Father Charles, The Reluctant Marriage Councilor

Story Info
Priest helps older couple resolve their intimacy issue.
8.8k words
4.35
27k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joefelton
joefelton
214 Followers

Chapter 1, Writer's Block

Father Charles Dodson, the handsome young pastor of St Joseph's Catholic church, was sitting at the small writing desk in his upstairs bedroom, trying to work on his Sunday sermon, but he just sat quietly staring at the blank sheet of paper in front of him. He picked up a sharpened number two pencil and at the top of the paper wrote his title, "Forgiveness", in large print. Then he listed the numbers one through ten down the left side of the page, where he would write down the important points that he wanted to make. He thought for a few seconds and wrote next to the number one, "Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us". He smiled and thought to himself, "Yes, that's good Charlie, start with something everyone knows."

He thought about those words in the Lord's Prayer, and how they applied to him in his every day life. He had absolutely no problem with forgiving others. As a catholic priest he was a respected member of his community and everyone was always nice to him, so there really weren't any "trespasses" that he needed to forgive anyone else for. But that first part of the prayer, "Forgive us our trespasses," troubled him terribly, because no matter how hard he tried to be good, no matter how much he truly wanted to be good, he was continually "trespassing" against his god by committing disgusting "sins of the flesh." You see, he was a normal healthy man after all, thirty years old and in the prime of life, who continually had what the nuns in the parish elementary school called "unclean thoughts" about the female members of his parish, and sometimes even about the holy sisters themselves! He couldn't help noticing their bodies, the lines and curves, and the body parts that jiggled so nicely, and he often wondered what those bodies looked like underneath those ridiculous religious outfits. This usually led to Father Charles sticking his hand inside his panties and touching himself very personally, which afterwards inevitably resulted in the familiar sticky mess inside his underwear, and the obligatory feelings of shame and guilt. Fortunately, The Church provided a solution to his problem. He could go to Confession and tell his sins to the confessor, who would give him a small penance of a few prayers to recite, and absolve him of his sins! Afterwards he always felt so happy, like a huge weight had been lifted off of him; but unfortunately that only lasted a short time until he invariably sinned again. He felt like a hamster in a cage who was continually running on an exercise wheel that took him nowhere.

He asked himself, "How can I ask God to forgive me, and to promise Him that I will repent, when I know damn well that I'll be jacking off one day later and thinking about tits and ass and pussy...fuck!! As a priest I'm a total piece of shit!" He held his head in his hands and wept quietly.

After a few more minutes of feeling sorry for himself he tried again to steer his mind back to working on his sermon. He was depressed, and just stared like a zombie at the number two on the page for a full ten minutes, but that second inspiring point eluded him.

He realized that he was suffering from a bad case of writer's block and decided he needed to take a break. It was a beautiful warm summer afternoon, and the finches were chirping happily in the oak tree outside his bedroom window. He stood up, parted the curtains and opened his window to let in some fresh air. Standing at the window he took a deep cleansing breath of air into his lungs, and then let it out slowly.

He looked outside and spotted his housekeeper, Mrs. Susan Madison, sitting on one of the two Adirondack chairs on the backyard patio, drinking a glass of iced tea and reading a Cosmopolitan magazine. He recognized the magazine from seeing that issue on a recent shopping trip to his local grocery store. He remembered one of the captions on the magazine cover that amused him, "Five tricks any woman can do in bed that are guaranteed to make him fall in love with you!"

Susan Madison was a mature woman in her mid forties, and had started working at St.Joseph's twelve years ago after her husband had passed away unexpectedly. She was wearing her usual work attire, a plain and simple light colored housedress with a white apron, and sensible work shoes.

He thought about this wonderful woman, and the special times that they had shared together in the past, and how she helped him conquer his feelings of guilt and shame by hearing his confession.

Mrs. Madison and Father Charles had a somewhat unusual arrangement in regards to Confession; instead of going to another Catholic priest to hear his confession, he would seek this service from his housekeeper. This all began when he was a newly ordained priest and his first assignment was as the assistant pastor at St. Joseph's. Father George was the pastor at the time, but he was getting older, and the bishop decided that Father Charles might make a suitable replacement when Father George finally retired.

At the time Father Charles was tormented with guilt due to his constantly having "unclean" thoughts about women, which led him to continually "spill his seed." He felt powerless to stop this behavior, which caused him to be extremely depressed. Mrs. Madison noticed how troubled the young priest was. She confronted him one morning in his office and he reluctantly confided in her. She suggested he confess his sins to Father George and ask for forgiveness from God. He was so wracked with guilt that he felt he couldn't confess to the elder cleric. It would simply be much too embarrassing for him to stand, but thankfully, Mrs. Madison provided a solution; she offered to hear his confession, absolve him of his sins, and give him a penance. She explained that she'd been hearing Father George's confessions for many years.

But her method for hearing his confession was unusual, in that she required Father Charles to be nude when he told her his sins, as this made him feel less inhibited, which resulted in a more complete and honest confession. For his first penance, besides the usual prayers, he was ordered by Mrs. Madison to wear her soiled white cotton panties for a week, and this was when he first discovered he had a fetish for woman's underwear! Since then he'd been wearing her used panties every day. He felt extremely fortunate and grateful for having her in his life. He knew he could tell her all his secret thoughts and desires, no matter how unusual or disgusting they were, and that she wouldn't judge him.

He watched her for a bit, focusing his gaze on her ample bosom. His mind began to wander, and he thought about the last time she'd heard his Confession, how she'd ordered him to fuck her tits, which led to him ejaculating a copious amount of his semen onto her throat and the tops of her cantaloupe sized breasts. Afterwards she made him clean up the mess by licking his sticky white cum off of her.

Eventually he snapped out of his reverie when he noticed that he was salivating profusely, and that his penis was stirring inside of his panties.

Unaware that Father Charles was watching her, his housekeeper placed her glass and magazine down on the wicker side table next to her chair. She sat back comfortably in her chair and extended her legs, and then pulled the hem of her dress up to mid thigh. She closed her eyes, enjoying the delicious feeling of the warm sun on her legs.

As was his custom, the young cleric's eyes laser focused on the space between the woman's sturdy thighs, and he was rewarded with a hint of her white panty gusset. He thought about her slit hiding behind that thin strip of material. He closed his eyes and took in another deep breath, imagining the musky scent of her pussy, and his penis continued to stir.

When he opened his eyes again he was pleasantly surprised to see that Mrs. Madison had changed her position so that her thighs were spread apart, and the hem of her dress had been pulled up past her hips. Her wonderful white cotton panties were fully on display for him to enjoy. But then things became even nicer for him. As he watched intently he saw her bring her index finger up to her nose and scratch the tip, and then to the priest's delight, she moved that fortunate finger down to her crotch and scratched there too! He decided that vaginal itch must have been considerable because she spent a good fifteen seconds scratching it!

Now his penis was fully erect and demanding attention. Still focusing his eyes on Mrs. Madison's crotch, he unzipped his trousers and levered his stiff cock out. He closed his eyes and started stroking the full length of his shaft, while moaning out loud, "Oh Susan! My Auntie Susan! My precious Auntie Susan!!"

To his surprise he heard Mrs. Madison call out, "What is it Father Charles, do you need something?"

He opened his eyes, hastily tucked his penis back inside his trousers, and looked down on her. She'd pulled her dress back down and was sitting respectably in her chair looking upwards at him and smiling. She had a mischievous look on her face that made him conclude that she'd probably seen what he was doing to his penis. He thought to himself, "Oh well, what's done is done. She's seen me do much more shameful things than that."

He waved back to her, "No thank you, I'm fine Mrs.Madison. I'm working on my sermon for Sunday, but it's not going very well."

She picked up her magazine and replied, "Well, I won't keep you from your important work Father Charles. I have faith in you, and I'm sure your sermon will be very inspirational as usual. The parish is lucky to have you for our pastor. I'll just stay here for a wee bit longer and enjoy this glorious day, but do let me know if you need anything."

As she turned her attention to her magazine he replied, "Thank you Mrs. Madison."

Father Charles sat in his chair, opened his desk drawer and pulled out a half empty bottle of personal lubricant. He placed it on top of his desk next to his sermon. He was torn between his desire to continue masturbating to a glorious release, or finishing his sermon. His sinful nature won this battle. He stood up, unzipped his trousers and let them drop to the floor, and then yanked his panties down to release his fully erect cock.

