Fateful Lunch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RJ was a senior in high school and still lived at home and Carly was a sophomore at the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill. I looked at my watch and saw that it was almost 8:00. RJ should already be at school, so I simply texted him and let him know that I was alright and that I would see him at his basketball game tonight.

I had just hit send when my phone started ringing again. When I looked, I saw that it was Carly calling again, so I decided to answer. "Good morning sunshine. How's my favorite daughter this morning?"

"Hey Daddy. I'm fine. The question is, how are you?"

"Well sweety, to be honest, I've been better. But, it's nothing for you to worry about."

"Daddy, Mom called and told me what happened last night. Are you sure you're going to be okay?"

"I'm sure baby. But I'm curious, what exactly did your mother tell you happened last night?"

"She called to see if I had heard from you. When I told her I hadn't, she told me that she had done something really bad and hurt you and that she was worried about you because she couldn't find you anywhere. I suggested that she go online and look at your bank account to see if you had used you credit card.

When I asked her what she had done, she fessed up about cheating on you with some client of hers. What a bitch! I can't believe she would do something like that to you."

"I know how you feel baby, I can't believe it either. But listen Carly, this isn't about you and RJ. This is between me and your Mom. I'm a big boy and I can handle this on my own. So, you don't need to worry about me. Is that clear?"

"Yes Daddy, crystal clear. But listen, I know she still loves you. She was hysterical last night, blabbering on and on about how she hated herself for what she did to you. Anyway, I need to go now or I'll be late for class. I just wanted to make sure that you were okay. I'm planning to head home this afternoon, so I'll see you this weekend."

"Okay, be careful driving home and remember that I love you."

"I love you to Daddy. See you tonight. Bye."

I spent the rest of the morning alternating between trying to get some work done and trying to figure out what I was going to do about Allison. I had picked up the phone five or six times to call Mark Johnson, my lawyer, and have him start drawing up divorce papers. But, every time, I stopped before I finished dialing.

This pattern continued into the afternoon until Jessica knocked on the door and stuck her head in at around 3:30. "Hey boss, I'm sorry to bother you, but I didn't know what else to do. Your wife is sitting in the lobby and she refuses to leave without talking to you."

"Fuck! How long has she been out there?"

"She's been sitting there for the past hour. I even threatened to call security and she told me to do what I had to do, but that they would have to drag her out of here kicking and screaming. Do you want me to call them?"

"No, don't do that. Wait until 4:00 and if she's still here, I guess you can show her back."

"Okay, but if you change your mind, let me know."

I knew she wouldn't leave, but still, I held out hope until Jessica knocked on the door again at 4:00 to let me know that she was still there.

"Well, you can't say that we didn't try, can you? I guess she just isn't going to give up, so I you can go ahead and show her back."

I was still sitting on my sofa when the door opened and Allison tentatively walked into the office, shutting the door behind her. "Hi Rob. Thanks for seeing me. Would it be okay if I sit down?"

"Help yourself," I said, motioning to the chair across from me. "Shouldn't you be at work? I'm sure Kevin needs you for something." I knew it was a cheap shot, but I didn't care.

"Rob, please? I didn't come down here to argue with you. Hell, I don't have a leg to stand on. There's nothing you can say or do to me that I don't deserve. But, can I please just say what I need to say and then I'll leave?"

"Well, it's not like you gave me much choice. You refused to leave and threatened to make a scene if I didn't see you, so what is it that's so fucking important that you can't just leave me alone like I asked?"

"Rob, I know I really fucked things up. What I did was wrong and I have no excuse. I don't know how much you heard yesterday, but I swear to you that it only happened one time."

"Yeah, I heard that part, but it was about to happen again wasn't it?"

"Yes," she said embarrassingly. "I have beat myself up every day since it happened and I swore that it would never happen again. But, to be honest, I knew when I went to lunch yesterday that Kevin was going to push me to go back to his hotel with him and at some level, if I'm honest, I knew that I would eventually give in."

"No Shit!" I said. "It doesn't take a fucking genius to figure that out!"

'Listen Rob, I've spent the past few weeks trying to figure out why I did it, but that's not why I came here. I have some thoughts about why this happened and I would love to tell you all about it, but now isn't the time for that. I just wanted to talk to you before you talked to your lawyer.

I know you well enough to know that once someone loses your trust that it is nearly impossible for them to ever get it back and I know that what I did was the ultimate betrayal of your trust. But I want to beg for the chance to earn your trust back. All I'm asking for is that, for the sake of all the good years that we've had, you give it a few months until RJ graduates. If you still feel the same way, I'll go along with whatever you want."

"To be honest Allison, I really think that's a waste of time, but I'm willing to leave that door open for the moment. I can't imagine how you could ever earn my trust back after what you've done, but I guess I can give you the next four months to try."

"Thank you. That's more than I deserve. Oh, and just so you know, I called Kevin's secretary and told her that I couldn't do the event for them and recommended my friend Carolyn to take my place."

"I suppose that's a good start, but this isn't about Kevin. It's about you. You're the one that lied to me? How do I know that you won't just find another fuckbuddy and lie to me again?" I asked.

I saw the hurt look on her face when she answered, "I guess you don't. But I'm going to work every day for the next four months to earn back your trust. And for what it's worth, I told Carly last night exactly what I had done and made sure that she understood this was all my fault."

"Yeah, I heard about that. I talked to her this morning."

"Well, I didn't get a chance to talk to RJ, but I will this weekend and I promise that I'll make sure he understands that this is all on me."

"I think that would be a good start. So, is there anything else?"

She paused for a moment to work up her nerve before asking, "Rob, are you going to come back home soon?"

"I don't think so. I think it would be best for us to be apart for a few weeks to let me process all of this and then we can talk about it. Oh, and Allison, there is one condition. I'm going to call Mark Johnson and have him draw up divorce papers. At best it will take until the summer before it becomes final. You have until it's finalized to convince me that I can trust you and that we can get back to some sort of happy marriage.

I really don't have anything to lose and it's worth a few more months to be able to walk away with a clear conscious, knowing that I did everything that I could to salvage this marriage. But, if you don't sign those papers when he brings them to you, I'll be gone so fast that it'll make your head spin. Understood?"

"If that's what it will take, then okay. Thank you. Again, that's more than I deserve," she said. She walked to the door and was about to leave when she stopped and turned back to face me. "Rob, about that woman you were with last night, I'm sorry that I drove you to that. I don't know what you did after you left the bar with her, but whatever it was, that's on me as well."

"Well, frankly, that's none of your business after what you did. But just so you know, I didn't fuck Rachel. I may have let things go further than they should have, but I sent her to her room before anything went too far."

Allison did as I asked and signed the divorce papers, only asking Mark to make one change. I had offered a 50/50 split of everything, since we live in a no-fault state. But, in her guilt I guess, she had him change it to a 60/40 split, with me keeping sixty percent if I allowed her to live in the house until RJ graduated college. Then we could sell it and split the proceeds 60/40 just like everything else.

I have to admit, Allison was true to her word. She spent the next few months trying her best to earn my trust. In fact, it became a little annoying when she was constantly checking in with me to make sure I knew where she was and who she was with 24/7.

I never told her that she didn't have to worry about checking in because I had hired an investigator to keep tabs on both her and Kevin Richardson. He never found any further contact between them and he never found any evidence that Allison had ever done anything like this before or that she was doing anything now.

I can't say the same about good ol' Kevin. It only took a few weeks for him to send me pictures of Kevin entering a hotel room with two different women. I couldn't help but feel sorry for his wife, so I had the investigator forward the pictures to her along with a copy of the conversation that I taped between him and Allison. The last I heard, she took him to the cleaners in their divorce.

As for Allison, she really did work hard and there's a part of me that admired her commitment. She even saw a counselor for a number of sessions to figure out why she cheated and how to avoid doing it again in the future. But, none of it was enough for me to get past my pain and distrust. So, a week after RJ graduated in June, our divorce became final.

