Fate's Embrace Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bathroom," Joe said.

"Good idea," said Carol.

"Let me go first?"

"Why don't you shower and we'll shower after you."

"Okay."

He shat and showered and thought about shaving. "Why not," Joe said to himself and did as quick a job as possible using Carol's pink shaver in the shower. The door opened and Jenny came in. "Had to piss," she said.

"Join me?" Joe asked.

"Flushing," she warned him, and then washed her hands and joined him, and after a lengthy kiss once Joe finished shaving and washed off his face, he enjoyed caressing her while soaping her.

Carol too had to piss, and Joe nobly stepped out of the bathtub for her to take his place there, but not without embracing and kissing, both sets of hands enjoying the naked flesh available. "We'll meet you in the bedroom," Carol told him, taking his cock in hand and caressing it before letting go with a giggle and joining Jenny in the shower.

Perusing Carol's bedroom, the covers already pulled down, he found her stash, a dildo, a strap on gadget, some KY and most important to him, rubbers. He moved everything just in case to the bedside table. He stroked himself reclined on the queen sized bed, keeping his cock hard.

Minutes later they joined him, Jenny with a suspicious blush.

"Naughty boy going through my stuff," Carol smirked.

"I needed to find rubbers," he shrugged.

"And I'm glad you did," Jenny grinned, pouncing on his cock to suck it for a minute before grabbing a condom, rolling it on and sinking down on it, her pussy wet and ready.

"I wanted to have you watch us," Carol pouted.

"Too late, or later?" Joe tried.

Carol grinned and straddled his face.

Though definitely damp, Joe made sure she was thoroughly saturated with natural lubricant while she leaned forward to fondle Jenny's tits and clit, the latter felt when fingers also slid against his shaft. Perhaps it was the intense excitement of sucking Carol's delicious and responsive pussy, completely devoid of hair, probably waxed since he found no stubble, a first for him, while being enthusiastically fucked by Jenny, but when he came amongst her own orgasm, he felt still hard inside her, and made sure she knew too, grabbing her hips and lifting up into her, keep the fucking sustained. She happily rode him much longer while he gave Carol a final coup de grace, a hard lick and suck of her clit which finally sent her over. His tongue lingered carefully before becoming more aggressive until Jenny came even more intensely again.

"My turn," Carol decided, moving off Joe and positioning herself on hands and knees. Jenny slid off reluctantly, peeling off the filled condom, setting it aside and rolling another on Joe before kneeling behind Carol and tasting her first pussy.

"Okay?" Joe asked Jenny.

"Yummy," Jenny answered before returning to her task.

With a chuckle, Joe slid under Carol, bringing their lips together. "I wanted you to..." she moaned.

"And I will," he smirked, kissing her again, her moans filling his mouth, before moving his mouth lower to work on her dangling tits, smallish, smaller than Jenny's but not by much, and perspective on her long torso making their size appear diminished. Her nipples however were longer and sensitive and he concentrated on them and with Jenny adding finger fucking and clit rubbing to her repertoire, soon had Carol climaxing again.

"I did it!" Jenny exclaimed.

"Yes you did, now Joe please fuck me," Carol murmured.

Joe replaced Jenny behind Carol, Jenny leading him in, and he pushed, finding much more space there than Jenny's cunt, but with his thickness there was always some pressure.

"Yes!" Carol exclaimed.

Jenny essentially took over for Joe, adding clit caresses to her oral and digital work on Carol's nipples. Joe's hands free, he held Carol's hips and pulled her into him with gradual increases in speed and aggression. He wetted his fingers and tested her anus. "Finger my ass!" she accepted.

She started powering back against him as hard as he powered forward, the bedroom reverberating with the slap of flesh as well as explicit and positive shouts and growls from Carol. "Oh fucking God!" she exclaimed, tightening and shivering, Joe's balls becoming coated with girl cum as he pressed deep before returning to the fucking just as powerfully as before until his last thrusts, even faster and close in, finally preceded his orgasm, and hers too moments later, this one silent and seemingly more intense, practically shaking in pleasure, and when Joe withdrew his spent penis, she curled up in a ball and continued the occasional shiver.

