Fateful Lunch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you dare pull out." She growled. "I want to feel all of that hot, sticky cum filling me up. Come on, give it to me! Give me all of that cum."

Finally, I couldn't hold it any longer, so I grabbed her hips and pulled her down on me hard, pushing my cock as far into her as possible before I erupted, sending what felt like months' of stored cum rushing into her. As my cock twitched and spurted deep inside of her, she came again.

As we both came down from our orgasms, Jackie collapsed onto my chest, with my softening cock still inside of her. As she laid her head on my shoulder, she said, "Damn that was good?"

We both laid there for a while, gasping for breath until my cock finally popped out of her pussy, allowing a flood of cum to pour out of her and run down my balls, puddling on the bed below me. "It would appear that you have caused quite the mess, Ms. Whitlow," I whispered in her ear.

"Well, we can't have that now, can we?" she said. "I guess someone needs to get to work cleaning up all of that tasty cum."

I watched in amazement as Jackie slid down beside me and began licking the cum off of my cock and balls. She would occasionally look up at me and smile as she lapped up every drop of cum she could find. When she was finished, she took my semi-hard cock back into her mouth again and gently sucked it until I was rock hard again.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore, so I flipped her over onto her back and shoved my cock back into her. There was no need to go slow this time as she was soaking wet from the combination of her juices and my cum from earlier. Within a few strokes, I was slamming into her with everything I had. Since I had already cum once, I was able to hold out for a while this time.

I fucked her for a long time on her back, before I rolled her over, pulled her onto her knees, and pushed into her from behind. As I stroked into her hard and deep, I could feel her fingers playing with her clit. We fucked like this until she started moaning again.

Just as she was on the verge of cumming again, I shoved my index finger deep into her ass, sending her over the edge again. "Ohhhhhhhh Fuuuuuuuuuck! Shiiiiiiiiiiiit! I'm cumming again!" she screamed. "Fuck me! Don't you dare fucking stop! Fuck me with that big cock until you fill me up again!"

I had no intention of stopping. So, I kept fucking her through her orgasm until we both came again a few minutes later. Exhausted, we both collapsed onto the bed unable to speak. Laying there trying to catch my breath, I couldn't help but think, "damn, she hasn't changed at all in the last thirty years!"

Pretty soon, I could feel her stroking my chest and playing with my nipples. "My God Jackie, you can't possible want more," I said. "My poor cock is screaming for mercy as it is."

"Poor baby," she laughed. "Am I wearing you out?"

"Wearing me out? Hell, I think you're trying to kill me."

"Okay, I hear you. But, please just one more time and I promise to go easy on you. I just want to feel that magical tongue of yours on my pussy and see if you're still as good as you were in high school."

Never one to back down from a challenge, I rolled her onto her back and crawled between her legs. Teasing her just a little, I kissed around her inner thighs, slowly moving closer to her swollen lips before realizing what a cum covered mess her pussy was.

I paused for a second, not sure that I could continue when I heard her laughing. "Don't tell me a big boy like you is scared of his own cum?"

.

"It's not that I'm scared, it's just that it's, ah you know?"

"It's what?" she asked. 'It's gross? Well you didn't seem to think it was gross earlier for me to lick your cum off of your cock, did you? And you didn't think it was gross for me to lick my own juices off of your cock, did you? Hell, you didn't even think it was gross when I kissed you after I finished and stuck that same tongue in your mouth."

"I know. I know. It's just not something that I've ever done."

"Well in that case, it's about fucking time. Now stop wasting time and get to work. I really need to cum again."

"What the hell." I finally decided and gently kissed her swollen lips. After the shock of the first taste, I was able to put everything out of my mind and focus on the task at hand. I began running my tongue slowly up and down the swollen outer lips of her pussy, pausing to suck gently on her clit occasionally.

As I continued to work her over with my tongue, I slipped first one and then a second finger inside of her, feeling a torrent of cum being pushed out of her with every stroke of my fingers. After a while, I could tell that she was getting close again.

