Fat old Cathy - My Granny Slut

Story Info
Old fat Cathy loves being my personal granny sex slag.
1.9k words
4.48
27.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we first met, Cathy was so passive. But now she cannot get enough sex and enjoys all the kinky perverted and debauched things I taught her. I work as a maintenance guy for the owner of several mobile home parks for retirees. Now, you would have thought there would be loads of oldies begging for it, especially from a perverted 26-year-old who just loves old ladies.

But no, I did not get a sniff for over a year and was getting desperate for some geriatric cunt. That all changed when I was asked to fix a leaking tap for Mrs Evans.

I could tell as soon as she opened the door that this was a woman with no confidence as she had not been looking after herself. But I was not put off because as a bonus she was fat and from what I could make of the shift dress (rather short I thought for a 65-year-old) and had a nice rack.

It did not take long to fix her tap and as usual, she asked if I would like a cuppa. We got to talking and she began to open up telling me that she had had a bad marriage and rather intimately said that her dead husband had no interest in "satisfying her needs."

That was my signal as she was ripe for the picking. I casually asked if she missed the romantic side of things and added that I was very attracted to her.

"Why would a young guy like you be attracted to a fat old bird like me?"

"Well, Cathy let me show you. May I?"

I got up and held her tight and started gently kissing her. She did not resist but opened her mouth to let in my tongue and we started exchanging lots of lovely spit. Of course, as soon as that happened my 6-inch thick cock was rock hard and I could not resist pressing it urgently into her lovely soft fat tummy.

Murmuring she pulled away with a flushed face saying that she was not that type of woman -- but she did like me and was confused about how she was feeling and whether would I give her time to accept being kissed by a man young enough to be her grandson.

"Cathy I don't feel you are that type of woman but you just admitted you enjoyed it. Look at the effect your lovely body has on me" as I pointed again down to my cock tenting in my trousers. I knew that it would take ages for it to go down if I did not shoot out the spunk that was building up, so taking things in hand, I said "Cathy I need to relieve myself; would you mind if I did it here, you don't have to look."

"Well, I suppose I did encourage you; so carry on whilst I make us another cuppa."

Taking down my trousers and pants, leaving my proud prick standing upright I made sure that the pre cum was spread evenly before slowly wanking. After 5 minutes I was not far from shooting my load when Cathy walked back in with the tea.

"Oh my goodness, Mike, I've never seen a penis that is so thick."

Putting down the teacups she came over and said " I have not felt a man's penis in years. Let me finish you off, you naughty boy." Her fist went around my cock and she pumped it fast saying "Please cum for granny, please cum" Well I duly obliged and as massive shots of spunk shot out, she put her mouth over my bell end and started slobbering down my spunk.

Not that type of woman? Honey, you're going to love what I have in store for you was my thinking.

"It's been so long for me." She said. "I haven't even seen a cock, let alone done anything else for ages. I'll be honest with you, I've had to please myself if you know what I mean." She said an embarrassed smile on her face.

Looking at her directly I said, " Cathy, would you like to be my granny cunt slut?"

"Oh Mike, that would be wonderful."

"But you must do everything I ask"

"As long as you make me cum every day, you lovely granny fucker."

Usually, I needed about an hour before I built up another load of spunk, so I told Cathy to make us another cuppa. As we were drinking it, she said that before we started playing again, she had to have a tinkle.

"Well, that's handy I get turned on watching old slags like you pissing. Let me see what's what, eh".

"Mike, that sounds so dirty, what will you do when I am weeing?"

"Cathy, you have to start using dirty sex words. Got it?

"OK, what will you do to me when I am pissing?"

By now she must have been ready to piss herself so to break her into piss play I started to kiss her again she opened her mouth to willingly allow my tongue to go in.

As we kissed, I lifted her dress and said "Open those pretty fat legs" which she did. Working my way up to her cunt I found that her wonderful saggy belly hung over cunt mound. And her hair, I don't think she had trimmed it for ages.

"Mike, I do need to go piss."

Putting my hand over the gusset of her knickers which was soaking wet as I knew it would be, replied, "You've wet yourself, you dirty slut."

"A little bit," she said. "Some of it is from about an hour ago."

Working my fingers into that lovely sloppy wet fanny I began to frig her.

"Oh no please Mike, I'll piss myself if I cum."

