All Comments on 'Fat Woman Gets Done Anally'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
well

Your stories are becoming repetitive.....you are starting to repeat yourself as you go on, you need a little variety...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I agree...

with the last person who left feedback. Variety is the spice of life. We understand that you like BBW and Anal. Stop beating the dead horse already!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Brother Sam, chill out, dont trip on the cellulite

You love fat women obviously, yet you always talk shit about them. It sounds like you despise yourself for loving that which you love. CHill out and be a real Nigga bro. Us brothers love a big, fat ass. Its only natural. Dont let Uncle Cracker get you all insecure. Let the white boys with little dicks keep them iron board backside, straight up, straighht down no booty bitches and be proud of loving a fat ass.

Maybe then your stories will become erotic, coz right now, you sound like a hate mongering motherfucker.

Stop dissing fat women, and stop being bisexual. Just love a fat ass and be cool, dude.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS