Father Charles Goes Shopping for Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Should I tell you more?" she asked, teasingly.

He squeaked, "Yes Katy, don't stop! Please!"

"Just trust me, Father. All you have to do is listen. Be patient for a few seconds, while I get naked for you."

"Ok, I'll try."

Through the phone he heard her stand up and then the rustling sound of her clothes dropping to the floor.

"I wish more than anything that I was with you right now Father, but instead I'll just tell you what I'd like to do to you if I was. Would you like that?"

Another soft moan, "Oh God, yes!"

"You're sitting in your office chair, and I'm sitting on the floor at your feet, naked. My left hand would come up to cup your balls. I'd spend just a minute or two rolling them in my fingers, just because I love that feeling, but then I'd shift my hand up to where I really want to be, right at the base of your cock."

Another moan, "Forgive me Lord!"

"It feels amazing in my hand, Father. The skin is like velvet, and it's so damn hard underneath. I rub my thumb all over the swollen head, spreading the precum. You know there'd be a lot by now. I'd rub it in a circle with my thumb, all around the head of your hard cock."

She heard a soft groan, and a gasp for air. She could hear him panting, obviously masturbating like crazy. It drove her over the edge to think of him jerking off to her voice.

"That's it Father, I can hear you slapping your man meat for me. Just picture my tongue licking the head, my mouth swallowing you, my hands cupping your balls, kneading them, feeling them swell up. Wank it harder, Father, squeeze it tight in your hand and make it throb for me, I know you want to cum on my face, feel your white sticky cream hit my cheeks, eyes, and spatter me with your jizz. Go on Father, I've got two fingers up me fucking myself. I'm going for three now, and my thumb is on my clit, I'm right on the brink... oh God yes! I can feel it coming. I'm tingling all over."

"Oh Katy, I'm so close, please, don't stop," he tells her. "Keep talking."

"I have my fingers in my pussy right now, and all I can think about is your tongue licking me there!"

"Oh Katy, you're so sexy. Fuck that sweet little pussy for me. I'd taste it if I was there with you, and I'd bury my tongue so deep inside of you. Then I'd lay you on your back and push your knees in the air. I'd take my throbbing hard cock and slide it deep into that sweet pussy of yours. I'd push into you so slow but you'd beg me to fuck you faster, and harder, and deeper."

Now it was her turn to moan. She pulled her fingers out and buried her vibrator inside her sopping wet cunt and muffled a scream on her forearm.

"I want you to shoot your load with me, Father Charles!"

Her legs shook as her orgasm started washing over her.

"Oh Fuck! Oh fuck me Father! Please, fuck the shit out of me!" she screamed over the phone.

In his mind he pictured her masturbating as intensely as he was, as he furiously fisted his cock.

"I'm fucking your cunt, Katy. I can feel the muscles inside your pussy locked around my cock and gripping me like a vice, and you're milking out every drop of semen. I'm cumming, Katy! Ahhhh!"

A moment later she heard a quiet strangled groan, one of her favorite sounds.

***

They were both silent for the next minute it took for them to recover. Father Charles was the first to speak, "That was fucking amazing Katy. Holy shit, I'm exhausted, but I feel so alive, and it's wonderful! Oh my goodness, I'm really glad you can't see the mess I've made."

Now it was his turn to wait a few seconds for her reply, "I've been dreaming about you Father, and you didn't disappoint me."

Her words touched his heart.

"I've thought about you too Katy, a lot more than a priest should think about one of his parishioners."

They both took a moment to gather their thoughts, and then Katy spoke, "I think you should clean yourself up and get dressed Father Charles, and then we can take care of your order."

***

They spent the next half hour talking about panties and filling out the order form.

"Ok, I think we're done, Father. Your order will ship tomorrow afternoon and should take three business days to arrive. Please call back if there's anything you're not completely satisfied with, ok? Oh, and make sure you ask for me if you call in. I'll be working next weekend from noon until 8:00 pm."

"Thank you Katy. It's been a pleasure doing business with you!"

She giggled, "Yes, it has Father...bye."

Author's note: you can read more about Father Charles Dodson and Mrs. Susan Madison in my stories, The Gentlemen's Panty Club, part 3 and part 5.