Fates Ch. 02: The Deadly Forest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aro quickly spun and thrusted his sword up into the first wounded Feral Orc, catching it up the underside of its jaw and piercing up through the top of its bald head. It must have died quickly, as it immediately fell forward. Aro side stepped as it landed with his sword still embedded in its jaw. He breathed heavily as the canvas of death laid before him. He was hurt, arm throbbing and bleeding, as he felt bone tear at his flesh. He looked at Trysh who stared wide eyed at him.

"You ok?" He asked with pain seething though his voice. She nodded and quickly stood. Her robes were tarnished with a deep yellow, but she seemed to care little.

"Never mind me, your arm!" She gasped, she shuffled over to him and ushered him to sit on the bank of the road, where the yellow dirt met the emerald blades of grass and the equally lively green leaves. Aro seethed as she prodded him down to sit, she knelt and hurried to unclasp the leather plates across his forearm and bicep.

"Goddess...Sit still. Let me just..." She let the plates fall to the ground with hefty thuds, and made for the stitching of his undershirt, where the sleeve met the body of the simple garment. She gripped the seams and pulled at it, making a heavy ripping noise that tore across the empty forest. Aro, through his unimaginable pain, looked impressed. First her pushing him, now how she easily tore his clothing...This girl was stronger than she looked.

Despite her crotch soaking her panties, Trysh carefully pulled the ripped sleeve from her companion, exposing his hairy arm, and toned bicep. She quivered as the fabric went to his elbow and lightly brushed against the broken bone that exposed itself from his bleeding wound. Aro seethed and screamed loudly, slamming his foot down into the dirty road to divert the pain away.

"I'm sorry!" She cried, taking extra care to get the torn sleeve away from the point of where his injury was.

Flicking her silky blonde hair back, she focused on the wound, holding her soft, small hands out she hovered them over the broken bone. She muttered a melodic tun in elvish "Eahl hits njuriy, akme ti os ihs ounwd learcs. Urce ym andsomhe erho."

Her eyes glowed a bright blue, brighter than usual, so bright they could light a deep darkness. It was beautiful. He could not tear his eyes away from hers whilst she focused her magic on his injury. Her palms lit up, and in a quick flash, Aro felt no pain. Blood still stained the hairs over his forearm, but the bone had reformed, the puncture it made sealed. He tried to catch his breath, and the glow of the Elf's eyes reverted back to its normal gemstone like shimmer. He tapped the place where the Feral Orc made impact, nothing. He looked at Trysh who smiled at him cutely.

"Are you ok?" She asked with deep, heavy breaths. Her cheeks burned a deep red, and two, faint pricks against the bulging chest area of her robes poked the tarnished yellow fabric. Aro nodded and looked over at the two dead Orcs.

"Your language is beautiful." He said, not thinking, he just needed to say it. He saw Trysh blush deeper, and with wobbly legs she made it to her feet. Aro followed suit, making for the hilt of his sword that made its home in the Orc's head. He pulled at it, firmly. Nothing. Then again. Nothing. He pressed his boot against the dead monster's chin and pushed against it. Still nothing. The sword was deeply embedded like a sword within a stone. "Fuck...Arabella is going to kill me..."

"Is that your 'friend'?" Trysh asked, clicking her fingers softly. The yellow dirt quickly faded from her white robes, and within a second it was like she had never been crawling away from monsters that wanted to breed her. Aro pursed his lips and nodded. "Are you ok? I can carry you if you feel weak." He said innocently.

Trysh was not tired. Surprisingly to most non-Elven individuals, magic without wands or staffs had no negative effects on the user's stamina. But her high state of horny had grown. In her current, soaked state she felt her thick thighs quiver with excitement at the offer. "Yes....Very tired..." She lied, her eyes lingered on his exposed arm, so hairy...Manly. She swayed her hips toward his back and leant forward and slid her hands up his back to his shoulders.

Once he hunched over to allow her to mount his back, she looked at her billowing robe, it wasn't very practical for him to hold...The least she could do was make it slightly tighter, and make some slits on each side for him to grip onto easily. So, with her ears flicking with excitement she snapped her fingers. Immediately her robe twisted and turned around her, getting tighter around her waist and hips, the skirt slimmed and wrapped around her creamy legs. Two, long slits parted the white fabric, exposing her legs to the elements. further and further up the slits went, parting more fabric until it stopped just above her wide hips. Her thick thighs were visible to anyone, as was the immense curve of her soft, fat ass. The straps of her black panties were exposed, and the wind that caressed her damp crotch through the wide slits sent pleasurable shivers up her spine.

