Father Charles Goes Shopping for Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paolo just shook his head at this news.

"Oh well, these things happen."

He finished his drink in one long pull, and then handed his empty glass to Marilyn.

"May I have another?"

She grabbed his glass, "Absolutely, Paolo. We'll join you."

***

After they'd finished their second drink of the morning, everyone was in a very good mood and feeling a bit tipsy.

Paolo was grinning happily and looked about the room. He pointed his finger at the opened gift boxes, and looked Marilyn in the eye.

"Did you like your gift?"

She grinned back at him.

"I loved my gift... your panties are so sexy with the colors of the Italian flag."

"I'm happy you like them, Marilyn. Are they comfortable?"

Marilyn looked into his eyes, "Very comfortable, Paolo. Let me show you."

With that she stood up, opened her bathrobe and let it drop to the floor. Then she placed her hands behind her back and stood in front of Paolo.

No one spoke as he examined her for a full thirty seconds.

"Yes, they look lovely on you Marilyn."

Both women noticed a growing bulge under Paolo Verutti's bath towel.

He turned his attention to Katy.

"Did you like your gift, Katy?"

Again Marilyn answered for her.

"She loves her gift, Paolo. Show him, Katy."

Katy was excited, but also embarrassed at the thought of showing her nearly naked body to this older gentleman.

"Um, I don't think I can."

He looked deeply into her eyes.

"You've nothing to be embarrassed about, Katy. You're a beautiful woman who deserves to be admired."

Something clicked inside her, and she knew she wanted him to see her body. She nodded and let her bathrobe drop.

Paolo took a few seconds to admire Katy's body. She was petite; five feet tall and one hundred and fifteen pounds, but with a voluptuous figure.

Marilyn spoke next.

"Her panties are crotchless, Paolo! Isn't that cool?"

He assumed a serious look, "Show me, Katy...please?"

Katy looked at the tent in his bath towel and knew he was fully erect. She couldn't stop herself from blatantly staring!

Marilyn gave her cousin a mischievous look.

"Don't keep Mr. Verutti waiting, Katy."

A wicked idea came to mind; she turned around so her back was facing him, spread her legs apart, and bent over at the waist, exposing her puckered pink lips to him, which were protruding through the open gusset of her panties.

Paolo leaned in for a closer look at Katy's pussy.

"Oh my, Katy. You have a lovely cunt!"

He moved in very close and inhaled deeply.

"And you smell lovely too!"

Katy was looking back between her legs and could see his face upside down. He was staring at her genitals.

Marilyn chimed in again, "Paolo, Katy's never had a real cock in her mouth. I taught her how to give a blowjob, but her only experience is doing it with a rubber dildo. Would you mind letting her suck your cock?"

Katy was shocked at Marilyn's boldness and turned around to apologize to Mr. Verutti.

"Please excuse Marilyn. I think she's had too much to drink."

He looked Katy in the eye, smiled, and stood up in front of her, letting his bath towel drop to the floor. His hard cock stood straight out a full seven inches in length and was pointed directly at Katy's face. It was perfectly straight, flawless, and looked like it was made of fine quality flesh colored porcelain.

He nodded his head at Katy.

"Go on, Katy...do what you want!"

She knelt down on the floor in front of him and tentatively touched the head of his cock with the tip of her index finger. His skin felt warm. She leaned forward and gently kissed the top of it.

Marilyn chimed in again, "Don't be shy Katy. You know you want it!"

She licked up and down the length of his shaft with the flat surface of her tongue, paying special attention to the sensitive spot under the corona like Marilyn had taught her. She made three more trips up and down his shaft before stopping at the head and swirling the tip of her tongue around the head for a full minute. She remembered to tease his slit with the tip of her tongue. She was about to take him into her mouth, but before she could start Marilyn knelt down on the floor besides Paolo's left leg. She reached up between his thighs with her right hand and cupped his testicles.

"You work his cock with your mouth, Katy, and I'll work on his balls."

Adrenaline was flooding through her, and for a second she thought she must be dreaming. She never imagined this could actually be happening to her, as she placed her lips around the head of Paolo's beautiful cock and began to suck. She pushed her lips forward, taking two inches of his meat into her mouth.

She heard him moan, "Oh my God...yes Katy...you're amazing!"

His response brought on a feeling of euphoria that surprised her. She knew she was giving him pleasure, and she relished that thought. She pushed her head down again and took another two inches of his sweet cock into her mouth and throat. She began bobbing her head up and down on his shaft. She absolutely loved it... and she wanted more! She doubled her pace, bobbing up and down as quickly as possible. Her pussy was soaking wet and she stuck her right hand inside her panties and thrummed her clit with her middle finger. Ten seconds later her first orgasm passed through her body. She felt like screaming with joy but could only hum loudly with her lips wrapped tightly around Paolo's swollen member. She wrapped her left hand around around the base of his shaft, and stroked and sucked him at the same time, while she continued playing with her clit; a few seconds later her second orgasm washed through her body, and she felt her legs begin to tremble. As she started to recover she felt Paolo's hands gripping the back of her head. He wasn't trying to force his cock down her throat, but was holding her head still to stop her from bobbing up and down on him.

She heard him yell out, "It's happening, Katy!"

Katy pulled her mouth off of his cock, tilted her head upwards and looked into his eyes. He looked back at her but she could see he was distracted. He was trying to smile at her, and she knew he was starting to cum. She looked up at the ceiling and stuck her tongue out as far as possible, inviting him to deposit his load on it. She wanted to feel his sticky white cream on her tongue, to savor the taste of it, and to swallow every drop of his nectar.

Paolo yelled again, "Oh my God...yes, yes...yesss!!"

She heard Marilyn exclaim, "Holy shit! Look at all that cum!"

Katy felt a warm substance on the surface of her tongue. To her surprise it was mostly tasteless, with a slightly salty taste and a hint of sweetness. She thought about the taste for a few seconds and decided that overall she found it pleasant. Then she brought her tongue back into her mouth and swallowed it in one big gulp.

She looked up at Paolo. He was looking down with a huge grin on his face, and he was breathing heavily.

"Did I do it right, Paolo?"

He was not able to answer right away, but Marilyn chimed in instead.

"That was fucking awesome, Katy. You really know how to make a man happy."

Her first attempt at sucking cock was a huge success, and she felt proud of herself. She loved the whole experience, and knew she would do this many more times in the future.

***

When the girls returned home the next evening Katy's mom picked them up at the airport. After exchanging hugs and kisses Emily Evergood looked her daughter in the eye and said, "I'm really impressed with your business skills, Katy. I want you to know that you'll be going to the lingerie trade show again next year."

"Well, thank you, Mother, but I didn't do anything special. I introduced myself to a few executives and shook their hands. I doubt any of them would even remember me."

Her mother chuckled, "I don't believe that Katy. I got a phone call from Paolo Verutti this morning, telling me that we're now on his company's platinum customers list. From now on Camouflage will be purchasing their lingerie at a seventy-five per cent discount off their wholesale price! Our profit margin is going to be amazing, and I owe it all to you, Katy!"

Chapter 4, Father Charles Calls Customer Service

The next morning after Father Charles' failed shopping trip to Camouflage the young priest was feeling anxious. The reason being he knew Mrs. Madison would ask him if he'd purchased the pretty panties that he'd told her about. She was wiping the kitchen counters when he spotted her.

"Good morning, Charles. I do hope you found what you were looking for on your little shopping trip?"

He avoided looking at her, "Um...no, Mrs. Madison..."

She gave him a look of disapproval that he was all too familiar with.

"Um, I mean, no Auntie Susan."

He felt his face turning red.

"Oh dear. What happened?"

He provided the details of his visit to Camouflage, and how it ended with him running out the door to avoid being recognized by Katy Evergood, who worked at the store but was also a member of his parish.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, Auntie."

In a stern voice she said, "Look at me when I'm speaking to you, Charles."

He was looking at his shoes, but then slowly lifted his face to look his housekeeper in the eye.

"I want you in panties that make you happy, Charles. You must be brave and try again, and you must do it today!"

***

The priest continued with his normal clerical duties for the next few hours, but he was only thinking about how he could discreetly buy women's underwear from Camouflage. He finally decided that the safest method would be to place an order over the telephone. Around four in the afternoon he was sitting at the small writing desk in his bedroom, preparing to make the call. There was a pad of paper in front of him on which he had written notes to remind him of what he should say to the saleswoman who answered the phone.

