Fat Skank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded and took the last puff of my smoke and butted it out in the standing ashtray next to the sofa. "Yes sir," I said meekly. "Where do want me?"

"In there," he motioned with his head to the bedroom a mere ten feet away. "Get in there and get undressed," he ordered me as he undid his button down shirt. "I'm going to get myself another beer."

I took a sip of the beer I had. I was tempted to ask for another myself, but decided not to press the issue. I headed into his cramped bedroom - which was just as filthy as the rest of the trailer - and found a place to set my beer down. Then I tugged my t-shirt off over my head and let it fall to the floor amongst all of his clothes littered around. I wasn't wearing a bra, so I immediately undid my cut-off shorts and undulated them past my curvy hips and stepped out of them. I picked my beer back up and took a healthy swig. I had done what I was told. I was naked.

Lionel emerged in the bedroom a moment later. "Jesus Christ," he mumbled as he saw me standing there. "You're fucking huge."

"It's still pussy underneath it all," I said nervously then took another sip of my beer.

"Well first off," he said as he placed his beer on the floor and then undid his shorts. "Let's see if you can use that mouth for something else other than being a smart ass."

He grabbed me by my arm and pulled me towards the unmade bed. I stumbled a bit, but managed to put my beer down on the nightstand before he spun me around so I was seated on the edge of the bed facing him.

He shuffled right up to me, with his fat belly and flaccid cock right in front of me. I took a quick peek and stifled a smile when I noticed he was uncut like my uncle. A moment later his head was on the back of my head pushing me closer to him.

I didn't need to be instructed. I leaned the rest of the way in myself and took his limp cock into my mouth and began to suck on it. I made a point of working my tongue all over it inside my mouth - a few things I'd picked up behind the caretaker's shed - and I heard him moan a bit as his cock began to rise to life.

Holy shit! He wasn't kidding when he said he wasn't some skinny-dicked eighteen year old. He seemed to keep growing and growing. My mouth was completely full of his length. I took a long, slow suck of his full length when he was erect and I guessed him to be at least seven inches long, and much thicker than any of the boys who'd had their way with me in he past. Fortunately, having my uncle 'force' his adult cock into my mouth years earlier had me prepared for this.

In more ways than one.

Lionel grabbed the back of my head with both hands. Rather than just getting a blow-job it appeared he wanted to fuck my mouth. He thrust his full length forward into my mouth and then began pumping his hips back and forth.

Feeling his thick head against the back of my throat on each thrust forward almost made me gag a few times, but I was determined not to do that. I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of me not giving into his use of me.

I just focussed in on all the other incredible sensations. The way his cock filled my mouth completely on each thrust forward was incredible. As was the sensation of his low-hanging and rather big balls slapping against my chin. I had to keep my eyes closed though, because his rather full amount of gray pubic hair was in my eyes. But I have to admit the sensation of his big - now slightly sweaty - belly against my forehead was kinda cool.

He grunted and groaned as he continued thrusting in and out of my mouth. His grip on the back of my head didn't let up one bit. This despite the fact that even though he was fucking my mouth for all he was worth, I made a point of locking my lips around his shaft and sucking for all I was worth when he pulled away.

"You like that you fat skank?" he grunted at me as he continued his motion.

I didn't hesitate offering up a muffled 'mmm hmm'. Lionel didn't get it. I loved being used like this!

After a few more minutes of this intense mouth fucking, Lionel finally pulled his cock free from my mouth. He released his grip from the back of my head. "Turn over," he grunted at me.

I did as I was told, and got onto my belly. A moment later he was on top of me from behind. He pressed both of his hands down on the lower portion of my back and I felt his cock pressing against my ass cheek. He then reached down and pulled both of my arms back, and twisted them back over the small of my back. He held them there with one hand, while with the other he gripped his cock and started pushing it between my ass cheeks trying to locate my pussy.

Once he located it, he pushed his whole length inside of me. I moaned loudly as I felt him enter me. Not since my uncle had I had a cock fill me up like this, and I missed it!

Now that he was inside me he leaned in and began fucking me hard right away. I was flat on my belly, with his weight holding me down, but I had no problem taking his full length up inside me with each thrust forward.

Lionel may have said this was all about him getting his rocks off, but the combination of him using me like this, face down on his bed, with my arms pinned behind me AND the fact that he was actually hitting my g-spot was sending me into orbit!

