Fateful Wedding (F/F) Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am hopelessly in love with you, Mistress. I have been since that day in the bathtub. I don't resent what you did to me. In fact, I thank you, and I have a gift to show my appreciation. My lady has it in her bag."

Sally grinned, handing her daughter Mia's gift.

Lindsey couldn't stop laughing as she read the document. Mia had made a submission that she didn't feel Lindsay had extracted enough from her that day in court. She had done her research, discovering that some assault cases had netted the victim up to five million dollars, and she'd signed a declaration to pay Lindsey that amount.

"I'll never pay it, of course," Mia said, "But it also means I'll never be free. If I ever displease you, you can take that document to the judge and I will surely be imprisoned."

Lindsey smirked.

"You really do love me, don't you, slave?"

Mia nodded. "If you'll allow me, Mistress, I'd love to show you how much..."

Sally left, grinning. She had trained Mia to be the perfect seductress, with tongue skills that could make any woman's knees weak. Sally would miss little Mia's talented tongue, but she'd done her job. Her daughters were her everything, and Lindsey would now be upstairs, a diligent, devoted little slut between her legs, giving her orgasm after orgasm, committed wholly and completely to Lindsey's pleasure.

After bringing her Mistress to three orgasms that afternoon, little Mia was busy sensually worshipping the blondes toes when Lindsey laughed.

"What is it, Mistress?" purred Mia.

"That bitch Grace. She's had a problem with me on account of my treatment of you at the wedding and in court. Clearly she's come to her senses. She wants to put it behind us and renew our friendship."

She read the text out loud for Mia.

"Hi girl. Look, I know I've been quiet lately. Honestly, it took me a while to get over how you treated the marriage registrar. But you really did save my wedding and I know you were only looking out for me. You're my best friend, Lindsey. I love you. Can I come over tomorrow for a drink?"

Little Mia pictured Grace. The impossibly stunning bride she'd been so enamoured with. Grace was exactly the type of woman Mia had dreamed of being.

She began to kiss her way up Lindsey's curvy legs, and when she reached her upper thighs, she smiled up at her Mistress.

"Your frenemy in your house. Let's get her, Mistress. Let's have the Queen Bee worshipping the woman who fucked her husband not only before the wedding, but after the wedding in her honeymoon suite."

Lindsey ran her hands through Mia's hair as her young slave with the tireless tongue began to work on her Mistresses fourth orgasm of the afternoon.

"I like your thinking, little slave," she purred.

The next morning, Mia knelt before her Mistress, giving her a pedicure as they worked on their plan to ensnare Grace in Lindsey's sticky web.

Grace hadn't seen Lindsey since the day in court, when Lindsey had sealed Mia's fate with her emotional fake performance. And when Lindsey answered the door, Grace felt that her best friend somehow looked more beautiful than ever. Grace had worn an elegant designer dress, a stunning red number with little straps, ending at her mid thigh, showing off her best asset, those long, lovely legs. Lindsey had a little white skirt on, flat white slides, and a tight black top that had her impossible cleavage on full display. Lindsey, while beautiful, had always lived in the elegant Grace's shadow - a big part of her determination to seduce the groom at Grace's wedding.

The two hugged, and Lindsey made a point of smashing Grace's nice breasts with her own bigger ones. She needed Grace's always overflowing confidence to be at least a little dented for her plan to work. Grace definitely felt it, releasing herself from the hug just to stop Lindsey's superior breasts from using her own as a shelf to rest on.

But as soon as they entered, Grace's warm facial expression changed. There was Mia, sat on the floor at the foot of the couch, in her little maid outfit, head bowed, palms on the ground facing up. She had a terrified look on her face.

"Lindsey," Grace whined, "Is this necessary?"

Lindsey laughed, "Yes hun, it is. Soon, she'll finally repay her debt for slapping your wonderful groom and ruining your wedding, as well as for assaulting my foot."

Grace sighed, "She didn't really assault your foot, Lindsey."

Lindsey giggled, "Well, she plead guilty to it, remember? Anywayyyyy...."

The blonde sauntered over to Mia, lifting her leg, presenting the bottom of her slide, snapping her fingers, "Lick, bitch."

Grace watched in horror as poor Mia extended her tongue, pressing it to the heel of Lindsey's slide and running it right up to the toe. She repeated the motion over and over again, her tongue slowly moving over the bottom of the shoe, little Mia whimpering with each lick.

Grace had seen enough. "Stop it. Right now!" she demanded. She was a dominant woman herself, but she hated seeing someone as helpless as the timid Mia being humiliated by a powerful woman like Lindsey.

Lindsey simply laughed.

"Alright, alright. Why don't you head out the back by the pool, Grace, and I'll join you in a minute?"

Grace stomped out of the room, heading outside, standing by Lindsey's swimming pool, shaking her head. She had to find a way to get Lindsey to ease up on Mia.

She turned to face the house when she heard Lindsey's voice singing "come along, little slave".

Even Grace was bedazzled by the sight. Her best friend had changed into a tiny white bikini that left nothing to the imagination. Lindsey's body had never looked better, her golden skin on full display, blonde hair bouncing around her shoulders, breasts impossible not to stare at. And Lindsey looked all the more powerful with the maid outfit wearing Mia crawling right beside her, nuzzling Lindsey's perfectly curvaceous leg with her face, black collar on, leash in Lindsey's manicured fingers.

Lindsey made a show of strutting around the yard, Mia crawling, and Grace was completely stunned into silence. If she was honest, for the first time in her life, she felt envious and even somewhat intimidated. She'd always considered herself the most beautiful of her friends, but it was hard to deny that Lindsey's bikini body was flawless, and she exuded extreme confidence and power as she walked around the pool.

Suddenly, Mia cried "oh no!".

The sound of a car out the front had Mia getting up from her knees, Lindsey giggling as she released the leash. Mia tore towards the house, a panicked look on her little face. Grace followed in hot pursuit to see what all the fuss was about.

She watched Mia run out the front door towards the car that had pulled up, where she threw herself down on the ground, laying on her back. Her feet were positioned at the car door, head towards the house, as the car door opened. And out stepped Sally, Lindsey's mother. Right onto Mia's thin legs. Grace watched, her jaw open, as Sally walked her black wedges right up Mia's legs, onto her stomach. The big older woman paused to press her foot over Mia's left breast before placing her other foot on Mia's face. Right there, out in public, she dragged her shoe back and forth, Mia's tongue out, Sally using her as a human doormat. Grace barely held a cry, seeing a far bigger woman crushing tiny Mia. Grace felt sick seeing Mia's tongue collecting dirt from Sally's shoe soles. Injustice of the scene was unbearable.

As Sally finally stepped off Mia, the young girl with tears in her eyes quickly handed her leash up to the grey-haired beast, getting onto all fours again and crawling after her as she headed to the house.

"Hello, Grace," Sally smiled like nothing extraordinary happened before hugging her bikini-clad daughter.

Sally had always hated Grace, because she felt Lindsey herself was the better woman. She couldn't stand that Grace was always the center of attention, and had always wished her daughter could find a way to emerge from Grace's shadow.

Grace's legs turned into a jelly. Still feeling sick, she managed to utter just soft quiet "Good morning, Sally".

Sally handed the leash to Lindsey, the three women heading back to the pool area, Mia crawling right next to Lindsey, constantly sobbing.

Grace just couldn't take it anymore. What they had done to Mia was completely over the top. It gave her strength to put herself together partially, but her words didn't sound really intimidating.

"You're a bitch, Lindsey. I'm leaving, and I'll make you pay for what you've done to Mia."

But as Grace reached the back door to head back into the house, she heard a long, anguished cry from Mia. She turned to see BOTH Lindsey and Sally standing on her!

Sally had her feet on Mia's stomach, while Lindsey had one foot on Mia's face, the other on her chest. Lindsey did a slow, sexy dance as she posed on Mia, swaying her hips provocatively, a big beautiful smile on her face.

Grace's mind worked overtime. She felt responsible since it was her wedding and her best friend that had gotten Mia into this mess. She just had to save the skinny girl. Somehow...

She stared at Lindsey's foot as the dancing blonde goddess twizzled it on Mia's face. At that moment, Grace remembered something she'd forgotten all about. That morning in the honeymoon suite when she'd woken up to see Lindsey's foot in her face. She remembered how Lindsey had sleepily extended her leg. The feeling came back to her... the silkiest skin she'd ever touched covering her face. She remembered the way she'd breathed it in, not able to bring herself to remove the 'sleeping' woman's foot, letting it rest there for seven or eight seconds that seemed like seven or eight minutes. Grace hadn't thought twice about it... But now, looking at that beautiful foot... Maybe there WAS a way to save Mia, or at least limit the pain she must be feeling under those two women.

"This isn't fair," Grace said softly, her strength leaving her. "If you're both so intent on walking over someone... Lindsey... you can uh..." her last words came out as a whisper, "You can walk all over me instead."

Little Mia found it hard not to smile. Grace was falling right into their trap. But she focused. She had to keep up her act, making Grace feel sorry for her.

Lindsey also had to compose herself. She simply couldn't wait to have Grace at her feet... But she couldn't rush this. This was her opportunity to ensnare Grace in her web, and she needed to play her cards carefully.

"Oh Grace," the blonde smiled, "I don't want to walk on you. You're not the one that still owes me a massive debt. I'm only walking all over little Mia because she's yet to pay me my money. She still owes me $350,000"

Money? This was ALL about money?? Grace knew Mia would never be able to pay her debts. And so, the words tumbled from her mouth.

"I'll pay her debt."

Lindsey's eyes were sparkling. The great Grace was within her grasp.

She finally stepped off Mia, strutting towards Grace.

"Even you don't have $350,000 sitting around," she challenged.

"True," Grace said, "But I could make a significant down payment."

Lindsey circled her best friend, breasts heaving in her tiny bikini.

"Open up your account. Let's see if we can make a deal."

Grace's hand was shaking as she took out her phone and opened her banking app.

Lindsey opened her hand, wiggling her fingers.

"Hand it to me."

Grace dropped her phone into her best friend's hand.

"$230,000... Not a bad down payment," Lindsey smiled.

"Oh, wait - no... I didn't mean I'd give you that much up front! That's everything I own."

Lindsey smiled. A beautiful yet evil smile that made Grace feel uneasy.

"Ok," Lindsey said, "I'll take $50,000 to start with. But to show me you're sincere about paying the rest over time, you're going to do something for me. Get down, on your knees, and kiss - my - feet."

Grace felt she was losing control of the situation. Her friend seemed different... And Grace suddenly found herself not trusting Lindsey.

But Lindsey was so close to winning, and she wasn't about to let the Queen Bee slip through her clutches. She raised her foot slightly, running it along Grace's calf, and Grace felt her body shudder. That memory of Lindsey's foot on her face was now right at the front of Grace's mind.

"On your knees, Grace," the busty blonde said firmly but calmly.

Grace was shaking a little as she began to lower herself. The slow descent to her knees had her eyes taking in every impossible curve on Lindsey's incredible body.

"It's ok to tell me how beautiful I am," the bikini-clad blonde purred as Grace's knees hit the ground.

Grace was simply overawed. The woman who she had considered the best friend all these years towered over her, her bikini body drawing unstoppable envy from her, her ego swelling as a result of her kneeling frenemy.

"You're really beautiful, Lindsey," Grace breathed, blue eyes starting to tear up.

Sally looked on. Was Grace going to do it? Was the high and mighty Queen Bee going to fall from grace by lowering her lips to Lindsey's feet? They both smirked as they got their answer.

With her flawlessly manicured fingers on Lindsey's calves to steady herself, she ever so slowly bowed her head, bringing her full, pouty lips to the top of Lindsey's left foot.

There was silence as her lips grazed the blonde's foot, Sally still casually standing on Mia's body and giving her daughter a look that said "Finish Her!"

As Grace separated her lips from the top of Lindsey's left foot, Lindsey raised her right, bringing it down firmly on the back of Grace's head and pushing her lips right back into her left foot.

"You stop kissing my foot when I say so."

Grace bristled, preparing herself to move away from her best friend's feet and put an end to this. But her body wouldn't obey her mind. Lindsey was beautiful. Powerful. And her feet... Oh, how Grace hated to admit it... Her feet were simply irresistible.

A sigh of defeat escaped Grace's lips as her soft little kiss morphed into a series of long, deep kisses, Grace's palms resting on the floor near blonde's feet like she's praying her God.

With each kiss, Grace's resistance faded. Much to Lindsey's delight.

As Grace lovingly worshipped Lindsey's feet, the blonde was slowly moving her with her big powerful legs, Grace's body offering no resistance as she found herself on her back. She looked up at the statuesque woman standing over her, breathing heavily, Lindsey still with Grace's phone in her hand.

"Almost mine, Grace," Lindsey thought with a smirk. She slowly put her foot on Grace's face... Who didn't show slightest resistance, the blonde knew she had taken Grace's throne. It was time to make sure Grace would never recover.

"Ughhhh," Grace cried as Lindsey stepped full weight on her face, moving to her breasts.

The pain was incredible, the spell that Lindsey's pretty feet had on Grace broken.

The brunette cried out, thrashing her legs, trying to throw Lindsey off of her.

Sally was ready, stepping on both Grace's thighs, the woman pinned to the ground by the 4 feet of the bigger women.

"Get the fuck off me, you bitches!" Grace screamed, her face twisted in agony while Lindsey smugly smiled down at her. She just walked on the gorgeous face of her mighty friend like it's some kind of stepping stone, something that was hard to imagine five minutes ago. And now she casually stands full weight on her bust. Feeling powerful as never before, Lindsey went for a kill.

"Didn't you ever wonder why Mia slapped your husband at the ceremony?" she asked slyly.

Grace cried out, her beautiful breasts beginning to give way under Lindsey's weight.

"She caught me fucking him," Lindsey said proudly, "In the coat room just 10 minutes before your grand entrance."

For a moment, Grace forgot her physical pain, emotional anguish taking over. Her best friend and her husband, 10 minutes before her wedding??

"N...no... I don't believe that," she croaked.

"It's true."

Grace looked up to see little Mia looking down at her.

"At the time, I was so upset that one of your bridesmaids would do that, and so upset at your husband, and so I just instinctively slapped him."

Mia smiled at Lindsey.

"But now, I realise the truth. I mean, look at you both. You're a beta bitch and she's a goddess, crushing you beneath her gorgeous feet."

Lindsey blew her slave a kiss.

"My breasts seduced your husband, Grace, and now my feet are destroying your breasts."

At that moment, Grace's breasts completely gave way, the brunette screaming as her perky, full breasts succumbed to Lindsey. At the same time, Sally's wedges were hurting Grace's flesh mercilessly.

"Shhh," Mia giggled, bringing her foot firmly to Grace's face, smothering her screams. The next moment Mia suddenly removed her foot from the defeated brunette's face and sheepishly looked at Lindsey.

"My Mistress, I'm sorry, I should've asked you first whether I can step on your property..."

Lindsey erupted into laughter, Grace appalled was at a loss of words. "No worries Mia. She's beyond you, you're my slave and she's... I haven't decided yet, something like a doormat. Anyway, you may freely walk on her."

Lindsey gave Mia an assuring wink. With a smile, Mia raised her foot, then brought it down with a quick, sharp stomp onto the face of the woman who had been trying to save her.

Grace was completely dazed by the foot stomp, unable to move even as Sally and Lindsey dismounted her. Crushed, stomped and emotionally assaulted, she was simply broken. But she wouldn't have much time to rest. Lindsey sat down with a thud on Grace's chest, bending her legs so the soles of her feet sandwiched Grace's gorgeous face.

"I wasn't done with hubby after the coat room," she smirked.

She kept pressing her toes into Grace's face as her soles pressed into Grace's cheeks as she delighted in telling her story.

How she'd rubbed his cock with her foot while Grace had gone on and on with her speech about how great her friend was.

How she'd played the victim to get Grace to invite her back to the honeymoon suite.

How she'd gotten the bride drunk until she passed out.

How she'd worn Grace's wedding lingerie and stomped all over her dress.

How Grace's husband had been unable to resist, worshipping her feet, her legs, pleasuring her with his tongue while the bride slept.

How they'd made love, the groom offering to leave his wife for Lindsey right there on his wedding night.

"Oh, and that little graze of your face with my foot when you woke up? Yeah. That was just to give you a little taste, just to put the beauty of my feet into the back of your mind, ready for me to call upon at just the right time."

Grace was crying now. Lindsey enjoyed feeling the sobbing face under her feet, no sign of regret in her eyes.

"Now, back to business," Lindsey said, turning serious. "I'm taking your $220,000, Grace. Do you have a problem with that?"

Grace had been comprehensively and completely played. Lindsey had had her husband. She'd caused irreparable damage to Grace's wonderful breasts. She'd had Grace lovingly making out with her feet. She'd turned Mia from a scared little girl to a strong, determined slave who would kill for her Mistress. Grace wouldn't and frankly couldn't fight her former best friend.

"No Lindsey," she sobbed from beneath the foot on her face, and with a few presses on the phone, Lindsey stripped away her entire life savings.

"Collar my bitch," Lindsey barked, her mother all too ready to snap a black collar matching Mia's around Grace's neck.

Lindsay rose and harshly yanked the leash.

"Crawl, slave."

And so Lindsey and Sally headed toward the house. Lindsey had the biggest grin ever on her face as the newly broken Grace crawled behind her.