All Comments on 'Fatal Industrial Accident'

by neutrona

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ScifiantScifiantalmost 13 years ago
Great story

Excellent story. This has the potential to go further as it would make a great series

Just_Simply_MeJust_Simply_Mealmost 13 years ago
Excellent Work!

However, it seems as though you could very easily continue this piece and I hope you will seriously consider it. There are a lot of unanswered questions that seem to need answers. For example what happened to the accused worker? What happens with the relationship between Amanda and the President? Is their relationship short lived or does it develop into something much deeper and lasting? Is the President married or does he have a significant other, does Amanda? Does Amanda advance in her position because of her calm, efficient actions?

Thank you for taking the time and effort to create this piece from the draft, to final submission as well as all related work with your editor of choice. I thoroughly enjoyed this piece and look forward to other work you submit here.

Take Care!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This made a good first chapter, please continue it...

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 13 years ago
Nice

This was a good story, or a good start, but it left me a bit flat. We were told everything about the characters, not shown much, and so I never really got the attraction between the two. I also have to say that between the title and the tagline, I expected a bit more remorse, or shock, or something from Daniel. He didn't seem very broken up about anything. I would have liked more interaction between Amanda and Daniel, to see things build between them.

estragonestragonalmost 13 years ago

Again, characterization needs more definition. Very well written, strong technicals (I didn't bother quibbling as there was so little raw material for quibbles), but I need to know more about Daniel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Giving you a 5, just for the title.

Never thought I'd see "Fatal Industrial Accident" as an erotic story.

And yes folks, don't text and drive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous