All Comments on 'Fatal Attraction Ch. 01'

by skyunending

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
HACK OFF

Hackers are a criminal pain in the arse,and so is this use your talents on another story line,do not give up writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fiction

Since I can discern the difference between fiction and real, I enjoyed the plot of this story. And now, I'm waiting to see how our favorite hacker is going to trace Scott and his minion, punishing them for using and discarding him. They set him up, took his money and now they are going to pay. Looking forward to this exceptional read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
good

You have considerable talent,i hope you do not resort to Hacking and this is just a work of fiction,if you can write like this than you are certainly capable of hacking ,DONT because you will be caught.I have read your other works and I do not think you will.Hackers are very sad people who choose to live a life of isolation often with far reaching dreadful results.Cast your mind up use your talents for better things.This was a very good submission for a young person,i hope you enjoy the summer

skyunendingskyunendingalmost 17 years agoAuthor
Author here...

Well I've been totally slandered by some for the hacking involved... just a note; am no hacker myself.. in fact am a total dunce at computers or anything electronic!

I do hope people want me to continue with the story though. The hacking is a sub plot and not the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
GOOD

It was very good to see your response to comments about hacking,i am glad that you have grasped the message,and also that your considerable writing skills will highlight the very serious damage that hackers can do.Ido not know whether you are aware of it ,but a hacker managed to get into the fire control system of US nuclear missiles.To say that is serious is the understatement of the last century.you are an intelligent person ,your submissions prove that ,i hope you will take these comments in the spirit they are intended this is from a european nuclear bomber pilot.I do like your stories they are very entertaining but for Gods sake do not give them any house room,they are a real threat to the freedom we enjoy.Best regards and have a good summer break.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
No erotic here

Where is the sex? If I want a short story, I'll go to the library, no erotica at all here. Story was awful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED

I have read all the public comments,i do not think you have been slandered,its just the mere mention of hackers to some is enough to get them to go off the deep end ,I wonder why,I think you know the answer to this now.I Thought you show a great awareness to sexuality in all its forms.Keep at IT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED

I have read all the public comments,i do not think you have been slandered,its just the mere mention of hackers to some is enough to get them to go off the deep end ,I wonder why,I think you know the answer to this now.I Thought you show a great awareness to sexuality in all its forms.Keep at IT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
First Rate

You created a first rate story. It needs more sex to be listed as Gay Male. Perhaps as a submission in the Non-Erotic section or something. I really did enjoy it though. The action was first rate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awsome!

i've read all your submissions, and i'm coming back for seconds!! i think your stories are great. please, dont get discouraged by any negative comments- as long as you keep writing i'll keep reading.

nuckin1futsnixnuckin1futsnixabout 10 years ago
nice

i loved it though some parts, only a few, were hard to follow and had to be read over before i got it. You need an editor my dear.But good job great work.

sm1982sm1982over 9 years ago
Tsk tsk

I had guessed that Duke would get conned out of his share but right after that statuette was taken..like, how was he going to get paid. I wasn't put off by the hacking subplot..doesn't bother me when it's fiction.

Can't wait to see whether or not Scott returns or Duke will be able to track them down. He is afterall, the BadgerKing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anon 15 yars ago,

Go be a worthless trash and watch your porn collection 24/7 then, you social recluse. I bet that you will be forever alone because of how you can't function without all that sex in your mind.

The other anons 15 years ago,

Imagine giving this pathetic "feedback." What's wrong with the writer trying out a new story aspect? Doing the hacker approach does not mean the writer advocates hacking. Now, look what you did. The writer is now gone from this website because of your awful "don't write like this" comments when all three of you are posting as anons that never wrote in their lives nor do they have the confidence to be criticized as well. Pathetic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous