Fate and How It Sometimes Works

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not possible. I'm leaving early tomorrow morning for Mongolian. I was picked to be part of a team exploring some recently discovered ruins."

'I see. Ok then, I guess we'll have to do it the next time we meet." He replied.

"That could be years, or never." Carol, said.

"Yea it might be." He replied.

"I tell you what," She said, "I'll go out with my friends for awhile then meet you afterward, Ok?"

"Sure he replied, "Where? When?"

"You remember where my parents house is, right?" She asked and he nodded yes.

"Meet me there at 10:00 PM and we'll get a drink." She said.

He agreed. She hugged him again, then he watched her walk away toward the café. He went home and sat thinking about the last time they had been together. The roles had been reversed. He was the one leaving that time while she was the one leaving this time. He spent the rest of the day helping his dad clean up the yard, then watched some TV. At 9:30 PM he took a shower and then drove over to her house.

He knocked on the door and when she opened it he stood staring, stunned by what he saw. She was dressed in a light yellow flower print dress that folded to close. The right side lay across her chest at a steep angle, covering two thirds of her right breast. The left side was folded over the other way and held with a button on her right hip. It covered two thirds of her left breast. The total was a lot of exposed cleavage. He tried not to stare but had a very difficulty time taking his eyes from that fantastic sight.

"Hi." She greeted him seemingly unaware of his stare, "Come on in for a minute."

He stepped in and she lead him to the livingroom. She motioned to a sat on th couch and said,

"A drink before we go out?"

"Sure." He replied with a grin.

She left and returned a few minutes later with a couple of beer.

"I'm afraid this is all we have." she said handing him a bottle.

He grinned held his bottle up to salute her, then downed half of it.

"This is perfect." He said.

She sat down next to him and they began to talk. He told her about some of his experiences, leaving out the worst of them; she told him about the digs she had been on as a grad student and a little about the one she was going to.

"How long will you be there?" He asked.

"Probably three years." She replied.

He took the last drink for his bottle and she asked, "Another?"

"No thank you." He said, "Clarence and I tipped a few last night so I'm in no condition to do it again."

She smiled as she stood and took his bottle she took it to the kitchen and when she returned she stood in front of him and said, "Do you remember the last time we were here?"

He stood and locked eyes with her as he said, "Like it was yesterday."

She stared back at him as she said, "You didn't want any ties then because you weren't sure what you were going to be doing. I don't think that's changed has it?"

"No, no it hasn't." He replied.

"I'm not a slut who just jumps into bed willy nilly." She said, "What happened with you was an exception. It never should have happened. "

Carroll felt his gut tighten. He had hoped when she invited him over that it would lead to the same thing it had last time, but from the tone and inflection of her voice, from what she was saying, he was sure it wasn't going to.

"I understand." He said, disappointment coloring his voice.

"Do you? Do you really?" She asked, staring up at him.

"Yea I do. I took advantage of you then. It must have made you feel like a slut, a one night stand and I never contacted you again. For that I'm sorry." He said.

"You haven't a clue!" She said softly.

She slowly reached over and unbuttoned the button holding the fold of her dress closed. He followed the movement of her hand as it undid the button, then folded back that part of her dress to expose the inner fold. The second one was held closed by another button on the inside of the dress at her left hip. She reached over, undid it and slowly pulled it open. As she did Carroll saw that she had on nothing underneath. Her nipples were erect, topping the swell of her ample breasts. His eyes slide down over her flat stomach to the V of her legs. She was bare and he could see the top of her slit peaking out.

"I didn't feel like a slut with you." she said softly, "I wanted you, you wanted me. You treated me like a woman and I've thought about that night every day since. Would you...do you want me again?"

His eyes came up and fastened to hers as he stepped forward. He slid his hands inside her dress, placed them on the soft skin of her hips and pulled her to him. He kissed her, softly at first then with more urgency, more hunger. As he did she returned it in kind. They broke the kiss and she took his hand and with out a word lead him to her room. As they entered she closed the door behind them.

He asked,"Your parents?"

She smiled and shrugged her dress off, leaving her in only a pair of high heel shoes.

"Gone for the evening." she said as she stepped close to him.

He grinned, then kissed her as he ran his hands lightly down the soft skin of her back and cupped her ass cheeks. As he did she began to unbutton his skirt. After a few moments he stopped fondling her and helped get his clothes off. Within seconds they were naked and he had his face planted firmly between her thighs, his tongue exploring all the soft, wet folds or her pussy. The last time they had done this he had been inexperienced. This time he knew exactly what to do.

For some strange reason he also seemed to be tuned to her responses, he could almost feel when she was close to a climax. Because of that he would bring her just to the edge of an orgasm then slow down or stop. He did it over and over. Each time she would moan and cry out when he stopped. Finally she couldn't take it any more.

"Let me cum! Oh god I want to cum!" Carol cried.

When he heard her he slammed his mouth over her clit and sucked it, lashing it with his tongue as he did. It took 5 seconds of that and Carol's body stiffened, then she screamed as a huge orgasm filled her. Carroll took a firmer hold on her hips and pulled her pussy tighter against his mouth as he kept right on sucking and lashing her clit. Before her first orgasm was done a second blasted through her and before that one was complete a third roared through her body. Carroll had his mouth pressed tight to her pussy and kept right on licking and sucking her hard nub. As he did, orgasm after orgasm ripped through her.

"Oh god! Stop! You have to stop! I can't cum any more!!"

When he heard her plea Carroll gave her hard nub one last hard suck, then slid up and put the tip of his cock against her entrance. With one push he was buried inside her to his balls.

He began to fuck her with long slow strokes. Soon his thrust were faster and harder. As they grew more so Carol wrapped her legs around his hips and her arms around his neck and began to respond, pushing up to meet each of his strokes. Soon the room was filled with the slap of skin on skin, grunts from her and him.

A few minutes later Carol began to moan at the end of each thrust,"Oh god...Oh god...oh god...I'm...going...to...cum... again!!"

A moment later she screamed,"OH...MY...FUCKING...GOD!!" As she climaxed yet again.

This time she was joined by Carroll as his cock exploded, squirting rope after rope of cum deep into her womb. As their mutual climax washed away they both lay panting, spent.

"My god." She whispered,"I've never had so many and so good!"

"I'm happy to be of service." Carroll said with a grin as he rolled onto his back.

She snuggled close and whispered, "You know, I don't have to leave until 8:00 tomorrow morning."

"What about your parents?" He asked.

"Yea there is that." she said, then added, "What about your place?"

"My parents are there and aren't going out." He replied.

"Hang on." She said as she got off the bed and grabbed her phone.

She walked out into the hall and Carroll could hear her talking but couldn't make out what she was saying. She came back into the bedroom a few minutes later and sat on the edge of the bed.

"My parents are going to get a room, on me. They want to tell me goodbye so they will be home at 7:30. We have until then."

Carroll grinned, grabbed her and pulled her astride of him as he said, "Well, let's not waste it!"

Three hours later they fell asleep, exhausted. They both were rudely awakened at 6:00 by the alarm they had set.

As Carol rubbed the sleep from her eyes she said, "You want the shower first?"

"No," he replied, "I think we should share it."

They climbed into the shower together and as he soaped her shoulders and back she stared at him and said, "Even if you didn't want any ties I can't have them either. I'll be in Mongolia and won't be back for three years."

He looked into her eyes and replied, "Then I guess we need to be satisfied with what we have had."

She smiled, reached down and wrapped her hand around his flaccid cock as she said, "Shall we one more time? "

He grinned and she replied,"Oh my!" As she felt his cock begin to swell.

A few minutes later she had her legs wrapped around his hips as he held her up with both hands cupping her ass cheeks, ramming his cock into her over and over.

She couldn't climax but as he did she moaned into his ear, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh...YESSSSSSS!"

She screamed the last as she felt his cock explode inside her.

15 minutes later they stood next to the door as he pulled her to him, kissed her gently and said, "That's two times in my life I will never forget."

She smiled and said, "Take care of yourself please?"

"You too." He replied as he turned and stepped out the door.

_____________________________________________________________________________

8 years later Carroll was walking through LA International Airport headed for the gate to board a flight for the last leg of his journey to his new assignment, commander of a drug interdiction force in Columbia. When he got to the gate he handed the woman at the counter his ticket.

"Do you have any preference as to seating Mr. McGregor?" She asked.

"Not really. I would like to get some sleep on the flight so one that's not to crowded would be perfect." He said with a smile.

"All of the economy and traveler seats are full, but I can put you in the upper deck business class seating. There is only one other passenger in that area for the flight. Would that work?"

"Perfect!" Carroll replied with a grin, "Thank you."

The woman smiled and replied, "We try to accommodate those in the military any time we can."

She leaned forward and whispered, " My husband was a Master Sargent too. He's retired now."

"Thanks again." Carroll said with a smile.

Carroll sat down and instantly his eyes began to droop. He had been traveling for the last day and a half with almost no sleep and he was tired. Before he knew it he had drifted off.

He started awake as a familiar voice said, "Fate seems to keep throwing us together."

He shook his head to clear it of sleep and focus on where the voice had come from. To his surprise Carol's smiling face filled his vision.

"Wha...what are you doing here?" He asked, still some what sleep befuddled.

"I'm going to France." Carol replied, "They found a 9th century hidden chamber in one of the oldest castles in France and asked for an Archeologist to be there when they opened it. They choose me."

"Great!" Carroll replied,"When's your flight?"

"In two hours." She replied.

"Great!" He said with a grin, "Mines in about an hour. Would you like to get a drink and catch up?"

"Absolutely!"Was her response.

They walked to the nearest bar and ordered drinks.

"So how's everything?" Carroll asked.

"My career is going great. I got my doctorate and as I said I was chosen to be the archaeologist on site when they open this room. It's quite an honor. What about you? I see you have more stripes on your arm and a whole lot more ribbons on your chest. "

Carroll smiled and said, "Yea, both are things you earn in my business, promotions and decorations. I'm on my way to Columbia. I can't tell you a whole lot about it since it's a covert operation, but I'll be joining a drug interdiction force."

"That sounds dangerous!" Carol said her eyes widening.

"Anything connected with my business is dangerous." He replied.

"You will be careful? Please?" She said her eyes misting, "I want to meet again some day."

"Yes I will, as much as I can." He said, then glanced at her left hand and noted the ring on her finger, "You got married?"

"Yes I did." She replied, the corners of her mouth puling down into a slight frown, "To one of the other archeologist. David Franco is his name. It's not like it was a hot romance. We got use to each other and before I knew it we were married. He's a nice guy, but..." Her voice drifted to silence for a few moments then she looked into Carroll's eyes and added, "There's not a lot of passion."

"I see." Carroll said.

A moment later his flight number was called over the intercom with a request for all passengers to report to the departure gate.

"Damn!" He said, "It looks like I have to go. Well I hope to meet you again soon." He said as he stood.

Carol stood and moved to him, hugging him tightly. As he stood looking down at her he felt an over powering urge to kiss her. Without thinking he leaned down and put his lips on her's. Her body stiffened for an instant, then she melted into him, her arms circled his neck and she kissed him back. They pulled apart a moment later and stared into each others eyes.

"God damn it!" She swore, "God Damn it!"

He grinned and replied, "I agree. I have to go."

As he walked away Carol stared at his broad back and thought of what could have been. When Carroll got to the gate he was told his flight would be canceled until the next day because of mechanical problems with the plane. He was given a voucher for a room at a Marriot hotel close to the airport and told he could use the hotel shuttle to get there. As he stepped away for the desk he wondered if Carol was still at the bar. As quickly as he could he walked back to the bar and as he entered he saw her still sitting where he had left her.

He walked up behind her, leaned down and whispered, "So when was your flight?"

Carol jerked her head around and as she saw him sputtered, "What...how?"

"They canceled my flight until tomorrow." He said, "So do you have time for another drink?"

Carol smiled and replied, "Yes I do! So where are they putting you up?"

Carroll held out the voucher that showed the name and address of the hotel.

"That's a nice place!" She said.

"I hope so!" He replied, then asked, "How much time do you have?"

She glanced at her watch, then back up at him, a half smile creeping over her face as she said,"A half hour."

"One more?" He asked as he pointed to her glass.

She nodded and he ordered them both a drink. Over the next half hour they talked about family, their hometown and their mutual friends.

Finally Carol glanced at her watch and said, "I have to go."

They stood and he moved toward her for a hug and he hoped another kiss.

She put her hand on his chest and said, "Don't. I can't. If I do, married or not, I'm going to rape you right here."

He sighed and stepped back, taking her hand and giving it a gentle squeeze as he said, "I know how you feel."

"Goodbye and please, please be careful down there." She said.

"I will. And you be careful too."

"I will." She said.

She looked into his eyes one more time, then whirled and strode quickly away. He watched her go, a lump forming in his throat as she disappeared around a corner. He finished his drink then found the shuttle to his hotel. Once he was checked in he took a taxi to a fast food place, ate a burger, then found a liquor store and bought a bottle of whiskey. He returned to his room, took a shower, poured himself a glass of whiskey and stretched out on the bed in only his boxers. As he was taking the first sip of the fiery liquid a knock sounded on the door. Puzzled as to who it might be he pulled on one of t he hotel bathrobes, got up and opened the door to find Carol standing there.

"What...?"He began.

She interrupted him with, "I canceled my flight until tomorrow."

He looked at her puzzled and she smiled and said, "I just couldn't stand thinking about you here by yourself."

"But you're married." He said.

She moved into the room and he backed up to let her enter.

She dropped her bag turned to him, reached up and circled his neck with her arms as she said, "Yes I am, but I don't care. I just couldn't walk away from you without having you again."

She stretched up and put her mouth on his. As he felt her kiss his resistance crumbled. He reached down and filled her hands with her ass, picked her up and carried her to the bed. When he set her back on her feet she broke the kiss and pushed her hands down into his boxers, wrapping her soft palm around his fast hardening cock.

As he felt the warmth of her hand around his shaft he groaned,"Oh fuck that feels good!"

With shaking hands he quickly unbuttoned her blouse, popping two buttons off in the process. He unsnapped her bra, jerked her skirt to her ankles and then slid his hand down into her panties. He curled his fingers up into her slippery pussy and saw her eyes grow wide and her mouth formed a silent 'Oh'.

He pulled her roughly against himself, then crushed his mouth to hers as he finger fucked her and she jacked his leaking cock. After a few moments of that he jerked his hand out of her panties, picked her up and tossed her onto the bed. He followed and a split second later was between her legs, his rock hard cock laying tight against her warm slit, separated only by their underwear.

"Get inside me." She gasped, "Please...right now...FUCK ME!"

He didn't want to take the time to take off their underwear so he pulled her panties to the side and used his thumb to fish his hard rod out of the front of his boxers. With an urgency built of passion he moved around until he felt the warmth of her entrance on the head of his cock, then lunged forward, burying himself to his balls inside her warm, wet tunnel.

As his balls slapped against her ass he felt her body stiffen then tremble. A moment later he felt her heels against his shoulders as she spread her legs wide and pulled them up to give him access to go as deep as he could.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and he felt her holding him tightly as she moaned, "Fuck me...fuck me...FUCK...ME!"

He pulled her legs up farther, draped them over his shoulders and began to slam into her hard, over and over. She felt so good he was certain he wouldn't last long, but knew they had all night and she would get her cum shortly. To his surprise just before his cock exploded he felt her pussy begin to pulse as she climaxed. As he felt her pussy pulsing it set his off. His cock throbbed, squirting rope after rope of cum deep inside her. Finally they lay in each others arms, gasping for breath.

"What is it you do to me?" She whispered, " Every time you touch me I cum so hard I almost pass out."

"I don't know," He said starting to kiss down her neck, "But I'm not going to try to analyze it right now. I'm just going to go with it."

"Oh God!" She groaned as his mouth moved downward, "your going to eat me aren't you? You're going to make me cum again aren't you?"

"Between kisses he said, "Again and again and again and again..."

He had been working her panties down off her legs as he kissed downward and as he spoke the last 'again' he slipped the tip of his tongue between the wet pedals of her pussy.