Father Charles, The Reluctant Marriage Councilor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Mrs. Molly Sullivan arrived promptly at the appointed time, and Mrs. Madison greeted her with a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek at the front door of the rectory. She escorted her guest into the living room, where Father Charles was waiting for her. After introductions were made they took their seats with Mrs. Madison and Mrs. Sullivan sitting on the large comfortable sofa, while Father Charles sat across from them in a simple straight back wooden chair, holding a pen and notepad.

Father Charles recognized the woman because she attended Sunday mass regularly along with her husband, Daniel. She appeared to be in her mid fifties, but her husband looked to be a few years older, maybe sixtyish, and they'd been married for over thirty years; sadly they had no children. She was on the short side, approximately five feet tall, but with a sturdy body with rounded hips and thighs, and a very generous bosom. The priest didn't remember much about her husband, other than he was average height and weight, with white hair that made him look distinguished, but was thinning a bit in back. By reputation he was known to be a very respectable gentleman of the community.

They made small talk for a few minutes, and then it was time to get down to business. There were some awkward moments of silence, with some rustling of hands in their laps, before the cleric broached the purpose of their meeting.

"So Mrs. Sullivan, Susan has told me that you have serious concerns...about your marriage?"

She replied somewhat nervously, "Please call me Molly, Father."

"Very well...Molly. How may I be of service?"

Tears welled up in her eyes as she blurted out, "Oh Father Charles, I think my marriage is unraveling!"

Mrs. Madison interrupted her dear friend, "That's nonsense Molly, your Daniel loves you more than anything."

She turned to her girlfriend, "I know that Susan, but...you see..I'm unable to fulfill my wifely duties in the bedroom!"

A little voice in the back of his brain told him to be quiet, but Father Charles couldn't help himself from asking, "Your wifely duties?"

This mature, soft-spoken woman went on to explain that her husband was "rather exceptionally well endowed"...too well endowed for her to be able to comfortably accommodate him any longer. She'd become fixated on the sort of guilt any loving wife would experience when they realize that they're no longer fulfilling the needs and desires of their spouse.

Mrs. Sullivan explained, "It wasn't such a problem when I was younger. I would flow like a river at the very sight of it, whenever he took it out and pointed it in my direction. My puss would drool at the prospect of being forced open for such a loaf of flesh. Even at those times when I was no longer soaking my underwear at the sight of it, and I knew it would be uncomfortable to try and take it all the way up inside me, I was supple enough to stretch myself open. I was in my twenties then. I'm in my fifties now Father, and he's just too large to fit inside me unless I'm properly aroused. It's been a very long while since he's been able to arouse me properly and I'm terrified that he'll find a young tart that can accommodate it...I mean ...him!"

Father Charles desperately tried to think of anything to say that would ease his parishioner's concerns, "Well Molly, a man's libido diminishes with age, just like a woman's, or so I've been told; and I'm sure your husband still respects his marriage vows; and certainly his age would make him less desirable to younger women."

He turned to his housekeeper for support, "Isn't that right Susan?"

She thought for a second before answering, "That's not always the case, Father Charles. You see, it's not that unusual for a young woman to have a "daddy fantasy."

He looked perplexed by her statement. Mrs. Madison went on to explain, "It's where an older gentleman who is an authority figure is sexually aroused by a younger woman, and he has his way with her, or the tables are turned and she's in charge of him and gets her way. She's able to make him do whatever she wants because she excites him so much."

Father Charles looked stunned by this information.

Mrs. Sullivan continued to lament, "The problem, Father, is that Daniel's appetite has increased as I've gotten older. As my bottom's gotten rounder and fuller, he forever wants me to pull up the hem of my skirt and push my plump bottom out for him. He fondles and gropes me at every opportunity. I admit that such behavior excites me a bit, but not enough to fit him up inside me. When I had the body of a young woman he fancied me, of course. Now that my breasts sag, my hips have broadened, my bottom juts out and bits of me jiggle when I move, he's become like a lad obsessed and I'm his new plaything. And as to respecting our vows, I believe you're quite right. Most men would have found another bedmate by this point, but my Danny is faithful as a retriever. Still, he's a man with needs, and as his wife I really want to satisfy those needs."