With her robe modified, Trysh'alia lazily mounted Aro's back, the slits in her robe allowed her legs to slip out, fully exposed to straddle her saviour's waist. She desperately hoped he would grip her bare, milky white thighs as she rode piggyback on him. Her volumous chest pressed hard against his back as she draped her sleeved arms down and caressed the plate across his chest, dragging her feminine nails over the leather in small circles.

Acting tired, she pressed her nose against the nape of his neck, breathing in his sweaty musk deeply. Her ears flicked with every soft sniff, and more dampness seeped into the soft underwear. Over his shoulder was where she looked, wandering down toward his legs to get a view of his crotch. Her eyes widened and flickered with a faint pink light as she saw the bulge running down his leg.

Aro's body jumped as he reached back and held her up, suddenly feeling his rough hands sink into soft, cold skin. He didn't expect to feel silky smooth thighs in his hands, it felt amazing. Trysh softly purred like a kitten as her body gladly accepted his touch, leaking even more as she felt her breath hotly expel from her puffy lips.

*Such a confident young man...If he went any higher, he may as well be holding my ass...Just as long as we don't go any more intimate, there no harm is there? Goddess he is so manly, he smells so nice too. I must have an extended meditation session tonight...*

Whilst she had her internal battle, Aro's hands sinking into her soft thickness seemed to fuel his soul, accompanied by her oversized tits pressing onto his back. It made him fill with energy as they went on, weapon less. But he was walking so fast, and without any issue of her body on his back. He stifled an erotic moan by firmly biting down on his lip, hard enough to leave a mark. Trysh eyed him do this, and playfully dragged her long nails over his leather chest plate playfully. Her crotch rubbed against his lower back with each step, sending a rush of pleasure through her body as Aro went deeper into the forest.

"You're a lot stronger than you look Trysh'alia." Aro said. Trysh's ears flicked that made her earrings jingle. He found it cute that her ears did such a thin, it was a natural reaction for Elves. "Do you work out?"

Trysh shook her head and rested her chin on his nape, continuing to take in his manly scent. "My father was an Donis. The race of humans who live in the sky cities of Errichia. They're naturally well built...I have been told that I have very nice muscle tone even though my body is as soft and squishy as any other Elf." She giggled and took the dangerous act of gyrating her hips around on his back so her silky, tighter robe grinded on her sensitive, drooling lips.

"I see. Donis rarely ever leave the sky cities. So, you got a tight body do you? We could have a contest." He chuckled, lightly squeezing her creamy legs. Trysh laughed in a melodic way that Aro found alluring. "Are you trying to get my robe off mister? I should like to remind you that even though I am an infidel, I am still a follower of Vernande teachings, So I reject all your advances...But maybe it won't hurt if I showed you my arms one day." She teased him with a giggle before closing her eyes and let the soft wind relax her body as they drew on through the forest.

Hours had passed and the forest kept quiet, it was odd. At least for Aro. Usually the dangers were rampant, Feral Orcs leaping from bushes or beasts stalking from behind the thick line of trees ready to punce at any moment. In the pleasurable silence between them, the young man theorized why, or at least, he tried to. In truth Aro was too preoccupied trying to hold his erection back from the constant feeling of the boobs of the most beautiful woman he had seen compressed on his back. Yet holding her thighs in his hands certainly made keeping his libido down rather difficult.

Eventually the trees thinned, and the horizon showed their destination. It wouldn't be too long now, Aro was certain that they would get there before the sun had set fully. With reluctance, he set Trysh down; who pouted and sighed that she had to walk more. As she dismounted with a small hop her boobs bounced and clapped against her apparently tight, yet soft body. His eyes went to her thighs that slipped in and out of the slits in her newly modified robes. He blushed as he started at her snub-nosed heels, then up to the thickness of her perfect legs, and finally rested at the thin black straps of her underwear.

Trysh never bothered to alter her outfit back to the way it was. After having it more form fitting felt good, and the high slits on the skirt made it so a lovely breeze always caressed her perfect body. She sighed, the content smile across her pouty lips unwavering. Riverrun was there, and even as she smiled, the sinking feeling in her horny heart was strong. Riverrun, where they would part...Forever.

*N-no. It's good that it's like this. He's too dangerous to be close to me for too long, I've already shown off so much for him...Any longer and I'll never want to leave him...Goddess my thighs are soaked. *

"H-hey...So are we going to visit your friend first? O-or are we heading straight for the harbour?" She asked, in a casual tone as one would get when on the brink of their first ever orgasm, with a man whom she found panty droppingly handsome.

Aro shrugged, scratching the back of his head. "Sure. But that's if I even live long enough to take you to the harbour...Arabella is a bit pissed off at me I'm guessing."

"Why? What did you do to make her so mad at you?"

To Be Continued in Chapter 3: Arabella

12