He grunted and groaned as he fucked away, and I began to whimper with pleasure as I got close.

I don't know if it was my whimpers of pleasure or not, but he reached a hand forward and tugged on the back of my frizzy hair. That combined with his fucking was all that it took.

"Oh yes," I whimpered loudly. I knew my body was shaking with his motion, but now I was quivering with delight as I came.

I don't know if feeling me spurt my goo all over his cock did it for him, but his breath became shorter and his grunts more pronounced. He released my hair and eased his weight back off me a bit. He gripped my wide hips and fucked me even harder than before.

Then without warning he slid his cock out of me began to spew a rather healthy amount of cum all over my ass cheeks and back.

He slapped his cock against my big ass cheeks a few times after he was done cumming, and then he simply stood up and left the room.

I laid there trembling with delight for a moment, before I finally eased myself back a bit. I paused by the edge of the bed, not wanting his cum to ooze off of me and onto the floor. I didn't that would go over well. So I took a moment to smear his jizz around on my back and ass cheeks until it just left a glistening shine that wouldn't drip. I then eased back off the bed and reached for my beer. "Holy fuck," I giggled softly. "That was intense." I took a swig of my beer then glanced at the bottle. Did I dare ask for another?

A moment later Lionel shuffled back into the bedroom. He held two beers in his hand, and surprised me by passing them both to me. He shuffled over to where he had left his earlier and retrieved it from the floor. "There's a pack with four or five smokes left out there on the table. Grab them on your way out."

"Now?" I asked a bit surprised.

"Now," nodded at me in earnest. "Grab your shit and get out."

I shook my head, but the truth of the matter is I wasn't surprised. He more or less let me know this was how it was gonna go. I was going to ask if I could at least clean myself up, but I knew that wouldn't go well. So I just leaned over and grabbed my t-shirt and shorts. I hoisted them over my shoulder with one hand, while I held the two bottles of beer with the other. "Thanks," I said sarcastically as I moved out of the bedroom.

"Spare me the attitude bitch," he snapped at me. "You give it up your fat pussy for beer and smokes. Well? There's your beer. Go get your smokes and get the fuck outta my home already!"

"Yes sir," I nodded. I located the smokes and grabbed them then found my flip-flops and slipped them over my feet then headed for the door. "I don't wanna get your spunk all over your sofa, so I'll get dressed outside sir," I said before heading out the door.

Wow! Where the hell did THAT come from Stacy? I have to admit I was impressed with myself.

Of course, as soon as I got outside, I realized I hadn't thought this through. Fortunately no one was in the immediate area. Part of me thought about just walking the few minutes to my trailer just as I was. I already had a reputation. So why not go 'all in'?

Still, I thought better of it. I placed the beers and smokes on the ground then quickly donned my t-shirt and shorts. Then I hoisted up my prize and headed home, feeling quite content with myself.

******

I guess it didn't take long for word to spead about my new reputation. Because three days later I was on my back with my feet on the shoulders of a new suitor.

Gord was Gary's uncle. He had sauntered over to my trailer earlier asking if I was up for a beer, and what I might be willing to do for one.

I knew exactly what he wanted, so I obidiently followed him back to his trailer, and after one beer and a smoke, here we were.

"You like having my cock inside you don't you slut?" Gord huffed at me as he continued to pound my pussy.

"Oh god yes!" I whimpered back loudly. That wasn't a lie. It must have been a family trait, but Gord had the same big mushroom head kinda cock that Gary did. Gord just had much more girth to his.

He was in his forties, with a big gut, a shock of gray, thinning hair, and a snow-white goatee.

"Tell me how much you love my cock you fat slut," he grunted at me again.

I smiled with my eyes closed. Part of it was due to the fact that I knew this was Gord's 'thing' - he wanted to be told how good he was. As long as he ponied up beer and smokes, I'd have told him he was hung like Trigger. The funny thing was I actually was enjoying having his cock inside me.

"I'm about to cum all over your beautiful cock again," I moaned loudly. That was true. A moment later I was cumming. Part of me wanted to tell Gord to teach his nephew how to fuck, because he was MUCH better at it.

"It's not the beer is you fat slut?" Gord grunted as my goo spewed over his cock. "You wanted my cock didn't you?"

I knew my role here. "Oh god yes," I whimpered. "I didn't know it would be this good!"

Fifteen minutes later, with my pussy full of Gord's cum, I was walking back to my trailer with three beers in my arms, and half a pack of smokes in my pocket. I smiled as I walked along. Apparently my days of getting machine-gunned behind the caretaker's shed were behind me.

******

The years passed by, and I still put out for smokes and beer. My suitors had changed from guys my own age who would swipe beer and smokes and take me behind the shed, to older guys who wanted a piece of me.

But one Halloween night that changed. I was thirty at the time, and was graciously handing out candy to the kids who came to the door of my trailer.

Hours after the last kid had knocked on my trailer door - while I was relaxing with a beer and a smoke I had gotten from Lionel for 'services rendered' earlier in the day - there was another knock.

I furrowed my brow and headed for the door. When I opened it, I recognized Jeff immediatlely. He and his folks had been living in the trailer park for about six months. He was a good looking eighteen year old kid, with long auburn hair, deep green eyes and a very attractive face. He was about 5'10" and in pretty good shape too, with a killer ass that was plain to see whenever he wore tight jeans or shorts.

I held the door open and smiled at him as he stood there with a bag in his hands. "Aren't you a little old for trick or treating Jeff?" I said with a smile.

"I uh," he averted his gaze from me. "Well I'm not here for candy," he finally muttered.

Oh really? I thought. "Well what's in the bag then?" I asked coyly.

"Something for you," he mumbled. He opened the bag up allowing me to look into it.

There was three cans of Bud Light, and a pack of cigarettes. I felt a surge of pride. By now I was over two hundred forty pounds, and yet this cute eighteen year old kid was looking to get with me. "Come on in," I said with a smile.

He was SO nervous! It was absolutely adorable.

"So where did you get the beers from?" I asked as I lead him inside.

"I swiped them outta the fridge," he admitted with a shrug. "And I grabbed the smokes off the coffee table. My pop was passed out and snoring, so it was easy."

"You're not going to get into any trouble are you hun?" I asked.

"No," he said quickly. "My dad's passed out. He won't have any clue about it."

I eyed him up and down. His quick response made it clear he was worried I might not go through with it. So I put that fear to rest right away.

"Okay then," I said with a smile as I picked up my beer and smoke from the coffee table in front of my sofa. "Put the beer you brought in the fridge and then come to the bedroom," I added as I headed off.

I was inside my bedroom taking a swig of beer when I heard the fridge door open. Apparently the poor kid froze for a moment or two. I set my beer down on my night stand, and took another drag of my smoke before I placed it on the edge of the ashtray. Then I got undressed. I tossed my tank-top and shorts into the corner of my small bedroom, then took another puff of the smoke before butting it out. Then I picked up the beer and sat down on the edge of the bed and crossed my legs before taking a sip from the bottle.

A moment later Jeff was at the door of the bedroom and his eyes bugged out when he saw me sitting there naked. "Holy shit," he muttered.

"Get undressed baby," I said with a grin. "And tell me what you want to do with me."

He just stood there staring at my - now - 48 DD tits.

"Oh baby," I chuckled. "Is this your first time?"

He immediately stiffened up and met my gaze. "No," he said quickly.

I knew not to challenge his assertion - even though I was sure it was a lie - so I just took another sip of my beer and placed it down on the nightstand again. "Okay," I smiled at him. "Are you gonna get undressed and fuck my fat cunt?"

He was undressed in what seemed like two seconds, and was standing at the edge of the bed with his already erect cock out in front of him.

I smiled up at him and placed my beer back down onto the night stand. "That's a good looking cock baby," I cooed as I reached out and grabbed it with my hand and began to slowly pump it.

His whole body shivered as my hand enveloped his cock. He had to be at least six inches and the girth seemed good under my grip. I only pumped it a few times before I leaned in and took it into my mouth.

I moaned as I felt his young cock twitching in my mouth as I sucked on it. He was rock hard instantly, and I lovingly had my lips wrapped tight around his shaft. After all it had been a long time since I'd had an eighteen year old cock inside me.

Initially he stood there, just trembling, but as I continued to do my thing he relaxed and just enjoyed it. Then he got 'into character'. I felt his hands on the back of my head as he 'guided' my motion.

