Fateful Wedding (F/F) Pt. 02

Story Info
Bride is gradually destroyed in all senses by bridesmaid.
8.2k words
4.29
9.7k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 11/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

Lindsey followed through on her idea of renting Mia out to the rich and fabulous of the neighbourhood.

Mia hated the long days working for others away from Lindsey, but she always did her best. Because when she got a good review from the clients, she was rewarded with long make out sessions with the feet she was just a little bit in love with.

Some of the families she served were truly horrible to Mia, but she persevered, constantly reminding herself of the rewards that waited if she did a great job.

Mia hadn't had to be punished for a while. That experience in the tub had changed her perspective, and she threw herself into staying in the good graces of her Mistress.

But everyone has a breaking point, and Mia was about to reach hers.

Lindsey's little sister Candace had just turned eighteen and Lindsey had the perfect gift for her. The house she'd taken from Mia. Mia had always thought that one day Lindsey might give her the house back, but now it was gone for good. She watched Candace jump around excitedly, clapping her hands, her own house fully paid for at just eighteen.

Candace had the same perfect tan, silky golden hair and pretty face as her older sister, but she didn't share her sister's curves. Candace was the picture of athleticism... long, strong legs and a perfectly toned stomach which she loved to show off. Midriff tops, tiny skirts and strapped heels were Candace's style, and today, her little blue skirt bounced around her upper thighs as she celebrated her amazing gift.

Mia had been ordered to give Candace a gift, too. She nervously approached the celebrating blonde and sunk to her knees. By now, Mia either strutted around Lindsey's house in lingerie purchased by her Mistress, or in public, donned a tiny, somewhat slutty French maid outfit. Today, she was in the maid's outfit.

"Princess Candace, I hope you'll enjoy the house that was once mine. As my gift to you, I'll be available to clean it and serve you in any ways you wish."

She hated the idea of serving the girl who was going to live in her cute little house, but she wouldn't dare upset Mistress Lindsey.

The leggy cheerleader looked down at poor Mia, who was going to kiss her strappy blue heels.

"Ew. Don't dare to kiss my feet, loser," Candace quickly turned around and bent one leg in the knee, showing her shoe sole to Mia.

"One lick to the sole is enough," Mia was taken aback, that was simply disgusting. But seeing her goddess' amused and expecting look, she complied.

"I'll let you know when I want you," Candace said, kicking Mia's face away a moment after her tongue touched the sole.

Lindsey couldn't stand but laugh at the scene.

All too soon, Candace did want the services of Mia.

She arrived at her former house. And nearly burst into tears. Candace had redecorated. Mia had a conservative, tasteful style and Candace had torn that apart. She'd had a damn dance floor and stripper pole installed, Mia's little house having become party-central for Candace and her rich bitch friends. Mia's bedroom, a gorgeous beige with antique dolls and a frilly, floral bead spread had been painted bright pink, with neon lights, playboy stickers and pictures of hot boys on the walls.

Candace wore a tiny string bikini. She was in love with herself, constantly checking herself out in the mirror. She was exactly the type of girl Mia always had hated. Popular, pretty, slutty, entitled.

"Well, start cleaning, dummy," Candace bitched.

Candace lived like someone who had just turned eighteen. Her clothes were everywhere, there were empty vodka and beer bottles all over the house, and the place was a complete mess.

The bikini-clad Candace chatted on the phone while poor Mia worked.

"Too funny," Mia heard Candace say, "You should see this loser. Cleaning up after me while I live in her house. And she calls me Princess. I know right, so pathetic."

It took all day to clean the house, and when it was finally done, Candace said, "Just watching you is exhausting. My sister says you're a wonderful foot masseuse. Come show me."

Mia pouted. She just wanted to get back to her beautiful curvaceous Mistress and away from this horrid girl. Part of her problem was that she'd come to accept her own obedience to the older women Lindsey rented her out to. This girl was almost a year younger than her, and she couldn't bear taking orders from a younger girl.

But she had no choice, wrapping her hands around the little feet of Candace. It wasn't that Candace's feet weren't pretty. High arches, soft skin, long toes, a gorgeous French manicure. But the only feet she'd ever felt attraction to were Lindsay's.

As she diligently worked on Candace's foot, the leggy blonde reached under the couch and pulled out a huge file.

"Tell me about this," she ordered.

Mia gasped. Her wedding folder.

