All Comments on 'Fate Made Amanda My Wife'

by R M Roxinger

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You're kidding, right?

Let's see....the question was when did the story move from fact to fiction. I'd say it was about the time the word "guitar" was first used.

Pathetic writing. Maybe the 60's were just a little too good for you.

-- KK

don87654don87654about 16 years ago
Not the 60s

This story lacked depth.

liberianliberianabout 16 years ago
Lighten Up, People!

I loved this sweet story! It was descriptive and although simple, still an enjoyable read for me. It had a little bit of characterization, and the spelling and grammar were basically OK. So, y'all, give the writer a break!

For me, where the story seemed to depart from real life was the decision to make a baby. Seemed a little too casual. But hey, isn't this whole site about fantasy & imagination? And I loved the romantic ending and expressions of love.

Thanks, RM, I enjoyed it!

SamuelxSamuelxabout 16 years ago
Outstanding Work !!!!

I found your story to be thrilling and a very fun read.Outstanding Work !!!! Keep thrilling us !!!

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 16 years ago
Women love the guitar(ist)...

Thanks for a fun, authentic sounding simple story.

clark3001clark3001almost 15 years ago
Without a doubt this is the coolest way to marry

Hey, I'd like to try this method sometime. Make a baby so that I have milk to suck from the breasts and then marry the woman. Fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fucking rubbish

Fucking rubbish

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR M Roxinger@R M Roxinger
I seldom click well enough with girls/women to even get close to having sex, much less form/maintain a marriage/r'ship. My dating opportunities were few in high school, and even fewer in subsequent years. From college on, I found that the women were almost all married or other...