All Comments on 'Fated Hearts Ch. 05'

by Gianniana

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
defiantbutterflydefiantbutterflyabout 12 years ago
more...

I really like this series, can't wait for more....

donaldedonaldeabout 12 years ago
great chapter

looking forward to the next one

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Got It

Even I got it before Eric. Stephen and Nyoko are mates. More to come on that. This was not what I expected when I said you were holding out. A car accident. I did notice however that you had a strange man try and enter Thessa's suite. What are you planning next?

Now that the peacefulness has returned, I can't wait to see what you stir up in the next installment. For you first series, girl you got my attention! hehe-he

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmabout 12 years ago
Digging the hell out of this !!!!!

Expected a killer plot twist, but a car wreck was ...well damn....totally surprising. I liked the infusion of a mystery man and the addition of another mate pairing.

You go girl with this jam......nizzzzzzzzzzzzzzze.......very nizzzzzzzzzzzzzze.

MythOFreakMythOFreakabout 12 years ago
Confused...

Maybe it's just me, but I'm a bit confused about Dennis. At first it seems like she knows him, then she addresses him (in her head) as if she's never met him before ("strange man")...then her wolf tells her she's known him longer than Eric but makes no mention or even barest description of their friendship or relationship or whatever from the past, then she says her mother's been bribing him, but doesn't elaborate on that either. Then she goes on to describe how creeped out she is by him. If this isn't the first time she's meeting him, why is she acting like she's meeting a creepy guy for the first time instead of confused about her negative reaction to him?

I'm quite confused about this, the story seems to be a bit disjointed sometimes.

Other than that, I think it's a good story :)

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 12 years ago
Hmmm

Who is the strange omega? Things are going too well right now. I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Looking forward to the next ch.

ladybug71ladybug71about 12 years ago
I just found....

your story and read it straight through to this chapter. I love your story!!! I do agree on the part about the doctor Dennis and how it is very jumbled. I liked your twist with the car accident and now an even bigger twist with the male omega. Hmmm.... I sure hope you will post your next chapter as soon as you can, because you definitely have a winner with this!!! :)

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 12 years ago
hi. my name is rhe dark phoenyx

And I have been addicted to this story since 3 am......I feel like I'm in a erotica anomyous meeting !!! Lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGianniana@Gianniana
UPDATE: Wow! I haven't been on here in a while, but know that new sci-fi romance is on its way!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES