Fate and How It Sometimes Works

Story Info
Fate keeps throwing them together.
9.6k words
4.61
8.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Comshaw
Comshaw
682 Followers

Carroll MacGregor sipped his beer and stared out over the party crowd. He had no idea what he was doing here. He normally didn't attend these parties thrown by the jocks. The only reason he was here was his friend Steven had talked him into coming.

There were a few of reasons why he didn't like coming to these parties. One was that he just wasn't much of a joiner. He spent most of his time alone or with a few close friends. His buddy Steven was one of those. Steven was the left tackle on the football team. He knew everyone of the jocks in school so got invited to all the parties. He also worried about his friend Carroll being alone so much. And he knew Carroll was headed for the induction station the next day to be processed into the army. He wanted his friend to have a fun time before he left, that was why he talked him into coming to this party.

The second reason was his name. Carroll had been fighting since first grade because of his name. All the cool guys thought it hilarious to make fun of it. Most only did it once. When Carroll asked them not to they either acquiesced or pushed it to a fight. Carroll seldom lost so as the years went by the fights got fewer and fewer since most had heard of his fierceness in a fight. At first Carroll hated his name and tried to hide it, using his middle name of William instead. But as the years went by he began to like it as the marker of individuality. Now in high school he loved it. His friends knew him as a funny, loyal friend and would never think about making fun of his name. Everyone else knew his reputation and steered clear of doing so because of it. Deep down though he was very sensitive about it and avoided places, like a party where everyone was getting buzzed, that it might cause a problem.

So Carroll sat in the corner, sipped his beer and watched the others party. He finished his beer and decided he needed to pee. He worked his way through the crowd to the bathroom. Someone was already using it because the door was closed. He knew there was another bathroom on the second floor so he made his way through the crowd and up the stairs. The bathroom door was open so he stepped in locked the door and relieved himself.

As he was making his way down the hall he heard a cry then heard"...please stop! Don't...I don't want to!" coming from one of the bedrooms.

He stopped and stood next to the door.

A moment later he heard what sounded like a slap, then he heard a male voice rasp, "Shut up! You came up here with me so you must want it. You're going to fuck or else!"

A moment more Carroll heard a female voice, fear plain in her reply as she whimpered, "Please don't! I don't want to!"

Carroll pushed open the door and stepped into the room to find Frank Cormly, the center for the football team, laying on top of a red haired girl, holding her down on the bed. He had her jeans off one leg and was working to pull her panties down and already had them pulled to her knees.

"Please don't!" The red haired girl cried again.

"Let her up." Carroll said quietly.

Frank looked up and growled,"This ain't none of your business MacGregor!"

"Maybe, but she doesn't want to be with you. Let...her...up." Carroll said emphasizing the last three words.

Frank stood and turned to face Carroll. As he did Carroll realized that Frank was at least a third larger then himself. He'd fought guys that big a couple of times, but both times he had taken a lot of punishment. He glanced at the bed and saw the girls face. She was a pretty girl with large blue eyes and red hair. Now though her face was contorted in fear.

Frank grinned, a toothy evil looking smirk as he said, "I've heard about you. You think you're so damned tough. I'll show you tough if you don't get the hell out of here."

"You let her go and I'll be happy to leave." Carroll replied coldly, trying to keep his voice form quavering and his nervousness in check.

"Fuck you!" Frank snarled as he swung a ham-sized fist at Carroll's head.

Carroll sidestepped, then kicked hard at the side of Franks knee. Frank screamed in pain and fell as Carroll's foot came up in a hard kick. The toe of Carroll's boot caught Frank right below the left eye, snapping his head back. Frank landed face down on the floor, unconscious.

Carroll stared at the bigger man laying on the floor, then turned to the bed. He glanced down at the girl, catching a glimpse of the red tangle of her pubic hair before he turned away as he stammered, "Aw...I think...aw.. You should pull your pants on."

She pulled her pants up, fastened them then said, "Okay, I'm done."

Carroll turned and found his eyes locked to her startling blue ones as he said, "Come on. I'll see you out of here before he wakes up."

He lead the way out the door.

As they made their way through the party crowd one of the football players called out over the music, "Hey you! The red head. Did you give Frank a good time?"

The guy pushed his way through the crowd and grabbed her arm as he said, "Hey, I'm talking to you! Did you give him a good time? Maybe you'd like to give me one too?"

Carroll looked over his shoulder and saw the expression of fear that had been in her eyes earlier, was back.

Carroll turned and stepped back until he was close to them, then leaned in so no one else could hear as he said, " Frank is upstairs unconscious. Unless you want to be in the same condition, I'd let go of her arm."

When the player holding her arm recognized Carroll his face paled.

He released the girl and took a step back as he said, "Yea, okay."

Carroll lead the way on through the crowd until they made their way out the front door.

As they stood on the front lawn Carroll asked,"You got a car?"

"No," She replied," I came with my friend Crystal. Her car is right over there."

As she pointed a,"That god damned bitch!" exploded form her mouth.

"What?" Carroll asked.

"Her car's gone! She left me here!" The girl spat out.

Carroll took a breath and said, "If you want I could help you go back into the house and use the phone to call some one to come get you."

"No, no, that's ok. My parents would kill me if they knew I was at a party like this." The girl replied in a soft sweet voice.

"Well, if you're not afraid to ride with me I could give you a lift home." He offered.

She looked up at him, her eyes locked on his and she smiled as she replied, "I'm not afraid of you."

"How do you know I won't try the same thing that Frank tried?" He asked.

"I don't think you will." She said still staring into his eyes.

"Don't be so sure. I've got a rep of being a bad ass." He growled, starting to get a bit angry at her.

"You're not." She said softly.

"How the hell do you know?" He snarled.

"Because if you were you would have taken me back there in that bedroom when you had the chance."

Carroll stared into her eyes and felt like he was being drawn into them. He finally shook his head to break the spell, turned and lead the way to his car. He opened the door for her, then got in the drivers side.

As he started the car he said, "Listen, I'm kind of hungry. Would you like to stop by the burger shop and grab a bite before I take you home?"

"Sure." She replied with a smiled.

Carroll pulled out of the driveway as he said, "My name's Carroll by the way."

"I know." She said with another smile, "Everyone in school knows who you are."

"I told you, a bad ass." He replied with a grin.

"Not according to Clarence." She said.

Clarence was one of Carroll's few friends.

"You know Clarence?" He asked.

"Yes. We have Biology together. He's my lab partner." She said staring out the window, "He says you're a standup guy and he couldn't have a better friend."

Carroll grinned and said, "Don't believe him. He lies like a rug."

"He said you'd say that about him." She replied with another bright smile.

"Ok you know my name so are you going to tell me yours?" He asked.

"What do you want it to be?" She asked with a sly smile.

" So I guess it's Vivian?" Carroll replied with a laugh.

"Don't tell me you've seen the movie!" She said with mock surprise.

"Hasn't everyone?" He replied, "But I'm sure your name isn't Vivian. So what is it?"

"If I tell you, you need to promise that you will believe me and you won't get mad." She said.

"Oh for Christ sake!" He said, "Spit it out."

"My name is...Carol." She replied, "Carol Pinnell."

He slammed on the brakes, skidded to a stop and said, "Are you shitting me???"

"Nope. That's my name." She said.

He sat staring at her for a long moment then threw back his head and laughed as he said, "Carol, I'm happy to make you acquaintance."

They pulled into the Burger Barn a few minutes later. They spent the next hour eating and talking and by the time they left Carroll found he was very attracted to the girl.

She directed him to her house and as he pulled up in front she said, "Would you like to come in for a little while?"

"Won't your parents mind?" He asked.

"They're gone." she replied, then looked at him expectantly.

"Sure, why not?" He said as he turned off the car.

Carol lead him into the house and showed him to a seat on the livingroom couch.

"Something to drink?" She asked.

"Sure, what do you have?"

"My dad has some beer in the fridge. He doesn't mind me having one once in a while." She called as she disappeared into the kitchen.

She returned a few minutes later and handed him one of two beers she was carrying. She sat down on the couch next to him and they continued to talk as they sipped the beer.

They talked about school, Clarence and the party.

Abruptly she said, "Clarence told me your going into the army."

"Yes. I have to check into the induction station tomorrow morning." He said.

"Really? You're leaving tomorrow?" She replied, her voice edged with a tiny bit of dismay.

"Yes. I signed up and was chosen for the Special Forces. I'm headed off to basic, then to Special Forces training. I have no idea when I'll be back."

They sat silent for a few long moments, then she asked, "Do you...find me attractive?"

"Yes, yes I do." he replied.

"I'm...attracted to you too." She said.

"It's to bad I'm leaving." He replied.

"Yes it is." She said then turned to him and added in a low voice, "Can I tell you something? I really didn't want to have sex with Frank. It's not that I haven't done it before or that I don't like doing it. I've had sex with my ex-boyfriend. I just didn't want to with him. I don't even know how I got into that bedroom with him."

He didn't know how to respond so all he said was, "I...aw...see."

"Do you...do you think I'm a slut for having sex?"

"Hell no!" He said, "I might think you weren't very...aw..picky if you told me you screw a lot of guys, but just because you've had sex doesn't mean you're a slut." He stopped then added, "You don't do you? Screw a lot of guys?"

"No!" She yelped, then said, "I've had sex with two boyfriends, but don't go around jumping into bed with just anyone!"

"Oh," He said, disappointment edging his words, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you."

"Are you disappointed I don't do that?" She asked, having caught the inflection in his voice.

"I...aw...well...the truth?" He asked.

She stared at him and nodded.

He sighed and said, "Ok, truth. I am attracted to you. And...aw...I was hoping that I could..you know..we could...aw..."

"My goodness, such shyness from a tough guy!"She said with a giggled.

"I'm sorry, I just don't want you to be offended." He said.

She grinned and threw his previous words back at him, "Oh for Christ sake, Just spit it out!"

He looked at her startled, then laughed as he said, "Yea, you're right. To put it bluntly, I'm going into the army tomorrow. I have no idea when I'll be seeing a woman again, especially such a pretty one. I was hoping I could get into your pants. There, I said it."

Carol stared at him, then slowly stood. He was ready for her to demand he leave. Instead she reached out and took his hand. She urged him to his feet, then lead him down the hall to her bedroom. She closed and locked the door then turned to face him.

"I hope you don't think badly of me, think me a slut, but I want you. Make love to me." She said as she stepped close to him.

He was at first startled by her statement, then something rose inside him, a feeling of unease.

They stood staring at each other for long moments then she said, "Don't you...want me?"

"Yes! Yes I do! But I don't want any ties. If we do this, it's only going to be a one night thing. And before we do this, I want you to be sure this is right for you. Are you sure this isn't a reaction to what happened earlier? Are you sure you want to? Are you sure you can do this and then walk away? If you can't, I'll leave now. "

She stared at him for a moment then a smile filled her face and a surprised expression filled her eyes as she said, "You're concerned about me? You'd walk away rather then take advantage of me? Oh...my...god!"

She threw herself at him, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him hard on the mouth.

When she pulled back she said, "This has nothing to do with earlier. And yes I can do this and let you go. This has nothing to do with anything other then I want you. Now make love to me!"

It finally sunk in that she knew what this was and she wanted it as much as he did. He began to unbutton her blouse. It took them less then two minutes before they were both naked on the bed. He had read about eating a woman's pussy and how much they liked it but had never had the opportunity to try it. He wanted her to enjoy this and he was also very curious about how she would taste. For her part none of her boyfriends had ever even offered to eat her so she had never experienced the feel of a mans mouth and tongue on her pussy.

He fondled her breasts and for the first time sucked on a woman's nipples. He loved every second of it, and she did too. As he kissed down over her stomach she knew what was about to happen, but was apprehensive that he might not like the way she smelled or tasted. The truth however was that when he got his first smell of her pussy when he tasted her for the first time, he almost came on the sheets. Having never done it before he was a bit clumsy and slow, but since she had never had a tongue in her pussy she didn't know that and loved the feel of what he was doing. It didn't take her long and she cried out as she climaxed for the first time from a tongue.

She was still in the throes of her orgasm as she grabbed his shoulders and urged him up.

"Get inside me!" she moaned as she pulled at him, "Get inside me."

He moved up, took a moment to align his cock with her entrance,, then slid balls deep inside her.

As she felt him enter her she groaned, "Oh god!"

She wrapped her legs around him as he began to fuck her. With each deep thrust he grew closer to his climax. After a short time his cock exploded, emptying his cum inside her. As he finished he lay on top of her panting for breath.

"What time do you have to leave in the morning?" she whispered.

"8:00 AM." He replied.

"My parents won't be home until tomorrow night. Will you...will you stay with me tonight?"

Her grinned and said as he pushed his still hard cock deeper into her, "If I do, we may not get much sleep."

"I hope not." she giggled.

Being young and full of energy they had sex 6 times that night. The last time was just before he left. It was a slow, gentle lovemaking. When he came she pulled him as deep into her as she could. A half hour later they stood next to the door as he was ready to leave.

He pulled her close and kissed her gently as he said, "Thank you."

"It was special." She whispered, "Very special. Please take care of yourself."

"I will." He replied as he walked away.

It didn't hit him until he was halfway to the induction station and it was to late to turn around that he never got her address or phone number, only her last name. All he knew was that night would always be a fantastic memory.

______________________________________________________________________________

14 months later Carroll completed his training and was assigned to a unit in Germany. From there he was sent to Afghanistan four times before being rotated back to the states. He took some leave time to see his family and friends when he arrived back in the states before reporting to his next duty station.

When he arrived home it was the first time he'd been home since he'd joined the army 6 years before. He spent the first day visiting with his family. The second day he went to find his friends. He called Clarence and met him at Sweeney's Bar & Grill. They talked and drank beer as each filled the other in on their life. Carroll told his friend all about Germany and some select stories of the war. Clarence told Carroll that he was married and working at the local aircraft plant. They had been drinking and talking for a while when Carroll finally asked the question that had been in the back of his mind all evening.

"What ever happened to Carol Pinnell?" He asked.

"Carol Pinnell? That's right! She said she met you at that party Steven dragged you to the night before you left." Clarence said, "She won a scholarship to college. I heard she graduated with honors and then went on and got her Masters. I haven't seen her since she was back here a year ago but the rumor is she was chosen to be on an archaeological expedition to Mongolia. Something to do with a tomb or something."

Carroll changed the subject and soon they were talking about the home town sports team. The next morning he got up with a hangover and decided to run it off. He ran 4 miles, took a shower and watched TV for a few hours, then decided to go out for lunch. On a whim he stopped by the Burger Barn. He just wanted to see how the old place had held up.

It hadn't changed much, besides the faces. As he sat and munched his burger he looked around at all the young kids chattering like Magpies. He finished his meal and headed back home. As he walked across the parking lot a car pulled in. As he a walked passed it the door opened and Carol stepped out. He stopped and stared at her until she saw him.

"Carroll? Is that you?" She said with a wide smile.

He grinned and replied, "In the flesh!"

She walked over and hugged him. As she did the old memories of that night filled his head and Carroll felt himself getting hard. She released him for the hug, stepped back and as she did her eyes flicked to the front of his pants where there was an obvious bulge.

She looked up and locked eyes with him, then with a sly grin said, "I see you're happy to see me!"

He wasn't the shy retiring type like that long ago young man had been. He had been in combat, had seen horrendous things so most things didn't effect him emotionally, but for some reason her comment embarrassed him.

His cheek colored slightly and he mumbled, "I've...aw...I've been away from women for awhile."

Her grin widened as she said, "Oh my god! A hardened combat vet and you still blush!"

Carroll didn't catch the fact that she knew he had been in combat because he was busy trying to will his face to return to normal.

"I had to come down to the burger place while I'm in town to see how it's changed. I'm meeting a couple of high school friends for lunch."She said, "Is that why you're here?"

"Yea. I just wanted to see how it was doing." He said, then before he could stop himself said, "Will you have time later to have a drink with me?"

Carol looked up and again locked eyes with him as she said, "Well my friends were going to take me out on the town tonight."

"Tomorrow?" He asked.

Comshaw
Comshaw
682 Followers