Those first few weeks were harder than I thought they would be. Allison and I had been inseparable since our junior year at Clemson. Within six months of graduation we had gotten married and moved to Atlanta so that I could go to work for my Dad and this was the first time in my life that I had to live totally alone.

Being alone, gave me a lot of time to think about me and Allison. We were both athletes in college. I was a tight end on the football team and Allison played volleyball. We married soon after graduation and a couple of years later, Carly came along and soon after that RJ. After two pregnancies in two years, Allison had put on a little weight and really struggled to lose it.

I always knew that it bothered her, but I still thought she was as beautiful as ever. To make it worse, I had always been able to maintain a muscular frame with little to no bodyfat. Even now at forty-five, I still weigh the same 225 pounds that I did in college.

Allison had struggled with those extra twenty or thirty pounds for twenty years. She was never really big. But she was always self-conscious of the extra pounds. Then, a couple of years ago, she got really serious about her diet and working out and lost about thirty pounds. It seemed like a great thing at the time, but now I know that it was the beginning of her downfall.

Kevin worked in marketing for a large telecommunications company and had hired Allison to plan and cater his company's Super Bowl party. As soon as they started working together, he began constantly flirting with her and telling her how beautiful she was.

For the first time in a lot of years, Allison felt good about her appearance and really enjoyed the attention. According to her, she had spent years feeling like she never measured up. I was the successful businessman who still looked like a college athlete and she was the chubby stay-at-home mom.

Due to my position, we were always going to civic functions and she said that she always felt out of place standing around with the other wives, many who were model thin. I never saw it that way, but it always bothered her.

On the day she cheated, Kevin had just signed the contract with her for the party. So, Kevin, Allison, and a couple of the ladies who work for her went to a bar near his hotel to celebrate. They had a few drinks and the others left one at a time over the next couple of hours until Allison found herself alone with him. They continued to drink and by the time they got up to leave, Allison was in no condition to drive.

According to her, she didn't remember all of the details, but somehow, she ended up in his room, with him kissing her and rubbing her back and eventually they ended up in bed having sex. The alcohol certainly reduced her inhibitions and made her susceptible to his advances, but Allison took full responsibility for what she did. She knew it was wrong when she was doing it, but she also enjoyed the feeling of being wanted by someone other than me who, in her mind, had to love her and want her no matter how she looked because I was her husband.

It wasn't until she was getting dressed to leave that she said the weight of what she had done fully hit her. Lucky for her, I was out of town at the time, so she went home and cried herself to sleep. Then she took the next day off to get herself together before I came home.

She knew how I would react if I ever found out what happened, so she decided that it would be best to just keep it to herself and hope I never found out. She swore to herself that it would never happen again and tried to just chalk it up to a drunken mistake.

I didn't like it, but I understood how it could happen. I travel a good bit for business and I've flirted with my share of women in bars while I was on the road. But, thankfully, I had always been careful not to drink too much and to never let a woman into my hotel room.

Over the next few months, we both settled into our new routines and did our best to stay friends for the kids. I was getting really busy at work as our new project in Orlando was starting to really ramp up and we were putting the final plans in place to break ground on the new resort in the Dominican Republic.

We saw each other several times over the summer while Carly was home for college. We had a few cookouts and I went over to hang out with them in the pool on the weekends when I was home. But it was all about the kids and it was always a little awkward between me and Allison.

The Monday after our divorce was final, I flew down to Orlando for the first time for two days to kick off phase one of our patio home community and then I planned to fly to the Dominican Republic to meet with some local officials about our plans for the resort.

My flight landed in Orlando at around 3:30 and I headed to my hotel to check in. Our first planning meeting wasn't until the next morning, so I went down to the bar to have a drink and get my thoughts together for the next day.

I had just ordered my second drink, when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Hello Rob. Long time, no see. Mind if I sit down?" she asked.

