Father and Son

Story Info
Fucked by a father - son duo.
2.3k words
3.71
10.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight, I am wearing high-heeled ankle boots, patterned stockings with suspender, short, very neat fitting grey wool skirt, with a matching vest barely covering a red bra and I am also wearing a red beret and a black choker. I always wear a beret to tell the tops that I WANT to be fucked. You have a green light and you don't need to ask if you can fuck me.

I have been invited to a friend's place, and although I have been there before, it has been some time since the last visit.

When I arrive, he invites me in and offers me a glass of wine and we talk for a while about things that we've done over the last few months. I can see that he is eager to enjoy some sexual activity as the tent in his pants says it all. He asks me if I'd like to go to the bedroom, and I eagerly agree. Although I know where the bedroom is, he takes hold of my hand and leads me down the hall and into the bedroom. It is a large room dimly lit with a small red light, a large bed and a lounge chair. He knows my passion for wool and both the chair and bed are covered with nice, soft, pure wool blankets.

He takes me firmly by the shoulders and guides me towards the back of the lounge chair and pushes my shoulders forward so that my hands are resting on the seat. My skirt being so short and neat fitting, has risen up and no longer covers my panties. He pulls my leopard print and black lace panties down my legs and I step out of them. He places them on the chair and says, "you wont be needing these for some time." He then gets some ties and binds my hands to one side of the chair and my ankles to the legs at the back of the chair. He stands in front of me and proceeds to undress himself so that I can clearly see his penis. Yes, I have seen it before, but now it looks so big. He gets some lubricant and massages his penis in front of me and I can see the monster growing with each slow stroke.

"You like what you see bitch?"

"Yes, but it looks so big."

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle with you."

He then walks around behind me. His hands take hold of my hips and he gently rubs his penis up and down between my arse cheeks. After doing this several times he suddenly pushes the mushroom head of his penis at the puckered opening of my man pussy. I am quite sure that he doesn't really need any lubricant, because the thought of having sex has heightened my senses and my man pussy has become quite moist, just as a girl's vagina would.

He gives a small, sharp push and the head of his penis enters my man cunt and I exclaim loudly, "Ooooohhhhh!!"

"Come on bitch, that was just the head. Now you are gonna feel the rest of it."

His grip on my hips tightens and he starts to push his penis deep inside me. I know he is big, because he has fucked me before. As he goes deeper and deeper it seems like his penis is even bigger than I remember. I can feel all of him filling me up and I think to myself, 'will I be able to take all of it'. In a very slow rhythmic motion, he slides this monster in and out of me, using the full-length of his penis and it feels so wonderful. Smooth skin on skin feels so erotic, sensual, and my orgasm is building within my body. He rides me for two or three minutes, which seems like an awful long time, and then leans forward and brings his hands around and takes hold of my breasts.

He starts to mutter in my ear "I am going to fuck you, you horny little bitch".

I plead with him, "please don't fuck me."

"You like being fucked you little slut and I can't stop now."

He is becoming so excited I can feel the tension in his penis growing as he starts to hold me very firmly and lets out a little moan as he begins to ejaculate. My moaning seems to encourage him even more. His penis stiffens and begins to twitch as he pumps all of his cum into me and my orgasm peaks at the same time. It feels so wonderful having all that warm fluid being pumped inside and it seems to go on for a very long time.

After a while I can feel him relaxing and as his penis goes limp, he very gently slides out of my man pussy leaving a somewhat empty feeling. As he stands up, we both become aware that his son is standing in the doorway watching us.

His son is 20 years old and does some physical exercise and is reasonably well built, not a huge Mr. World muscle guy, but firm and well toned. He has taken the liberty of undressing and is just standing there in the doorway with huge boner and obviously turned on by watching his father fuck me.

"You want to fuck this bitch son?"

"Fuck yeah. We can't let an old bull like you inseminate this bitch. I want to fuck her so that my semen is the one to make her pregnant. Besides my penis is longer and she will really know what it is like to be fucked."

He walks over behind me, takes hold of my hips and gently pushes the head of his penis into my man cunt.

"Oohhh fuck you're a big boy."

"You think my dad was big. I'm going to show you what a real penis can do."

"I don't want to be fucked again."

"Yes you do you little slut. I'm going to fuck you whether you want it or not. I will rape you if I have to."

"Please don't."

The head of his penis seems to be a bit bigger than his father's, not that I mind because it feels so nice as it starts its journey deep inside my moist chasm. His father doesn't object to what his son is doing. But rather he begins to encourage him.

"Fuck the bitch son, she loves it. She is wearing a beret which means that she wants to be fucked."

"Oh I'm going to fuck her dad. I'm going to plant all of my seed inside this bitch."

I continue to object even though I have no say in the matter, being tied to the chair.

