Father Christmas' Great Red Coat Ch. 03

Story Info
Seasonal frolics: Copulating with a snowwoman - surely not!
6.7k words
4.89
2.7k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,665 Followers

Part 3

Indeed, a mug or three of something hot back at the cottage. The hot chocolate was very welcome, made thickly. Having stamped the snow from their boots and taken them off, the three had sat in front of the roaring fire with their mugs, gradually, as they warmed, divesting themselves of unnecessary clothing.

Malcolm had then been up and down preparing the late lunch. He now found himself relaxed on the settee in just his red coat, boots off, shirt and jumper removed, his coat open and his penis lolling in its white nest of curls. Elvin in tunic and red shirt and Sylvie in much the same albeit with shirt half undone and breasts peaking out.

Sylvie seemed to be taking a lot of interest in his cock, whispering to Elvin as she kept looking at it. Malcolm was intrigued and so was his penis, it moved and thickened a little. Sylvie giggled.

"Might I?" She asked but did not wait for an answer. Her pink tongue was out and gently licking Malcolm's half exposed knob.

"Come on, Elvin," she said, and the other elf came to join his friend. A little surprised look on his face maybe, and a little tentative, but his face moved closer to Malcolm's penis, his tongue coming out. "It is big, isn't it Elvin?" All at once two tongues on Malcolm's knob, sliding across the smooth membrane, tongues touching just at his little slit Tongues touching both penis and each other. Sort of French kissing but around a rounded and purple fringed knob. Of course, the penis grew, of course it expanded and lifted up from its white nest. Into Sylvie's mouth and then into Elvin's. One of the many things Malcolm had hoped from the sojourn at the cottage. A double suck, two pairs of lips around his cock, two hot wet mouths for it to be drawn into and fellated.

Elvin moved a little and his green tunic slid up his thigh revealing his penis. It was all hard. He was aroused as well. Malcolm slid his hand under Sylvie's corduroy dress and up her smooth inner thigh. She too was clearly excited. Silken wetness to her sex. A finger into her hole, finger moving and thumb finding her little erection. Three erectile organs up in the cottage by the fire. Three warm bodies in a state of sexual arousal. A second hand appearing next to his own up inside Sylvie's dress, another finger joining Malcolm's inside Sylvie, moving up and down as one. How good if both their penises could go into Sylvie like that. How good! Two hard cocks pressed together and fucking Sylvie, but there was barely room for Malcolm's thick organ alone, let alone a thinner second penis, but fingers were a different matter.

Lovely to make Sylvie come together. A joint effort. All done with fingers, as Malcolm's penis stood hard out of his robe and Elvin's as hard, if smaller, coming out under his tunic.

Gasping and using one or two rude words, Sylvie shuddered in her orgasm before almost immediately hopping onto Elvin's lap and settling down, her falling corduroy dress hiding the connection. But Malcolm could feel -- and did -- what was happening. What a rather delightful thing to do -- and Malcolm felt that it was permitted -- to intrude into a couple's lovemaking to the extent of not simply watching but feeling them in the act, even to the extent of feeling around and on the joined organs. Malcolm's fingers touching penis and vulva, even feeling with fingertips where penis and girl sex came together, encircling the male organ and riding with it. Malcolm even had a finger up her whilst Elvin was fucking her with his cock. He was holding Elvin's balls when he felt the completion of the act, his finger even detecting the pulsing up the urethra within the penis.

Malcolm spread the leaves of his great red robe wide, his cock standing firm and large, a clear invitation for his female elf to mount and ride.

Wonderful to watch Sylvie lift her dress as she moved over his thighs. With legs spread she began to lower herself. So good to see a dollop of Elvin's cum drop from her and land 'splat' right on his purple edged knob and spread itself like icing on a cake.

"Hold Malcolm firm, Elvin." A hand around his cock holding him upright for the girl.

Two elves in attendance!

Sylvie lowered herself down and down, Elvin's hand coming away as she slid lower, absorbing the whole of Father Christmas' cock and its cum splattered head, Malcolm pushing Elvin's 'icing back up into Sylvie.

A steady and long fuck in front of the fire. No hurry as Elvin was not awaiting his 'turn.' So good being ridden by the young woman on his very slippery pole.

A particular delight was feeling the radiant warmth from the fire, so hot on his balls!

Perhaps Sylvie felt the same about her bottom, with his hands on her two globes the dress was held up and her cheeks exposed to the open fire.

Having already fucked that morning in the snow it took a little time for Malcolm to come, a pleasant enough time of course! So good to have a young lass riding his old cock. Riding until it manfully produced deep within her.

Later, Malcolm went outside to bring in more logs and found the snow remarkably sticky, just right for snowman or igloo building. Indeed, he knocked a snowman up in a matter of minutes looking in at the window. Sylvie and Elvin found that very funny when they caught sight of it a little later seeming to peer in at them. Caught by the visitor in their partial nudity.

Not surprisingly they were soon all wrapped up and outside together, this time fashioning an igloo from very large, rolled balls of snow. Three people working moved the job along quickly. There is only so long you can stay outside in the snow even when working hard. A handsome igloo and a large one complete with entrance tunnel. They crawled inside and soon thought a floor covering would be in order. Malcolm fetched picnic blankets and the like. Fun to be inside and actually quite warm so long as you did not touch the sides or roof. Warm enough, but they were all starting to feel a little chilly despite all the exertion and it was time to put the final touches to the celebration lunch. Indeed, turkey and all that went with it. Malcolm had been unobtrusively busy!

Later, again, replete, full, indeed very full -- 'stuffed' might well be the word. There was not any appetite for more sexual relations that evening. But Boxing Day was another day.

Malcolm awoke. It had been snowing again in the night, covering much of the rolling of snow to build the igloo and innumerable boot prints. The world again looked pristine and fresh with the sun thinking of making an appearance. A good, cooked breakfast and talk of another walk. Elvin was standing, in his red tunic and green tights by a window looking out.

"I remember seeing in a magazine a nude girl in furry boots and nothing else in the snow."

"One of those sorts of magazines," remarked Malcolm.

"Certainly! It was, that but she looked fantastic."

"Bet her tits were like proverbial cherries."

"More like peanuts actually -- large ones! Ever been naked in the snow, Sylvie."

"Funnily enough, no, with or without furry boots."

Malcolm joined them at the window. "Would you Sylvie?"

"I'd like to see that," said Elvin.

"You must be joking, go for a walk, more like a run... nothing on. Out there? With you gazing out from the window all in the warmth." She turned to the fire. "We could all, though. A quick run, and I mean a quick run..."

"Or," said Malcolm," we could go to the igloo!"

A mad idea but had not the walk dressed as Father Christmas and his elves the day before, to say nothing of the snowy fuck, been pretty mad?

The idea developed and Malcolm went to add further insulation to the igloo floor -- blankets and the like.

Getting undressed in front of a roaring fire is one thing. Going out starkers into the snow quite another. Three naked people in the room before the adventure. Lovely Sylvie, all curvy with her dark pigtails and triangle, ample breasts and brown skin, Elvin so fair and pale with his blue eyes and slim penis and Malcolm with his paunch, his white curly hair here, there and everywhere, to say nothing of his sizeable cock and balls.

"Are we running to the igloo?"

"Three times around it and then in."

"And are you boys going to be hard because I think you should be." Sylvie reached and took her boyfriend and Malcolm in hand. Two cocks in her hands, two foreskins being stroked, two penises rising and firming.

She kept them stroked and hard all the way to the front door but then they were on their own. If someone out on the moors had seen them the day before, he or she would have been more than surprised to see Father Christmas and elves out and about, still the more so when the fucking started. But to see a man looking every inch like the jolly present giver, coming stark bollock naked out into the snow, white beard, and all, but without boots, coat, gloves, or anything plus sporting a really impressive cock and attended by what were very, very clearly naked boy and girl elves... The man or woman might be later visiting a doctor over having strange hallucinations.

Running after each other, boobs, penises, and balls waving and bouncing, bare feet in the snow. And then following each other into the igloo, Elvin, Sylvie and then Malcolm. Private parts very much on view to the follower.

And not too cold in the igloo, not on the blankets and when huddled together in the subdued light coming through the snow, naked flesh to naked flesh. Pleasingly warm -- warm enough for sex. The three of them, remarkably, out of the cottage with not a stitch on. Believable in mid-summer on a hot day maybe, but Boxing Day in the snow? Yet there they were.

"Wow," said Sylvie, her gorgeous chest heaving from the brisk run, her skin pink from the sudden cold and exertion, "that was amazing." Her hands reached again and closed on the two cocks, hands squeezing and moving, hands stimulating them back into a full stand. "And this is so..." and she dropped her head and was sucking Elvin as she wanked the pair. "Mmmm, is it wrong for a girl to like sucking cock so much?" Her head went down again but on the other larger penis, Malcolm's cock absorbed in her mouth. "Come on, everyone suck cock!"

Malcolm was not loath. Nice to be encouraged by Sylvie. He lowered his head as Sylvie continued to stroke Elvin, drifting his lips over Elvin's knob, letting the rounded shape push his lips apart. Not a big cock but still substantial in his mouth. A mouth then going over his own and Sylvie's voice saying something about how good it was to suck. The other mouth clearly Elvin's. Elvin had something very substantial in his mouth.

"My turn, boys." Turn and turn about.

Plentiful sucking and then hands freely roaming. Three bodies keeping close together for warmth, three pairs of hands moving over naked flesh. At one point even three fingers from three separate hands in Sylvie's hole. Elvin, Malcolm, and Sylvie moving their fingers as one. A triple finger fuck.

"Time to fuck, get that cock in me Elvin. Go on, fuck me, and suck Father Christmas." Elvin's cock quickly pushed into the girl and moving as he bent around her and took Malcolm's knob into his mouth. Hips and mouth movement co-ordinated. Squelching sucking sounds from penis in vagina and penis in mouth. All present penises and vaginas being stimulated together.

"I'm nearly there. Really, I am. Swop boys!"

A squirming around each other. Three tight packed naked bodies on the rugs in the igloo, careful not to touch the sides. Malcolm sinking himself into Sylvie as his mouth sought and found Elvin's cock, all wet and girl tasting. Good to fuck and suck, but Malcolm was careful not to overdo the suck. Much as he would like to have had a twitching, spurting cock in his mouth as he came, he thought Elvin would probably want to remember fully fucking Sylvie in the igloo. He was a thoughtful host!

Sylvie came quickly on the heavy thrusts from Malcolm's stout truncheon. He did not then hold back. Rather than spurting straight onto the glass of his bedroom window back home in the direction of Sylvie, Malcolm poured his stuff directly into that object of desire.

Malcolm extracted himself and, moving to the side and releasing Elvin from his mouth, he made room for the lad to roll into Sylvie, penis sliding immediately and easily into the vacated and perhaps not a little stretched orifice. It was good to continue to hold onto the two now copulating bodies as Elvin stroked and released a second load of hot cum into Sylvie.

Understandably they did not tarry long in the igloo. Even with the blankets they felt that being before the log fire in the cottage was a better place to be. Naked bodies issuing out of the igloo's entrance tunnel out into the snow and hurrying to the cottage.

Lovely to be right before the log fire. Naked and glowing with the tingling cold and their recent sexual exertion.

"That was lovely -- so different. So sexy. When can these get hard again?"

Little Sylvie with two wet and dribbling cocks in her hands but all soft and malleable. Nothing like ready to do their thing again.

Warmed again, and after elevenses, the party set off for another walk. Sylvie so keen they did it again in costume. A more difficult walk with the greater amount of snow. More tiring, but still wonderful to be passing across the snowy landscape. Certainly there was a snowball fight, but they passed through the dell without pausing for sexual activity. That did not come again until after lunch.

They were sitting, post lunch coffee in hand, listening to music and gazing out at the snow-covered landscape with a little snow starting to fall again.

"Another big fall of snow and we could be really snowed in. Difficult to get out and back to the city. Plenty to eat, though, and plenty of firewood," added Malcolm. He could have added 'plenty of semen' too. The thought of expending his supply on and in Sylvie and, indeed, on and in Elvin just so pleasing. He had no need to hurry back. His seasonal employment as Father Christmas at an end until perhaps the next December. Of course, also in his mind, whether Sylvie and Elvin would wish to continue sexual relations back home. One thing on their little break, their Christmas holiday. Another back home. The occasional invitation to pop around for a spot of copulation or other would not come amiss. Not at all. If Elvin was away, he would be more than happy to keep Sylvie warm in bed. Indeed, if Sylvie was away, he would not be averse to joining Elvin for cock play. Exercising Elvin's little cock and keeping it in trim ready for Sylvie's return.

As the music played on, Sylvie got up to dance. A pretty sight in her green pinafore dress and red shirt, bare feet taking precise steps, hands moving with something of the grace of a ballerina. Elvin and Malcolm watched, interspersing with glances at the snow scene. It was all quite delightful. Perhaps even more so as Sylvie started to undo her clothing. Graceful, not really a strip tease -- but it had that effect.

Out between the leaves of Malcolm's coat rose his penis. The substantial head with its flared dark purple corona where it curved sharply inwards to join the veined shaft.

Sylvie's hands moving above her making her breasts pull taut. And what were her hands doing, what were those snake-like movements? Yes, they were something like the movement hands make went stroking or wanking a cock. Elvin smiled and reached, his hand closing around Malcolm's cock and he began to wank Malcolm. So good to be wanked to the sight of Sylvie dancing, a bare breasted dance.

Malcolm too reached, following Sylvie's danced instruction, his hand under Elvin's tunic feeling for his cock. Like his own it was firm, and Malcolm pulled back Elvin's tunic and began to move the now exposed cock, easing the foreskin up and down. Such pleasant stimulation to such pleasing and erotic dancing.

Eventually down came the corduroy dress, falling to the floor and there was Sylvie, beautifully naked and still dancing. Light on her feet with her goodly sized breasts moving, the plump and curving cheeks of her bottom giving a wobble here and there, the two perfect dimples above her crack so visible. The delight of her back with the raised bumps of her backbone, her gorgeous dark triangle and, over it all, her pretty face and whirling pig tails.

Elvin eased his tunic off and settled back comfortably on the settee naked. It was certainly warm enough despite the falling snow outside and Malcolm too shrugged off his coat revealing just how hirsute he was, albeit all his hair white like snow. The 'white wool' around his upstanding cock so striking.

Malcolm half wondered if Elvin might join the dance. A naked dance. Perhaps his protruding penis might have looked a little out of place, perhaps best if he had put his green tights back on.

But Elvin showed no sign of moving, happy to be sitting comfortably watching his girl as Malcolm stimulated Elvin's so hard penis. It was a delightful wank, an afternoon wank. Elvin seeming to get the tempo so right for Malcolm. Slowing so he was hardly moving Malcolm's skin, just a firm upward pull and then down again. A hand job can be just right sometimes.

"Oh, look how it's snowing!" And it was, heavy flakes falling on the scene outside. Sylvie came across and rested her hands and chin on the back of the sofa and gazed out beyond the seated men, her back almost horizontal. Malcolm and Elvin got up and stood behind her, the globes of her bottom and those dimples so there in front of them. They were still wanking the other. A beautiful view whether looking out of the window or down to Sylvie.

"Shall we?" asked Elvin, and Malcolm nodded. Penises were aimed, fingers speeded and as Sylvie gazed out of the window the afternoon wank reached its joint and happy conclusion. The semen shot and flowed out of the two penises, as white as the snow outside onto the girl. Drifts of snowy white semen across little Sylvie. Elvin and Malcolm did well. There was a smile between them. All around and in the dimples the drifts of semen, mixing and pooling on the girl's back. It had come out of the ends of the two penises almost simultaneously, hot spurtings and dribblings onto Sylvie's back.

"You naughty, naughty boys." Outside the soft rounded snow over the landscape. Inside the warm snow like semen upon Sylvie. The snow was falling outside, drifting silently downwards. Inside both Elvin and Malcolm were still dripping onto Sylvie, their 'snow' upon Sylvie.

Not anything like an avalanche, or the snow suddenly shooting off the slope of a roof in a great heap, but Elvin and Malcolm's cum was slowly making its way into the crack of Sylvie's bottom, indeed down the valley.

"Lap it up before it goes cold, boys! You made the mess, now you clear it up."

Penises now shrinking both men bent to obey. Tongues going into dimples in turn and licking up the cum, their own as well as the other man's. Malcolm's tongue running up Sylvie's valley to catch the slowly moving cum. Sylvie could hardly reach her own back or bottom, but she could suck off the remaining cum on penisheads -- and she did. Soft, 'snowy' penises disappearing into her mouth.

It had all been rather lovely. Even Sylvie's comment that Malcolm had cum there in his beard!

Perhaps a rather quiet evening spent in front of the television, but bedtime proved rather more lively. Malcolm found himself being invited into Sylvie and Elvin's bed.

"You're not asleep, are you Malcolm," came a voice from the doorway just after he had turned his light off. A movement towards the bed and then there was Sylvie in bed with him in the dark and a hand feeling for and finding his already erect organ. In another moment she was on top of him, and his erection pushed right up into her. Malcolm's large tumescent penis inches and inches up inside Sylvie.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,665 Followers
12