Weddings had been her dream ever since she was a little girl, and over the years she'd collected all kinds of wedding material. There were dress designs, speeches, floral arrangements, venue information, poems. It was her pride and joy.

"Explain it," Candace demanded.

As she rubbed her feet, Mia explained how she felt about weddings, bringing couples together, celebrating their love, making it the most special day of their lives. She'd become an incredible wedding registrar, and she was just about to become a wedding planner as well when everything had gone wrong at that fateful wedding. She had tears in her eyes as she spoke, knowing her dream was now out of reach.

Suddenly, Candace, flipping through the pages, said, "I finally know what I want to do with my life. With all this information in here, I have everything I need to become a registrar and wedding planner. Of course, I won't plan boring, conservative weddings like you would. Mine will be the greatest parties ever, fun and totally sexy!"

Mia lost it. This little bitch had taken her house. Now she was taking her dream career. And she was going to do it in a way that Mia herself would hate. Candace was going to rip little Mia's dream to shreds!

She couldn't take it anymore.

She released the bitchy blonde's foot and stood.

"No," she said. "No. I won't allow it. Give me my folder. Now."

Candace giggled, standing, facing Mia.

"Get back down on your knees, SLAVE," Candace said, eyebrow raised.

But Mia wouldn't. This younger girl was a couple of inches taller that Mia, but she wasn't the intimidating presence of her older sister.

"I'm not afraid of you," Mia said, trying to sound assertive.

With a 'whooosh', Candace spun, her cheerleader leg whizzing through the air. The force of the kick creating a horrifying *crack* as it connected with Mia's face.

The world went dark for Mia, and when she managed to force her eyes back open, she had already crumpled to her knees. Her eyes had opened just in time to see Candace's devastating foot aiming for her face once more, the excruciating strike toppling Mia over onto her side.

With her foot, Candace rolled fallen Mia onto her back and put her foot on Mia's chest, looking at her face menacingly.

"I own you, bitch. And thanks to you, I'm going to have access to soooo many hot grooms. You know my sister fucked the groom at that wedding you hosted, right? Yup - got the bride drunk and fucked him right next to her sleeping body in the honeymoon suite. Everytime I think about it, it turns me on. Imagine - all those brides putting their faith and trust in me on their special day. Letting me control everything. Doing as I say. And paying huge sums. While I'm planning my seduction of the groom. So, so hot."

Mia couldn't believe Lindsey had fucked Steven. Surely Candace was making it up? And the thought of Candace tearing apart marriages before they even begun as opposed to Mia bringing couples together.... no... that simply couldn't happen.

Mia summoned all her remaining strength and shoved her head upwards, trying to raise on her elbows.

Candace shrieked, putting her foot to Mia's pretty face to shove her down.

But in her fury, Mia grabbed and pulled blonde's foot making her to lose balance and fall onto her ass.

Mia was ready to reach Candace's face and unleash furious slapping, but she underestimated athletic beauty over her and her position was too unfavorable.

The next moment Candace slammed her foot into the poor face so hard Mia's head bumped into the floor, making her semiconscious.

But that wasn't the end. Candace put her dancer legs into action, and Mia's eyes opened in fright as she felt Candace cross her ankles, trapping Mia's head between her powerful calves.

Mia couldn't move. She gripped at the tanned ankles, but Candace had them locked. The blonde began to sit up, rolling Mia backwards as she laid on her side herself.

Mia was at Candace's mercy now, and Candace took her time positioning Mia's body, until finally she had Mia's scrawny neck between her thighs.

"Yesss, Mia, it's useless," Candace teased, as Mia clawed at her thighs. "My legs have you now."

Mia was panicking. Her air supply was being cut off, and she could feel herself getting whiter than even usual. She believed she was going to lose her life right then and there. The last thing she'd ever experience was the silky smooth, tanned, powerful thighs of an eighteen-year-old cheerleader suffocating her.

Her struggle began to stop, her hands no longer trying to force Candace's legs apart. All she could do was rest her dainty hands against these incredible legs as they took away her last breath.

As her eyes closed, her arms went limp, Candace saying "night night, slave".

Mia woke to a nightmare. She couldn't move the ass of Candace on her chest. Her eyes first took in the most bitchy smirk she'd ever seen. Candace had removed her bikini, and while her breasts had nothing on her sisters, they still dwarfed Mia's. But worse, those killer thighs had her face sandwiched, and Candace's pussy was right there, inches from her face.

"You know I've just been sitting here," Candace grinned, "Thinking about all those clueless wives I'm going to wrap round my pretty little fingers. Thinking of their handsome husbands burying their faces between the same thighs that have your little face between them. And I have to say, little Mia, it's quite the turn-on."

Mia was helpless as Candace shifted forward, lifting her ass a little, pressing her pussy right to Mia's face.

"If you lick, it'll speed things up," Candace laughed, beginning to grind backwards and forwards over Mia's face.

It was all too much for Mia. This hateful, awful blonde was riding her face, and there was nothing she could do about it. And worse, the incredibly smooth skin of Candace's thighs rubbing against her cheek was having an effect on Mia. Almost involuntarily, she found her tongue doing the unthinkable - lapping at the pussy of a girl she undoubtedly despised more than anyone in the world.

By the time Candace was done, Mia was a mess. The blonde simply stood and presented her foot, Mia diligently putting her tongue out, allowing Candace to run her foot all over it.

"You best be getting home to my sister," Candace grinned, "I will let her know you attempted to assault me. I can only imagine the punishment you'll get when you get home."

Mia made her way back to Lindsey's. She was broken and violated, and absolutely petrified of what Lindsey was going to do to her when she got inside. Unfortunately for Mia, Lindsey was about to become the least of her problems.

She entered the house, immediately throwing herself on the ground and Lindsey's feet.

"Please, Mistress, I beg for your forgiveness. I messed up. Please, please forgive me."

She was smothering the tops of Lindsey's bare feet with adorable little kisses.

But as the tanned, curvy legs and beautiful feet of her Mistress moved back, they were replaced by a new set. Clearly aged, wrinkled feet clad in low heel sandals. Equally curvaceous legs, but not as tanned as Lindsey's, with clear signs of ageing. She looked up to see a body that, unlike the curvaceous Lindsey and the athletic Candace, was out of shape. This woman had breasts the size of Lindsey's, although they were beginning to sag while Lindsey's seemed to defy gravity. The woman's face was slightly wrinkled, a stern scowl on her face, framed by stylish but greying hair.

"Slave, meet my mother, Sally."

Mia looked up at the stern-looking woman.

"Uh... hi, ma'am," she said politely.

"You're right," the woman said to Lindsey. "She's completely lacking discipline."

She produced something that had Mia's eyes open wide. A little black collar and a leash.

"You, young lady, are just a slave," Sally said. "Given your outburst with my youngest daughter earlier, clearly you don't quite understand what being a slave is all about. And until you do, you shall be collared."

Mia shook her head fiercely, "No, please, ma'am, I'll be good."

If Mia thought Lindsey and Candace were ruthless, she hadn't seen anything yet.

Sally pushed the small girl over with her leg and began to ruthlessly stomp on her chest, heel leaving bruises here and there. A moments after Mia started crying.

"You. Assaulted. Both. My. Daughters," she barked, a stomp for every word.

Then, she positioned her foot over Mia's pretty sobbing face and gave her one last authoritative stomp, giving her a blue eye and almost knocking poor Mia out.

She reached down, fastening the collar to Mia's neck, and began to literally drag her by the leash to the front door.

"Until you can learn to be the perfect slave to my wonderful daughters, you'll be staying with me," yelled the vicious sixty-year-old as she dragged Mia's body out of the front door and toward the car.

Sally opened the trunk, scooped little Mia up and shoved her inside, slamming the lid shut.

She hugged her laughing daughter.

"When I return, she won't just obey your every command, she'll know how to anticipate your needs and deliver them before you even ask."

Lindsey smiled, "Thanks, mom."

Final Chapter

Mia walked up the driveway toward Lindsey's front door. Her back was perfectly straight. Her walk perfected. One foot right in front of the other, little ass swaying. Part of her role was to be sexy for her superiors. She was dressed in a classic, even elegant outfit. Classic suit with a white blouse and black pointy shoes. Sally's taste is a good-looking slave, it makes it funnier than bossing around some almost naked skunk looking creature. Passerby would even say Mia looks like a layer or smth... If there wasn't a collar on her neck.

Sally walked in front of her, leash in hand.

Some jerk walked past, wolf-whistling. The old Mia would have been humiliated - but the new Mia took it as a compliment. She was born to be a sexy slave to her superiors.

