Father Charles, The Reluctant Marriage Councilor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly looked up at her husband and smiled, "Why don't you show Father Charles what I want inside of me, Danny."

Obediently Daniel unzipped his trousers and proceeded to lever out an abnormally thick and elongated cock. It was a monstrous thing, a phallus that would be more intimidating than stimulating to any normal woman.

Mrs. Madison looked directly at it and licked her lips; she smiled mischievously at Mr. Sullivan, "Take your pants off Danny."

He just nodded his acceptance and pulled his trousers down to the floor and stepped out of them. Father Charles was surprised to see that Daniel was wearing a pair of pretty pink bikini panties that were trimmed in white lace.

Mrs. Madison continued exerting her control, "Remove your underwear sir."

Daniel did as he was told without hesitation. Mrs Madison took her time viewing his most unusual genitalia and commented, "I see you shave down there. I love how it looks; so neat and clean... and smooth... just like a boy!"

Mrs. Madison's arousal became more obvious to the others as she yanked the hem of her dress up past her waist, and then thrust her hand down the front of her panties.

The sight of Daniel's hairless ball sack and cock caused Father Charles' erection to twitch inside his panties. The priest motioned for Daniel to step behind his wife and press himself against her. He made a clumsy attempt that irritated the priest. Exasperated, the cleric chose to dismiss propriety and grabbed Daniel's testicles, squeezed them a bit, and then rather forcibly pressed his semi-erect cock between Molly's legs. It came away glistening from her arousal and had stiffened considerably.

Molly was desperate, "Please Father, I've been a wickedly wanton woman. I need a very firm hand...sir."

Father Charles silently motioned for Daniel to step back, and then, without warning he brought his open hand down on the naked cheeks of Mrs. Sullivan's buttocks. The woman lurched forward a bit, but uttered not a single whimper of protest. Two more strikes of correction bit into the woman's plump bottom. The second evoked a sharp intake of air and a grunt of acknowledgment that he had stung her. An additional three swats, and her bottom was twitching; clenching and unclenching. Molly lifted one hand from the sofa. Father Charles paused, thinking she would motion for him to stop the abuse, but the hand the priest expected to be used to defend herself was thrust immodestly between her own legs! She held her head down but raised her soiled hand up for all to see. It was positively slathered in her scent and slick lust.

"Please Danny," Molly moaned, "fuck me!"

Her husband's expression showed his confusion; one second he seemed possessed by lust, but the next second he seemed to be in doubt, like a boy struggling and unsure of what he was expected to do. His wife had predicted his reaction to the situation perfectly.

Mrs. Madison stepped in to take charge; she knew Father Charles needed to exert his authority over Daniel's behavior. As she fingered her pussy she barked, "Don't keep Molly waiting, Daniel." She looked at the priest, "Father Charles, show him what he needs to do."

For the second time the priest took hold of his parishoner's erection as if it were a leash and led him over to his wife/mother. As he pulled Daniel to his wife he gave his balls another firm squeeze.

At the touch of her husband's cock head to her cunt lips, Molly brought herself to climax! At the moment Molly's vagina ceased its spasms, Mrs. Madison motioned with her hand for Daniel to penetrate his wife. Animal instinct rather than conditioning took hold of him, and he violated his wife/mother with a single deep thrust, causing her to drop her head to the sofa.

The lust crazed woman lifted her head up to utter an oath of carnal bliss, "Oh my lord! That's it son! Harder baby...please!! Fuck me!! Fuck your Mommy... Ohhhhh...FUCK!!!"

With only a few thrusts the Sullivans consummated this new facet of their incestuous fantasy play. Danny had honored his mother's wishes by successfully ravaging her for his own carnal pleasure.

It took Molly some time to recover, but eventually she turned around, and sat on the sofa. Father Charles couldn't help noticing that Daniel's semen was dripping lewdly out of her vagina. He was tempted to get on his knees and clean up the mess between her legs. There was no integrity left of her blouse; it had come completely open. The deep cleavage between her compressed breasts looked too much like the inviting slit of her vulva for Father Charles to ignore, and he blatantly stared at her bountiful bosoms.

With a wicked smile Molly asked, "Do you fancy an old woman's tits, Father Charles?"

There was a mischievous glint in her tone and eyes.

The priest whispered, "Yes, daughter."

Molly leaned forward so that her face was just a few inches over the crevasse between her breasts. Without the pretense of feigned embarrassment she let her own saliva drool down and flow into the channel. This act would be looked on with disgust by most people, but that was certainly not true for Father Charles and Mrs. Madison, who were openly staring and breathing hard at the sight of this woman creating a surrogate vagina between her breasts. Mrs Madison found it difficult to contain her excitement; she hastily unbuttoned the front of her dress and yanked her bra cups upwards to free her melon sized breasts.

