/or feel her naked breasts, just seeing them would give me plenty to masturbate over later.

With her legs crossed, Charlene gave me and Taylor, sitting across from her, the perfect up-skirt peek of her bright, white panties. Clearly, we could see her pussy slit, her camel toe, her pussy mound, and the dark shadow of her black, trimmed pussy through her sheer, white panties. Every time she moved to get more comfortable, Taylor alternated from showing me and Charlene her pink panties in up-skirt peeks to showing me her cleavage and her low-cut bra with down-blouse views.

I'd love to have sex with any one of them or all three of them one at a time or all of them at the same time. I couldn't wait to see them topless. I couldn't wait to see them naked. I couldn't wait for them to invite me to have sex with them.

"Okay, let's play," said Jodi looking up at me with a sexy look.

Hoping to make it unanimous, we all looked to Taylor to agree to playing strip poker.

"I'm game to strip naked if everyone else is," said Taylor with a shrug and a sexy laugh while looking at Charlene.

# # #

As I had hoped she would, Jodi was first to lose her hand and had to remove her blouse. As if I was dreaming or having a sexual fantasy, I couldn't believe that Jodi was about to remove her blouse to expose her bra clad breasts. As if there was a drumroll going off in my head, I watched her slowly unbutton each button of her blouse. Sexually teasing me, she stared down at herself to see what each unbuttoned button revealed before looking up at me with pride and sexual arousal.

As she unbuttoned each button, slowly parting her blouse to reveal her brassiere, clearly, Jodi was proud of her big tits. As she continued unbuttoning her blouse, I couldn't believe I was seeing Jodi's big, white bra. I couldn't believe I was seeing her long, sexy line of cleavage. I couldn't believe I was seeing her bra clad breasts. I couldn't believe that soon, she'd be sitting across from me in her sexy brassiere.

With her sexily staring up at me, in the way that Charlene was sexually staring up at Taylor, clearly, she was stripping for me in the way that Charlene would soon be stripping for Taylor. Continuing to sexually tease me, she took her sweet time removing her blouse to reveal her low-cut, sexy, white bra. Never had I ever seen a bra as big as Jodi's big brassiere. Instead of having one, two, or three hooks in back, her bra had five hooks in back that she asked me to help her unhook.

I felt bad for the teenager on prom night trying to hook a five-clasp brassiere on prom night more than twenty-years ago. Yet, well worth the struggle to remove her bra, a five clasper removed the element of surprise when trying to remove her bra. As if her bra had a combination, and as if experienced in removing such a huge brassiere, her bra was impossible to remove one-handed.

"Would you be a dear and help me," I imagined her asking me when it was time for her to remove her bra. I imagined her asked looking up at me while sexually teasing me and while partially turning her back to me?

'Would I be a dear in helping her to unhook her bra? She's got to be kidding me. It would be my sexual pleasure to unhook her bra,' I thought while imagining unhooking her bra. 'It would be my sexual pleasure to remove her bra straps from her shoulders and her bra cups from her naked breasts. It would be my sexual pleasure to have my wicked, sexual way with her big, naked tits.'

As if I had never unhooked a woman's bra before, I reached out with trembling fingers. I imagined her feigning her modesty while sexually teasing me. I imagined her holding her bra straps and bra cups in place while I unhooked her bra. Then, when she turned to face me, I couldn't believe my eyes.

As if her bra cups had two, big buttons, making their presence and her sexual horniness known, I imagined her big nipples were already fully erect. Wishing I could finger her nipples while sucking her nipples, but not wanting to prematurely ruin things, I waited for her invitation for me to touch and feel her naked breasts. As if I was already sucking her tits, I could feel my lips pursing themselves in the way of a gold fish when hungry for food.

# # #

Finally, when she removed her blouse, unable to take my eyes off of them, I saw her huge, bra cups and her long line of sexy cleavage. Immediately, filled with sexual lust for her, I could feel myself getting an erection. Hoping she'd invite me to touch and feel her big tits while making out with her, I couldn't wait to touch and feel her bra clad breasts. I couldn't wait for her to lose another hand at strip poker and be forced to remove her sexy, low-cut bra. I couldn't wait to see her big tits.

