Fate of a Dynasty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"An excellent question, Captain Morgan. They will own Dominica, which will remain a separate state to Luanda where we can choose to live if we please. I will sit on the throne of Dominica and First Captain Alexander will take my place in rule of Luanda," Ardune responded, turning his focus to his most trusted ally, Felix Alexander.

"If this is your wish, my friend, then that is what I will do. I thank you, let us hope this all works and your plans come to fruition," Felix Alexander said honestly. He had always been a man who would serve Luanda until his death, it would be a major honor.

"Then we wait, and when our allies arrive, we will take this land. I have big plans for all my friends, your efforts these past months will be rewarded," Ardune promised. He turned to the war table and shifted his pieces into their intended positions. Your move, he thought, looking at the queen's square on the opposite side of the table.

Emperor Augustus Redmaine

It had been but an hour when his chamber door swung open to welcome Lord Orion and his enticing wife Mariana, into his company. Luckily for Regulus Orion, Augustus had received the news that his fleet was almost ready for the invasion, leaving him in somewhat of a pleasant mood.

"Ah welcome, Lord Orion, Mariana. Please, take a seat," he gestured towards the opposite side of the table where two chairs sat facing the emperor, "would you care for a drink?" He asked, offering them cups of wine. He knew they could not refuse, everything he did was to show people he was in control.

"Yes, thank you Emperor, "they both answered in unison, each taking a seat and sipping their wine.

"You are probably wondering why I invited you in here, I must admit that until recent news arrived, I had a harsher punishment for your recent activities in mind," he raised his eyebrows casually, "but, as I have received positive news, perhaps your life will be spared, Regulus."

"My life, my Emperor?" Regulus replied with his head bowed in submission.

"Yes, I have long since had enough of your mistakes. Is this not the fourth escape of yours this year?" Augustus asked with a flair of amusement.

"They can be a troubling bunch, I do not doubt that my Emperor," another safe response.

Augustus Redmaine was growing tired of his failures. The conversation between the two used to be fulfilling, talking about the upcoming events, and exciting new gladiator prospects. The last few months the conversations had turned sour, with Regulus Orion seemingly always making excuses as to why mistakes had happened. Augustus was surprised he had let him get away with as much as he had; but not for any longer.

"I have new recruits; they are looking to be an improvement even on the last bunch!" He continued, hoping to salvage himself. "I think there are one or two of the new females you would be most interested in."

"This is one time too many, I am afraid Regulus. Now, I will not kill you, but I will give you a harsh reminder that everything you own belongs to me, and should you think you can get away with letting what belongs to me walk free without permission, well... I will have to show you I can take what's mine away from you whenever I please," Augustus' head tilted towards Mariana, his narrow eyes locked on her.

The atmosphere in the room tightened and Augustus smirked as Mariana and her husband realized what he was hinting at. It was not the first time Augustus had done this to a high-ranking member of his country. It had only been a few months prior that the finance governor's wife had been ruined by Augustus, rumors floating around suggested that it had taken her weeks to recover from her husband's punishment. A heavy price to pay for 'misplacing' a large pouch of gold coin.

The silence in the room was deafening as Augustus waited for the reaction of Lord Regulus Orion. Augustus internally begged Orion to say something against him, one flash of disagreement and he would do to Orion what he intended to do to his wife. Instead, he sat there with his mouth gaping wide open, confusion behind his angry eyes, "But, my Emperor, have I not always served you faithfully?" Regulus stammered.

"No, you have not, old friend. Do you wish to question my judgement?" Augustus asked with an eyebrow raised, daring Regulus to challenge him.

Regulus Orion turned his head towards his wife, sadness now creeping over his face, "I am sorry, my love." He had accepted their fate, for he knew the consequences of fighting this would be most severe, and he had no intention of having his and his wife's heads mounted on spikes in the city streets, he had often walked past those who had suffered such a fate, it was not something any man, or his wife should have to suffer.

Mariana's eyes bulged from her face, now registering the intent behind why she had been asked to go along with her husband to the emperor's home. Her husband's shoulders had deflated, and his eyes never left the ground, he had accepted defeat, and was showing no sign of defending her further. Augustus had requested them both so he could punish her as a means of punishing her husband.