As her moans grew louder, I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and worked my middle finger up her ass again before slipping my thumb in her pussy. The feeling of my fingers messaging both of her holes while my tongue swirled around her clit was too much.

Suddenly, she grabbed my head in both of her hands and pulled me hard into her. I was struggling to breath with my face buried in her sloppy pussy, but I never stopped working her pussy with my tongue and fingers.

Then, she let out a blood curdling scream and her body began convulsing on the bed as she flooded my face with her juices. I kept licking until her orgasm subsided and then I crawled up her body, kissing her stomach and her breasts before falling on the bed beside her and pulling her to me.

We just laid there for a while with her head resting on my shoulder. It was a nice feeling to have a warm, female body cuddled up against me again.

For the next four months, I came down to Orlando about every two weeks and spent my days working on the project and my nights fucking Jackie Whitlow. I never mistook what we had as anything but friends with benefits. But damn what benefits they were.

Jackie was never boring in bed and every time we were together, she pushed my boundaries a little further. Hell, she even talked me into having a threesome with her and her friend Tanya three or four times. I always thought Jackie was the most sexually free person that I had ever met. But then, I met Tanya and she took it to a whole new level. There was absolutely nothing that she wasn't willing to try.

When I was home, I would occasionally see Allison around town, but mostly I just worked and tried to move on with my life. By late September, I was beginning to feel a little lonely since the kid were both away at school, so I called and invited them down to Florida over their fall break. They readily agreed and I made the flight arrangements and reservations in Key Largo for the second weekend in October.

When that weekend came, I left Orlando and drove to the airport in Miami to pick up the kids. I had rented a four-bedroom house on the water and a thirty-foot catamaran for the entire weekend. I didn't know how to sail, but Jackie had her captains license and was glad to come along be our captain for the weekend.

We had so much fun, sailing and fishing and snorkeling during the days. At night, we played cards and talked about the good times and vacations that we had while they were growing up. All in all, it was a great four days and the kids really liked Jackie because, quite frankly, she acted more like them than she did a forty-five-year-old woman.

When they went home, that Tuesday, I stayed over one more day to take care of a few things in Orlando on Wednesday before flying back to Atlanta the next day. That evening, after they left, Jackie and I did what we normally did when I was down. We went to dinner, had a few drinks and fucked ourselves to exhaustion.

At around 11:00, Jackie got up and dressed to go home. Before she left, she came over, sat next to me on the bed, and grabbed my hand. "Rob, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"I know it's none of my business, but what the hell are you doing here?"

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is what the hell are you doing down here with me when it was pretty obvious this weekend that you are still in love with your ex-wife."

"Listen Jackie, I don't know what you think you saw or heard, but I'm pretty sure you're wrong."

"No Rob, you listen to me. All weekend I heard you and the kids talking about all the good times you guys had as a family and those memories all included Allison. And, you may not have realized it, but your eyes lit up a little every time you guys talked about her.

I know she hurt you, but even good people make mistakes. It doesn't make her a bad person. I'm not telling you what to do, but if I were you, I would find a way to really forgive her/ Then, I would call her when you get home and ask her out on a date."

"A date? You mean like a real date like when we first met?"

"Yeah, a date, a real date. I think between what she did, the divorce, and what we've been doing for the past few months, your old marriage is dead. But that doesn't mean that you guys can't start fresh and build something new."

"Damn Jackie, I don't even know what's going on with her. For all I know, she's already met someone else and moved on."

"Well, you'll never know unless you ask. Just promise me you'll think about it?"

"Okay, okay, I'll think about it."

'Good. Now you have a safe flight in the morning and I'll talk to you in a few days."

I didn't sleep much that night. I came up with a hundred reasons why I should ignore Jackie's advice and just keep trying to move on. But I kept coming back to what she said and she was right. I did still love Allison and I probably always would. But, could I ever trust her again?

I continued to struggle all through my early morning flight, but I finally decided what to do as I walked through the airport towards baggage claim. With my mind made up, I found an empty seat in the terminal and pulled her number up on my phone.

I just stared at it for a second, not believing that I was actually going to do this. Finally, I got my nerve up and hit the call button.

"Hello."

"Hello Allison. It's me, Rob."

"Hey Rob. What's up?"

"Not much. I was just getting off a plane and I wondered if you were free for lunch today? I would really like to talk to you about something."

"Sure, I guess I can do lunch. I'm just working from home today, so there's nothing pressing. Where do you want to go?"

"How about Sullivan's at 1:00?"

"Okay, Sullivan's sounds good. I'll see you there."

I grabbed my bags and picked up my car from long-term parking before heading to my condo to drop off my bags and clean up a little after my flight. I had plenty of time to change clothes and make sure I looked and smelled my best before I had to leave for lunch.

I was sitting at a table near the front window, when she walked in. "Okay, this is it. You can do this. Now, just relax and act normal," I told myself as I watched her walking towards to table.

"Hey Rob," she said as I stood up to give her a hug.

"Hey Allison. Wow, look at you, beautiful as ever. Please, have a seat," I said as I pulled the chair out for her.

"Now you're making me nervous. Whatever it is that you need to talk to me about must be bad if you're throwing out compliments like that."

"No, nothing bad and I really meant it. You look really nice."

We ordered lunch and talked a little about the kids and I told her all about our weekend in the keys. We laughed and talked and it really felt like old times again. Finally, as the waiter took away our empty plates, I got up my nerve to finally ask her.

"So, I guess you're wondering why I called you today."

"Yeah, to be honest, I was a little shocked."

"Well, I know I haven't seen or talked to you much lately, but that doesn't mean that I haven't been thinking about you."

"I'm not sure if that's good or bad. I'm almost afraid to find out what you've been thinking."

"No, it's nothing bad. I've just been thinking about all of the good times we had through the years and this past weekend with the kids really just confirmed what I already felt. Allison, I asked you here today to see if you would be open to going out with me sometime. In fact, I was hoping you would be available tomorrow night."

She paused a second before answering, "So, would this be like a real date?"

"I was hoping it could be like a real date, but if you're seeing someone else, I understand," I said.

"Oh God, it's nothing like that. I haven't even thought about seeing anyone else. After the divorce, I decided that I needed to be by myself for a while after all that happened. I just didn't want to get my hopes up until I knew for sure what you had in mind."

"Great then. Can I pick you up at 6:00?"

"6:00 sounds good. What should I wear?"

"I haven't really thought that far ahead yet. But how about something casual, like maybe that brewpub in Alpharetta that you like?"

"That sounds really good." She reached over and took both of my hands in hers. When I looked up at her, I saw the tears streaming down her face. "Thank you, Rob. You will never know how much this means to me."

That was the first of several dates on successive Friday nights. On the third Friday, we went out to dinner and then to a club for some dancing. When I took her back home, she invited me in for a nightcap and I thought, "what the hell, that sounds good."

We actually had a few drinks and before I knew it, we were making out like we did back in college on the sofa in the den. It felt so good to hold her again. As we continued kissing, I eventually found myself lying on top of her with my left hand pushing up her thigh under her dress while my right hand was wrapped in her hair pulling her mouth to mine.

Suddenly, she lifted her hips a bit and pulled her dress up around her waist to give me complete access to her hips and legs. I could feel her hands grabbing my ass and pulling me into her, rubbing my hard cock against her panty covered pubic mound.

I felt her lips pull away from mine as she pulled my face into her neck. "Oh fuck, Rob. I need you so bad. Please don't stop," she begged. "I need to feel you inside of me right now!"

Unlike the last time we tried this before the divorce, I wanted this as much as she did. Thanks to Jackie, I had finally rediscovered my confidence as a man. For the first time since that day I overheard her talking to Kevin Richardson, I was able to get past the thoughts of her with him and just focus on her.

I quickly stood up and stripped my clothes off as she pulled her dress over her head and removed her bra. When I was finished undressing, I helped her with her panties, tossing them on the floor and crawling back on the sofa with her

I knelt between her legs, rubbing the tip of my hard cock up and down the wet lips of her pussy, teasing her just a bit. I was about to push inside of her when she put her hands against my chest and held me off. "Please go slow," she said. "I haven't been with anyone since the last time we made love last January."