She paused for a moment, as if she were considering whether to take the next step in her narrative. She locked eyes with the priest, "As a woman, I have needs as well...Father."

The cleric's immediate reaction was one of confusion; you see, he was uncertain whether she was still soliciting his advice or was now making a most improper proposition, and to his dismay he found his penis was beginning to stir inside his panties!

Mrs. Sullivan continued to plead her case, "I...I mean we, need you to help prepare me for my husband's use, Father."

Her explanation only added fuel to the smoldering fire inside the priest's underwear.

"I like a rather strong hand from time to time, Father...a spanking as much as a caress, to be truthful. Daniel and I have a different marriage than most," she went on, "He likes for me to be in charge. He's more than content to have me treat him as my son, rather than a husband when we're in bed." In a very hushed voice she added, "or visiting the bathroom. Like all good lads, my Danny fancies his mother...and her soiled underwear, Father. I rather like being in charge over him, but there are times when I want to be the one chastised...and disciplined. I don't like anything cruel, mind you, but I miss the days when I was attending college and my Mom and Dad would reinforce the rules of proper behavior for a young woman. They knew just how to blend discipline with affection. They taught me that a slap can be as arousing as a kiss to a woman's bottom, when it's properly administered."

As Mrs. Sullivan spoke, Father Charles found that he could no longer ignore the aroused state of his penis. There was a prominent bulge in his trousers, which the two women took note of. They looked at each other like they were sharing a secret and smiled mischievously. The priest felt his face becoming warm from embarrassment.

Mrs. Sullivan continued, "I'm afraid sir, that I allow Daniel, as my son, to take wickedly perverse liberties with my privacy and my soiled undergarments. I punish him of course, but never so severely that it deters him in the future. I believe sir, that it's my bottom that needs a bit of punishment for letting it get to this point."

Mrs. Sullivan was becoming more excited and taking shallower breaths, "What's needed Father, is for someone to visit at our house and take a firm hand with me...while Daniel is there, of course. Just the thought of it has gotten me rather juicy. I expect Father, that a proper punishment session would not only be a fitting penance for being such a wickedly perverted mother, but also make it possible for me to fulfill my wifely duties towards Daniel. Oh please Father Charles, I would love to accommodate my husband again!"

The young priest was not keen with Mrs. Sullivan's request, and instead he suggested that she and her husband arrange to reverse their roles, but she quickly rejected this suggestion,"It just isn't in him to discipline me properly. We've tried to change it around, just as you suggested, but he's so nervous about taking me over his lap or swatting my bottom with his hand that neither of us can get enjoyment from it. He's wonderfully gentle and I do love that in him. He's become so accustomed to having me as his mother that he can't bring himself to discipline me or fornicate with me like he once did. He much prefers to be on the receiving end of punishment. When we try to change it about he begins to wilt after a few strokes and that just causes me to dry up completely. We're worse off than before we started! It's horrible Father!"

Father Charles had no idea what to say, which led to an awkward period of silence as he thought hard. After a full minute of wringing his hands and looking at his feet the priest asked, "You want me to come to your home, administer corporal discipline upon you in the hopes that Daniel will then be able to perform his sexual duties as your husband?"

She nodded her head and looked him in the eye, "You may need to take a firm approach with us both, Father. You'll have no trouble getting me to spread my legs for him, once I've been properly disciplined. The difficulty will be getting Daniel to accept that he must not resist those urges to fornicate with his own mother, when she desires it of him. He must be made to understand that fornication with his mother is not his decision to make. I expect Father, that under your supervision he'll be inclined to accept that aspect of a son's responsibility."

"So just to be clear Molly, you want me to discipline you, and then watch Daniel and you having sex. Is that correct?"

She reached out and took his hand, "You should insist upon it, Father...as your right of authority over us. Sometimes a family needs a Father to supervise their behaviors. I expect that my Danny will rather like having you in control of his activity."

She squeezed his hand firmly and with a wink and a smile said, "I know that I shall enjoy your control over me, Father."

The priest looked to Mrs. Madison for advice, "I'm torn Susan, what is your opinion about this?"

Mrs. Madison locked eyes with her employer, "It's a priest's duty to help his parishioners in time of need, Father Charles."

He looked back at her and simply nodded, "Yes, I suppose you're right Susan, as usual."

She chuckled, "Of course I'm right you silly man."

She turned to her friend, "Then it's settled. Father Charles and I will come to your house this evening, Molly. Is eight o'clock ok?"

Chapter 3, The Counseling Session

At five minutes before 8:00 that evening the priest and his housekeeper arrived at the front door of Mr. and Mrs. Sullivan. It was Mr. Sullivan who answered the door. He was a slender, bespectacled man with handsome features and graying hair, who greeted them with a kind smile and a handshake, and invited his guests into the parlor, where the two ladies sat together on the sofa; the two men took chairs opposite them. Molly wore a simple dress that was colorful, but most respectable for a woman in her fifties. The Sullivans were the perfect portrait of a mature, married couple, conservative in their habits, dress and lifestyle.

After having a few sips of wine and a bit of cheese to whet their appetites, Molly turned towards her husband, "Father Charles and Susan have volunteered to help us, Daniel. I've invited them into our home...into our marriage actually, to take charge of my need to be properly aroused for sex."

Mr. Sullivan simply sat quietly, without much reaction. After a moment he asked, "Will you want privacy?"

His wife responded, "Don't be silly Daniel. Father Charles is here to stimulate me for you to use, not to replace you. Besides, as a priest he can't really take me as a man would normally take a woman. No Daniel, he'll get me in the mood and supervise, just as my father set the tone when we were courting."

With that Mrs. Sullivan excused herself to prepare for the evening's activities.

Mr. Sullivan seemed nervous and embarrassed to be in a quiet room with his guests, so Mrs. Madison tried to put him at ease, "It's a great credit to you both," she explained, "to be willing to address matters, rather than ignore them or hide them away."

Mr. Sullivan seemed unsure as to how he should respond, "How much has Molly told you about us, Mrs. Madison?"

She replied, "Well first of all Daniel, please call me Susan. I know we'll be good friends after tonight. Molly and I are very close, so really quite a bit. She tells me that you've found ways to modify aspects of your relationship to accommodate your desires. That's exceptionally admirable you know."

For the first time he seemed to relax a little bit. It was a great relief for him to be free from the pretense about the nature of his marital relations. Mrs. Madison decided to push him a bit further, "I quite understand Daniel, how you could fancy Molly as you do...as if she were...your mother."

He smiled back at her and whispered a thank you. Mrs Madison continued, "It's not simply a wives' tale that men tend to marry women who remind them at some level of their own mother. It's a credit to you both that you're comfortable with that simple fact of life. Molly told us today that she quite enjoys you lusting after her as only a son can. She very much enjoys indulging your desires as well as your needs as only a mother can."

Daniel smiled broadly at Susan's endorsement of their incestuous play.

Susan continued, "Just as it's good for a man to honor and obey his wife as if she were his mother, there are times when it's proper for that son to use his mother as a husband uses the flesh of his wife."

He simply nodded his head. At that moment, Molly emerged from the bedroom. She was dressed in the uniform of a schoolgirl, consisting of high socks, a white blouse, and a dark blue skirt that had been altered to accentuate the physical attributes of Molly's mature figure. The blouse was at least two sizes too small. It was not possible for her to fully button the garment; either the bottom three buttons could be closed and the top three left open, or the top two secured and the bottom four left alone. She had chosen to secure the bottom three so that her white bra, also a full cup size too small was almost fully exposed. The undergarment compressed the flesh of her breasts together, to form a cleavage that commanded Father Charles' attention. He could not subdue a most unchaste thought of what it would be like to use the chasm of Molly's cleavage as a surrogate pussy, filling her glorious crevasse with his gooey ejaculate! Molly's dark skirt was so short that her white cotton panties flashed into sight with each movement.

"Please, Father, don't punish me in front of my son. He's impressionable and at the age where he might not be able to control himself."

