All Comments on 'Father Christmas' Great Red Coat Ch. 03'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
KlitomaticKlitomaticover 1 year ago

It's as if you are me writing about myself. Yes, I have done double vaginal penetrations and they were the most intense fucks ever. Though my wife at the time is now (Sadly) my ex wife, we have still mentioned those incredibly intense moments on more than one occasion. The best part is perhaps the rubbing of warm hard penises friend to friend as my wife's cunt held us tight. My friend almost always came first so I got to experience an incredible sensation of a warm cum bath in the confines of a tight, tight vagina.

DevilbobyDevilboby9 months ago

Impressive unique fantastic fantasy. What more can I say Max you have put a light in the window for all your fans to be guided by the light signifying HOME. Just one improbability , snow at Christmas ?

Five stars though Max.

Campus77Campus776 months ago

And a Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! Great symbolism in all the varied experiences of the trio. I really enjoyed the story from all three sides. Don't think I'll ever "have" a snowwoman since I live in Florida, but I can think it would be amazing. I can't believe that I'm only at the letter F. So much more to read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...