Lindsey looked out of her window, immediately noticing the change in little Mia. She noticed the definition in her arms and legs. The soft little princess was now flawlessly toned. Her expression had changed, too. Gone was the scared, timid little kitten. In its place was a determined and focused young woman. Lindsey watched as Mia entered, Sally entering right after her.

Mia sunk to her knees.

She ran her hands seductively over the chunky legs of Sally while she began to use her teeth to loosen the straps of Sally's black designer heels.

She lifted the ageing woman's leg, working her shoe off with her teeth, before licking the sole of the shoe. She repeated the action on Sally's other foot. Finally, she kissed the tops of Sally's feet, then looked up at her.

"Thank you, my lady, for allowing me to touch your lovely legs. To lick your shoes. To kiss your wonderful feet."

"My my," Lindsey said with a smirk.

It had been a difficult month for Mia.

Sally was a strict and frightfully vicious woman. But she'd done wonders with the slave. It had taken some severe beatings. Mia had been taken over Sally's lap and spanked like a little girl. She'd had her face stomped. She'd been smothered to within an inch of her life by Sally's ageing but still powerful thighs. And she's not only survived, she'd grown. She was a better young woman and ready to be the slave of Mistress Lindsey's dreams.

"Show Mistress your strength, girl. Carpet - now."

Mia smiled. Yes, smiled, as she laid on her back.

She felt the foot she missed so much cover her face. The other stepping between her breasts. The weight of the blonde goddess hurts as before, but Mia wouldn't cry out or groan. No. Her body was now trained to take such weight.

Sally joined, one foot crushing Mia's stomach, the other right on her crotch. It hurt a lot, but it wouldn't break Mia. She'd undergone rigorous workout programs under Sally's command, and despite her small size, she was now completely toned, her body hardened.

Done walking all over her, Sally was ready for Mia to demonstrate some of her other newly learned skills.

"Little Mia, as we know, was obsessed with the sanctity of marriage. She told me she was disgusted when Candace told her you slept with Steven right next to Grace on their wedding day," Sally laughed, Lindsey smirking.

"As part of her training, she had to part ways with her little marriage fantasy. To graduate, she was required to seduce Mark, my neighbour. Happily married to his wife Carol for twenty-two years. Watch."

She showed Candace her phone, little Mia leading the older married man into Sally's spare bedroom, where the camera had been set up. Lindsey was impressed, watching Mia perform a seductive dance that might even rival the abilities of her little sister Candace, who had danced for years as a head cheerleader. Mia was nowhere near as beautiful as Candace, but her sultry dance had the married Mark hustling out of his clothes, Mia soon riding him, Mark moaning her name.

"That's not even the best part," Sally laughed. She'd set it up so that Carol would come over, looking for her husband, and Sally had sent Carol to the bedroom to catch her husband in the act with Mia.

Mia had casually gotten up off her husband, the much older and larger Carol calling her all sorts of names.

But Mia's new found strength had her grabbing Carol's hair and effortlessly dragging her to the ground.

She laid a foot on Carol's poor face, but she wouldn't stop there. She laid kick after kick into the older woman until she started begging to stop. Giving a couple more face kicks, Mia placed a foot over her face, tossing her light brown hair back.

"You can run tell someone if you want," Mia said confidently. "Tell them that an eighteen-year-old seduced your husband and then kicked your fat old ass."

She removed her foot from Carol's face, staring down at her.

"Your husband, when I snap my pretty fingers, will come running to me like the puppy dog he is, bitch. Stay out of my way and I might let you keep him."

Mia had arrogantly sauntered out of the room.

"Not JUST the perfect maid anymore," Sally laughed. "She's now seductive, tough and even more obedient than ever. Like a devastating weapon so tiny you can keep it in your pocket."

Lindsey was clapping her hands excitedly, dreaming up all kinds of possibilities. But she also had a slight concern. For now, she knew she could control Mia because of the hundreds of thousands of dollars Mia still owed her. But she was now a little worried that the new Mia would find a way out of her mess and seek revenge. This wasn't the innocent, timid little girl who'd been so easily manipulated and threatened months ago.

But Mia, as Sally had promised, was now trained to anticipate her Mistresses' thoughts, concerns and commands.

She crawled over, placing her hands on Lindsey's ankles.

"Mistress," she said softly, no sign of the aggression she'd shown with Carol, "May I speak freely?"

"You may," Lindsey said, intrigued.