It isn't long before he is deep inside me and starts pumping me. But being an inexperienced top, he hasn't yet learned how to control himself and he quickly leans forward, takes hold of my shoulders and starts to moan as his penis explodes deep inside my man cunt. His moaning becomes quite loud as he pumps me full of cum. I don't have time to have another orgasm. Although he lacked the experience of longevity, it still feels so wonderful to have that monster penis so far inside me pumping me full of warm wonderful cum. Unlike his father, and before he relaxes completely, he pulls his penis out of my man pussy. Again, inexperience and nervousness show. Although he enjoyed what he had just done I think thoughts were flowing through his mind about whether sex with another man was what he wanted to do.

"Fuck that was wonderful. It felt like I was fucking a virgin, she is so tight. I would love to fuck her again."

"Don't worry son, you'll get another chance."

His father untied me and as I stood up, he suggested that I lay on the bed and just relax. Both the father and son left the room and were gone for about five minutes. The son returned and walked over to the side of the bed and climbed up on top of me, his penis already erect and ready for action again. He parted my legs with his knees and gently started to push his penis into my man pussy and as he did, he put his hands around behind my shoulders and lowered his body on top me. I didn't realize that he was going to be ready to fuck me again so soon. He has a powerful demeanor and I realize that I'm not going to be able to get away from him. I started to plead with him, "please..." He put his lips on mine and started to kiss me as he began to fuck me in earnest.

Our legs intertwined as he started to pump his penis in and out of my man pussy. I became aware that his father was standing near the bed and watching us. The son kept on fucking me in a slow rhythmic motion and my hands just naturally went around and took hold of this buttocks and pulled him down on top of me. He may be experienced, but he certainly knew how to fuck me. This time, he took a little longer, and it felt so nice with that monster penis deep inside me. After what seemed like a deliriously long time another orgasm started to course through my body and he started to moan and at the same time told me "I'm going to pump you full of cum, you little bitch". And he did. I encouraged him all I could by saying to him "fuck me, fuck me" over and over. I could feel his warm juices starting to flow and I wrap my legs around the back of his and held on to him quite firmly as he continued to fuck me.

"Oh" I yelled in pure ecstasy, "please give me all you've got, I want every last inch of it".

I'm sure that he had the whole of his penis deep inside my man cunt, but I still wanted more. I was feeling very lustful and acting like a little slut. The way I was dressed, very short skirt, ankle boots and choker just screamed out "slut" and I was enjoying every minute of it. I didn't know that one man could produce so much cum in such a short time. We held each other very firmly while his penis stiffened and his body began to spasm as he just kept on pumping. This time, he just lay on top of me while the stiffness in his penis eventually relaxed. As it slid out of my man pussy, he rolled off the top of me and just lay on his back exhausted.

For a brief moment I thought this wonderful night had come to an end, but that was not to be so. After some time, the father motioned his son to get off the bed and then he climbed onto the bed between my legs and came up over the top of me. By this time his penis had resurrected itself and now the father was going to fuck me. Unlike his son, he was gentler, and he knew how to take his time.

"Well, my son has had his turn and now it's my turn" he said as he began to lower himself down on top of me.

"This old bull is going to be the one who impregnates you, because my cum is stronger and I have more of it."

He reached down with one hand and guided the tip of his penis into my man pussy and he slowly began to enter me.

"I'm going to fuck you until you can't take it anymore, you cheap little bitch".

"You're my bitch and I'm going to fuck you with all I've got".

"I have a sack full of cum and I am going to pump the whole lot of it into your cunt".

He began to move his whole penis in an out, slowly at first, and then he started to increase the pace a little. He placed both hands on my shoulders while he continued to fuck me. He took a firm grip and kept on fucking and at the same time he started to mumble to me, "you are one very sexy horny little bitch and I am going to fuck you properly".

I can't believe that I am going to have another orgasm and started to moan and replied to him "please give me every last little inch, I want all of you deep inside me, I want to feel the head of your penis touching me deep inside".

I'm a nymphomaniac and I just can't get enough of it.

He kept on pumping and I could tell that he wasn't far off starting to ejaculate, so I started to encourage him some more. I started pleading with him "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, oh that feels so good, I can feel the whole of your penis deep inside me, just keep on fucking me, I don't ever want you to stop".

My words tipped him over the edge. He planted his lips on mine and while his tongue started dancing with mine, his body started to stiffen as he began to ejaculate. He held me more tightly and just pushed the whole of his penis inside my man pussy as far as it would go and held it there, while he blew his whole load of warm cum into me, squirt after squirt.

I could feel his juices flowing and I screamed in pure ecstasy, "oh, fuck, oh, fuck, oh, fuck, you are such a horny bastard."

"I want every last drop you have got, just fuck me".

After quite some time, his penis relaxed and slid out of my very wet man pussy and he rolled off the top of me and just lay exhausted on the bed.

I too was exhausted, I had never been fucked so many times in the one night. I think in future I will be visiting more regularly, I just love being fucked by someone who knows what they're doing and how to do it.

I am a nymphomaniac, a slut, and his bitch, and I just love it.