Molly explained, "Like Daniel, my father was too large for my mother to accommodate between her legs as she got older. I learned this trick from her."

Demons of lust took possession of Father Charles. Without another word he loosened his belt buckle, pulled his zipper down, exposing his erection to everyone present. He gave it a few quick strokes and then shook it lewdly at them. He stepped close to Molly, and then looked her husband in the eye, "I'm going to fuck your mother's big tits Danny!"

Mr. Sullivan simply nodded and said, "Thank you Father."

Mrs. Madison chimed in as well, "Molly, do you think Daniel would like to fuck my tits too... or my cunt?"

Instead of giving her friend an answer she addressed her husband, "Danny, Susan wants you inside of her. Be a good lad and do whatever she says."

Her husband replied in a breathy voice, "Yes of course, Mother."

Molly leaned further forward so that her cleavage, now slick from her own drool, was at an angle and elevation that permitted the priest to slide his erection inside. As he began thrusting in earnest, she held up the white cotton panties she'd been wearing. The moment that the priest's lips kissed the soiled garment and his tongue tasted the woman's arousal that had soaked into the gusset, Father Charles' penis erupted, spurting a half dozen ropes of his sticky white cum onto Molly's throat and chest.

While he was cumming he hissed, "It's all for you daughter! Take it you fucking slut!"

Molly locked eyes with Father Charles and grinned back at him, "Thank you Daddy!"

While the priest was tit fucking Molly, Mrs. Madison and Molly's husband had occupied their time in a slightly different manner. They both watched avidly as Father Charles' inserted his cock inside of Molly's cleavage. At the sight of this Daniel started to moan with lust; and his mammoth sized penis sprung back to life. The sight of his phallus took Mrs. Madison by surprise and she openly stared at it.

"Pull my panties down Danny, and be quick about it! I want your beast inside of me...now!"

Mr. Sullivan hastily stepped in front of Mrs. Madison as she yanked her dress up past her thighs, and pulled her legs up from the couch. He stuck his fingers inside the elastic waistband of her underwear and forcefully yanked the flimsy garment down to her ankles. Mrs. Madison reached down, retrieved her underwear, and then half sat and half reclined on the couch with her legs spread open, lewdly showing Molly's husband her hairy minge.

Daniel went after Susan's slit like a man possessed. With his wife he would normally take care to penetrate her slowly, giving her labia sufficient time to slowly stretch apart. Mrs. Madison's vagina did not receive the same respect. Daniel positioned the mushroom shaped head at the entrance to her folds, and pushed himself inside her with all of his strength, filling her completely, testing the limits of how far her vagina could be stretched open.

Mrs. Madison responded to this violation, "That's it Danny! Fuck me Danny! Fuck my cunt!"

Danny responded with actions instead of words, viciously slamming his manhood balls deep into her and quickly pulling it out, and then repeating these motions as quickly as he was able. With each inward stroke he whispered, "Take it bitch!"

Mrs. Madison responded by wadding up her panties and shoving them inside Daniel's mouth. She locked eyes with him, smiled wickedly and hissed, "You take it, bitch!"

After a half a dozen strokes Mrs. Madison reached her limit. She looked up at the ceiling, closed her eyes and screamed, "Oh god, oh god, oh my god....YES...YES...YES!! Ahhhhhhhh!"

Daniel felt her vaginal muscles clamp down on his cock and spasm wildly, triggering his orgasm and flooding Molly's cervix with his warm white semen.

After taking a moment to catch their breath, the men returned to their chairs and the ladies to the sofa. The ladies attempted to sort themselves out, adjusting their hair and clothing.

Molly spoke first, "Oh dear, Father Charles' spunk is all over my neck and chest."

Mrs. Madison chuckled, "Yes, you're a bit of a mess luv, and I have to mention this as well, my vagina is a sloppy mess too. Your husband's cream is drooling onto my thighs!"

She looked at the men, "Daniel, I want you to clean your wife... with your tongue. Father Charles, it will be your job to clean me."

The priest looked at Mr. Sullivan, gave him a half smile and shrugged.

***

Fifteen minutes later, Father Charles checked the time on his watch, "Oh dear, it's eleven o'clock already. Should we go now, Mrs. Madison?"

His housekeeper nodded agreement, and looked over at Molly, who kissed her on the cheek.

"Thank you for helping with my marriage problem, Susan."

"You're most welcome, Molly. I believe I can speak for Father Charles, and my vagina as well, this was a very fulfilling experience."

She looked her employer in the eye, "Wouldn't you agree, Father Charles?"

The priest simply nodded his head and smiled.