Fateful Wedding (F/F) Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your money is a good start, Grace," Lindsey laughed, "But it's not enough. I'm taking it all. Your husband. Your big, perfect house, your hot little car. And what's even sexier is - you're going to help me do it. You're going to lose everything you ever had to me - your Mistress."

As Grace watched Lindsey's bikini-clad ass sway as she walked into the house, she knew her former best friend was right.

"Yes, Mistress," she whispered.

Epilogue: 12 months later.

"You are simply THE most beautiful bride I have ever seen, Mistress," Mia purred, softly kissing Lindsey's hand. "And that engagement ring looks so much better on you than her." She followed up her hand kissing with a kiss on the ring that had once sparkled on Grace's finger.

"Biiiitch, let's go, it's time to get started."

It was Candace, Lindsey's little sister, and Mia ran over to her, singing "of course, Princess!".

Part of Mia's role as Lindsey's slave was to make up with Candace after their altercation. Mia never did like Candace, but she was a slave and Candace a Princess, and she needed to treat her accordingly.

Candace had the perfect punishment for Mia. Mia would be her 'wedding assistant'. Instead of creating weddings of elegance and beauty like she'd always dreamed, Mia would be creating Candace-style weddings full of alcohol, revealing outfits and promiscuity. And this particular wedding was definitely Candace-style!

For starters, the bride's dress wasn't the stunning gown Grace had worn. It was a short white low cut dress which showed off all the blonde's hypnotically curvaceous features.

Candace herself wore a little black number, long athletic legs drawing the attention of every man and woman who glanced at her.

Guests were encouraged to come "stripper-tastic" - the sluttier the better - most complying with the bride's wishes.

The red carpet was all laid out, and between the red carpet and the spot where the bride would meet her groom lay Grace - the only one conservatively dressed.

She wore a red business pants, hiding her beautiful legs and matching red blouse without cleavage along with her black collar, waiting to be a part of the bride's red carpet.

Many people were puzzled seeing a gorgeous woman serving as part of a carpet, but Sally never felt tired explaining yet to another couple of guests.

"Grace is just proving to be a great friend! She felt Lindsey may feel a bit uncomfortable marrying her former husband and to make up for it she offered utmost support by paying for the whole wedding with her own money and being a part of bride's carpet. I know it sounds bizarre, but after some consideration me and Lindsey agreed to her request," Sally would shrug smiling.

Mia stood at the front, calling the audience to attention, ready to start proceedings.

"Introducing your marriage registrar," Mia said, "The sexy, stunning, incredible Princess Candace."

Mia sunk to her knees as Candace made her entrance and started to speak. Mia started humbly kissing her feet.

The audience didn't know where to look. At the entrance the bride would soon burst through? At the ex-wife of the groom in her red suit laying on the floor? At the erotic scene of Mia kissing the sexiest set of legs the guests had ever seen? Or at the groom who seemed like a shadow of that confident man he used to be before?

With Grace as her broken slave, Lindsey had simply taken Steven apart. He'd dreamt longingly of Lindsey ever since his wedding day, when she had first seduced him. He never could get the blonde off his mind, and had been secretly in love with her right throughout his short marriage to Grace. When he saw what Lindsey had done to his wife, Steven was putty in Lindsey's hands. They'd dated for a short while - but Lindsey had plans for him. She'd enslave the love-sick man just as she had his wife. She'd take him for everything, including the house he and Grace had called home. By now, Lindsey was enjoying the company of a number of different men and women in Grace's marital bed with Steven's full blessing. Lindsay was his world, and her happiness was all that mattered.

And here she was, smiling as she sauntered sexily down the aisle.

Grace braced. She'd been instructed that "carpet doesn't make a sound, bitch".

And so, she ensured she didn't yelp as the bride in her towering white heels, supported by one of her maids, began to walk up her legs, onto her stomach and then on her chest. Just for fun, the bridesmaid pierced her heel into Grace's hand, raising her pain to the highest level.

Lindsey couldn't resist pausing with her foot on Grace's face, slipping the heel of her stiletto into Grace's mouth, the toe of the shoe on Grace's forehead.

Once she finally stepped off, Grace knew her role. A quick kiss on each of Lindsey's feet before crawling to the front row, right where Sally was sitting. Grace sprawled along the row with her face near Sally's seat, who put off her shoes and planted sweaty feet on the face to cool down. The woman sitting beside Sally with amusement put her shoe clad feet on Grace's body.

As the wedding proceeded, Sally ordered Grace to stretch out her tongue and rubbed her wrinkled foot on it, causing the woman beside to giggle.

"Sally, isn't this Greg's and Monica's daughter diligently refreshing your feet? I think she is, but I'm not quite sure. Your feet covered almost the whole her face," the woman chuckled.

"That's exactly her. That's a pity her parents haven't come. Their faces could have served as nice footrests too," both women burst into laughter.

Finally, it was time for the vows. Candace grinned.

"Do you, Steven, take Lindsey to be your lawfully wedded wife? To serve her every command as your mistress? To spend every minute of your existence serving her as her bitch?"

"I do."

"Do you, Lindsey, take Steven to be your lawfully wedded husband? To treat him like the pathetic loser with the talented tongue that he is? To emasculate him, and to take other men and women in front of him? To use him up and spit him out, making him nothing but your little bitch?"

"I do!"

"I now pronounce you man and wife, slave and mistress. You may kiss the bride."

Steven crawled to Lindsey, kissing each of her feet as the crowd clapped.

The reception was a total party, and Mia and Grace were to serve as waitresses. Their tops were removed. Grace was self-conscious of her breasts, they hadn't sat quite the same since Lindsey had destroyed them a year ago, but she forced a smile on her face as she and Mia served the bride and her guests.

Finally, the party was over.

"You invited me to your honeymoon suite on your wedding day, Grace. It's only fair I do the same to you."

This was heaven for Lindsey. Steven, on his knees, began to strip Lindsey of her wedding dress as his ex-wife once again serving as furniture for her, this time as a shoe shelf having Lindsey's shoes on her chest and seeing the scene from the side. Lindsey wore Grace's wedding lingerie once more - and if Grace was honest, she had to admit that she could see why Steven had been unable to resist her in it on their wedding night.

Soon, Lindsey was laying back, smiling.

"Mmmmmm," she purred.

Life was good. She'd taken everything from Grace and Steven. She had her subby hubby between her legs, his talented tongue working its magic, while once elegant and admirable Grace was reduced to a mere shelf for her shoes.

"Such lucky slaves, aren't you?" she purred.

Both replied together, but only Steven sounded happy.

"Yes, Mistress."

THE END