All Comments on 'Fated Destiny Ch. 02'

by JohnEvans

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Glad you continued the series....

The character development of Tom, Anya, and Gretta was good. I like the side track you had them take by solving the mystery of the ghost in the church instead of just jumping right in with the vampire. I must admit that I felt guilty that they were in a church setting. (It must be my Catholic girl background.) Anyway, thanks for continuing, I wasn't sure you were going to, it has been a while. I noticed you also continued with Per. I am going to read that next. You were a busy boy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Thank you

I was hoping you would continue this story as well as the Pervikar series. Please don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
More, please!

I noticed in the latest Rescue submission you said you have stories written but are just a slow typist. I hope you have some more Tom Parta stories as well. I wouldn't mind helping you type! I love this series... just wish it were longer. (oops! Am I supposed to say that to a man?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More

Please can we have some more,SOON!!!!

JustHere5JustHere5over 18 years ago
Would love for you to continue.....

I really like your Fated Destiny series. Please consider continuing it. I noticed the last Per was submitted early October. Maybe you are taking some time to catch us up on Tom? Hopefully....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous