Father Charles Goes Shopping for Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held it up in front of him by the waistband, with the gusset hanging down. Without thinking he reached out his hand and felt the cotton panel in the crotch, and smiled back at her.

"I...I mean Claire... would love this, Emily!"

She couldn't help smirking.

"Do you know what size panties Claire wears?"

He hadn't expected this question, so he had to think for a bit. The panties Mrs. Madison had given him were a bit large on him, as she often described herself as "sturdy," but he did recall that they were size nine.

"I'm not exactly sure. I'm not in the habit of examining my wife's underwear, but let me see... I seem to recall she wears size eight. Does that seem reasonable to you, Emily?"

"Yes, that's fine. So Claire is a big woman, John?"

He felt his cheeks getting warm.

"Well, yes she is Emily. She's about the same size as me."

The proprietress looked at him and smiled, and then nodded her head.

"I understand perfectly, John. Let me see if we have this panty in your... I mean...your wife's... size. It should be in the back room."

She turned her head towards the back of the store and called out loudly, "Katy, can you come here please? I need you to fetch something for me."

A young woman's voice answered, "Okey doke, Mom, I'll be right there."

Father Charles instantly recognized the young woman's voice. Katy was a member of St Joseph's parish and attended mass regularly. He'd spoken to her on several occasions and remembered she often used the expression "okey doke." He also remembered her because she had an unusual way of looking at him, like she knew what he was thinking, even when he was secretly looking at her tits or crotch. He had a strong physical attraction for her, which he felt guilty about.

He was terrified that Katy would recognize him and panicked. Father Charles yanked his baseball cap down and walked hastily towards the front door. He didn't look back but called out, "I'm terribly sorry. I forgot I have an urgent matter to attend to," and then ran out the front door.

Emily Evergood watched Father Charles disappear around the corner, and turned to her daughter.

"Dammit Katy, we just lost another male customer who wears panties and is too fucking embarrassed to admit it. I really wish these men were honest about it!"

"I know Mom, but they don't have the balls!"

Chapter 3, Katy's First Business Trip

When Katy Evergood turned eighteen, her mother put her to work at Camouflage. They made an agreement that if Katy attended a community college for two years and worked part time at the store after school and on weekends, her mother would pay for her to complete her bachelor's degree at a prestigious university in Europe.

Katy was eager to impress her mother with how mature she was, and that she took her job seriously. She was a quick learner. At first she did the mundane tasks that no one else wanted to do; restocking the shelves, organizing the back storeroom, vacuuming the carpets, and emptying the trash.

Emily was impressed with her daughter's attitude and after one month Katy was working directly with the customers; answering questions, making suggestions, and generally being helpful. She had the perfect personality for customer service. She was friendly in a way people found endearing, like the "neighbor girl next door". Most importantly, she listened to her customers, and they loved her for it. She showed that she really cared about them, and their needs. Her mother was so happy with her progress that after six months she trained Katy to do the ordering.

Her cousin Marilyn, who was two years older than Katy, worked at Camouflage full time. Katy was very close with her cousin, as they shared many days together when they were growing up. Marilyn was like an older sister to her, and Katy thought of her cousin as a mentor.

They attended the Catholic girls high school, and they often slept over at each other's homes, where they would stay up very late talking about anything and everything, and sharing their secret thoughts and fantasies with each other. They were both virgins, but like most girls they thought about the boys, especially the cute ones who attended the Catholic boys high school.

One year they both had a crush on the same boy who was the student body president of the boy's school. He was smart, self-confidant and cute; everyone knew he was destined to be an important man like his father, who was the current mayor. This made him even more attractive to them. During one sleepover Katy confessed that she dreamed of kissing him, but she was afraid of making a fool of herself, because she didn't know how to "really kiss" a boy. Marilyn laughed at her, and offered to teach Katy how to kiss, and use her tongue to please a boy. After an hour of kissing each other, they found themselves in the same bed, and before long they were touching each other very personally.

When they started working together at Camouflage they continued having sleepovers, and Marilyn showed Katy how to masturbate. They would secretly borrow dildos and vibrators from the store and use them for their playtime.

Marilyn also taught Katy how to give a blowjob, and had her practice on the silicone dildos they borrowed. Marilyn showed her how to deep throat the toy without gagging. Katy practiced her cock sucking skills until she was quite comfortable taking seven inches of thick rubber cock down her throat. Katy liked the idea of taking a man's whole cock into her mouth and throat, of being in control of "his meat". She knew that working a man's penis to an explosive orgasm would give her a feeling of accomplishment. It just felt good to her!

Marilyn and Katy often attended Sunday mass together. They both remembered the day their long time pastor, Father George Sullivan, introduced his new assistant, Father Charles Dodson, to the congregation. Both of them were impressed by the handsome young cleric, and when they had their next sleepover they made up fantasy stories about him.

For Katy, the thought of giving her priest a blowjob seemed particularly naughty to her. She fantasized about controlling him, and making him unzip his trousers and pull his cock out for her to admire, or even jacking him off so she could watch him ejaculate.

One Monday afternoon in late January, Katy approached her mother at work and noticed that she didn't look well. She was holding a tissue to her nose, and was sneezing and sniffling. Hey eyes were watering and bloodshot.

"Wow Mom, you don't look so hot. Are you ok?"

"Not really, Katy. I feel like shit."

"Why don't you go home and rest? You know I can take care of the shop."

Her mother took a few seconds to loudly blow her nose into her tissue.

"Thank you Katy. I know you can handle the shop by yourself. I've asked Marilyn to come in early and help out too, so I know there won't be any problem. But I did want to ask you something."

Katy was curious about what her mother wanted.

"Sure Mom. What's up?"

"Well Dear, as you know, next week I was planning to attend the big lingerie trade show that's held every year in Las Vegas, but the way I'm feeling right now, I don't think I'll be up to it; so I want you to go in my place."

Katy was thrilled with this idea.

"Really Mom? Wow, that's awesome!"

"You'll get to meet some really important people in the industry, and see the newest styles, and if you see something that you really love you'll be able to pre order directly from the manufacturer. Most of the company CEO's will be attending and pushing their products, and you'll get a chance to meet them and ask questions. It's really a lot of fun. Also, I want Marilyn to go with you, so you won't get into any trouble."

Katy chuckled, "Okey doke, Mom. You don't have to worry about us. We'll be little angels for you."

On Wednesday afternoon of the following week Katy and Marilyn checked into their room at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas. Their room was on the twenty-first floor, and they had a spectacular view of "The Strip".

When they first entered the room Marilyn was shocked.

"Holy shit, Katy! Look at this! I've never been in a hotel room this nice before!"

Her cousin grinned back at her, "Hello, this is awesome!"

Katy took a few seconds to take it all in. In one corner of the room, to the left of the floor to ceiling window, was a well- stocked minibar. To the right of the window was a huge television with an information card on top of it detailing the large selection of television channels, and movies, that were available for purchase.

Katy picked up the card and scanned it.

"Oh wow, look at this, Marilyn. It says we can watch movies with "adult content". Do you think that means pornos?"

Marilyn giggled, "God, I hope so. After attending conferences all day we'll need something to help us chill out...and God damn...we can raid the minibar too!"

Katy laughed out loud, "Hell yeah! This is going to be so much fun!"

For the next three days the girls conscientiously attended all of the conferences and demonstrations that were most appropriate for Camouflage. After the conferences were done Katy would dutifully call her mother and update her on the highlights of her day, but when the girls got back to their room after dinner, they would have their own private happy hour by rifling through the minibar. When they were settled in for the evening in their sleepwear, they enjoyed putting on a pornographic movie or two before falling asleep in each other's arms.

The trade show was scheduled on the same week as the Super Bowl, and several of the lingerie company CEO's were hosting parties to watch the game. The girls decided to attend as many of the parties as possible to establish business relationships.

Paolo Verutti, the president of La Sua Pantaloni, which translates as "Her Panties", hosted a party that stood out far above the others. Signor Verutti was a very handsome man and looked to be in his mid fifties, with a nicely toned body, jet black hair with some distinguished looking gray at the sides, and an endearing smile that women found very appealing.

Katy and Marilyn made it a priority to introduce themselves to him. Katy felt somewhat intimidated, as he was wealthy and very famous in the lingerie industry, but she knew there was something special about this man, and she wanted to find out more about him. Katy grabbed Marilyn's arm and dragged her over to him.

"Excuse me, Mr. Verutti. My name is Katy Evergood, and this is my cousin, Marilyn Green. We work at my mother's lingerie boutique in California."

Both girls smiled and extended their hands.

He looked Katy in the eye and gave her a dazzling smile that made her feel weak in the knees, and took her hand in both of his hands. His skin felt warm to the touch, and she felt a strong physical attraction to him that surprised her.

"Ah yes, Miss Evergood, it's a great pleasure to meet you."

He bent over and lightly kissed the back of her hand. Katy felt a damp spot growing inside her panties! He then turned his attention to Marilyn, and kissed her hand too.

"Miss Green, thank you for coming to my party."

Addressing both girls, "Please, help yourselves to the refreshments. Also, when you leave please remember to take one of the gift boxes at the door."

He excused himself and turned his attention to some new guests who had just entered the room.

The girls took a few minutes to choose several tasty hors d'oeuvres and two glasses of champagne from the refreshment table, and then found seats to watch the second quarter of the football game and the half time entertainment. They had no interest in the outcome of the game and left before the start of the third quarter. They did remember to take their gift boxes as they left.

Back in their room Katy called her mother, and filled her in on the high points of their day. When their business talk was completed her mother changed the conversation to a different subject.

"Katy, I have a little surprise for you. Since you've done such a great job filling in for me at the trade show, I want you girls to stay an extra day in Las Vegas and have some fun. I called the airline and rescheduled your fight for Tuesday instead of tomorrow."

Katy was thrilled with this news.

"Gee Mom, that's so nice of you! We really appreciate that."

"Oh, you're welcome sweetheart. Why don't you two girls go see a show? I heard there's a very good magician playing at Caesar's Palace."

"Sure Mom, that's a great idea. Well, I'm a little tired, so I think I'll get some sleep. Good night, Mom."

"Ok Dear, sleep tight. I'll talk to you Tuesday when you get home."

"Okey doke, Mom...bye."

***

The girls got up early the next morning, as they didn't want to waste any of their extra day in Las Vegas. They'd ordered breakfast to be delivered to their room at 7:00 am, after which they took their showers. After drying themselves with the soft towels they put on the luxurious bathrobes that the hotel had provided, and started on their hair and makeup.

As Marilyn was finished first, she looked about the room and noticed the two gift boxes from Signor Verutti's Super Bowl party.

"Mind if I open our gifts, Katy?"

'That's fine, Marilyn. Let me know if it's something interesting."

Marilyn hastily opened the first box, "Well, I got a super pretty panty that's quite colorful."

She held it up for Katy to see; it was a full cut nylon panty with the front panel colored red, the back was green, and the two side panels were white. Four black garter straps were attached to it. Marilyn studied the panty for a few seconds and then announced, "It's the colors of the Italian flag!"

Marilyn put her gift panties on, and then proceeded to open Katy's gift box.

"Well, this is interesting."

"What is it, Marilyn?"

She held up a simple black string bikini panty.

Katy took a cursory look at it.

"It looks pretty ordinary to me."

Marilyn giggled and then stuck her hand through the gusset.

"Look Katy...no crotch!"

Both women began to laugh.

"Oh fuck! I got crotchless panties in my gift box!"

Marilyn tossed the panties to Katy.

"Go on, you slut. Put them on. I want to see how they look on you!"

"Ok, but don't you dare tell my mother about this!"

"Quit stalling and put them on."

Katy quickly stepped into her panties and yanked them up tightly against her body. She could feel her labia poking through the gusset. Then she sat down on the bed, pulled her legs up to her chest and opened her thighs, blatantly exposing her vagina to her cousin.

"What do you think?"

Marilyn chuckled, "That's fucking hot, if you're a pussy lover, but to tell you the truth, I prefer cock!"

Both of them giggled hysterically.

The girls' fun was abruptly interrupted when they heard the sound of breaking dishes coming from outside their front door, and then the sound of a man's voice.

"Dammit!"

A few seconds later they heard him again, "Oh shit...NO!!"

Katy looked to her cousin, "Should we see if he needs help?"