Augustus cracked out his famous evil smile as he stood from behind his desk, "Now Mariana, take these and shackle his wrists to the chair," he handed her a heavy set of wrist restaurants. "I wouldn't want him getting any funny ideas now would I."

Mariana's eyes darted from the emperor to her husband and finally to the shackles offered to her. She knew she had no choice, that much was evident by the actions of her husband, a man she had been faithful to for decades, who had always kept her safe, until now. Now he had submitted and sacrificed her for his own mistakes. She would take whatever punishment the emperor had to offer rather than see her husband's head removed from his body. The idea of him being sliced in two pieces filled her with fear, it was not something her heart would be able to take. So, she took the shackles and bound her husband to the heavy wooden chair he was sitting on, waiting for her next instruction.

"Perfect," Augustus said, his eyes flowing with desire. This was a woman he had wanted to fuck for a long time, and her husband had given him the perfect reason to do it. Not like he needed one, he could take whatever he wanted.

"Now, remove that delicate little gown and show me what is hidden underneath," He asked calmly, sitting back on his chair as if waiting to enjoy the show.

Augustus watched as Mariana reached her hand behind her back to loosen her gown before slipping it from each of her shoulders. The delicate silk material hit the floor without a sound, revealing her naked body to the evil eyes of the emperor.

"Ah, not so much as a loin cloth under there, you are a naughty one. Is that so Regulus here has easy access I wonder?" Augustus' laughter filled the silent room.

He looked upon the woman he had long since admired. Her legs had incredible shape, even if not as tight as they once might have been. A small mound protruded from her stomach thanks to living a wealthy lifestyle while her heavy breasts dropped lower than perhaps, they had at one time. Mariana was gorgeous as far as women into their fifth decade were concerned. Her long dark curly hair dropping over her shoulders complimented her exceptionally. Any man who had a fetish for a more mature woman would have lost their mind at the sight of her.

"It looks like maybe you aren't as upset about this as you might have me believe," Augustus grinned, looking at her thick brown nipples standing painfully to attention, "perhaps you have heard stories about me that you secretly desire for yourself?" He teased, firing a steely look in Regulus' direction, letting him know to comment would be a grievous decision.

"I would do anything for my Husband," She answered.

"Good. Then turn around and bend over," Augustus growled, realizing he would get nothing but cold answers from her.

Mariana turned away from the emperor and bent over at the waist, her rounded backside now facing Augustus while her eyes remained fixed to the floor.

"Amazing, a sight I have longed for since we first met. Widen your stance, reach back and spread those cheeks. I'd much like to see the holes I will be fucking," he said with a grin.

Reaching back, Mariana put one hand on each of her buttocks and pulled them apart, revealing both of her holes to the evil man.

Augustus made a guttural noise from his throat as he looked upon Mariana's open pussy, sitting just below her tight rosebud. He felt his cock twitch as he thought about burying himself inside both, the soft walls of her interior caressing his sensitive head as he pounded her. He understood why Regulus had remained faithful all these years, her pussy was gorgeous.

"Now, let's get this punishment started," he continued, barely able to contain himself, "and you will look at every second of it, if I catch your eyes on the ground once more I will have you and your slut wife passed around my slave quarters, there's enough of them in there to fill every hole both of you have for as long as I see fit. Now PAY ATTENTION!" He bellowed at Regulus, whose eyes darted up from the floor.

"Better. Now Mariana, darling, get on my desk with your head over here facing upwards, spread those amazing legs and lift your knees. I want your husband to watch your wet pussy drip into your little rosebud before I fuck them both," he laughed, watching as Mariana reluctantly climbed onto the table and set herself down as commanded.

"Perfect," Augustus said, removing his own clothing. He was chiseled like a statue and as strong as an ox. It was an intimidating sight for most, and those who weren't usually ended up in the grave. It was not his muscle and height that were his only tool of intimidation; his manhood was huge, even with his large hands he could still only just touch his fingertips together when wrapped around his girth.

Mariana gasped when his long, thick member appeared upside down in front of her eyes, she had heard the stories but now seeing it in person was a different matter entirely, she had never taken a cock even half its overall size, it was hardly surprising why the Emperor saw this as a punishment.

"Regulus, tell your wife to open her mouth," Augustus barked, clearly enjoying his power trip.

After a moment of silence, and his eyes fixated on the emperor's meat, Regulus managed to whisper the words, "open your mouth."

Augustus looked down at Mariana's open invitation and slid his fat head forwards, stretching her lips wide open, "make sure you coat it up with plenty of saliva, Mariana. You're going to need it."

The noise of gurling filled the room. Augustus had her head trapped upside down between him and the table as he slid his shaft in and out of her mouth, inching forward slightly with each thrust. The opening of her throat was about as far as he could fit, leaving the other half of his cock frustratingly unsatisfied. He worked his hips harder, her head now bouncing off the table with each thrust forward.

Regulus Orion sat watching his wife doing her best to accommodate Augustus' large cock. His entire body tensed, pulling on his shackles that dug into his flesh, he knew they would never break. All he could do was watch and pray the emperor shot his seed and lost interest. It was a small slither of hope that he held on to as he helplessly watched his wife's' face, slowly fucked by another man. Her soft lips encased the thick shaft, moving with the hard flesh as it slid in and out, glistening with the moisture from inside her mouth.

"Oh, fuck yes. There's not many who can suck cock like this, you are a marvel my dear," Augustus moaned, lost in the pleasure of Mariana's mouth. "Regulus, your wife is so good I might have to keep her," he laughed, seeing the horrified reaction upon Regulus' face.

Augustus reached over and gripped Mariana's heavy breasts, pinching her nipples as he rocked his hips back and forth. With her knees raised and parted, Regulus could see right into his wife's now drenched, open pussy.

"Well, would you look at that Regulus, your dearly beloved pussy is so wet for me, I think she likes my cock a little too much," August said, his mouth ajar, a clear indicator he was enjoying the sensation.

"I have an amazing idea," he said suddenly, as he watched Mariana's throat bulge with each thrust inside her, her gagging now minimal, saliva dribbling down her cheek and dropping on the floor.

"GUARD!" He shouted.

A guard appeared in an instant waiting for his instructions.

"I want you to send in one of the slave boys."

Moments later as Augustus continued his assault on Mariana's mouth a male appeared wearing a plain white slaves gown, who immediately dropped to his knees before the emperor, waiting for his command.

"Remove this man's pants and suck his cock, now!" Augustus yelled before laughing and pumping his hips harder.

Regulus Orion struggled against his bonds, the wooden chair rattling as he fought against it, "No, this is too far. I will not have a man do this; this has gone too far."

"Okay, then you are free to leave, and your wife stays with me," Augustus said casually, looking towards the slave, "remove his shackles and escort him out of my sight. Maybe one day he will see his precious wife again, although I do not think she will be the same once I have finished with her," he smirked, knowing it left the man no choice.

"Wait, wait. No. Fine, just get this over with so we can both leave," Regulus closed his eyes, praying his nightmare would end.

"I thought you might come around," Augustus smiled with an evil grin, turning to look towards his slave, "continue removing his pants, you know what to do."

The giant emperor's cock throbbed inside Mariana's mouth as he watched his slave work the pathetic man's member into life. "Do not forget to keep your eyes on me, Orion. Or you will be the one sucking cock," Augustus teased, looking into the sad eyes of a broken man.

The two men gazed upon each other, each with a different mouth sucking them. The sound of slurping resonated around the room and Augustus could not hide the satisfied smile he had plastered across his face, he had no intention of ever letting Regulus Orion leave this room, but before that became a reality, he was planning on having some real fun.

"Mariana, I want you on my cock now, maybe I will cum inside your gorgeous pussy just as your husband fills my slaves' mouth."

Mariana lifted herself up from the table with a dazed look in her eyes, refusing to look in her husband's direction. She could not look upon his face, she could not do anything other than worry about how the monster before her would fit inside her; she was about to find out.

Augustus lifted Mariana up as if she was weightless, hooking his forearms underneath her knees and pinning her to the wall. She remained trapped as the near 7-foot-tall giant lined his cock with her shamefully wet opening. Augustus groaned as inch by inch his thick meat slid into her depths earning more than a quiet gasp from his prey. If she thought that was overwhelming, she was in for a real treat. Slowly he built his pace, only being able to fit the first half inside. After a few slow thrusts her juices were beginning to flow, lubricating his cock allowing him to move faster and penetrate deeper. By the time he was pistoning at full pelt he knew Mariana was loving every second of it as he listened to her moan into his ear. The noise of his cock slapped against her wet pussy as the older woman's moans grew louder.

The panicked muffles of Regulus Orion drew his attention, he knew his slave was a champion at sucking cock and even the straightest man would struggle to stop himself ejaculating, "I see you are close, Regulus," Augustus laughed as he ploughed into the man's wife, "time to make the weak man cum. Take him in your throat and swallow the lot," he ordered his slave before turning his focus back towards his prize, pumping his hips with as much force as he could muster. Mariana's body sandwiched between him and the wall as his thick cock penetrated and stretched her further than she had ever been before.

Mariana was all but functioning now, with nothing coming from her mouth but incoherent blabber as Augustus Redmaine pummeled her insides. The sight and sound of a woman losing her mind only encouraged him further. Releasing her legs, he let Mariana drop to the floor into a heap. Confident her legs would not have the strength to function properly, he picked her up and threw her over the table so she was bent over at the waist, "What a lovely little ass you have my dear, your pussy is gaping open anyone would think it had been stuffed full for a millennium!" He goaded.

Augustus knelt and spread Mariana's ass cheeks before diving into her puckered hole with his tongue who gasped at the sudden invasion. Her moans were incredibly sexy, begging him for more with every flick of his tongue. Once he was confident, he had lubricated her sufficiently he continued his assault, lining up his tip with her hole and pushing forwards. Mariana's body tensed around the thick head of his cock, desperately trying to refuse entry. "Now, now, Mariana, relax for me, it will be far more enjoyable. Why don't you look at your husband, he should be about ready to cum," Augustus said, laughing at the helpless man bound to the chair next to them, a horrified look upon his face as the mouth of Augustus' slave expertly worked his shamefully hard member.

His words were proven accurate, with a repelled look on his face Regulus exploded into the salve man's throat. Augustus took the split second that Mariana relaxed to watch her husband and pushed forward with his body weight, causing his shaft to slide into her backside, right to the hilt.

"Oh fuck!" Mariana shrieked, overcome with both pain and pleasure. She had never felt so full, it was as if she was skewered on the end of a thick stick.

"Yes, that's right my little fuck doll, how does that feel!" An evil smile appeared across his face as he rocked his hips back and forth. Regulus Orion's wife was now moaning uncontrollably as she looked into her husband's miserable eyes. It wasn't that she wanted to be fucked by another man, but the feeling of such an impressive cock buried within her had become too pleasurable to deny, her pussy ached with passion and her backside was beginning to accommodate the large member currently slamming inside her.

"Look at her legs Regulus, look how they shiver now a real man is inside her," Augustus roared confidently, and he pumped his throbbing cock into her ass hole.

Regulus watched as his wife's flesh rippled with each thrust from the monstrous man behind her. The emperor pulled on Mariana's hair to force the two of them to look into each other's eyes. Regulus looked well and truly broken, while Mariana gazed back in a state of delirium. Her insides clenched around his fat shaft as waves of ecstasy flowed through her body. Her moans of pleasure echoing that of a wounded animal, travelling through the door and down the hallway. Augustus fired his hips as fast as he could, groaning as he released his seed deep within her bowels, leaving a freshly made tunnel seeping with cum in the wake of his withdrawal.

Regulus hung his head in shame at the sight of the two of them panting, both doing their best to draw breath. He had been reminded of the consequences that came with displeasing the emperor, but if he thought it was not going to get much worse, he was sorely mistaken.

Augustus slapped Mariana's ass in triumph before he sat down leaving the quivering woman to come down from the cloud he had put her on, "You see Orion, some men are born to lead and others are born to obey. I was planning on making you watch the whole thing before I had your wife kill you for me. That would have pleased me unmeasurably!" He looked around the room in deep thought, "but, I do believe you will learn from your mistakes and as such I will let you leave this day."