Jenny curled around her, asking "You okay?"

"Never...better," Carol weakly chuckled.

Joe, with condom still hanging from his penis and grabbing the other one, left them to flush the filled rubbers away, cleaning himself with a washcloth and getting another one damp with hot water and returning.

Carol had stretched out, sharing soft kisses with Jenny. Joe broke the kissing, washing Carol's sweaty face before moving down to clean her pussy. "Where's mine," Jenny pouted.

"Be right back," Joe chuckled, and after washing out the cloth, brought it to bed to clean Jenny.

"Get in bed you," Carol demanded.

"Let me get rid of the wash cloth."

"I'll take it," Jenny volunteered, returning to find Joe on his back with Carol lying on her side beside him, kissing him. Jenny took the other side of Joe, adding her kisses for both of them.

"What do you want in these films projected on you?" Joe asked.

"Family films," Carol responded.

"That won't happen with me," Jenny stated. "Films of my dancing, but I'm not about to ask."

"Of course not," Carol agreed.

"So we'll ask the others if they have them," Joe suggested. "Or we could create them."

"Could you?"

"My brother and sister both have young kids, and my cousins too."

"Let's see what we can get."

"What about..." Jenny paused.

"Abuse as a reason?" Carol figured it out. "That's part of the text I think."

"Or we could project it," Joe contemplated, "like one film would have the family stuff and the other the leaving, maybe even change things up like one of those structural films."

"What do you mean?" Carol asked.

"You went to the avant garde film shows at Bard?"

"Some. I thought they were boring I have to admit."

"Do you remember the Hollis Frampton films?"

"Remind me."

"The one, called Zorns Lemma, where the letters of the alphabet got replaced by images?"

"I kind of liked that for some reason."

"That's what was labeled a structuralist film, one that's based essentially on its structure. So, maybe some sort of mathematical progression would determine when the family movie is being shown and when the leaving film is shown."

"Arbitrarily really."

"Yes, but perhaps the inherent..."

"I'd want it to be organic, like the sort of plot or structure of the choreography, the way it moves from the determination to break out, like breaking the walls of a bubble, to an exhilaration of being free to realizing the difficulties of being on one's own and the nostalgia and regret of leaving the safer place of youth to finally accepting and embracing the independence."

"Is that the structure of the poem? I haven't read it for a while."

"Basically. Although you never quite get to a full embracing or celebrating. Even that earlier sense of release and at the end, there's always a bit of cynicism, like the utopian view of the past, when life was easier, provided by the parents, the mother feeding you and the father providing the food and shelter, continues to be dragged along as if tethered to a weight."

"So the determination to escape would come from the later struggles, and the pulling back would be the family films, the idyllic vision."

"More of one and less of the other depending on the progression, the plot points I guess."

"Both always there."

"Yes."

"And the voice, the narrator would be like the music, the rhythm of the dance."

"I'm having Jacquie, the pianist at the show, compose music using the same instrumentation and the same musicians, although she'll be creating a more synthesized sound on her keyboard."

"How long is the piece?"

"It's full length, somewhere near seventy minutes."

"But the poem..."

"Your recitation took half an hour. I'd be bringing it in only sometimes."

"Like introducing each section."

"Longer than an introduction, but in a way, yes. Each section of narration would introduce themes of movement which would be explored when it's done and there's just music."

"Variations like in classical music or improvising a theme like in jazz."

"More of the former since it won't be improvised."

"Except when it is."

"What do you mean?"

"Your choreography will be improvising on the theme before it's set."

"I suppose."

"But wasn't this evening's performance improvised?" Jenny asked.

"Not really. The group permutations were set, as were the movements for those groups. The exception was me in my solo performances, partly because I interacted with the audience."

"You wanted them sympathetic to the wallflower."

"Yes."

"But the noise of the audience..."

"I needed that to create the sound of a party since we dancers remained silent."

"Makes sense."

Jenny had shifted to her other side and was sleeping. Joe and Carol decided to join her, Carol getting up to turn off the lights and she pulled the sheet and blanket over them before returning to bed. Joe spooned Jenny, so Carol spooned Joe, reaching down to tug his flaccidness. "Just checking," she giggled.