I just nodded that I understood before pushing the head of my cock inside of her. I paused for a second to let her adjust before pushing in another inch. Slowly, I started to stroke in and out of her using just the first couple of inches of my cock. I was trying to be patient, but she was already cumming and I was barely inside of her. It was taking every ounce of strength I had not to just shove all the way into her.

When she recovered from that first orgasm, I continued working myself into her, slowly fucking her deeper and deeper with each stroke. When I was finally fully inside of her, I paused for just a second to enjoy the feeling. I was about to pull back out again, when she reached up and took my face in her hands and pulled it close to hers.

"Rob, I need to tell you that I'm not on the pill. I don't care if you cum inside of me all night long, but I just thought you should know."

I just leaned down and pressed my lips against hers as I pulled all the way out, leaving just the tip of my cock inside of her before pushing all the way into her again. I wish I could say that I never had any thoughts of Kevin Richardson that night, but that would be a lie. But, every time he popped into my mind, I just focused my anger into my cock and fucked Allison even harder.

I also won't lie and tell you that what we did that night was making love. It was rough and it was physical and it was just what we both needed to reclaim something that we thought we had lost. It was the first of many nights I spent with her at the house over the next couple of months and each time we were together pushed the thoughts of her and Kevin further out of my mind.

During that period, I quit going to Orlando to spend as much time as I could with Allison. Plus, I wasn't really sure how I would handle seeing Jackie in person again. My brother, Jack, took over the Florida project and the resort project in the Dominican Republic as both of them had gotten to the point where his engineering expertise was what was needed most.

Jackie and I still talked on the phone and worked on the business side of both projects. But there was not any real reason for me to travel to Florida. I focused on some of our new projects in the Atlanta area and let Jack handle Florida.

By January, Allison and I were still seeing each other regularly, so I invited her to go with me to the Dominican Republic for the grand opening of phase one of our resort there. She was excited to go and I was excited to have her going even if I was a little nervous about her meet Jackie for the first time.

I was actually planning on asking Allison to marry me again while we were at the resort, with the idea of coming back over the summer to have the ceremony on the beach with just the two of us and the kids. But, before I could do that, I felt like I needed to come clean to her about me and Jackie so that we could start over with no secrets between us.

So, we were sitting on her sofa, a few days before we were scheduled to leave, when I finally got the nerve to talk to her about Jackie. "Allison, I need to talk to you about something before we leave for our trip," I said.

"Okay, I'm all ears. What do you need to tell me?"

"I just, ahh, need to tell you a few things about our new business partner, Jackie Whitlow," I said nervously as I felt the sweat beginning to form on my brow.

I was still trying to figure out in my mind exactly how I was going to explain about me and Jackie when she just suddenly burst into laughter. This was certainly not the reaction that I was expecting. But, every time she looked up at what must have been a look of total confusion on my face, she burst into laughter again.

"I'm not sure what's so funny," I finally said. "Maybe when you get it back together you can explain what has you laughing so hysterically."

"I'm sorry, baby," she finally said, still struggling to stop laughing. "It's just that you look so cute when you get nervous. But listen, you don't have to explain anything to me about Jackie Whitlow. I know all about you and her."

"Really? So, maybe you can enlighten me on how you know so much about Jackie and me?"

"Rob, did you not think that I would see all those pictures that Carly posted on Instagram while you guys were in the Keys?"

"What pictures?" I asked. "You know that I hate all of that social media bullshit."

"They weren't anything bad. They were mostly of her and RJ with you, but there were several with you and your new friend in the background looking pretty cozy. It seemed pretty obvious that she was more than just a business friend. So, when you came home that next week and asked me out, I figured I would find out about this friend of yours before I got my hopes up too much, so I called the kids and asked them about her."

"I'm almost afraid to ask, but what exactly did those two have to say about her."