Fat Man, Oil Refinery, and Big Tits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A bit distracted, not knowing where to look, I looked from Jodi's bra clad breasts to Charlene's bra clad breasts and then to Taylor's bra clad breasts before looking at Jodi's bra clad breasts again. They all had big, shapely breasts with long lines of sexy cleavage. I had plenty of masturbation fodder to masturbate over later. I only wished I dared to pull out my stiff prick and masturbate myself in front of them. Yet, not wanting prematurely ruin the moment, instead, I'll allow them to continue taking the sexual lead.

# # #

I lost the next hand and had to remove my t-shirt. After having lost so very much weight, I was glad that I no longer had a blubber belly. Then, it was Taylor's turn to lose and, her choice, she had to remove her short skirt or her bra. I stared at her bra clad breasts while trying to implant the thought of which article of clothing she should remove, skirt or brassiere.

'Remove your bra, Taylor. Please remove your bra. Show me your naked tits. I'd love to see your big, black, naked breasts,' I thought over and again while subliminally trying to tell her what to do.

Surprising me, while she stared at Charlene, she slowly and sexily reached around her back, unhooked her bra, and removed her bra. In the way that there was an imagined drumroll going off in my head when Jodi removed her blouse, I imagined the same drumroll going off in my head and with the sexual anticipation of Taylor removing her sexy brassiere. As if I was dreaming or sexually fantasizing them, there they were, Taylor's big, naked, black breasts and her big, erect nipples.

As if she was a Playboy Playmate of the year, she had the best breasts that I have ever seen in my life. Her breasts were as big as they were perfectly shapely. She had duplicate breasts equal in size and in shape of Jenny McCarthy's beautiful breasts when she was a Playboy Playmate years ago. Perched high up and where they should be, her tits were as big as they were shapely and didn't sag at all. To say that I loved Taylor's big tits would be a huge understatement.

Then, Jodi lost the next hand and had to remove her bra. Again, only this time louder and longer, a drumroll of sexual anticipation filled my head with she sexual excitement of finally seeing Jodi's naked tits. As soon as she removed her big, white brassiere, she stared down at her big, naked tits before staring up at me. Then, she said something that was as sexually shocking as if was sexually exciting. As soon as she removed her bra, cupping her naked tits in both of her hands, while staring up at me, she invited me to touch and feel her naked tits.

"With you always staring at them, would you like to touch my tits? Would you like to feel my tits? Would you like to finger my nipples while sucking my nipples," she asked while looking at me with sexual arousal? "I know that I'd love for you to have your wicked, sexual way with my naked breasts, Rob."

Not having to ask me twice, I was all over her big tits, touching them, feeling them, and turning, and twisting her nipples before leaning forward to suck her nipples. My sexual dream come true; I couldn't believe that I was having my wicked, sexual way with Jodi's double D, cup breasts. Clearly, with her enjoying the sexual attention that I paid to her naked breasts, she put a loving hand to the back of my head and ran her fingers through my hair while I continued sucking her tits.

Charlene lost the next hand had to remove her bra, too. I stopped sucking Jodi's big tits to look up at Charlene's big, black, naked breasts. I couldn't believe that I was surrounded by three pair of naked breasts. With Charlene the one who suggested playing strip poker, seemingly by the sexually aroused look on her face, she couldn't wait to strip herself topless. Instead of inviting me to touch and feel her naked breasts, no surprise there, she invited Taylor to touch and feel her tits. No matter, I was busy touching and feeling Jodi's naked breasts.

Taylor fondled Charlene's naked breasts while Charlene's fondled Taylor's naked tits and fingered her erect nipples. It was hot watching two topless women fondling one another's breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting one another's nipples. Then, when they started making out and French kissing one another while touching and feeling one another everywhere, it was only a matter of a few minutes before they'd be having sex. I couldn't wait to watch them eat one another's pussies.

With Taylor and Charlene making me hot and horny, I leaned over to Jodi and parted her lips with my tongue. While Charlene and Taylor made out, I made out with Jodi. I felt and fondled her big breasts while she fingered the head of my cock through my underwear. In the way that she showed me her naked tits, I couldn't wait to show her my erect, naked cock.

Then, when I lost again, I had to remove my briefs. With me sitting next to Jodi, she reached her hand over to fondle the head of my naked prick again, but this time, while slowly stroking me. Then, when she had to remove her panties on the next hand, I returned the sexual favor by rubbing her clit while fingerfucking her pussy. The best game of strip poker that I ever played; I couldn't believe that I was masturbating Jodi while she slowly masturbated me.