As if I was a testosterone filled teenager instead of a grown man, just by seeing her bra, I could tell that she had spectacular breasts. She had the kind of breasts that every small breasted woman wanted and would pay a plastic surgeon thousands of dollars to get. I couldn't wait to see them and, hopefully, touch them, feel them, fondle them, and suck them. I couldn't wait to suck her nipples while rubbing her clit and fingerfucking her pussy.

A longtime coming of masturbating myself every day over imagining seeing and feeling Jodi's naked breasts, I couldn't wait for her to remove her bra. Hopefully, instead of just seeing her naked tits, I hoped she'd allow me to touch and feel her naked breasts while sucking and fingering her erect nipples, too. I couldn't wait to touch and feel her breasts while making out with her. I couldn't wait to finger and suck her nipples while she slowly stroked my prick.

She had such big tits, double D, cup breasts. Not bad for an older woman, albeit supported by her bra, her tits didn't look like they sagged at all. I couldn't stop staring at her bra clad breasts, her long line of sexy cleavage, and the round shapeliness of her huge breasts. It occurred to me that with each of us only wearing four articles of clothing, a blouse, a short skirt, bra and panties for the women and pants, shirt, t-shirt, and briefs for me, after playing only a few hands, we'd all be naked soon.

'I can't wait to be naked with Jodi,' I thought while imagining her without her clothes and her having sex with me.

After losing the next two hands, I had to strip down to my t-shirt and briefs. In the way that Jodi had sexually teased me, I slowly, sexually teased Jodi, Charlene, and Taylor. As if I was a male stripper at a CFNM strip club, I climbed off the bed and stood in front of them to give them a male stripper's show. I unbuttoned my pants and unzipped them before allowing them to fall to my ankles. Then, kicking them off, I turned one way before turning the other way to show them my huge erection that tented my white, cotton briefs.

As embarrassed as I was proud, as if I had a metal rod in my underwear, my huge erection tented my briefs. I watched Jodi involuntarily slide a slow tongue across her red, full lips. It was at that moment that I suspected that she sucked cock.

'Jodi is a cocksucker,' I thought. 'She loves sucking cock.'

I wondered if she'd allow me to cum in her mouth, all over her pretty face, and across her big, naked breasts. I wondered if she'd allow me to give her a cum bath. It was at that moment that I suspected that she wanted to suck my prick. It was at that moment that I so wanted to put a hand behind her red, haired, pretty head and cum in her mouth while fondling her naked breasts with my other hand.

Surprising me and sexually exciting me by making the first move, Jodi reached out to squeeze the head of my prick through my underwear while I reached out and felt her breasts through her bra, first one and then the other. Then, with my luck changing, with them each losing the next two hands, it was time for Charlene and Taylor to remove their blouses. With both of them having such big tits, I couldn't wait to see their bra clad breasts.

Only, more interested in one another than they were in me, it was clear that Charlene and Taylor were already lesbian lovers or would soon be lesbian lovers. Yet, I didn't care that they were more sexually interested in women than they were sexually interested in men. As long as I could watch them having sex, I was happy. I'd love to watch Charlene rub Taylor's clit while licking and fingerfucking her pussy. I'd love to watch Taylor eat Charlene's black cunt.

As if I had died and went to heaven, I was surrounded by three sets of bra clad breasts. I had tits in front of me and tits on both sides of me. I couldn't wait to watch them remove their bras. Life doesn't get any better than that unless, of course, they were all topless while allowing me to touch, feel, fondle, and suck their naked tits.

'What a night? What an unbelievable night? Living my sexual fantasy, I'll be masturbating over this for the rest of m life,' I thought.

I was surrounded by six, bra clad breasts. Six big tits. I couldn't wait to see their huge breasts without their bras. Hopefully, allowing me to my have wicked, sexual way with their naked tits, I couldn't wait to touch and feel their big tits. I couldn't wait to finger and suck erect their erect nipples while they stroked and sucked my cock. I couldn't wait to give them a cum bath and cum all over their pretty faces and across their big, naked breasts.

Whether they were bi-sexual or lesbian, once they're sitting on my bed topless, I wondered if they'd allow me to touch their tits and feel their naked tits. In the way that I'd love to fondle Jodi's naked breasts, I'd love to fondle Charlene's and Taylor's big, black, naked tits while fingering and sucking their erect, black nipples, too. As if I had never seen naked breasts before, I couldn't wait to see their naked breasts now.