"Oh yeah," he exhaled heavily. "Suck it good you fat bitch."

I moaned softly around his cock. Something about this nervous kid finding the guts to call me a 'fat bitch' made the whole situation even hotter. I reached my hands around and gripped his tight butt cheeks and took his whole length into my mouth each time I pushed my head towards him. It wasn't that difficult for me to do, as Jeff was probably just about six inches long. Still it felt great.

"Oh fuck yeah," he groaned approvingly.

I took one more long and slow suck of his cock, and trailed my tongue along his shaft as I let his cock fall from my mouth. "You gonna fuck me hard now baby?" I cooed up at him.

"Uh yeah," he stammered. "Really hard," he added quickly trying to be assertive. "Yer gonna wail like the fat pig you are."

I smiled up at him. He was SO adorable. "How do you want me baby?" I asked as I eased my ample frame back onto the bed. "I should probably be on my hands and knees so you can take me from behind and not have to look at my fat face," I said diminutively. "Plus if you're going to make me squeal with that big cock of yours, I should probably have my face buried in the pillow."

He stood there with his eyes bugged out. I don't know if he was thinking it would be like this, but he seemed like a kid on Christmas.

"Y-yeah," he finally said with an emphatic nod. "Turn over you fat bitch," he crawled on the bed at the foot.

I rolled over onto my knees and while bracing myself on my elbows, I pushed my ample backside towards him.

"Holy shit," he whispered nervously from behind me. He tentatively moved closer and seemed unsure of what to do.

My lips curled into a smile as I was now certain this was his first time. I reached my arm back underneath myself and pawed around with my hand until I found his twitching cock, then I guided it towards my waiting pussy.

"Fuck me deep baby," I cooed back at him. "Make me squeal."

"Oh god," he uttered in a low guttual tone as he slid his cock up inside me. His whole body shook with pleasure as he felt the warm juiciness of my pussy envelop his young cock.

He rocked back and forth slowly at first, very unsure of what he was doing, but my moaning and encouragement kept him focused. He finally gripped me by my hips and began to fuck me harder.

"That's it baby," I whimpered with delight. "Make this fat bitch squeal!"

That seemed to embolden him. He fucked even harder than before. "Yeah beg for it you fat bitch," he huffed from behind me.

Even though he was lacking in style, he still was managing to get me close to an orgasm. I felt it building in my pussy with each violent thrust of his young cock. I began to rock myself back into his motion, thrusting my ample hips toward him as he plowed into me.

"Oh yes fuck me," I wailed as I felt my orgasm getting closer. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck MEEEEEEEEEE!" I really wailed the last one and buried my face into the pillow as I came and felt myself coating his cock with my slick cum.

He was oblivious to it though. He just kept fucking away with wild abandon. I kept my face buried in the pillowing wailing - check that, squealing - like he wanted me to.

His breath got short and then he groaned loudly before pulling his cock out of me. I could feel him position himself over the top of my ass cheeks and could tell he was jerking himself off violently. A moment later he was coating my ass cheeks with a rather healthy dose of his young cum.

Jeff exhaled heavily as he finally drained himself of every last drop of cum he could muster. "Holy shit," he said with labored breath.

After a few moments of both of us just staying there and breathing heavily, he quickly shifted off the bed.

"I gotta go," he muttered quietly.

I raised my head from the pillow and smiled at him as he nervously gathered his clothes and began to get dressed. "That was amazing baby," I cooed to him.

"Yeah," he nodded nervously as he pulled his shirt on over his head. "Um yer not gonna," he trailed off.

"I won't tell anyone baby," I assurerd him. "But, listen," I added. "Any time you want to do it again, just bring some beer and smokes and we can. I loved getting fucked by you."

He seemed a bit taken aback by that, but he eventually nodded. "Okay," he said softly. And with that he was out of my room and out of my trailer.

I reached over to the night stand and grabbed my beer. It didn't feel too warm, so I took a healthy sip. Then I looked over my shoulder at saw my jizz covered ass. "Holy shit," I giggled. "That kid came gallons."

******

"Wow," Lorraine said in awe.

I had regaled her for the past hour with the tale of my past exploits at the trailer park. She took a sip from her beer and shook her head.

"I don't know what to say," she finally added. "I mean, didn't it ever bother you? Being treated like that?"