Then, not done sexually surprising me, Charlene pulled a big, black, curved dildo from her pocketbook. Pushing Taylor's panties aside, she fucked Taylor's pussy with Tyrone, the name she had given to her big, black dildo. Then, Taylor took Tyrone from Charlene's hand and pushing her panties aside, she fucked her with the dildo, too. Taylor retrieved a vibrator from her pocketbook. Taking turns masturbating one another, the took turns with the dildo and vibrator.

# # #

Finally, with everyone sexually satisfied, but not ending the game, Charlene and Taylor removed their short skirts and panties and fell back on my bed. Charlene positioned herself between Taylor's long and shapely legs. She licked her pussy while fingering her pussy. Even in the X-rated videos that I watched of lesbian sex, never had I ever seen two women going at one another in the way that Charlene and Taylor were having lesbian sex.

"Taylor, don't stop. I'm going to cum. Rub my clit harder. Fingerfuck my pussy deeper. I'm cumming, Taylor. I'm cumming," said Charlene.

Taylor arched her back and stiffened her legs as if she was about to cum.

"Rub my clit faster, Charlene. Finger my pussy deeper. Just don't stop. Please don't stop. I'm cumming, Charlene. I'm cumming," said Taylor.

While I held Jodi and snuggled and cuddled with her, Taylor collapsed in the softness of my bed to enjoy the afterglow of sex.

# # #

So different from men licking and fingering women's pussies, instead playing around while hoping to hit the sexual orgasm bull's eye, women know exactly where to lick and how to finger one another to get one another off. Sexually excited from watching Charlene and Taylor having lesbian sex, ready to make love to her before humping her hard and fast enough to give her a sexual orgasm with my stiff prick, I mounted Jodi.

She reached down to take my cock in her hand. Directing my prick to her soaking wet pussy, my hard prick slid right in as if it belonged there. French kissing her while feeling her tits and fingering her nipples, I made love to her while making out with her. Had I known Jodi then, I would have married her instead of my cold and prude of a wife.

Then, not nearly done there, humping her faster and humping her harder, I fucked Jodi's red, haired pussy. Continuing to hump her harder and hump her faster, I didn't stop humping her until she had a sexual orgasm. If it wasn't enough that I saw and felt Jodi's naked tits, I couldn't believe that I made love to her and was now fucking her. My sexual fantasy come true; she was giving me the best sex that I ever had in my life. So different from having sex with my ex-wife, I never knew how happy I could sexual be until I had sex with Jodi.

Instead of cumming inside of her, I pulled out of her pussy and decorated her big tits with cum. As if owned her tits, in the way of a dog leaving his mark, I ejaculated all over her naked breasts. After we all rested while enjoying the afterglow of sex, with us still not done having sex, we had a mini-orgy. Touching and feeling one another while making out with one another, Taylor blew me and Charlene fucked me. With Taylor and Charlene lesbian or bi-sexual, I never expected them to have sex with me, but they did.

'I love lesbian women,' I thought while echoing the sexual spirit of Jerry Springer.

Then, double teaming her as if they were a wrestling tag team match, both Taylor and Charlene had sex with Jodi. To say that it was sexually exciting to watch Jodi having lesbian sex with two women was a gross understatement. While Taylor made out with Jodi and fondled her naked breasts, Charlene ate Jodi's pussy. Then, they switched. Charlene had her wicked, sexual way with Jodi's huge breasts while Taylor ate Jodi's pussy.

"Oh, my God, Taylor. You're going to make me cum," said Jodi. "Don't stop licking me. Don't stop fingering me. I'm cumming, Taylor. I'm cumming."

Now instead of just hanging out joking and talking, whenever we had a day off, we had orgy like sex. Eventually, Charlene and Taylor paired off and I stayed with Jodi. Not wanting to lose her, I finally found the woman of my sexual dreams.

'I'm so happy,' I thought. 'I'm so sexually satisfied.'

I didn't care that Jodi was eight-years older than me. At that moment, I thought of Blake Sheldon with Gwen Stefani. With him 45-years-old and Gwen 52-years-old, there was a similar age difference between them. He could have had any woman, a woman in her twenties or thirties but instead, he chose Gwen, a woman in her early fifties.

After losing another 60 pounds and successfully making my weight loss goal to 180 pounds, I married Jodi. No longer working at the oil refinery, we adopted two children, a boy and a girl. While working from home, we wrote a book on safety at working at the oil refinery and lived happily ever after.

THE END