"So good, you'll enjoy the release, it's called squirting and you will be doing a lot more of it with me."

"Oh, no....., yes, yes".

As I increased speed, she was dribbling piss, and when she climaxed a big gush of piss came through.

"Now wasn't that good"?

"Oh Mike, it was fucking marvellous. But I really must piss. Come and watch me".

Pulling up her skirt and pulling down her knickers she opened her fat legs and pissed hard into the water below.

"I needed to go." She said, "I couldn't hang on and I like you watching me. It makes me feel sexy."

"Well Cathy, here's something kinky." Getting my piss-straining cock out I moved in front of her and started peeing over her hairy cunt.

"Oh, that is so perverted Mike. I don't mind you watching me. You can have my old body at any time, so long as you don't mind my wrinkles, fatty and saggy bits. From now on my whole body is yours...do anything you like to me."

As she was very wet I took her up to the shower and gave her a very long clean-up. I was so sexed up that I got in with her and we started kissing. I couldn't resist taking her fat body in my arms she opened her mouth wide and pushing her tongue into my mouth started loads of saliva dribbling which is another of my turn-ons.

As I was going to lick her out I ensured that her cunt and lots of hair were smelling lovely but her reaction when I stuck my finger up her shit hole was a joy to behold.

"Oh, you lovely fucking man. That is so good, put your cock up it now please". Turning around she parted her fat cheeks and I wasted no time putting my cock where she wanted it.

We spent the rest of the afternoon in bed and I gave her a couple of climaxes with tongue and hands while she begged me to fuck her extremely hairy cunt a couple more times -- one with her on top with her big breasts dangling and the other with her easing back on to me with her big ass and rather opening up until she could take as much cock as possible into her shithole.

After a couple of weeks of almost nonstop sex, and to break her into more perversions, I said that she might enjoy meeting my friend who also had a strong fetish for old ladies ever since his granny started wanking and sucking him off.

The clincher for her was that he had a very large cock and could cum bucketloads.

On hearing that she smiled and kissed me and when I added that she had to suck me off while he fucked her she moaned saying "Oh fucking yes please."

I was very envious of Paul's dick. He was only 5ft 4 ins but his 8-inch piece of meat looked a lot bigger. I told him that I had instructed old Cathy to play-act like a granny and he was to quickly seduce her.

Paul called the next day and as arranged I hid in her bedroom.

"Oh come in Paul," said a welcoming Cathy.

No sooner had he sat down when he saw her flashing her hairy fanny than he said "Gran, my cock hurts-look?" Dropping his trousers his 8-inches sprung up."

After sucking him off and letting him shoot lots of cum in her mouth, the filthy old slut said, "Now Paul, granny's fanny is nice and wet -- come here and finger me."

Of course, he soon got her moaning and groaning and by then his very cock was again ready to shoot lots of spunk. Laying her on the sofa he soon had her naked as was he.

"Oh, Paul fill me up."

Suffice it to say Cathy was more than happy and when she called for me to come in, she said she wanted a lot more cock -- two at once.

It was so erotic seeing her with two cocks -- one up her hairy hole and mine up her hairy shit hole. Between us, Paul and I must have shot half a glass of spunk up her. And boy she took no time in standing up stark naked and parading around with our cum juice leaking from her arse and fanny all down her fat wrinkled thighs.

Although she was old and fat Cathy was frankly, sex on fucking legs and she willingly let me do anything I wanted to and with her.

Cathy seemed to love lots and lots of spunk either down her throat, up her twat or shithole. So one summer evening I took her to a local dogging site. I told her that she was going to get gang banged and to be honest the look on her face was a joy- she was so fucking eager the old slut.

To get the interest going, I lifted her skirt right up and started fingering and kissing her. It did not take long for three guys to start looking and get the engorged cocks out and start wanking. Opening the door I told them not to waste their spunk on the ground but put it in my slut granny.

Cathy quickly got out, spread her fat legs wide apart, and leaned back on the car bonnet and within seconds the guys started queuing up -- one after another. When the sixth guy had shot his load Cathy had enough.

With nearly a mugful of spunk gone into her, it oozed out of her sloppy fat cunt. Getting back in the car she leaned over and gave me a blow job -- as a thank you, she said. Shooting a load into her gob, she immediately sat up and started kissing me exchanging spunk -- it was depraved but so fucking sexy.