He was extremely nervous because he knew it was possible Katy Evergood could be the person who would answer the phone. He'd had a few conversations with her after Sunday mass, and she had a strange way of looking deeply into his eyes. It was like she knew what he was thinking. Sometimes he got the impression she was flirting with him, her parish priest, and deep down inside he knew he was physically attracted to her, and that made him feel ashamed. On the surface she seemed to be a sweet innocent girl, but when she gave him that look he wanted to throw her down forcefully and spread her legs apart, and take her for his pleasure. He thought about her sweet young cunt, and how much he wanted his cock inside of it!

But the thought of talking to her about his panty fetish terrified him. What would she think of him? He knew he'd be embarrassed and feel humiliated, but that just made it more exciting for him, and to his shame he even fantasized about masturbating while talking to her, and wondering if she knew what he was doing, daring to hope that she did, and even encouraging him to jack off and tell her every detail of what he was doing.

He took several deep breaths to calm himself, picked up the phone, and dialed the number for Camouflage.

***

Monday afternoon was slow at Camouflage, and Katy Evergood was bored to death. She and her cousin Marilyn were both working, but one person could have easily handled everything. The silence in the store was broken when a telephone in the back office rang.

Katy heard it first, "I'll get it."

Marilyn smiled mischievously, "Well, I hope it's someone interesting."

Katy went to the back office, closed the door, and picked up the phone that was reserved for customer calls.

In her friendliest voice she said, "Good afternoon, and thank you for calling Camouflage. My name is Katy. How may I help you?"

There was a slight pause, and then she heard a man's voice, "Um... hello? I'd like to place an order, please."

"Alright Sir. I'd be happy to help you with that, Mister..."

While she waited patiently for him to give his name, she opened the top desk drawer and began shuffling through the contents. After a few seconds she found what she was looking for underneath her mother's pink vibrator, and pulled out a blank order sheet and a pen.

After an awkward silence he finally responded, "Smith. My name is... John Smith."

Since she'd been working at Camouflage Katy had helped many male customers named John Smith. She knew his name was not John Smith and that the order was for him, and he was embarrassed. She had to be very careful or he would hang up on her. She needed to quickly make him feel comfortable talking to her.

"Thank you Mr. Smith. Um, do you mind if I call you John?"

Charles could feel his heart racing in his chest, but he forced his voice to sound as normal as possible.

"That's fine, Katy."

His voice sounded familiar to her. She knew she'd talked to this man before, but she couldn't place the name to the voice.

"So...John...what are you looking for today?"

Again there was an awkward pause before he answered.

"Um...I'd like...uh...to order...ten pairs of underwear...I mean...women's...uh..."

She thought, "Wow, he's so nervous," and knew she needed to help him before he freaked out.

"That's wonderful John. We have tons of really pretty and sexy panties that our men customers just love. So, these panties are for you, right John?"

She heard him take a deep breath before answering, "Yes Katy, the panties are for me. I'm embarrassed to say it, but I love wearing panties. Do you think there's something wrong with me?"

She knew she had to carefully choose her next words.

"Why would I think that, John? In my experience, it's not that unusual, a lot of men wear panties because it gives them pleasure, and I don't see anything at all wrong with it. In fact, I admire men who aren't afraid to accept their feelings and allow themselves to be who they are, and wear what they want to wear under their jeans, no matter what society dictates."

Again she had to wait a few seconds before he responded.

"So you admire men like me? Wow! That's so nice of you to say...thank you Katy! I feel better now."

At that moment she recognized his voice. It was Father Charles from St. Joseph's! She was gobsmacked!

"You're welcome, John. So what kind of panties are you interested in? Briefs? Bikinis? Thongs?"

He truly wanted all of them, but chose to be cautious, "Well, I'm really not sure. Those all sound nice, but so far I've only worn sensible white cotton briefs. What I want is something very pretty and very feminine."

"Okey doke, John. I can you help with that. We have a great selection of super sexy panties and I know you'll love how they feel and look on you. What size do you wear?"

"Um, I'm not sure about the size. You see, a friend of mine gives me her used panties to wear every week, so I've never actually bought panties before. That's why I'm not sure about the size."

"She must be a very good friend to you John. I'll bet you're wearing her panties right now, aren't you John?"