Marilyn nodded her head and together they went to investigate. What they saw took them by surprise. Outside the door of the next room there was a room service cart and a broken plate on the floor, as well as some shards of glass. Standing beside the cart was Paolo Verutti wearing only a bath towel. His hair was soaking wet, so he must have just taken a shower. Katy made eye contact with him.

"Are you ok, Mr. Verutti? Can we help you?"

He looked a bit confused.

"Miss Evergood, right? It's nice to see you again. Unfortunately I was a bit clumsy and broke some things. I wasn't paying attention and the door to my room closed behind me. Now I'm locked out. May I use your telephone to call the front desk?"

Marilyn smiled and answered for her cousin, "Of course you can use our phone, Mr. Verutti."

He followed the two girls inside their room. Katy and Marilyn sat next to each other on the bed facing Mr. Verutti, who sat at the desk. He grabbed the phone and dialed the hotel operator. He explained his predicament and then listened intently to the operator's reply, which took about fifteen seconds.

"I see...well, that's very disappointing to hear, but I understand your problem. Please send someone as soon as possible. I'll be waiting in Miss Evergood's room next door. Good bye."

He looked at the girls.

"I'm sorry, I may have to wait in your room for a while. I hope you don't mind?"

Again Marilyn answered for them.

"We don't mind a bit, right Katy?"

"That's no problem at all, Mr. Verutti."

He gave her that beautiful smile he was known for, "Please, call me Paolo."

Katy felt a spark of joy inside her.

"It appears that every guest in this hotel is trying to check out right now. The operator says there's a freak snowstorm coming, and that they're expecting more snow than they've seen in over a hundred years. She explained that even though it's rare to get snow in Las Vegas, it does happen every few years. The airport is expected to close this afternoon for one or more days. Everyone is trying to get out of town as soon as possible. There aren't any bellmen available to let me into my room. The maid on this floor starts work at nine o'clock and will let me in then."

Katy grinned at him.

"You can wait here as long as you need to, Paolo. We don't mind a bit."

With a mischievous look she said, "We can keep you company... and entertain you."

She was trying not to make it too obvious that she was flirting with him. He returned her smile, and she felt her heart skip a beat!

"You're very kind, Miss Evergood."

"We're happy to help, Paolo, but please, call me Katy."

There was a brief moment of silence before Marilyn spoke up.

"Would you like a drink from the minibar, Paolo?"

He looked back at her, judging her demeanor. He took a few seconds before responding.

"Do you know how to make a Bloody Mary?"

She smiled back at him.

"Of course, I have some cans of Bloody Mary mix in the minibar, and a nice selection of vodkas."

He returned her smile.

"Very good, I prefer Finlandia."

"Ok Paolo, three Bloody Marys coming up!"

Marilyn quickly made their drinks, and she deliberately made them strong.

After he'd taken his first sip he exclaimed, "You're an excellent bartender, Marilyn. My drink is perfect!"

"Thank you, Mr. Verutti, I mean...Paolo."

They sat for a few seconds quietly enjoying their drinks, before Paolo spoke.

"Would you mind if we watched the local news? I'd really like to hear the latest information on the snow storm."

Katy grabbed the remote and replied, "Okey doke."

Everyone turned their attention to the television as Katy clicked one of the buttons. The display showed the pornographic movie that the girls had been watching the night before, but were too tired to watch it to the end, so they'd paused it. The television screen showed a man and woman having sexual intercourse on a bed in the "doggie" position.

Katy felt deeply embarrassed.

"Oh shit... sorry about that."

She fumbled with the buttons on the remote, and the porno resumed playing! The camera view was from behind the man and looking between his thighs. He was pushing his swollen cock into and out of his partner's dripping pussy, as she reached between her legs and gently cupped her lover's balls in her right hand.

"Oh God! I guess I don't know how this damn thing works!"

She hastily handed the remote to her cousin. Paulo seemed amused.

"Don't be embarrassed, Katy. There's nothing wrong with watching erotic movies. I enjoy them too."

Katy felt a sense of relief.

"Thank you, Paolo. I'm really glad you're not upset with us. We felt like being a little naughty last night."

He nodded, "I completely understand."

Marilyn clicked a few buttons on the remote to bring up the local news channel. Together they watched the local weather report, which confirmed that the Las Vegas airport would definitely close that afternoon.