He thought about his most recent confession, and about what made this one so unique; you see, Mrs. Madison had assigned him a new type of penance. Of course there were the usual prayers, but this time his confessor administered corporal punishment on his bare ass while he recited the holy words; and much to Father Charles' surprise he discovered that he enjoyed it...a lot! He willingly gave his imagination free rein, closed his eyes and franticly fisted his cock. Fully immersed in the moment, listening to the dull rhythmic slapping sounds, Father Charles was suddenly taken aback when he heard a single authoritative knock on his bedroom door. He opened his eyes to see Mrs. Madison sticking her head in and announcing, "Father Charles, I've brought you a nice cup of that herbal tea you like, and a few of my freshly baked cookies."

Their eyes met and his cheeks turned a pretty shade of pink; at that moment she knew exactly what the priest had been doing to his penis, and she was quite amused by his embarrassment.

He hastily pulled his underwear and pants back up and said sheepishly, "Mrs. Madison, you... um...you startled me!"

She laughed and said, "Yes, I see that you cheeky little bugger!"

She pushed the door open with one foot and entered his bedroom carrying a serving tray with two cups and saucers, a white porcelain teapot, milk, sugar and lemon, along with a plate of delicious looking oatmeal cookies. She handed the tray to Father Charles, but when he reached out to take it from her his trousers dropped to the floor. He hastily placed the tray on his desk, and then attempted to retrieve his pants.

She chuckled at his clumsy attempt at modesty and said, "That won't be necessary dear."

Mrs. Madison looked him in the eye and with a stern voice said, "Sit down Father."

After he was seated she leaned forward and pulled his panties to the floor, and then pulled his trousers and panties away from his feet. She lifted her right foot and placed it over his crotch, with the ball of her foot resting on top of his testicles. She looked down at his crotch and pressed her foot down gently, flattening his scrotum against the seat of his chair.

He looked back at her with a forced smile, which seemed to please the woman.

"Tell me what you were doing."

He reached behind him, retrieved the sheet of paper and handed it to her, "I was working on next Sunday's sermon."

She glanced at the paper and then locked eyes with him; in a serious tone she asked, "What else were you doing Father Charles?" She pressed down a little harder with her foot, "Don't lie to me!"

The pain in his balls was becoming more intense, "I was thinking about...oh, ouch... you... Mrs. Madison."

She whispered, "Go on."

"I was thinking about your panties...and your pussy...and my penis got excited...and I started playing with it."

She chuckled, "You mean my sweet cunt, isn't that right dear?"

He looked into her eyes and confessed, "Yes Auntie Susan, you make me want to cum."

She pulled her foot away from his crotch, leaned over and kissed his cheek. Then she took a seat on his bed so she was facing him.

"Go ahead."

He seemed bewildered by her request, "You mean you want me to..."

She barked at him, "Don't irritate me you twit! You know perfectly well what I mean...so do it Charlie...now!"

He stood up and waited for her instructions.

"Take your clothes off."

He simply nodded, and started to unbutton his shirt. When he was completely naked a few seconds later he stood in front of her with his hands covering his genitals.

"Put your hands behind your back so I can see you properly."

He did what she asked and again started to blush as he felt his humiliation building.

Mrs. Madison loved this feeling of control that she had over her employer. She knew she could make him do anything she wanted. She grabbed his semi erect penis in one hand, and with the other hand pulled his foreskin back to reveal the pink head with the eye at the top. She pursed her lips and drooled a long string of saliva onto his mushroom shaped cock head, and then rubbed her spit all over the surface with her fingers. When she deemed it was slippery enough she moved her hand up and down the length of his shaft, and a few seconds later her priest was fully erect. His phallus felt warm in her hand. She took a few seconds to examine it closely.

"I love your cock Charlie. It's really a beautiful thing, you know."

He returned her smile, "I like it when you're in charge, Auntie Susan."

"I like it too you sweet boy," as she increased the pressure on his shaft, "It makes me feel so alive doing this to you!"

She continued stroking him for a bit but she kept her eyes on his face, looking for the telltale sign that his climax was imminent. He was taking shallower and more frequent breaths and there were a few drops of perspiration on his forehead.

"I'm going to cum!"

"Mmmhmmm" was her reply.

To his surprise she suddenly pulled her hand away and said, "Not yet dear," and wrapped her fingers around his testicles and gave them a firm squeeze. She had a plan in mind and didn't want him to ruin it by ejaculating prematurely. She stood up, walked to the desk and picked up a saucer from the serving tray and the bottle of lube, and then sat back down on the bed. Then she removed the cap from the lube and pored a generous amount of the slippery liquid into her palm and applied it liberally on his penis and testicles; she gave it a quick stroke to confirm that it was sufficiently slick. Then she picked up the saucer and held it up so it was six inches away from the head of his cock.

She smiled mischievously at him, "Your turn, Charlie."

He simply nodded his head and then started furiously jerking his hand up and down the length of his shaft. Mrs. Madison's eyes were open wide and transfixed on the purple head. She was pleased to see some drops of clear pre cum leaking from his slit.

The young cleric began to moan, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, ohhhhhhh....fuuuuuuck...meeeee!!"

A six inch string of white cream erupted from his slit landing on the saucer and the back of Mrs. Madison's hand, followed by four more smaller jets of his jizz.

She laughed, "That's it Charlie my sweet boy, give it to me!"

He continued moving his hand up and down, but much more slowly and with less pressure, which caused a bit more of his semen to dribble onto the saucer. When he pulled his hand away Mrs. Madison made a ring around the base of his shaft with her index finger and thumb and slowly milked the last few drops of cum onto the saucer.

She took a few seconds to examine the saucer and its contents and smiled, and then held it out for him, "I want you to swallow it."

He looked back at her and nodded his head, and proceeded to lick the saucer clean. When he was done Mrs. Madison held the back of her hand out, and he cleaned it with his tongue as well.

"I'm very pleased with you Charlie."

'Thank you Auntie. I like pleasing you more than anything."

She chuckled, "Of course you do, you silly boy. I know you Charlie...and I know what you need."

Chapter 2, Molly Sullivan

Mondays are usually very quiet work days for a Catholic priest, and Father Charles considered it his day off, but that was not the case on this particular Monday.

The young priest was sitting at the dining table in the kitchen enjoying his second cup of coffee and reading the local newspaper. He could hear Mrs.Madison's voice coming from the living room; she was talking on the telephone.

"Don't worry about it Molly. It's Father Charles' duty to help the members of his parish. He'll see you this afternoon at two o'clock. Good bye dear."

He heard her place the telephone receiver back into its cradle, and then her footsteps on the hardwood floor as she walked towards the kitchen. He looked over at the entrance way as his housekeeper appeared.

He smiled while greeting her, "Good morning Mrs. Madison, and how are you today?"

She returned his smile, "Couldn't be better Father Charles, thank you for asking."

She took a moment to refill the priest's coffee cup, and then poured herself a cup and took a seat across from him at the dining table. Then in a business like manner said, "I have scheduled an appointment for you this afternoon at two o'clock; my dear friend Molly Sullivan would like to meet with you to discuss a serious problem she's having in her marriage."

The young priest's expression quickly turned from relaxed to one of agitation. He was not at all comfortable with having to give advice to his parishioners about marriage.

"You know very well Mrs. Madison, that I'm a terrible marriage counselor. What does a priest who's celibate know about marriage? I don't know a single thing about it! Technically I'm still a virgin! It's ludicrous to think that my thoughts on this subject carry any weight!"

She reached out and tenderly stroked his cheek, "Never the less it's your job Charles. We can't have it getting back to the bishop that you refused to help one of your parishioners."

He looked into her eyes and he could see that she cared deeply for him. As usual he couldn't disappoint his housekeeper, "Very well, I'll try my best, but I'm afraid I may be a disappointment your friend."

She patted the back of his hand reassuringly, "There's no need to worry Charles. I'll be at the meeting too, and I'll help you get through it."

Her kind offer comforted him greatly, "You're my savior Susan."

She chuckled, "Oh you silly man! What am I to do with you?"

joefelton
joefelton
214 Followers