"Yes, Katy, I'm wearing Auntie Susan's panties."

"Is she really your aunt, John? Before you said she was a friend."

Charles knew something special was about to happen. He thought, "She knows! She knows it's me!"

"She works for me, Katy, as my parish housekeeper."

Katy felt like a door was opening and made up her mind to step through it.

"You mean St. Joseph's parish, right John?"

"That's right Katy, St. Joseph's."

I understand John, I mean... Charles...right?"

"Yes, Katy, I'm Father Charles, but you can just call me Charles. I'd like that. Um... I hope I haven't disappointed you?"

"Not in the least Charles, but do you mind if I call you Father? I'd like that better than Charles."

"That's fine Katy. You know, I'm used to be called Father."

She felt like she'd made a breakthrough, and was quite pleased with herself. It dawned on her that she could make him do anything she asked, and at that moment she felt very attracted to her priest.

"Will you do me a favor, Father?"

"Of course I will Katy. What?"

"Take off your slacks, and then take off your panties and tell me what size they are."

"Uh...sure Katy. Give me a sec."

She heard him put the phone down and stand up. Then she heard the sound of his zipper being pulled down followed by the rustling sound of his clothes dropping to the floor.

A few seconds later he picked up the phone, "Size nine, but I think they're a little too big for me. Mrs. Madison is a sturdy woman."

"Yes she is, Father; I've seen her at mass. She's a lovely woman though."

He chuckled, "Yes, a lovely woman, and she's been very kind to me."

It was time to take care of business.

"So we'll order smaller sized panties for you. Now, as to what style is right for you, that would depend on how big your genitals are. There needs to be enough fabric to properly contain you. I've sold thongs to a lot of men who end up being disappointed with the way they feel wearing them. This is especially apparent when they get an erection."

"An erection? I don't understand, Katy."

"Well Father, it's just common sense, isn't it? A thong might feel fine at first, but when a man's penis gets hard the head pokes out the top of the waistband and can be very uncomfortable. How big are you when you're hard, Father?"

It was such a personal question. She couldn't believe she had the nerve to ask him how big his boner was! But he didn't seem to be bothered at all because he just chuckled, "I have no idea, Katy. I've never measured myself...you know... down there."

She felt moisture in her crotch and crossed her legs, "Well, that's very important information that I need to know so I can make a proper order for you, Father."

There was a short pause before he replied, "I understand Katy. What do you suggest?"

"Do you have a ruler handy, Father?"

"I think there's one in my desk."

She heard the sound of his desk drawer opening.

"Yep, I found it."

She was getting more excited; her panties were dripping.

"Very good Father. So now you need to make it hard."

"It? You mean...my...?"

"That's right, Father. You need to be fully erect and measure your penis for me."

His mind began to spin. He couldn't believe this young woman was talking to him so intimately! He knew it was wrong, but he loved it. He moved his right hand down and began rubbing his soft penis.

Katy could hear his breathing getting faster and shallower.

"Will you do that for me, Father?"

"I'll try Katy, but I'm a bit anxious."

He continued rubbing and could feel his penis stirring under his fingertips.

"Would you like me to help you, Father?"

He let out a soft moan and replied, "I don't understand. How can you help me?"

He heard the sound of Katy opening a drawer, and then a distinct buzzing sound coming through his phone.

"Do you hear that, Father? That's the sound of my vibrator. It's pink, six inches long and an inch in diameter. One end is tapered to a point, which is where the vibrations are the strongest. I'm taking my underwear off Father. Is this helping you?"

She heard him taking short shallow breaths.

"Oh God, Katy, you're making me horny!"

"Listen carefully, Father. I'm sitting in the office with my feet up on the desk, and my dress is pulled up to my waist. I'm rubbing my pussy with my vibrator."

"You're helping me Katy. Please keep talking!"

Her seductive voice was so velvety smooth, "I'm rubbing the tip up and down my slit, but instead of using this toy I'm imagining I'm using the head of your cock."

He let out another soft moan.

"Tell me what you're doing Father?"

She could hear the priest stroking himself, a rhythmic dull smacking sound.

"I'm masturbating for you Katy. God forgive me, I can't stop."

"I'm so wet," her words were light and breathy. It made him ache.