Fat Skank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope," I replied with a confident shrug. "I actually got off on it."

"Really?" she asked in amazement. "Being degraded like that?"

"Everyone's got their kink," I said with a smile. I took a sip of my beer and held it up with pride. "Besides, there are perks to it."

She smiled but shook her head. "So whatever happened to Jeff?" she asked as she lit herself a cigarette. "Did he ever take you up on a repeat performance."

"Oh god yes," I answered with a laugh. "Three weeks after our first time he came back with a couple of his friends. They had a twelve pack of Bud, and two full packs of smokes."

"Don't tell me you did all three of them?" Lorraine groaned playfully.

"At the same time," I cackled back.

"Oh my god!" she chided me. "How?"

"Well let's see here," I said with a smile as I reached for another beer. "They all took turns fucking me, but when I finished them all of, Jeff's cock was in my mouth," I paused as I opened my beer and took a sip. "His friend Mark was fucking my pussy, and, oh god, what was that other kid's name?" I paused as I tried to remember. "Oh right, Carl! Cute kid. Anyways, he was straddling my torso with his cock between my tits."

"That sounds like a lot of work for a twelve and two packages of smokes," Lorraine chuckled.

"Hell no," I chuckled back. "I enjoyed it. And then I enjoyed the perks!"

"Part of me feels guilty," Lorraine said wistfully. "Drinking your beer and smoking your cigarettes when you're the one who worked for them."

"I don't consider it work," I smiled and winked at her. Just then I noticed Lionel walking up the lane way. "Hey Lionel." I called out to him.

"Hi," he replied as he paused where he was. "Um," he stammered as he glanced at Lorraine. "Never mind," he shook his head. "You have company." he added as he turned to leave.

"No," I called after him. "It's okay. You want me to come over?"

"Yeah," he replied. "If you're willing."

"Sure," I said with a nod as I stood up. I butted out my smoke and finished off my beer. "You don't mind do you?" I said in a hushed tone to Lorraine.

"No," she said with a smile. "Go and do your thing."

"Hang out if you want," I told her as I began to walk off. "There's more beer in the fridge and," I gave her a wide grin. "I'll be coming back with more."

"Great," she replied sarcastically. "I'll feel even more guilty drinking the fruits of your labor."

"Oh stop," I chided her playfully. "It's not labor. Besides," I added as I was walking off. "You can always put those tits and ass of yours to use and do what I do."

"Seriously?" she laughed.

"There's no law that says a tralier park can only have one fat skank," I giggled as I realized I said that louder than I probably should have.

Unbeknownst to me at the time, as Lorraine sat there finishing off her beer, my old fuck-buddy Brad ambled up.

He had moved away from his folks place when he was nineteen, and had returned when he was twenty-four, with a wife and two kids in tow. He took over his folks' place after they had both died. It wasn't long after his return to the trailer park that we hooked up again, only it was no longer in the woods. He still brought beer and smokes.

All these years later, he still had his rugged good looks, but he had put on a great deal of weight, and he and his wife had added two more kids to their brood.

So, as Lorraine told me afterwards, right after I had headed over to Lionel's place, Brad had shown up and asked Lorraine if I was around.

"She just went over to Lionel's," she informed him.

"Shit," Brad replied. "I just dropped my wife off at her job at the 7-Eleven, and the kids are with their aunt and uncle."

"Well," Lorraine shrugged. "She will be back."

"Yeah," Brad mumbled. "But I may just drink the beer I bought for her myself."

That's when Lorraine told me a thought crossed her mind.

"I like beer and cigarettes too," she told him.

Brad eyed her curiously as she stood up. "I dunno," he mumbled. "I ain't never fucked an indian."

"It's still pussy," she said.