The cleric understood her needs perfectly. He stood up, aware of both his own arousal and the tented trousers of Daniel Sullivan, and in a commanding tone stated, "A lady's request to be punished in private would be honored, but as you insist on teasing the boys and men at school with the gusset of your underwear always on display, and with your indecent behavior, I think you have no claim to modesty, Molly. You've occupied yourself with thoughts that only a slut would entertain so I must insist that following your punishment, and as part of your penance, you invite the congregation to sate their lust which you have encouraged."

Father Charles advised her, "You should be grateful that the congregation this time consists of only your husband, myself and Mrs. Madison; but that might not be so in the future. If further corrections to your behavior are required young lady, I may insist that others not only bear witness to your penance, but actively participate in it!"

Molly played her part as the caught schoolgirl well. There was great sincerity in her protestations, "I don't have sluttish thoughts Father."

They all listened politely as she gave her explanations for her behavior without interruption until she grew quiet. It was only then that the priest stepped up close to her, reached underneath the abbreviated hem of her uniform and pressed his hand firmly into her moist crotch. Molly closed her eyes and spread her legs enough to allow him uninhibited access. She emitted a moan and couldn't resist the urge to press herself down on his hand. Through the thin fabric of her panties Father Charles could feel the heat of her drooling slit. He stared into the flesh of her exposed nipples and rather maliciously groped the woman through her sopping underwear. He pressed his fingers into the center of her heavily soiled undergarment and moved them enough to evoke a groan of lust from her.

When the priest finally withdrew his moistened hand and held it out for everyone to view he announced, "Daniel, I think that you should make a list of all the men and women whom you think would enjoy bearing witness to Molly's next public penance. Make certain that the list includes the names of those that you wouldn't mind making use of her exposed bits."

Neither spouse objected to that recommendation.

Mrs. Madison issued an order to the schoolgirl with a stern voice, "Pull your panties down, dearie."

Susan knew that Father Charles would have preferred the honor of exposing Molly's genitals himself, as it would have permitted him an opportunity to grope her further, but she felt she needed to demonstrate that she possessed a certain amount of authority too; and ordering Molly to expose herself would reinforce to her and Daniel that obedience to her authority could be sexually stimulating. She knew that requiring Molly to expose herself, rather than forcefully stripping her would produce a profound effect on her psyche. This simple act, a requirement that she undress herself, would force Molly to view herself as a willing participant in what followed; it would strip her of the premise that she was simply an overwhelmed victim. But in Molly's case, this was unnecessary as she was more in control of the evening's activity than the others were even aware. It was unmistakably clear that although Father Charles would be inflicting her punishment, it was actually Molly who would be dictating the activity.

Like most mature women, Molly had a most beautiful belly mound. The priest moaned at the sight of her lower belly puffed outwards before curving between her thighs.

Daniel understood the cleric's reaction was a compliment to his wife. He asked, "Do you mind that she has a good patch of curls down there, Father?" He was clearly warming to the idea of the priest's involvement in his marriage. Tightly coiled dark hairs fringed with gray proliferated Molly's lower belly. There was a hint of moisture capping those nearest her slit.

Molly asked mischievously, "Do you fancy my cunt curls Father Charles?" It was a tone she had used earlier, while discussing her need for a father's touch.

He was going mad with desire for this woman. He moaned, "You have a beautiful cunt, Molly!"

Molly grinned back at him and then reached out to run her hand over the growing bulge in the priest's trousers.

Father Charles decided to get down to business, "Enough of that, young lady. It's time for your punishment...or are you so sufficiently aroused that we can dispense with that?"

Molly reacted as if she'd been struck a treasonous blow. She positively recoiled at the suggestion that the priest's firm hand might not be applied to her flesh.

She protested loudly, "I need a firm hand Father!"

Without waiting for orders, she turned around so that she was facing the sofa and leaned forward until her palms were flat on the cushion. Her rounded cheeks were thrust out for everyone to ogle, molest or spank as the mood moved them. She deliberately positioned her feet so they were spaced widely apart, which afforded the two men an unobstructed view of her juicy pussy.