I turned to find Jackie Whitlow, still beautiful as ever, standing behind me. "No, please, have a seat. Wow, it's been a long time."

For the next few hours, it felt like we were teenagers again as we caught up on everything that had happened over all those years since she and her mother moved to Charleston. We talked about college and Allison and her ex-husband, Mark, and my kids and the idea of this new venture that our fathers had dreamed up. It felt really good to talk to my childhood best friend again.

Around 10:.00, just as I finished my fourth or fifth drink, Jackie reached over and started rubbing my thigh. "So, Rob, I was sitting here thinking about you parent's basement. Do you remember how much fun we used to have down there?"

"Yeah, I remember. I was so naïve and you kept stealing those damn magazines from your Dad and trying to act out all the stories with me. For some reason, you thought that was how real people had sex," I joked.

"I know. We were both so young and inexperienced. But hey, that was a long time ago."

"Yes, it was."

"So, we're not kids anymore and if you're willing, I would love to show you what I've learned over the years," she said as she inched her hand further up my thigh and gave me this wicked little grin.

"Well, that certainly is tempting, but I'm not sure that's a good idea Jackie. My head's still not right after my divorce and we have to work together. I just don't think it's a good idea for us to start that kind of relationship."

"You are so cute," she said laughing. "Listen sweety, I'm not looking for a relationship. I just want to play with that big cock of yours again. So, what do you say? Why don't you take me up to your room and let me show you what I've learned since we were teenagers. I'm willing to bet that I can make you forget all about your problems."

"Well I can see that some things never change. You're just as incorrigible as you were back in high school."

"Oh, you have no idea. But, if you're lucky, I just may show you how bad I can be. Now, are you going to just sit there or are you going to take me up to your room and give me a proper fucking?"

She didn't need to ask again. I quickly paid the tab and led her by the hand up to room 1246. By the time the door closed, we were already ripping our clothes off and throwing them on the floor at the end of the bed.

As soon as we were both naked, Jackie pushed me back onto the bed and started crawling up the bed on her hands and knees. As she crawled up between my legs, she paused when she got to my cock and looked up into my eyes with this mischievous little grin as she gently kissed the tip and then ran her tongue down my shaft and swirled it around my balls, making me groan with pleasure.

"Not yet big boy," she said as she continued licking up and down my shaft. "I've waited thirty years to have this cock inside of me again and there will be plenty of time for a proper blowjob after you fuck me."

After another quick kiss on the tip, Jackie quickly crawled up and straddled my hips. She had pushed my cock up against my stomach so that it was pointed towards my head as she rubbed her wet pussy up and down my shaft a couple of times before lifting her hips just enough to allow the tip of my cock to slide inside of her on her next stroke.

"Oh fuck, that feels good," I moaned. "My God, I'm about to cum and I'm not even all the way in you yet."

"Well we can't have that now, can we?" she asked as she slowly sunk down a little further on my cock. Inch by inch, she continued working more of my cock into her, careful not to push me over the edge until she was finally able to take my whole shaft inside of her.

After a brief pause, she slowly lifted herself up, leaving only the last few inches of my cock inside of her. I could feel the muscles of her pussy milking the tip of my cock as she held herself there for a second before smoothly sinking down onto me again. She did this several times, getting more excited with every stroke until she couldn't take it any longer.

I knew she was close, so I lifted my hips, shoving my cock even further inside of her until I felt the tip pushed against her cervix. Almost immediately, she started cumming. "Ohhhhhhhhh Fuuuuuuuuuuck!" she screamed as her body shook and her juices flooded out of her pussy and ran down by balls, soaking the bed beneath me.

As soon as her orgasm began to subside, she lifted herself again and began to slowly ride my cock. With each stroke, she got a little faster until pretty soon, I was slamming my cock up into her as hard as I could and the sound of our bodies slapping together filled the room.

As she neared her second orgasm, I could tell that I wasn't going to last much longer either. "Oh God, I'm about to cum! Where do you want it?" I moaned.